Subject: Re: [Healeys] HMV AH 100 radio

From: Oudesluys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 18:39:04 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============4497137673332593655==
 boundary="------------040402010203040004000604"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------040402010203040004000604
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I have had several of these radio´s, there still may be one lurking 
around in one of my boxes with old junk. I think they are identical to 
the SMITHS radio´s. They are positive earth radio´s that can be 
converted to negative earth. As a radio they are fairly useless as AM 
only, but they can be converted to receive FM or adapted to MP3/i-pod. 
Power output is about 3W!
Kees Oudesluijs
(about 1,5hrs from Brussels!!, however travel in time takes a bit longer)

Op 5-2-2016 om 17:02 schreef Tadeusz Malkiewicz:
>
> Anyone in Brussels could pick up the free catalogue they offer?
>
> Or maybe even a proper radio for a AH100?
>
> Tadek
>
> PS> I hope the attached photo is visible to all.. J
>
> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email> 	This email has been sent from a 
> virus-free computer protected by Avast.
> www.avast.com <https://www.avast.com/sig-email>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>
>
> Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
> Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com <http://www.avg.com>
> Versie: 2016.0.7357 / Virusdatabase: 4522/11558 - datum van uitgifte: 
> 02/05/16
>

--------------040402010203040004000604
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">I have had several of these radio´s,
      there still may be one lurking around in one of my boxes with old
      junk. I think they are identical to the SMITHS radio´s. They are
      positive earth radio´s that can be converted to negative earth. As
      a radio they are fairly useless as AM only, but they can be
      converted to receive FM or adapted to MP3/i-pod. Power output is
      about 3W!<br>
      Kees Oudesluijs <br>
      (about 1,5hrs from Brussels!!, however travel in time takes a bit
      longer)<br>
      <br>
      <br>
      <br>
      <br>
      Op 5-2-2016 om 17:02 schreef Tadeusz Malkiewicz:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <meta http-equiv="Context-Type" content="text/html;
        charset=us-ascii">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 14 (filtered
        medium)">
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US">Anyone in Brussels could
            pick up the free catalogue they offer? </span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US">Or maybe even a proper
            radio for a AH100?</span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US"> </span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US">Tadek</span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US"> </span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span lang="EN-US">PS&gt; I hope the
            attached photo is visible to all.. </span><span
            lang="EN-US">J</span><span lang="EN-US"></span></p>
      </div>
      <table>
        <tbody>
          <tr>
            <td> <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email" target="_blank"><img
                  moz-do-not-send="true"></a> </td>
            <td>This email has been sent from a virus-free computer
              protected by Avast. <br>
              <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email" target="_blank">www.avast.com</a>
            </td>
          </tr>
        </tbody>
      </table>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <meta http-equiv="Context-Type" content="text/html;
        charset=us-ascii">
      <p class="">Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.<br>
        Gecontroleerd door AVG - <a moz-do-not-send="true"
          href="http://www.avg.com">www.avg.com</a><br>
        Versie: 2016.0.7357 / Virusdatabase: 4522/11558 - datum van
        uitgifte: 02/05/16</p>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------040402010203040004000604--

--===============4497137673332593655==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============4497137673332593655==--

---

From: "Simon Lachlan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 17:52:26 -0000

--===============6557906061524216786==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0025_01D1603E.0422BF80"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01D1603E.0422BF80
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Not quite sure what you're saying here....but, note that the prices are
shown in Francs hence pre-Euro. Can't recall when that particular can of
worms was opened. Some years back anyhow.

Simon

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Tadeusz
Malkiewicz
Sent: Friday, February 5, 2016 16:02
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] HMV AH 100 radio

Tadek

 <https://www.avast.com/sig-email> 

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast. 
 <https://www.avast.com/sig-email> www.avast.com 

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01D1603E.0422BF80
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Wingdings;
	panose-1:5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Not quite sure what you&#8217;re saying =
here....but, note that the prices are shown in Francs hence pre-Euro. =
Can&#8217;t recall when that particular can of worms was opened. Some =
years back anyhow.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Simon<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> Healeys =
[mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Tadeusz =
Malkiewicz<br><b>Sent:</b> Friday, February 5, 2016 16:02<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] HMV AH 100 =
radio<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-US>Anyone in Brussels could pick up the free catalogue they =
offer? <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US>Or =
maybe even a proper radio for a AH100?<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US>Tadek<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US>PS&gt; I hope the attached photo is =
visible to all.. </span><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-family:Wingdings'>J</span><span =
lang=3DEN-US><o:p></o:p></span></p><table class=3DMsoNormalTable =
border=3D1 cellpadding=3D0 style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #AAABB6 =
1.0pt'><tr><td width=3D105 =
style=3D'width:78.75pt;border:none;padding:11.25pt .75pt .75pt .75pt'><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-top:22.5pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'><a =
href=3D"https://www.avast.com/sig-email" target=3D"_blank"><span =
style=3D'text-decoration:none'><img border=3D0 id=3D"_x0000_i1025" =
src=3D"https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/logo-avast-v1.png"></span></a><o:p=
></o:p></span></p></td><td width=3D470 =
style=3D'width:352.5pt;border:none;padding:15.0pt .75pt .75pt .75pt'><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-top:22.5pt;line-height:13.5pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#41424E'=
>This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast. =
<br><a href=3D"https://www.avast.com/sig-email" target=3D"_blank"><span =
style=3D'color:#4453EA'>www.avast.com</span></a> =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></td></tr></table><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0025_01D1603E.0422BF80--

--===============6557906061524216786==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6557906061524216786==--