Subject: [Healeys] Transmission

From: "Bob & Marion Merten" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 10:33:00 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============3503654487681360225==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_002E_01D18101.8BC3CB30"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01D18101.8BC3CB30
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have a transmission for a 100-6 BN4, BN6 for sale on e-bay and was ask =
the question if it could be fitted to a BT-7. I don=92t know if the =
different input shaft, bell housing bolt holes etc. allow the earlier =
Transmission to be fitted to the BT-7. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Bob Merten
Ohio Valley Austin Healey Club 
------=_NextPart_000_002E_01D18101.8BC3CB30
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>I have a transmission for a 100-6 BN4, BN6 for sale =
on e-bay=20
and was ask the question if it could be fitted to a BT-7. I don=92t know =
if the=20
different input shaft, bell housing bolt holes etc. allow the earlier=20
Transmission to be fitted to the BT-7. Any help is =
appreciated.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>Bob Merten</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>Ohio Valley Austin Healey=20
Club</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01D18101.8BC3CB30--

--===============3503654487681360225==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3503654487681360225==--