Subject: [Healeys] rear axle seal

From: "healeymanjim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 19:25:50 -0800

again, I am reminded of the old Air Force maxim:  measure it with a micrometer, mark it with a grease pencil, cut it with an ax.  after working on these cars for 40 years, I cannot believe the tolerances were that close.
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: richard mayor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 01:45:18 +0000

--===============2601016149378226541==
	boundary="_7eebf317-45b6-4235-8d87-26650aec98f4_"

--_7eebf317-45b6-4235-8d87-26650aec98f4_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

There is another old Air force maxim=2C  "don't force it=2C get a bigger ha=
mmer"
=20

> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]
> Date: Mon=2C 26 Jan 2015 19:25:50 -0800
> Subject: [Healeys] rear axle seal
>=20
> again=2C I am reminded of the old Air Force maxim:  measure it with a mic=
rometer=2C mark it with a grease pencil=2C cut it with an ax.  after workin=
g on these cars for 40 years=2C I cannot believe the tolerances were that c=
lose.
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>=20
> [email-masked]
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/mayorri=
[email-masked]
>=20
 		 	   		  =

--_7eebf317-45b6-4235-8d87-26650aec98f4_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>There is another old Air force m=
axim=2C&nbsp=3B "don't force it=2C get a bigger hammer"<br>&nbsp=3B<br><br>=
<div>&gt=3B From: [email-masked]<br>&gt=3B To: [email-masked]=
m.net<br>&gt=3B Date: Mon=2C 26 Jan 2015 19:25:50 -0800<br>&gt=3B Subject: =
[Healeys] rear axle seal<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B again=2C I am reminded of the=
 old Air Force maxim:  measure it with a micrometer=2C mark it with a greas=
e pencil=2C cut it with an ax.  after working on these cars for 40 years=2C=
 I cannot believe the tolerances were that close.<br>&gt=3B _______________=
________________________________<br>&gt=3B Support Team.Net http://www.team=
.net/donate.html<br>&gt=3B Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>&gt=3B Arch=
ive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>&gt=3B Forums: http://www.team.net/foru=
ms<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B [email-masked]<br>&gt=3B http://autox.team.=
net/mailman/listinfo/healeys<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B Unsubscribe/Manage: http:=
//autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]<br>&gt=3B=
 <br></div> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_7eebf317-45b6-4235-8d87-26650aec98f4_--

--===============2601016149378226541==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2601016149378226541==--