Subject: [Healeys] Aluminum trim on '59 BN4

From: Chris Scholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 03:02:20 +0000

--_005_A22DAA36A11E4D7C975CFCC31ABD1212visioncenterpccom_
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Greetings.=20

It is 10pm on a Friday night and I should be enjoying a cold brew. Trying t=
o install my trim on the rear shroud. My connector piece that joins the two=
 rear halves may be wrong. Anyone have a photo of their trim piece?

Don't laugh at the carpet.  Still have a ways to go!

--_005_A22DAA36A11E4D7C975CFCC31ABD1212visioncenterpccom_
Content-Description: IMG_1476.JPG
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_1476.JPG"; size=93166;
	creation-date="Sat, 09 Apr 2016 03:02:19 GMT";
	modification-date="Sat, 09 Apr 2016 03:02:19 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_A22DAA36A11E4D7C975CFCC31ABD1212visioncenterpccom_
Content-Description: ATT00001.txt
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="ATT00001.txt"; size=6;
	creation-date="Sat, 09 Apr 2016 03:02:19 GMT";
	modification-date="Sat, 09 Apr 2016 03:02:19 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

DQoNCg0K

--_005_A22DAA36A11E4D7C975CFCC31ABD1212visioncenterpccom_
Content-Description: IMG_1474.JPG
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_1474.JPG"; size=89168;
	creation-date="Sat, 09 Apr 2016 03:02:19 GMT";
	modification-date="Sat, 09 Apr 2016 03:02:19 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_A22DAA36A11E4D7C975CFCC31ABD1212visioncenterpccom_
Content-Description: ATT00002.txt
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="ATT00002.txt"; size=42;
	creation-date="Sat, 09 Apr 2016 03:02:19 GMT";
	modification-date="Sat, 09 Apr 2016 03:02:19 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

DQoNCg0KU2VudCBmcm9tIG15IGlQaG9uZQ0KQ2hyaXMgU2Nob2x6IE9E

--_005_A22DAA36A11E4D7C975CFCC31ABD1212visioncenterpccom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--_005_A22DAA36A11E4D7C975CFCC31ABD1212visioncenterpccom_--