Subject: [Healeys] 1959 BN4

From: Chris Scholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 00:19:28 +0000

--_003_3DE0D9420990412692AF70FFBF46AD62visioncenterpccom_
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I am doing the interior on my restoration of my '59 BN4. The rear bench sea=
t was zip tied when I bought it.  I assume these rectangular brackets screw=
 into the backrest and then you slide it in those metal brackets bolted to =
the rear wheel well where the kick panels slide into?  Any photos of how ev=
erything attaches?  And what is this other bracket with the hinged pieces u=
sed for?  Thanks and I apologize for my ignorance!

--_003_3DE0D9420990412692AF70FFBF46AD62visioncenterpccom_
Content-Description: IMG_1391.JPG
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_1391.JPG"; size=106741;
	creation-date="Mon, 22 Feb 2016 00:19:28 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 22 Feb 2016 00:19:28 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_003_3DE0D9420990412692AF70FFBF46AD62visioncenterpccom_
Content-Description: ATT00001.txt
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="ATT00001.txt"; size=42;
	creation-date="Mon, 22 Feb 2016 00:19:28 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 22 Feb 2016 00:19:28 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

DQoNCg0KU2VudCBmcm9tIG15IGlQaG9uZQ0KQ2hyaXMgU2Nob2x6IE9E

--_003_3DE0D9420990412692AF70FFBF46AD62visioncenterpccom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--_003_3DE0D9420990412692AF70FFBF46AD62visioncenterpccom_--