Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fresh Air Hoses

From: Michael Oritt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 16:33:08 -0500

--===============5105053892306790823==

--047d7b86dd2cb2b3d2052db890b4

Price--

I wound up cutting the hose longitudinally for about 1" on the side
concealed from view to get it started. Even that is tough and I think the
recommended, if not the easiest, way is to remove the fenders.

Best--Michael Oritt

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 3:57 PM, Price Lindsay <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Oh wise ones -
>
> I've looked in the archives and can't find tips on how to fit the 3 3/4"
> and 4" hoses over the flanges. I've ruined about an inch or two of hose so
> far with very little success.
>
> There must be an easier way/process to get these on!  Help!!!
>
> Price Lindsay
> 67 BJ8
>
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> _______________________________________________
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>

--047d7b86dd2cb2b3d2052db890b4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"color:#3333ff">Price=
--</div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"color:#3333ff"><br></div><div=
 class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"color:#3333ff">I wound up cutting the hos=
e longitudinally for about 1&quot; on the side concealed from view to get i=
t started. Even that is tough and I think the recommended, if not the easie=
st, way is to remove the fenders.</div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=
=3D"color:#3333ff"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"color:#3=
333ff">Best--Michael Oritt=C2=A0</div></div><div class=3D"gmail_extra"><br>=
<div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 3:57 PM, Price Lindsay <=
span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank"=
>[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quot=
e" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">=
Oh wise ones -<br>
<br>
I&#39;ve looked in the archives and can&#39;t find tips on how to fit the 3=
 3/4&quot; and 4&quot; hoses over the flanges. I&#39;ve ruined about an inc=
h or two of hose so far with very little success.<br>
<br>
There must be an easier way/process to get these on!=C2=A0 Help!!!<br>
<br>
Price Lindsay<br>
67 BJ8<br>
<br>
<br>
Sent from my iPhone<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=
=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D=
"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" rel=3D"noreferre=
r" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
<br>
s/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://auto=
x.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div><br></div>

--047d7b86dd2cb2b3d2052db890b4--

--===============5105053892306790823==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5105053892306790823==--

---

From: "BJ8Healeys" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 17:27:45 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============2159970265990384879==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0C0A_01D17AF2.297CBCD0"
Content-language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0C0A_01D17AF2.297CBCD0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Don't know about the other models, but for the BJ8 removing the left =
front fender is the only good way to get the fresh air duct on the =
flanges.

=20

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large

Havelock, NC  USA

=20

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of =
Michael Oritt
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 4:33 PM
To: Price Lindsay
Cc: Healey List
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fresh Air Hoses

=20

Price--

=20

I wound up cutting the hose longitudinally for about 1" on the side =
concealed from view to get it started. Even that is tough and I think =
the recommended, if not the easiest, way is to remove the fenders.

=20

Best--Michael Oritt=20

=20

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 3:57 PM, Price Lindsay <[email-masked]> =
wrote:

Oh wise ones -

I've looked in the archives and can't find tips on how to fit the 3 3/4" =
and 4" hoses over the flanges. I've ruined about an inch or two of hose =
so far with very little success.

Price Lindsay
67 BJ8

Sent from my iPhone

[email-masked]

