Subject: [Healeys] Dog leg repair

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 08:34:03 -0800

--===============7163443204482846216==

--001a1134fd4a117ec6050df54a48

I need to fix an improperly repaired dog leg. Can I get a photo of a
replacement unit. I believe the shop cut the wire off, how is it used in a
correct instalation?   This would b Ave been easier before  we painted the
car. Good thing I opted  for two stage paint.

--001a1134fd4a117ec6050df54a48
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p dir=3D"ltr">I need to fix an improperly repaired dog leg. Can I get a ph=
oto of a replacement unit. I believe the shop cut the wire off, how is it u=
sed in a correct instalation?=C2=A0=C2=A0 This would b Ave been easier befo=
re=C2=A0 we painted the car. Good thing I opted=C2=A0 for two stage paint.<=
/p>

--001a1134fd4a117ec6050df54a48--

--===============7163443204482846216==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============7163443204482846216==--