Subject: [Healeys] washing my car

From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 20:50:39 -0800

--===============5023159128194459365==

--001a11405e32e21256052aea7900

So this will sound weird, but I have not washed my car since painting it 5
years ago. I  had not really been driven. I have put about 15 hours on it
since the end of Nov and my lower rear wings have road dreck and the rest
of the car is dirty. Not trying to ask the best oil question here, but I
guess its pretty close. What should I use to clean my car with?
Thanks all
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
1959 BN4 100-6
with BT7 engine and disk brakes.
1972 Landrover Series III 109 sold
2009 MINI cooper S countryman

--001a11405e32e21256052aea7900
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">So this will sound weird, but I have not washed my car sin=
ce painting it 5 years ago. I =C2=A0had not really been driven. I have put =
about 15 hours on it since the end of Nov and my lower rear wings have road=
 dreck and the rest of the car is dirty. Not trying to ask the best oil que=
stion here, but I guess its pretty close. What should I use to clean my car=
 with?<div>Thanks all<br clear=3D"all"><div><div class=3D"gmail_signature">=
<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div dir=3D"ltr">Ira Erbs<div>Portland,OR</div><div>1=
959 BN4 100-6</div><div>with BT7 engine and disk brakes.=C2=A0</div><div>19=
72 Landrover Series III 109 sold</div><div>2009 MINI cooper S countryman</d=
iv></div></div></div></div></div>
</div></div>

--001a11405e32e21256052aea7900--

--===============5023159128194459365==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5023159128194459365==--

---

From: jpaynepbr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 21:52:44 -0800

--===============6473783355685339518==

----_com.samsung.android.email_443333395210060
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_443333395210060
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_443333395210060--

--===============6473783355685339518==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6473783355685339518==--