=20

------=_NextPart_000_0C0A_01D17AF2.297CBCD0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	panose-1:3 15 7 2 3 3 2 2 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	color:#002060;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'>Don't know about the other models, but for the BJ8 =
removing the left front fender is the only good way to get the fresh air =
duct on the flanges.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'>Steve Byers<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'>HBJ8L/36666<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'>BJ8 Registry<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'>AHCA Delegate at Large<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'>Havelock, NC=C2=A0 USA<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>Michael Oritt<br><b>Sent:</b> Thursday, March 10, 2016 4:33 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> Price Lindsay<br><b>Cc:</b> Healey =
List<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] Fresh Air =
Hoses<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#3333FF'>Price--<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#3333FF'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#3333FF'>I wound up cutting the =
hose longitudinally for about 1&quot; on the side concealed from view to =
get it started. Even that is tough and I think the recommended, if not =
the easiest, way is to remove the =
fenders.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#3333FF'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#3333FF'>Best--Michael =
Oritt&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On Thu, =
Mar 10, 2016 at 3:57 PM, Price Lindsay &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>Oh wise ones =
-<br><br>I've looked in the archives and can't find tips on how to fit =
the 3 3/4&quot; and 4&quot; hoses over the flanges. I've ruined about an =
inch or two of hose so far with very little success.<br><br>There must =
be an easier way/process to get these on!&nbsp; Help!!!<br><br>Price =
Lindsay<br>67 BJ8<br><br><br>Sent from my =
iPhone<br>_______________________________________________<br>Support =
Team.Net <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Suggested =
annual donation&nbsp; $12.75<br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Forums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br><br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br><=
br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/michael.oritt@gmail=
.com" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/michael.o=
[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0C0A_01D17AF2.297CBCD0--

--===============2159970265990384879==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2159970265990384879==--

---

From: "David Nock BCS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 16:00:11 -0800

--===============1931377758979803822==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0124_01D17AE5.ED5FC0F0"

------=_NextPart_000_0124_01D17AE5.ED5FC0F0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

then you cant re install the fender bolts after putting the fresh air =
hose in place

David Nock
British Car Specialists
209-948-8767
www.britishcarspecialists.com

From: BJ8Healeys=20
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 2:27 PM
To: 'Healey List'=20
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fresh Air Hoses

=20

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large

Havelock, NC  USA

=20

=20

Price--

=20

=20

Best--Michael Oritt=20

=20

Oh wise ones -

Price Lindsay
67 BJ8

Sent from my iPhone

[email-masked]

=20

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0124_01D17AE5.ED5FC0F0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40" xmlns:v =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m =3D=20
"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml"><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 (filtered medium)">
<STYLE><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	panose-1:3 15 7 2 3 3 2 2 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	color:#002060;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY lang=3DEN-US dir=3Dltr link=3Dblue vLink=3Dpurple>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>then you cant re install the fender bolts after putting the fresh =
air hose=20
in place</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century'; COLOR: =
#000000">David=20
Nock<BR>British Car=20
Specialists<BR>209-948-8767<BR>www.britishcarspecialists.com</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">BJ8Healeys</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, March 10, 2016 2:27 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">'Healey List'</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Re: [Healeys] Fresh Air Hoses</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV class=3DWordSection1>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Comic Sans MS"; COLOR: =
