Subject: [Healeys] replacement engine

From: James Cavenaugh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 10:00:23 -0800

--===============0574563679765992518==

--Apple-Mail=_DF392CB8-9531-42DC-BB61-6682316D90A6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Looking for a BJ8 engine, or at least an intact K-block.=20
Alas, a thrown rod has ended ours...=20
only 475 miles on the road but, in flow of a 6 year restoration, 3 years =
after rebuild.
So we have no warranty.

Truly,
Jamie=

--Apple-Mail=_DF392CB8-9531-42DC-BB61-6682316D90A6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><div =
style=3D"margin: 0px; font-size: 13px; font-family: Verdana; color: =
rgb(85, 85, 85);"><span style=3D"letter-spacing: 0.0px">Looking for a =
BJ8 engine, or at least an intact K-block.&nbsp;</span></div><div =
style=3D"margin: 0px; font-size: 13px; font-family: Verdana; color: =
rgb(85, 85, 85);"><span style=3D"letter-spacing: 0.0px">Alas, a thrown =
rod has ended ours...&nbsp;</span></div><div style=3D"margin: 0px; =
font-size: 13px; font-family: Verdana; color: rgb(85, 85, 85);"><span =
style=3D"letter-spacing: 0.0px">only 475 miles on the road but, in flow =
of a 6 year restoration, 3 years&nbsp;</span>after rebuild<span =
style=3D"letter-spacing: 0.0px">.</span></div><div style=3D"margin: 0px; =
font-size: 13px; font-family: Verdana; color: rgb(85, 85, 85);"><span =
style=3D"letter-spacing: 0.0px">So we have no warranty.</span></div><div =
style=3D"margin: 0px; font-size: 13px; font-family: Verdana; color: =
rgb(85, 85, 85);"><span style=3D"letter-spacing: =
0.0px"><br></span></div><div style=3D"margin: 0px; font-size: 13px; =
font-family: Verdana; color: rgb(85, 85, 85);"><span =
style=3D"letter-spacing: 0.0px">Truly,</span></div><div style=3D"margin: =
0px; font-size: 13px; font-family: Verdana; color: rgb(85, 85, =
85);"><span style=3D"letter-spacing: =
0.0px">Jamie</span></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_DF392CB8-9531-42DC-BB61-6682316D90A6--

--===============0574563679765992518==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0574563679765992518==--

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 17:52:15 -0800 (PST)

Jamie,
You should see if this guy from Sacramento still has this engine. The add is about a month old.
Ken Freese

"I have a complete engine assembly with carbs to clutch and a differential assembly for a late Austin Healey 3000 that I bought from a neighbor many years ago for $500. I am selling the warehouse that they are in so I need to get rid of them, hopefully recovering my investment. Can you see if there is anyone out there that has interest?
 
Joe Hensler
916 997 8997

-

[email-masked]

---

From: Jackson Krall <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 09:19:59 -0800

Fix the block? There are people that can do this.
Best
JK

------------------------------
On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 1:00 PM EST James Cavenaugh wrote:

>Looking for a BJ8 engine, or at least an intact K-block. 
>Alas, a thrown rod has ended ours... 
>only 475 miles on the road but, in flow of a 6 year restoration, 3 years after rebuild.
>So we have no warranty.
>
>Truly,
>Jamie

[email-masked]