Subject: [Healeys] Cooling according to Geoff Healey

From: J Armour <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 23:18:29 +1100

--B_3503431114_2723599

--B_3503431114_2685474
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I was trawling my collection of old magazines from around the world ( why
limit yourself to membership of one club only ) and I found this relevant
information from The Man himself.

Note his words on the need for bigger fans and radiators.

Joe Cool  with single blade fan, full ducted radiator and alloy head

--B_3503431114_2685474
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: s=
pace; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size:=
 14px; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><div>I was trawling my collection=
 of old magazines from around the world ( why limit yourself to membership o=
f one club only ) and I found this relevant information from The Man himself=
.</div><div><br></div><div>Note his words on the need for bigger fans and ra=
diators.</div><div><br></div><div>Joe Cool &nbsp;with single blade fan, full=
 ducted radiator and alloy head&nbsp;</div></body></html>

--B_3503431114_2685474--

--B_3503431114_2723599
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Scan 150060001.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

UUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
--B_3503431114_2723599
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--B_3503431114_2723599--