#002060'>Don't know=20
about the other models, but for the BJ8 removing the left front fender =
is the=20
only good way to get the fresh air duct on the =
flanges.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Comic Sans MS"; COLOR: =
#002060'><o:p></o:p></SPAN>&nbsp;</P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Comic Sans MS"; COLOR: =
#002060'>Steve=20
Byers<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Comic Sans MS"; COLOR: =
#002060'>HBJ8L/36666<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Comic Sans MS"; COLOR: =
#002060'>BJ8=20
Registry<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Comic Sans MS"; COLOR: =
#002060'>AHCA=20
Delegate at Large<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Comic Sans MS"; COLOR: =
#002060'>Havelock,=20
NC&nbsp; USA<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Comic Sans MS"; COLOR: =
#002060'><o:p></o:p></SPAN>&nbsp;</P>
<DIV=20
style=3D"BORDER-TOP: #b5c4df 1pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; =
BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; =
PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in">
<P class=3DMsoNormal><B><SPAN=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Tahoma","sans-serif"'> Healeys=20
[mailto:[email-masked]] <B>On Behalf Of </B>Michael=20
Oritt<BR><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, March 10, 2016 4:33 PM<BR><B>To:</B> =
Price=20
Lindsay<BR><B>Cc:</B> Healey List<BR><B>Subject:</B> Re: [Healeys] Fresh =
Air=20
Hoses<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></DIV>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><o:p></o:p>&nbsp;</P>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: #3333ff">Price--<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></DIV>
<DIV>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: #3333ff"><o:p></o:p></SPAN>&nbsp;</P></DIV>
<DIV>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: #3333ff">I wound up cutting =
the hose=20
longitudinally for about 1" on the side concealed from view to get it =
started.=20
Even that is tough and I think the recommended, if not the easiest, way =
is to=20
remove the fenders.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></DIV>
<DIV>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: #3333ff"><o:p></o:p></SPAN>&nbsp;</P></DIV>
<DIV>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: #3333ff">Best--Michael Oritt=20
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><o:p></o:p>&nbsp;</P>
<DIV>
<P class=3DMsoNormal>On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 3:57 PM, Price Lindsay =
&lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D_blank>[email-masked]</A>&gt;=20
wrote:<o:p></o:p></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN-BOTTOM: 12pt">Oh wise ones =
-<BR><BR>I've looked=20
in the archives and can't find tips on how to fit the 3 3/4" and 4" =
hoses over=20
the flanges. I've ruined about an inch or two of hose so far with very =
little=20
success.<BR><BR>There must be an easier way/process to get these =
on!&nbsp;=20
Help!!!<BR><BR>Price Lindsay<BR>67 BJ8<BR><BR><BR>Sent from my=20
iPhone<BR>_______________________________________________<BR>Support =
Team.Net <A=20
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html"=20
target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/donate.html</A><BR>Suggested annual=20
donation&nbsp; $12.75<BR>Archive: <A =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"=20
target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/archive</A><BR>Forums: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums"=20
target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/forums</A><BR><BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A><BR><A=20
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys"=20
target=3D_blank>http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</A><BR><BR=
>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
<A =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/michael.oritt@gmail=
.com"=20
target=3D_blank>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/michael.ori=
[email-masked]</A><o:p></o:p></P></DIV>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><o:p></o:p>&nbsp;</P></DIV></DIV>
<P>
<HR>
_______________________________________________<BR>Support Team.Net=20
$12.75<BR>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<BR>Forums:=20
http://www.team.net/forums<BR><BR>[email-masked]<BR>http://autox.=
team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys<BR><BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]<BR>=
<BR></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0124_01D17AE5.ED5FC0F0--

