Subject: [Healeys] Drum Brakes

From: "Peter Svilans" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 10:15:54 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============4810768849686657141==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0098_01D03A1A.3C5A0E80"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0098_01D03A1A.3C5A0E80
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

" if you want to go fast son keep your foot off the brake"  !!!!!!!!!!

Back in the eighties, during a track day at one of our local racetracks, =
a Ferrari owner let the honored guest Stirling Moss, have a run in his =
car.  It was a record lap time for the very twisty track.  Afterwards, =
in an interview in the tower, the Ferrari owner asked "I just had the =
brakes redone, how did they feel ?"  Stirling replied " I don't know, I =
didn't get a chance to use them".

Peter
------=_NextPart_000_0098_01D03A1A.3C5A0E80
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>" if you want to go fast son keep your foot off the brake"=20
&nbsp;!!!!!!!!!!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Back in the eighties, during a track =
day at one of=20
our local racetracks, a Ferrari owner let the honored guest Stirling =
Moss, have=20
a run in his car.&nbsp; It was a record lap time&nbsp;for the very =
twisty=20
track.&nbsp; Afterwards, in an interview in the tower, the Ferrari=20
owner&nbsp;asked "I just had the brakes redone, how did they feel =
?"&nbsp;=20
Stirling replied "&nbsp;I don't know, I didn't get a chance to use=20
them".</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Peter</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0098_01D03A1A.3C5A0E80--

--===============4810768849686657141==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============4810768849686657141==--