Subject: Re: [Healeys] FEF?

From: Ross M <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 15:28:24 -0600 (MDT)

--===============7160455536049442204==
	boundary="----=_Part_18360206_1086973047.1459286904730"

------=_Part_18360206_1086973047.1459286904730
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

At least it hasn't been over restored and they put the wing flash on the right way round:) 

Ross 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Andy Thorp" <[email-masked]> 
To: "healeys" <[email-masked]>, "David Porter" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2016 12:04:01 PM 
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FEF? 

Tis but a flesh wound Dave... 

incidentally it is 27 earlier than mine so may have been built on the same day. It's claim to fame could be that it is the earliest known car with circlip wrist pins 

Andy. 

-------------------------------------------- 
On Wed, 30/3/16, David Porter <[email-masked]> wrote: 

Subject: [Healeys] FEF? 
To: "healeys" <[email-masked]> 
Received: Wednesday, 30 March, 2016, 2:46 AM 

Can't have too much tongue in cheek..:-) 

PS yes this is the BN4..sigh 
dave 
-- 
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE 
Albuquerque, NM 
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/ 

_______________________________________________ 
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 

[email-masked] 
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys 

------=_Part_18360206_1086973047.1459286904730
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><style type=3D'text/css'>p { margin: 0; }</style></head><body><=
div style=3D'font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; colo=
r: #000000'>At least it hasn't been over restored and they put the wing fla=
sh on the right way round:)<div><br></div><div>Ross<br><br><hr id=3D"zwchr"=
><div style=3D"color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decorat=
ion:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"><b>From: <=
/b>"Andy Thorp" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>To: </b>"healeys" &lt;Heal=
[email-masked]&gt;, "David Porter" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br=
><b>Sent: </b>Tuesday, March 29, 2016 12:04:01 PM<br><b>Subject: </b>Re: [H=
ealeys] FEF?<br><br>Tis but a flesh wound Dave...<br><br>incidentally it is=
 27 earlier than mine so may have been built on the same day. It's claim to=
 fame could be that it is the earliest known car with circlip wrist pins<br=
><br>Andy.<br><br>--------------------------------------------<br>On Wed, 3=
0/3/16, David Porter &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:<br><br>&nbsp;=
Subject: [Healeys] FEF?<br>&nbsp;To: "healeys" &lt;[email-masked]&g=
t;<br>&nbsp;Received: Wednesday, 30 March, 2016, 2:46 AM<br>&nbsp;<br>&nbsp=
;<br>&nbsp;<br>&nbsp;Can't have too much tongue in cheek..:-)<br>&nbsp;<br>=
&nbsp;PS yes this is the BN4..sigh<br>&nbsp;dave<br>&nbsp;-- <br>&nbsp;Dave=
 Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE<br>&nbsp;Albuquerque, NM <b=
r>&nbsp;87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/<br>&nbsp;=
<br>&nbsp;<br><br>_______________________________________________<br>Suppor=
t Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>Suggested annual donation &nb=
sp;$12.75<br>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://www.tea=
m.net/forums<br><br>[email-masked]<br>http://autox.team.net/mailman=
/listinfo/healeys<br><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/=
options/healeys/[email-masked]<br><br></div><br></div></div></body></html=
------=_Part_18360206_1086973047.1459286904730--

--===============7160455536049442204==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7160455536049442204==--