Subject: [Healeys] Restoration picture set

From: Bruce Peters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 12:32:29 -0800

--===============3038980348592402993==

--001a1133c20adbe93d050d6bcd79

I am new to the list and saw this thread.  I just purchased a 67 BJ8 that
is completely disassembled and is missing many parts.  I looked on the BCS
website too for a picture set and didn't find how to order either but would
be interested in getting one.  I have never before worked on a Healey so
I'm going to be learning from the ground up.

Bruce Peters
Bakersfield, CA

--001a1133c20adbe93d050d6bcd79
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>I am new to the list and saw this thread.=C2=A0 I jus=
t purchased a 67 BJ8 that is completely disassembled and is missing many pa=
rts.=C2=A0 I looked on the BCS website too for a picture set and didn&#39;t=
 find how to order either but would be interested in getting one.=C2=A0 I h=
ave never before worked on a Healey so I&#39;m going to be=C2=A0learning fr=
om the ground up.</div><div><br></div><div>Bruce Peters</div><div>Bakersfie=
ld, CA</div></div>

--001a1133c20adbe93d050d6bcd79--

--===============3038980348592402993==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3038980348592402993==--

---

From: "David Nock BCS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 13:33:15 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============6472333978131061956==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_027C_01D0396C.A353BE50"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_027C_01D0396C.A353BE50
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

We currently have restoration photo sets for the 100/4, Bn4, BT7 and =
BJ7.

These take a lot of time to do because they are done during the =
restoration of a car. We are currently doing a BJ7 that we will upgrade =
the BJ7 set when it is finished. Then we have a BJ8 that we are starting =
a frame up restoration on that I will do a photo set of that car. But =
that one will be a ways down the road since that one I the start of the =
project.  However you can use the BJ7 set for now since most of the =
stuff is the same, other than the carbs, interior and power brakes.

David Nock
British Car Specialists
209-948-8767
www.britishcarspecialists.com

From: Bruce Peters=20
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2015 12:32 PM
To: [email-masked]=20
Subject: [Healeys] Restoration picture set

I am new to the list and saw this thread.  I just purchased a 67 BJ8 =
that is completely disassembled and is missing many parts.  I looked on =
the BCS website too for a picture set and didn't find how to order =
either but would be interested in getting one.  I have never before =
worked on a Healey so I'm going to be learning from the ground up.

Bruce Peters
Bakersfield, CA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_027C_01D0396C.A353BE50
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: ; COLOR: ">We currently have restoration photo =
sets for the=20
100/4, Bn4, BT7 and BJ7.</SPAN></P></DIV>
<DIV>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: ; COLOR: "></SPAN>&nbsp;</P></DIV>
<DIV>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: ; COLOR: ">These take a lot of time to do because =
they are=20
done during the restoration of a car. We are currently doing a BJ7 that =
we will=20
upgrade the BJ7 set when it is finished. Then we have a BJ8 that we are =
starting=20
a frame up restoration on that I will do a photo set of that car. But =
that one=20
will be a ways down the road since that one I the start of the =
project.&nbsp;=20
However you can use the BJ7 set for now since most of the stuff is the =
same,=20
other than the carbs, interior and power brakes.</SPAN></P></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century'; COLOR: =
#000000">David=20
Nock<BR>British Car=20
Specialists<BR>209-948-8767<BR>www.britishcarspecialists.com</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Bruce Peters</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Saturday, January 24, 2015 12:32 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> [Healeys] Restoration picture set</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV>I am new to the list and saw this thread.&nbsp; I just purchased a =
67 BJ8=20
that is completely disassembled and is missing many parts.&nbsp; I =
looked on the=20
BCS website too for a picture set and didn't find how to order either =
but would=20
be interested in getting one.&nbsp; I have never before worked on a =
Healey so=20
I'm going to be learning from the ground up.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Bruce Peters</DIV>
<DIV>Bakersfield, CA</DIV></DIV>
<P>
<HR>
_______________________________________________<BR>Support Team.Net=20
$12.75<BR>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<BR>Forums:=20
http://www.team.net/forums<BR><BR>[email-masked]<BR>http://autox.=
team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys<BR><BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]<BR>=
<BR></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_027C_01D0396C.A353BE50--

--===============6472333978131061956==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6472333978131061956==--