--===============1931377758979803822==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1931377758979803822==--

---

From: "BJ8Healeys" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 20:38:06 -0500

--===============5604860611060062716==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0C26_01D17B0C.C0F17A50"
Content-language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_0C26_01D17B0C.C0F17A50
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Well, you can't have everything. =20

I was able to install my fender bolts after installing the fresh air =
duct.  It was a long time ago, but I don't think I left any bolts out.

=20

From: David Nock BCS [mailto:[email-masked]]=20
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 7:00 PM
To: BJ8Healeys; 'Healey List'
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fresh Air Hoses

=20

=20

=20

David Nock
British Car Specialists
209-948-8767

=20

=20

=20

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large

Havelock, NC  USA

=20

=20

Price--

=20

=20

Best--Michael Oritt=20

=20

Oh wise ones -

Price Lindsay
67 BJ8

Sent from my iPhone

[email-masked]

=20

  _____ =20

[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0C26_01D17B0C.C0F17A50
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 (filtered medium)"><!--[if =
!mso]><style>v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Century;
	panose-1:2 4 6 4 5 5 5 2 3 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	panose-1:3 15 7 2 3 3 2 2 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	color:#002060;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle21
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	color:#002060;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'>Well, you can't have everything.=C2=A0 =
<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans MS";color:#002060'>I =
was able to install my fender bolts after installing the fresh air =
duct.=C2=A0 It was a long time ago, but I don't think I left any bolts =
out.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
David Nock BCS [mailto:[email-masked]] <br><b>Sent:</b> =
Thursday, March 10, 2016 7:00 PM<br><b>To:</b> BJ8Healeys; 'Healey =
List'<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] Fresh Air =
Hoses<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Century","serif";color:black'>then you cant re =
install the fender bolts after putting the fresh air hose in =
place<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Century","serif";color:black'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></sp=
an></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Century","serif";color:black'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></sp=
an></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Century","serif";color:black'>David =
Nock<br>British Car Specialists<br>209-948-8767<br><a =
href=3D"http://www.britishcarspecialists.com">www.britishcarspecialists.c=
om</a><o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";color:black'>=
&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'background:whitesmoke'><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";color:black'>=
From:</span></b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";color:black'>=
 <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
title=3D"[email-masked]">BJ8Healeys</a> =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'background:whitesmoke'><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";color:black'>=
Sent:</span></b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";color:black'>=
 Thursday, March 10, 2016 2:27 PM<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'background:whitesmoke'><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";color:black'>=
To:</span></b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";color:black'>=
 <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
title=3D"[email-masked]">'Healey List'</a> =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'background:whitesmoke'><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";color:black'>=
Subject:</span></b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";color:black'>=
 Re: [Healeys] Fresh Air =
Hoses<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:black'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p=
></span></p></div></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'>Don't know about the other models, but for the BJ8 =
removing the left front fender is the only good way to get the fresh air =
duct on the flanges.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:black'>&nbsp;</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'>Steve Byers<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'>HBJ8L/36666<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'>BJ8 Registry<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'>AHCA Delegate at Large<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:#002060'>Havelock, NC&nbsp; USA<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:black'>&nbsp;</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans =
MS";color:#002060'><o:p></o:p></span></p><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";color:black'>=
From:</span></b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";color:black'>=
 Healeys [<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:healeys-bounces@aut=
ox.team.net</a>] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Michael Oritt<br><b>Sent:</b> =
Thursday, March 10, 2016 4:33 PM<br><b>To:</b> Price =
Lindsay<br><b>Cc:</b> Healey List<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] Fresh =
Air Hoses<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:black'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#3333FF'>Price--<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:black'>&nbsp;</span><span =
style=3D'color:#3333FF'><o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#3333FF'>I wound up cutting the =
hose longitudinally for about 1&quot; on the side concealed from view to =
get it started. Even that is tough and I think the recommended, if not =
the easiest, way is to remove the =
fenders.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:black'>&nbsp;</span><span =
style=3D'color:#3333FF'><o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#3333FF'>Best--Michael Oritt =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:black'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:black'>On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at =
3:57 PM, Price Lindsay &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span style=3D'color:black'>Oh wise ones =
-<br><br>I've looked in the archives and can't find tips on how to fit =
the 3 3/4&quot; and 4&quot; hoses over the flanges. I've ruined about an =
inch or two of hose so far with very little success.<br><br>There must =
be an easier way/process to get these on!&nbsp; Help!!!<br><br>Price =
Lindsay<br>67 BJ8<br><br><br>Sent from my =
iPhone<br>_______________________________________________<br>Support =
Team.Net <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Suggested =
annual donation&nbsp; $12.75<br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Forums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br><br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br><=
br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/michael.oritt@gmail=
.com" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/michael.o=
[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></span></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:black'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div =
class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dcenter style=3D'text-align:center'><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:black'><hr size=3D2 =
width=3D"100%" align=3Dcenter></span></div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:black'>________________=
_______________________________<br>Support Team.Net <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><br>Suggested annual donation&nbsp; $12.75<br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>F=
orums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br><br=
><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team=
.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/healeydoc@sbcglobal=
.net">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]=
et</a><o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0C26_01D17B0C.C0F17A50--

--===============5604860611060062716==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5604860611060062716==--

---

From: David Porter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 20:04:33 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0846999994886426072==
 boundary="------------030404010209050509040702"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------030404010209050509040702
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

1/4'drive with 8'' extension and 7/16" wobble socket.. easy pezy

On 3/10/2016 6:38 PM, BJ8Healeys wrote:
>
> Well, you can't have everything.
>
> I was able to install my fender bolts after installing the fresh air 
> *From:*David Nock BCS [mailto:[email-masked]]
> *Sent:* Thursday, March 10, 2016 7:00 PM
> *To:* BJ8Healeys; 'Healey List'
> *Subject:* Re: [Healeys] Fresh Air Hoses
>
> then you cant re install the fender bolts after putting the fresh air 
> hose in place
>
> David Nock
> British Car Specialists
> 209-948-8767
> www.britishcarspecialists.com <http://www.britishcarspecialists.com>
>
>
> *Sent:*Thursday, March 10, 2016 2:27 PM
>
>
> *Subject:*Re: [Healeys] Fresh Air Hoses
>
> Don't know about the other models, but for the BJ8 removing the left 
> front fender is the only good way to get the fresh air duct on the 
> flanges.
>
> Steve Byers
>
> HBJ8L/36666
>
> BJ8 Registry
>
> AHCA Delegate at Large
>
> Havelock, NC  USA
>
> *From:*Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] *On Behalf Of 
> *Michael Oritt
> *Sent:* Thursday, March 10, 2016 4:33 PM
> *To:* Price Lindsay
> *Cc:* Healey List
> *Subject:* Re: [Healeys] Fresh Air Hoses
>
> Price--
>
> concealed from view to get it started. Even that is tough and I think 
> On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 3:57 PM, Price Lindsay <[email-masked] 
>
> Oh wise ones -
>
> I've looked in the archives and can't find tips on how to fit the 3 
> 3/4" and 4" hoses over the flanges. I've ruined about an inch or two 
> of hose so far with very little success.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>

-- 
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM 
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/

