Subject: [Healeys] (fwd) Re: 6-36 windscreen screws

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 22:11:18 -0800

I have ordered quite a few British threaded bits from British Tools
and Fasteners, including 2BA and 4BA screws of various kinds, taps,
dies, and even helicoils for BA threads.  The folks there suggest that
if you can't find what you are looking for in their online catalogue
you should ask them to locate a source and get them.  I have found
them very serious about doing a good job serving British Car folks,
along with other users of threaded goods.

-Roland

On Wed, 10 Feb 2016 20:17:02 -0800, Ira wrote:
>
>>Thanks 
>>
>>Mr. Ira Erbs
>>Portland,OR On Feb 10, 2016 8:16 PM, "Curtis Arndt" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>Ira,
>>
>>I believe that I ordered them years ago from Namrick in England, but I just checked their website and cannot find BA Screws. I just checked with British Tools & Fasteners and they have 4BA X 1/4" slotted screws...
>>
>>http://britishfasteners.com/screws/steel-screws/ba-countersunk-screws.html
>>
>>This is most likely where I ordered them from last.
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>Curt
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys