Subject: [Healeys] BN6 Restoration

From: "John Sims" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 22:42:50 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4517261314348432253==
 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D16B66.DD25E720"
Content-language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D16B66.DD25E720
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Several days ago, there was a discussion about the refinishing of steering
wheels and reference was made to a series of Videos made by Matthew Randell
several of which touched on this subject. I have been in touch with him and
the culmination of the email exchanges is that over the past week I have
view all 44 of the YouTube videos that he has posted. Fascinating.

I have uploaded a document to my site that lists all 44 videos, links to
them and what they contain. Matthew tells me that more will be forthcoming
as he finishes his work and they will be posted as they are completed. It
appears to me that these videos can be used as a guide for all models. These
videos total 7 hours, 26 minutes and 16 seconds of excellent quality showing
his work.

You can view my listing and links at:

http://healey6.com/Technical/Matthew%20Randell.pdf

John Sims

Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D16B66.DD25E720
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Arial Black";
	panose-1:2 11 10 4 2 1 2 2 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Arial Black","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'>Several days ago, there was a discussion about the =
refinishing of steering wheels and reference was made to a series of =
Videos made by Matthew Randell several of which touched on this subject. =
I have been in touch with him and the culmination of the email exchanges =
is that over the past week I have view all 44 of the YouTube videos that =
he has posted. Fascinating.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'>I have uploaded a document to my site that lists =
all 44 videos, links to them and what they contain. Matthew tells me =
that more will be forthcoming as he finishes his work and they will be =
posted as they are completed. It appears to me that these videos can be =
used as a guide for all models. These videos total 7 hours, 26 minutes =
and 16 seconds of excellent quality showing his =
work.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'>You can view my listing and links =
at:<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'><a =
href=3D"http://healey6.com/Technical/Matthew%20Randell.pdf">http://healey=
6.com/Technical/Matthew%20Randell.pdf</a><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'>John Sims<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'>Aberdeen, NJ<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Arial =
Black","sans-serif"'><a =
href=3D"http://www.healey6.com">www.healey6.com</a><o:p></o:p></span></p>=
<p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D16B66.DD25E720--

--===============4517261314348432253==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============4517261314348432253==--