--------------030404010209050509040702
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    1/4'drive with 8'' extension and 7/16" wobble socket.. easy pezy<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 3/10/2016 6:38 PM, BJ8Healeys wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
        charset=windows-1252">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12 (filtered
        medium)">
      <!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]-->
      <style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Century;
	panose-1:2 4 6 4 5 5 5 2 3 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	panose-1:3 15 7 2 3 3 2 2 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	color:#002060;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle21
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	color:#002060;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Comic Sans
            MS&quot;;color:#002060">Well, you can't have everything.  <o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Comic Sans
            MS&quot;;color:#002060">I was able to install my fender
            bolts after installing the fresh air duct.  It was a long
            time ago, but I don't think I left any bolts out.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Comic Sans
            MS&quot;;color:#002060"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <div>
          <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF
            1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
            <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">From:</span></b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">
                David Nock BCS [<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</a>] <br>
                <b>Sent:</b> Thursday, March 10, 2016 7:00 PM<br>
                <b>To:</b> BJ8Healeys; 'Healey List'<br>
                <b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] Fresh Air Hoses<o:p></o:p></span></p>
          </div>
        </div>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <div>
          <div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                  style="font-family:&quot;Century&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;color:black">then
                  you cant re install the fender bolts after putting the
                  fresh air hose in place<o:p></o:p></span></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                  style="font-family:&quot;Century&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;color:black"> <o:p></o:p></span></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                  style="font-family:&quot;Century&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;color:black"> <o:p></o:p></span></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                  style="font-family:&quot;Century&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;color:black">David
                  Nock<br>
                  British Car Specialists<br>
                  209-948-8767<br>
                  <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                    href="http://www.britishcarspecialists.com">www.britishcarspecialists.com</a><o:p></o:p></span></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <div>
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black"> <o:p></o:p></span></p>
                </div>
                <div>
                  <div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:whitesmoke"><b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black">From:</span></b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black">
                        <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                          href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                          title="[email-masked]">BJ8Healeys</a> <o:p></o:p></span></p>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:whitesmoke"><b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black">Sent:</span></b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black">
                        Thursday, March 10, 2016 2:27 PM<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:whitesmoke"><b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black">To:</span></b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black">
                        <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                          href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                          title="[email-masked]">'Healey List'</a>
                        <o:p></o:p></span></p>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:whitesmoke"><b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black">Subject:</span></b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black">
                        Re: [Healeys] Fresh Air Hoses<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                  </div>
                </div>
              </div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black"> <o:p></o:p></span></p>
              </div>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                  style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Comic Sans
                  MS&quot;;color:#002060">Don't know about the other
                  models, but for the BJ8 removing the left front fender
                  is the only good way to get the fresh air duct on the
                  flanges.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:black"> </span><span
                  style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Comic Sans
                  MS&quot;;color:#002060"><o:p></o:p></span></p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                  style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Comic Sans
                  MS&quot;;color:#002060">Steve Byers<o:p></o:p></span></p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                  style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Comic Sans
                  MS&quot;;color:#002060">HBJ8L/36666<o:p></o:p></span></p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                  style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Comic Sans
                  MS&quot;;color:#002060">BJ8 Registry<o:p></o:p></span></p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                  style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Comic Sans
                  MS&quot;;color:#002060">AHCA Delegate at Large<o:p></o:p></span></p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                  style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Comic Sans
                  MS&quot;;color:#002060">Havelock, NC  USA<o:p></o:p></span></p>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:black"> </span><span
                  style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Comic Sans
                  MS&quot;;color:#002060"><o:p></o:p></span></p>
              <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF
                1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
                <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black">From:</span></b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black">
                    Healeys [<a moz-do-not-send="true"
                      href="mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</a>]
                    <b>On Behalf Of </b>Michael Oritt<br>
                    <b>Sent:</b> Thursday, March 10, 2016 4:33 PM<br>
                    <b>To:</b> Price Lindsay<br>
                    <b>Cc:</b> Healey List<br>
                    <b>Subject:</b> Re: [Healeys] Fresh Air Hoses<o:p></o:p></span></p>
              </div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:black"> <o:p></o:p></span></p>
              <div>
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:#3333FF">Price--<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                </div>
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:black"> </span><span
                      style="color:#3333FF"><o:p></o:p></span></p>
                </div>
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:#3333FF">I
                      wound up cutting the hose longitudinally for about
                      1" on the side concealed from view to get it
                      started. Even that is tough and I think the
                      recommended, if not the easiest, way is to remove
                      the fenders.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                </div>
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:black"> </span><span
                      style="color:#3333FF"><o:p></o:p></span></p>
                </div>
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:#3333FF">Best--Michael
                      Oritt <o:p></o:p></span></p>
                </div>
              </div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:black"> <o:p></o:p></span></p>
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:black">On Thu,
                      Mar 10, 2016 at 3:57 PM, Price Lindsay &lt;<a
                        moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></a>&gt;
                      wrote:<o:p></o:p></span></p>
                  <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:12.0pt"><span
                      style="color:black">Oh wise ones -<br>
                      <br>
                      I've looked in the archives and can't find tips on
                      how to fit the 3 3/4" and 4" hoses over the
                      flanges. I've ruined about an inch or two of hose
                      so far with very little success.<br>
                      <br>
                      There must be an easier way/process to get these
                      on!  Help!!!<br>
                      <br>
                      Price Lindsay<br>
                      67 BJ8<br>
                      <br>
                      <br>
                      Sent from my iPhone<br>
                      _______________________________________________<br>
                      Support Team.Net <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                        target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                      Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
                      Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="http://www.team.net/archive"
                        target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
                      Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="http://www.team.net/forums"
                        target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
                      <br>
                      <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
                      <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys"
                        target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
                      <br>
                      Unsubscribe/Manage: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
                        target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></span></p>
                </div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:black"> <o:p></o:p></span></p>
              </div>
              <div class="MsoNormal" style="text-align:center"
                align="center"><span
style="font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black">
                  <hr align="center" size="2" width="100%"></span></div>
              <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:12.0pt"><span
style="font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:black">_______________________________________________<br>
                  Support Team.Net <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                    href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                  Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
                  Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                    href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
                  Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                    href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
                  <br>
                  <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                    href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
                  <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                    href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
                  <br>
                  Unsubscribe/Manage: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></span></p>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-signature">-- <br>
      Dave Porter
      Porter Custom Bicycles
      2909 Arno St. NE
      Albuquerque, NM 87107
      505-352-1378
      Go HERE: my world <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.porterbikes.com/">www.porterbikes.com/</a>
    </div>
  </body>
</html>

--------------030404010209050509040702--

--===============0846999994886426072==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0846999994886426072==--