Subject: [Healeys] Bulkhead holes

From: "Andy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 17:37:52 -0000

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1200774640657089340==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0021_01D0366A.27013C10"
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01D0366A.27013C10
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0022_01D0366A.27013C10"

------=_NextPart_001_0022_01D0366A.27013C10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I am trying to work out what goes through the various bulkhead holes in my
'61 BT7 Tri-carb. 

The project was already dismantled (well all of the easy bits) when I bought
it and as such I didn't get a chance to take pictures of  the various items
fixed to the bulkhead as they were taken off. I have tried (see below) to
draw out the bulkhead and make my best guess as to what goes where. 

I would really welcome some feedback re: 

- what have I missed 
- what have I got wrong 
- what goes through A, B, C & D 

<http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/BBH3000/media/Bulkheadlayout_zps7d5a23b1.
jpg.html>
http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag127/BBH3000/Bulkheadlayout_zps7d5a23b1
.jpg

.... and before any-one mentions it, yes I know I have two brake M/C holes
in the RH pedal box (my plan is to install the dual circuit braking so I
have added space for another brake M/C). 

many thanks, 

Andy 

------=_NextPart_001_0022_01D0366A.27013C10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Verdana;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"2050" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN =
style=3D'font-size:9.0pt;font-family:"Verdana","sans-serif";color:black'>=
I am trying to work out what goes through the various bulkhead holes in =
my '61 BT7 Tri-carb. <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN =
style=3D'font-size:9.0pt;font-family:"Verdana","sans-serif";color:black'>=
<o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN =
style=3D'font-size:9.0pt;font-family:"Verdana","sans-serif";color:black'>=
The project was already dismantled (well all of the easy bits) when I =
bought it and as such I didn't get a chance to take pictures of =
&nbsp;the various items fixed to the bulkhead as they were taken off. I =
have tried (see below) to draw out the bulkhead and make my best guess =
as to what goes where. <br><br>I would really welcome some feedback re: =
<br><br>- what have I missed <br>- what have I got wrong <br>- what goes =
through A, B, C &amp; D <br><br></span><a =
href=3D"http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/BBH3000/media/Bulkheadlayout_zp=
s7d5a23b1.jpg.html" target=3D"_blank"><span =
style=3D'font-size:9.0pt;font-family:"Verdana","sans-serif";color:#336699=
;text-decoration:none'><img border=3D0 width=3D960 height=3D720 =
id=3D"Picture_x0020_1" src=3D"cid:[email-masked]" =
alt=3D"http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag127/BBH3000/Bulkheadlayout_z=
ps7d5a23b1.jpg"></span></a><span lang=3DEN =
style=3D'font-size:9.0pt;font-family:"Verdana","sans-serif";color:black'>=
<br><br>.... and before any-one mentions it, yes I know I have two brake =
M/C holes in the RH pedal box (my plan is to install the dual circuit =
braking so I have added space for another brake M/C). <br><br>many =
thanks, <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN =
style=3D'font-size:9.0pt;font-family:"Verdana","sans-serif";color:black'>=
<o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN =
style=3D'font-size:9.0pt;font-family:"Verdana","sans-serif";color:black'>=
Andy <br><br><br><br></span><o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0022_01D0366A.27013C10--

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01D0366A.27013C10
	name="image001.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01D0366A.27013C10--

--===============1200774640657089340==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1200774640657089340==--