Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 block

From: "Jonas Payne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 17:10:32 -0800

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0147826460719672451==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0034_01D17A26.96CF77E0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01D17A26.96CF77E0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I know of a 10 over fresh machined and magnafluxed crank that the owner =
may be willing to part with.

=20

Jonas Payne

PBR Consulting Services, LLC

702.882.6711

=20

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bob =
Abbott
Sent: Wednesday, March 9, 2016 4:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] 100 block

=20

Any body have a 100 block they will sell? Would like it to have a crank =
and cam, but I expect to have to do a complete rebuild. What kind of =
money would that be?

Bob

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01D17A26.96CF77E0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><a name=3D"_MailEndCompose"><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>I know of a 10 over fresh machined and magnafluxed crank that the owner =
may be willing to part with.<o:p></o:p></span></a></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>Jonas Payne<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>PBR Consulting Services, LLC<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>702.882.6711<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> =
Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Bob =
Abbott<br><b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, March 9, 2016 4:15 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] 100 =
block<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Any body have a 100 block they will sell? Would like =
it to have a crank and cam, but I expect to have to do a complete =
rebuild. What kind of money would that be?<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bob<o:p></o:p></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0034_01D17A26.96CF77E0--

--===============0147826460719672451==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0147826460719672451==--

---

From: "David Nock BCS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 09:06:08 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1193737857078621329==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00A4_01D17B75.406FBDB0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00A4_01D17B75.406FBDB0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

We have a couple of options,
     Option 1 a good used low mileage rebuilt engine we took out of a =
car
    Option 2 a used engine that would need rebuilt I could sell either =
as a complete motor or a short block

David Nock
British Car Specialists
209-948-8767
www.britishcarspecialists.com

From: Bob Abbott=20
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 4:14 PM
To: [email-masked]=20
Subject: [Healeys] 100 block

Bob

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_00A4_01D17B75.406FBDB0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>We have a couple of options,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Option 1 a good used low mileage rebuilt =
engine we=20
took out of a car</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Option 2 a used engine that would need rebuilt I =
could=20
sell either as a complete motor or a short block</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century'; COLOR: =
#000000">David=20
Nock<BR>British Car=20
Specialists<BR>209-948-8767<BR>www.britishcarspecialists.com</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Bob Abbott</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, March 09, 2016 4:14 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> [Healeys] 100 block</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV>Any body have a 100 block they will sell? Would like it to have a =
crank and=20
cam, but I expect to have to do a complete rebuild. What kind of money =
would=20
that be?<BR></DIV>Bob<BR></DIV>
<P>
<HR>
_______________________________________________<BR>Support Team.Net=20
$12.75<BR>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<BR>Forums:=20
http://www.team.net/forums<BR><BR>[email-masked]<BR>http://autox.=
team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys<BR><BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]<BR>=
<BR></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00A4_01D17B75.406FBDB0--

--===============1193737857078621329==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1193737857078621329==--