Subject: [Healeys] Is the list down?

From: richard mayor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 16:26:30 -0700

--===============8145427285135298431==

--001a1142fcb42c5324053193db04

I did not receive any emails from the list for about a week so I asked the
question. No emails from the list for another 5 or 6 days, then BAM!  All
the emails for the last 2 weeks showed up.  They never went to spam.   Very
strange.
Also very odd, my post asking if the list was down did not go through for
many days.... I got an email from the list saying there as a delivery
failure and it would be resubmitted.  That was the only email from the list
during that 2 week period.

--001a1142fcb42c5324053193db04
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I did not receive any emails from the list for about a wee=
k so I asked the question. No emails from the list for another 5 or 6 days,=
 then BAM!=C2=A0 All the emails for the last 2 weeks showed up.=C2=A0 They =
never went to spam.=C2=A0=C2=A0 Very strange.<br>Also very odd, my post ask=
ing if the list was down did not go through for many days.... I got an emai=
l from the list saying there as a delivery failure and it would be resubmit=
ted.=C2=A0 That was the only email from the list during that 2 week period.=
<br></div>

--001a1142fcb42c5324053193db04--

--===============8145427285135298431==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8145427285135298431==--