Subject: [Healeys] FW: Disc Brakes

From: J Armour <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 20:28:45 +1100

--===============4862042059437685370==

--B_3505235332_2741823
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I like big fat grooved discs with that carbon weave in them that glow red
hot when you watch from the fence of the LeMans circuit.

What I don=B9t like is when the Boys fit 20inch wheels on their hatch backs
with 8 inch discs. Far too much daylight.

Joe

--B_3505235332_2741823
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: s=
pace; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size:=
 14px; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><div><br></div><div><br></div><sp=
an id=3D"OLK_SRC_BODY_SECTION"><div><br></div><div><div style=3D"word-wrap: brea=
k-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; col=
or: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 14px; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><div>=
I like big fat grooved discs with that carbon weave in them that glow red ho=
t when you watch from the fence of the LeMans circuit.</div><div><br></div><=
div>What I don&#8217;t like is when the Boys fit 20inch wheels on their hatc=
h backs with 8 inch discs. Far too much daylight.</div><div><br></div><div>J=
oe</div></div></div></span></body></html>

--B_3505235332_2741823--

--===============4862042059437685370==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============4862042059437685370==--