Subject: [Healeys] Question for our German Listers

From: HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 15:00:24 -1000

--001a11415108c1a366052c3d3da7

--001a11415108c1a361052c3d3da5

I bought my bugeye Sprite from the niece of the original owner, a US
serviceman who brought it back with him from Germany.  The BMIHT
certificate shows it was originally delivered to Dusseldorf.  It has
attached to the front fender a plate from  "Fr. Lindemann, Kassel" (see
attached picture) which I take to be the car dealer in Kassel.  I know it
is a long shot, but is anyone aware of the history of such a dealer?

Danke Schoen (I don't know any German, but I remember Wayne Newton)

Rick Neville

--001a11415108c1a361052c3d3da5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I bought my bugeye Sprite from the niece of the original o=
wner, a US serviceman who brought it back with him from Germany.=C2=A0 The =
BMIHT certificate shows it was originally delivered to Dusseldorf.=C2=A0 It=
 has attached to the front fender a plate from =C2=A0&quot;Fr. Lindemann, K=
assel&quot; (see attached picture) which I take to be the car dealer in Kas=
sel.=C2=A0 I know it is a long shot, but is anyone aware of the history of =
such a dealer?<div><br></div><div>Danke Schoen (I don&#39;t know any German=
, but I remember Wayne Newton)</div><div><br></div><div>Rick Neville</div><=
div><br></div><div><br></div></div>

--001a11415108c1a361052c3d3da5--

--001a11415108c1a366052c3d3da7
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="lindemann.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--001a11415108c1a366052c3d3da7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--001a11415108c1a366052c3d3da7--