Subject: [Healeys] 100S Cutaway Illustration

From: HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 10:23:43 -0500

--f46d0418251eea727c050cc68ed3

--f46d0418251eea7276050cc68ed1

A good friend of mine, David Townsend, in addition to being a great guy is
a talented artist who's indulging his love for little British cars as a
second career.
His specialty is the cutaway drawing and he brings a unique touch to that
fascinating technique.  David originally started out illustrating MGs,
Triumphs and Jags and has finally turned his hand to Healeys. His initial
Healey run has started with the 100S and he's done one of NOJ 393, AHS 3504
 (the Cooper car) and the standard OEW over Lobelia car. David prides
himself on originality and he's had a lot of help from Mike Salter and Ken
Freese to make sure the details are correct. Illustrations of the 100M,
1000 and six cylinder cars are scheduled to follow. Due to the magic of
Mark's picture adding abilities I've attached them here.  I have no
financial interest, other than seeing a buddy do well and share his work
with you guys.  Check out David's site here:  http://planbillustration.com/
 and if you've got some time to burn, check out David's V8 powered MGB
here: http://forum.britishv8.org/read.php?13,8996

Happy Healeying,
Rick Neville

"Madman in a death machine"
Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo

--f46d0418251eea7276050cc68ed1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>A good friend of mine, David Townsend, in addition to=
 being a great guy is a talented artist who&#39;s indulging his love for li=
ttle British cars as a second career.=C2=A0</div><div>His specialty is the =
cutaway drawing and he brings a unique touch to that fascinating technique.=
=C2=A0 David originally started out illustrating MGs, Triumphs and Jags and=
 has finally turned his hand to Healeys. His initial Healey run has started=
 with the 100S and he&#39;s done one of NOJ 393, AHS 3504 =C2=A0(the Cooper=
 car) and the standard OEW over Lobelia car. David prides himself on origin=
ality and he&#39;s had a lot of help from Mike Salter and Ken Freese to mak=
e sure the details are correct. Illustrations of the 100M, 1000 and six cyl=
inder cars are scheduled to follow. Due to the magic of Mark&#39;s picture =
adding abilities I&#39;ve attached them here.=C2=A0 I have no financial int=
erest, other than seeing a buddy do well and share his work with you guys.=
=C2=A0 Check out David&#39;s site here: =C2=A0<a href=3D"http://planbillust=
ration.com/">http://planbillustration.com/</a> =C2=A0and if you&#39;ve got =
some time to burn, check out David&#39;s V8 powered MGB here: <a href=3D"ht=
tp://forum.britishv8.org/read.php?13,8996">http://forum.britishv8.org/read.=
php?13,8996</a></div><div><br></div><div>Happy Healeying,</div><div>Rick Ne=
ville</div><div><br></div><div>&quot;Madman in a death machine&quot;</div><=
div>Follow My Nasty Boy Build: =C2=A0<a href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo"=
>http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo</a></div></div>

--f46d0418251eea7276050cc68ed1--

--f46d0418251eea727c050cc68ed3
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="AH-100-Cooper2.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--f46d0418251eea727c050cc68ed3
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="AH-100.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--f46d0418251eea727c050cc68ed3
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="AH-100-393.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--f46d0418251eea727c050cc68ed3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--f46d0418251eea727c050cc68ed3--

---

From: J Armour <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 13:03:52 +1100

--===============6125111761630644582==

--B_3504344639_801026

Interesting
I have not been a fan of two tone Healeys in general but the images of these
three colours make me realise the sleeker effect of the blue & white

Joe

From:  HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
Date:  Saturday, 17 January 2015 2:23 AM
To:  "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  [Healeys] 100S Cutaway Illustration

A good friend of mine, David Townsend, in addition to being a great guy is a
talented artist who's indulging his love for little British cars as a second
career. 
His specialty is the cutaway drawing and he brings a unique touch to that
fascinating technique.  David originally started out illustrating MGs,
Triumphs and Jags and has finally turned his hand to Healeys. His initial
Healey run has started with the 100S and he's done one of NOJ 393, AHS 3504
(the Cooper car) and the standard OEW over Lobelia car. David prides himself
on originality and he's had a lot of help from Mike Salter and Ken Freese to
make sure the details are correct. Illustrations of the 100M, 1000 and six
cylinder cars are scheduled to follow. Due to the magic of Mark's picture
adding abilities I've attached them here.  I have no financial interest,
other than seeing a buddy do well and share his work with you guys.  Check
out David's site here:  http://planbillustration.com/  and if you've got
some time to burn, check out David's V8 powered MGB here:
http://forum.britishv8.org/read.php?13,8996

Happy Healeying,
Rick Neville

--B_3504344639_801026

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: s=
pace; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size:=
 14px; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><div>Interesting</div><div>I have=
 not been a fan of two tone Healeys in general but the images of these three=
 colours make me realise the sleeker effect of the blue &amp; white</div><di=
v><br></div><div>Joe</div><div><br></div><span id=3D"OLK_SRC_BODY_SECTION"><di=
v style=3D"font-family:Calibri; font-size:11pt; text-align:left; color:black; =
BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; P=
ADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #b5c4df 1pt solid; BORDER-=
RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 3pt"><span style=3D"font-weight:bold">From: <=
/span> HealeyRick &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
om</a>&gt;<br><span style=3D"font-weight:bold">Date: </span> Saturday, 17 Janu=
ary 2015 2:23 AM<br><span style=3D"font-weight:bold">To: </span> "<a href=3D"mai=
lto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>" &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br><span style=3D"font-=
weight:bold">Subject: </span> [Healeys] 100S Cutaway Illustration<br></div><=
div><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>A good friend of mine, David Townsend, in =
addition to being a great guy is a talented artist who's indulging his love =
for little British cars as a second career.&nbsp;</div><div>His specialty is=
 the cutaway drawing and he brings a unique touch to that fascinating techni=
que.&nbsp; David originally started out illustrating MGs, Triumphs and Jags =
and has finally turned his hand to Healeys. His initial Healey run has start=
ed with the 100S and he's done one of NOJ 393, AHS 3504 &nbsp;(the Cooper ca=
r) and the standard OEW over Lobelia car. David prides himself on originalit=
y and he's had a lot of help from Mike Salter and Ken Freese to make sure th=
e details are correct. Illustrations of the 100M, 1000 and six cylinder cars=
 are scheduled to follow. Due to the magic of Mark's picture adding abilitie=
s I've attached them here.&nbsp; I have no financial interest, other than se=
eing a buddy do well and share his work with you guys.&nbsp; Check out David=
's site here: &nbsp;<a href=3D"http://planbillustration.com/">http://planbillu=
stration.com/</a> &nbsp;and if you've got some time to burn, check out David=
's V8 powered MGB here: <a href=3D"http://forum.britishv8.org/read.php?13,8996=
">http://forum.britishv8.org/read.php?13,8996</a></div><div><br></div><div>H=
appy Healeying,</div><div>Rick Neville</div><div><br></div></div></span></bo=
dy></html>

--B_3504344639_801026--

--===============6125111761630644582==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6125111761630644582==--