Subject: [Healeys] Ward Special coupe

From: "Peter & Veronica" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:34:33 +1000 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001E_01D17F6F.6DCF88F0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01D17F6F.6DCF88F0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_001F_01D17F6F.6DCF88F0"

------=_NextPart_001_001F_01D17F6F.6DCF88F0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi listers

I've pretty much decided that I'll be selling my BN1 based Ward Special =
coupe after 13 years of ownership. This car is unique in the true sense =
of the word, and is well known in Australian Healey circles. It's been =
written up in Healey Marque Aug 2008 and Australian Classic Car Jan =
2003. If anyone is interested in more details contact me off list.

Cheers

Peter Linn
Brisbane Oz
------=_NextPart_001_001F_01D17F6F.6DCF88F0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Hi listers</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I've pretty much decided that I'll be selling my BN1 based Ward =
Special=20
coupe after 13 years of ownership. This car is unique in the true sense =
of the=20
word, and is well known in Australian Healey circles. It's been written =
up in=20
Healey Marque Aug 2008 and Australian Classic Car Jan 2003. If anyone is =

interested in more details contact me off list.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Cheers</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Peter Linn</DIV>
<DIV>Brisbane Oz</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_001F_01D17F6F.6DCF88F0--

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01D17F6F.6DCF88F0
	name="29-12-2015 2c.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="29-12-2015 2c.JPG"

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01D17F6F.6DCF88F0
	name="29-12-2015 1c.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="29-12-2015 1c.JPG"

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01D17F6F.6DCF88F0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01D17F6F.6DCF88F0--

---

From: "Bluehealey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 16:07:22 -0000

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7307250305329602341==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_01DB_01D17F9D.ED0D2630"
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_01DB_01D17F9D.ED0D2630
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_01DC_01D17F9D.ED0D2630"

------=_NextPart_001_01DC_01D17F9D.ED0D2630
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I recall reading about this car at:

http://www.acmefluid.com.au/larry/wardspecial.html

A beaut!

Alan Bromfield

Modified BN4

Work in Progress AN5

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Peter &
Veronica
Sent: 16 March 2016 00:35
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] Ward Special coupe

Hi listers

I've pretty much decided that I'll be selling my BN1 based Ward Special
coupe after 13 years of ownership. This car is unique in the true sense of
the word, and is well known in Australian Healey circles. It's been written
up in Healey Marque Aug 2008 and Australian Classic Car Jan 2003. If anyone
is interested in more details contact me off list.

Cheers

Peter Linn

Brisbane Oz

------=_NextPart_001_01DC_01D17F9D.ED0D2630
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>I recall reading about this car at:<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><a =
href=3D"http://www.acmefluid.com.au/larry/wardspecial.html">http://www.ac=
mefluid.com.au/larry/wardspecial.html</a><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>A beaut!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Alan Bromfield<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Modified BN4<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Work in Progress AN5<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><img border=3D0 width=3D192 height=3D87 id=3D"Picture_x0020_1" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]"><o:p></o:p></span></p></div><p=
 class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> Healeys =
[mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Peter &amp; =
Veronica<br><b>Sent:</b> 16 March 2016 00:35<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] Ward Special =
coupe<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:black'>Hi =
listers<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:black'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p=
></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:black'>I've pretty =
much decided that I'll be selling my BN1 based Ward Special coupe after =
13 years of ownership. This car is unique in the true sense of the word, =
and is well known in Australian Healey circles. It's been written up in =
Healey Marque Aug 2008 and Australian Classic Car Jan 2003. If anyone is =
interested in more details contact me off =
list.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:black'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p=
></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:black'>Cheers<o:p></o:p=
></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:black'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p=
></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:black'>Peter =
Linn<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:black'>Brisbane =
Oz<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_01DC_01D17F9D.ED0D2630--

------=_NextPart_000_01DB_01D17F9D.ED0D2630
	name="image001.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_01DB_01D17F9D.ED0D2630--

--===============7307250305329602341==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7307250305329602341==--