Subject: [Healeys] Lucas Starter

From: J Armour <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 00:26:28 +1100

--===============8497395338778146288==

--B_3504299193_3379630
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

What can the learned ones tell me about these numbers please?

END 3399B    3   64
M418R       12V

Thanks
Joe

--B_3504299193_3379630
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: s=
pace; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size:=
 14px; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><div>What can the learned ones te=
ll me about these numbers please?</div><div><br></div><div><span class=3D"Appl=
e-tab-span" style=3D"white-space:pre">		</span>END 3399B &nbsp; &nbsp;3 &nbsp;=
 64</div><div><span class=3D"Apple-tab-span" style=3D"white-space:pre">		</span>=
M418R &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 12V</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Thank=
s</div><div>Joe</div><div><br></div></body></html>

--B_3504299193_3379630--

--===============8497395338778146288==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============8497395338778146288==--