Subject: [Healeys] Mostly finished BN4 restoration

From: Chris Scholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 01:47:48 +0000

--_003_B1E847923FB54ACEB6EA2095BA7CCF72visioncenterpccom_
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Thanks to everyone on the list who helped me in the nut and bolt restoratio=
n of my '59 100-6. I am still waiting on the speedometer and tach, and alth=
ough I have rear turn signals, I still need to get the fronts working. But =
otherwise, she drives well and gets lots of thumbs up.  Thanks for putting =
up with my ignorance.  This was a great learning experience and my 13 yr ol=
d son got to learn a few things along the way! =20

--_003_B1E847923FB54ACEB6EA2095BA7CCF72visioncenterpccom_
Content-Description: FullSizeRender.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="FullSizeRender.jpg"; size=107919;
	creation-date="Wed, 27 Apr 2016 01:47:47 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 27 Apr 2016 01:47:47 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_003_B1E847923FB54ACEB6EA2095BA7CCF72visioncenterpccom_
Content-Description: ATT00001.txt
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="ATT00001.txt"; size=42;
	creation-date="Wed, 27 Apr 2016 01:47:47 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 27 Apr 2016 01:47:47 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

DQoNCg0KU2VudCBmcm9tIG15IGlQaG9uZQ0KQ2hyaXMgU2Nob2x6IE9E

--_003_B1E847923FB54ACEB6EA2095BA7CCF72visioncenterpccom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--_003_B1E847923FB54ACEB6EA2095BA7CCF72visioncenterpccom_--

---

From: Tim Davis BN7 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 21:31:46 -0400 (EDT)

--===============2858350718434485573==
	boundary="----=_Part_630976768_333124554.1461807106215"

------=_Part_630976768_333124554.1461807106215
	boundary="----=_Part_630976769_334511349.1461807106215"

------=_Part_630976769_334511349.1461807106215
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Looks fantastic!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Scholz" <[email-masked]>
To: "Healey List" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 8:47:48 PM
Subject: [Healeys] Mostly finished BN4 restoration

Thanks to everyone on the list who helped me in the nut and bolt restoration of my '59 100-6. I am still waiting on the speedometer and tach, and although I have rear turn signals, I still need to get the fronts working. But otherwise, she drives well and gets lots of thumbs up.  Thanks for putting up with my ignorance.  This was a great learning experience and my 13 yr old son got to learn a few things along the way!  

[email-masked]

------=_Part_630976769_334511349.1461807106215--

------=_Part_630976768_333124554.1461807106215--

--===============2858350718434485573==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2858350718434485573==--