Subject: [Healeys] Joe Curto

From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 19:47:07 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============3744224432575146030==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0096_01D199AB.16C93F00"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0096_01D199AB.16C93F00
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have seen Joe Curto's name mentioned on The List when the subject of =
carburetors has come up.  The latest issue of AUTOWEEK Magazine (April =
18, 2016) has a spread "Scene:  New York City".  Included is a short =
article and two photos one of which shows Joe's shop with a white Healey =
up on jack stands and another of Joe under the hood with his hands =
apparently lifting the cap and damper assembly up out of the carbs.  A =
quote from Joe is "Anybody in the carb business is in the antique =
business, whether they admit it or not".

On the next page is an article about Cooper Classic Cars.  According to =
the article, they service clients from all over the world, acquiring and =
selling vintage cars as necessary.  A red Healey is pictured in that =
article.=20

(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031
------=_NextPart_000_0096_01D199AB.16C93F00
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 9.00.8112.16773">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have seen Joe Curto's name mentioned on The List when the subject =
of=20
carburetors has come up.&nbsp; The latest issue of AUTOWEEK Magazine =
(April 18,=20
2016) has a spread "Scene:&nbsp; New York City".&nbsp; Included is a =
short=20
article and two photos one of which shows Joe's shop with a white Healey =
up on=20
jack stands and another of Joe under the hood with his hands apparently =
lifting=20
the cap and damper assembly up out of the carbs.&nbsp; A quote from Joe =
is=20
"Anybody in the carb business is in the antique business, whether they =
admit it=20
or not".</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>On the next page is an article about Cooper Classic Cars.&nbsp; =
According=20
to the article, they service clients from all over the world, acquiring =
and=20
selling vintage cars as&nbsp;necessary.&nbsp; A red Healey =
is&nbsp;pictured in=20
that article.&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>(The Other) Len<BR>Fairfield, CA, USA<BR>1967 AH 3000 MkIII,=20
HBJ8L39031</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0096_01D199AB.16C93F00--

--===============3744224432575146030==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3744224432575146030==--