Subject: [Healeys] Peter Svilans

From: Joseph Costa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 09:02:32 -0500

--===============8142621179371380512==

--Apple-Mail=_C63AA6C9-5E70-444D-91E4-94DC02F8EEA7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Has anyone been in recent contact with him. He has the seats to my 100M =
and was doing a teal interior for me. He has not been responding to e =
mails and his phone is now disconnected. Any help will be appreciated. =
I'm hoping he is well and the communication problem is just that.

Joe
'53 #923 Coronet Cream
'56 100M
'67 aka Blue Baby as per wife and kid=

--Apple-Mail=_C63AA6C9-5E70-444D-91E4-94DC02F8EEA7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D""><span style=3D"color: =
rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, =
sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);" =
class=3D"">Has anyone been in recent contact with him. He has the seats =
to my 100M and was doing a teal interior for me. He has not been =
responding to e mails and his phone is now disconnected. Any help will =
be appreciated. I'm hoping he is well and the communication problem is =
just that.</span><br style=3D"color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: =
Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;" =
class=3D""><br style=3D"color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana, =
Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;" =
class=3D""><span style=3D"color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana, =
Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; =
background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);" class=3D"">Joe</span><br =
style=3D"color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, =
Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, =
Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: rgb(250, =
250, 250);" class=3D"">'53 #923 Coronet Cream</span><br style=3D"color: =
rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, =
sans-serif; font-size: 14px;" class=3D""><span style=3D"color: rgb(51, =
51, 51); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, =
sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);" =
class=3D"">'56 100M</span><br style=3D"color: rgb(51, 51, 51); =
font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; =
font-size: 14px;" class=3D""><span style=3D"color: rgb(51, 51, 51); =
font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; =
font-size: 14px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);" class=3D"">'67 =
aka Blue Baby as per wife and kid</span></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_C63AA6C9-5E70-444D-91E4-94DC02F8EEA7--

--===============8142621179371380512==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8142621179371380512==--