Subject: Re: [Healeys] (no subject)

From: "Andy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 08:34:19 -0000

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============0777367206902921879==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0022_01D0348B.E324C280"
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01D0348B.E324C280
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

The BJ8 belonged to Rawles Motor Sport, 

Link below to their article on the shoot.

http://www.rawlesmotorsport.co.uk/latest-news/one-direction-video-shoot-in-a
n-rm-3000-mkiii.html

Andy

From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Don
Hardie
Sent: 20 January 2015 02:26
To: Autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] (no subject)

Whose 3000?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syFZfO_wfMQ

Don Hardie
BN1
Downunder

  _____  

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2015.0.5645 / Virus Database: 4260/8958 - Release Date: 01/19/15

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01D0348B.E324C280
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>The BJ8 belonged to Rawles Motor Sport, <o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Link below to their article on the shoot.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><a =
href=3D"http://www.rawlesmotorsport.co.uk/latest-news/one-direction-video=
-shoot-in-an-rm-3000-mkiii.html">http://www.rawlesmotorsport.co.uk/latest=
-news/one-direction-video-shoot-in-an-rm-3000-mkiii.html</a><o:p></o:p></=
span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Andy<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> Healeys =
[mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Don =
Hardie<br><b>Sent:</b> 20 January 2015 02:26<br><b>To:</b> =
Autox.team.net<br><b>Subject:</b> [Healeys] (no =
subject)<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>Whose =
3000?????<br><br><br><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DsyFZfO_wfMQ" =
target=3D"_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DsyFZfO_wfMQ</a><o:p><=
/o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>Don =
Hardie<br>BN1<br>Downunder<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div =
class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dcenter style=3D'text-align:center'><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'><hr size=3D1 width=3D"100%" =
noshade style=3D'color:#A0A0A0' align=3Dcenter></span></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>No =
virus found in this message.<br>Checked by AVG - <a =
href=3D"http://www.avg.com">www.avg.com</a><br>Version: 2015.0.5645 / =
Virus Database: 4260/8958 - Release Date: =
01/19/15<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0022_01D0348B.E324C280--

--===============0777367206902921879==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0777367206902921879==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 04:21:01 -0800

Er, not sure I'd rent that car 'for prom nights for teenage girls' if it was mine.
for prom nights for teenage girls
for prom nights for teenage girls
for prom nights for teenage gi

On 1/20/2015 12:34 AM, Andy wrote:
> http://www.rawlesmotorsport.co.uk/latest-news/one-direction-video-shoot-in-an-rm-3000-mkiii.html
>
> Andy
>
> *From:*Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] *On Behalf Of *Don Hardie
> *Sent:* 20 January 2015 02:26
> *To:* Autox.team.net
> *Subject:* [Healeys] (no subject)
>
> Whose 3000?????
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> ******************************************************************* Bob Spidell San Jose, CA [email-masked] 
> *******************************************************************

[email-masked]

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 04:25:04 -0800

Huh ... weird copy/waste error.  I tried copying the text from the web page, but it didn't show up so I typed it in.  
Then, my copies show up in the email.  HTML goodness, I suppose.

bs

-- 
*******************************************************************
Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            [email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: Greg Mandas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 08:23:45 -0500

Bob,

Thought you were spoofing the lyrics. 
It totally worked. 

Greg

Sent from my iPhone. 

> On Jan 20, 2015, at 7:25 AM, Bob Spidell <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Huh ... weird copy/waste error.  I tried copying the text from the web page, but it didn't show up so I typed it in.  Then, my copies show up in the email.  HTML goodness, I suppose.
> 
> bs
> 
> 
> 
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> 
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
> 

[email-masked]