Subject: Re: [Healeys] List down

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 18:45:57 -0600

List is fine. Check out the archive link below to see recent activity.  
It looks like the mail for you is leaving the server just fine:

Mar 16 17:35:40 autox postfix/smtp[27605]: 242762588496: 
to=<[email-masked]>, 
relay=gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[74.125.201.27]:25, conn_use=3, 
delay=0.24, delays=0.05/0/0.05/0.14, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 2.0.0 
OK 1458171690 j80si30514ioi.186 - gsmtp)
Mar 16 18:30:01 autox postfix/smtp[30976]: 37C4925886C7: 
to=<[email-masked]>, 
relay=gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[74.125.201.26]:25, conn_use=4, 
delay=0.37, delays=0.05/0/0.05/0.27, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 2.0.0 
OK 1458174952 m6si70749igx.88 - gsmtp)

mjb.

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys