Subject: Re: [Healeys] Installing soft top

From: "Charlie Schott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 19:35:22 -0500

I'm installing the soft top on my 1960 BT7. Before stretching the top to the 
header board, I clamped the header board to the windshield, but it pulled up 
in the center. If I stretch the top to it, it will pull away even further. 
Does anyone know what causes this and how can I fix it? Thanks.

Regards,

Charlie

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "John Spaur" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 07:25:00 -0700

Did it pull the chrome piece off of the glass? If so, the windshield might
be thinner glass than others or the rubber gasket may not be thick enough.
If it pulled the bow up the aluminum trim piece on the bow may not be over
the edge of the windshield enough to engage and grip it.

John
'62 BT7

-----Original Message-----
From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Charlie
Schott
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 5:35 PM
To: Chris Dimmock <[email-masked]>
Cc: Steve B. Gerow <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Installing soft top

Regards,

Charlie

$12.75

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]