Subject: [Healeys] From paypal on the spam

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 09:15:45 -0600 (CST)

For everybodys information

-------- Original Message --------
From: 
Date: Jan 23, 2015 10:11:35 AM
Subject: Thank you for your email... ZACVL (KMM34152352V25685L0KM) :ppMC
To: 

Dear ,

Thank you for being a proactive contributor by reporting 
suspicious-looking emails to PayPal's Abuse Department. Our security 
team is working to identify if the email you forwarded to us is a 
malicious email. 

Paypal Will Always:

- Address our customers by their first and last name or business name of
their PayPal account 

Paypal Will Never:

- Send an email to: "Undisclosed Recipients" or more than one email 
address
- Ask you to download a form or file to resolve an issue
- Ask in an email to verify an account using Personal Information such 
as Name, Date of Birth, Driver's License, or Address
- Ask in an email to verify an account using Bank Account Information 
such as Bank Name, Routing Number, or Bank Account PIN Number
- Ask in an email to verify an account using Credit Card Information 
such as Credit Card Number or Type, Expiration Date, ATM PIN Number, or 
CVV2 Security Code
- Ask for your full credit card number without displaying the type of 
card and the last two digits
- Ask you for your full bank account number without displaying your bank
name, type of account (Checking/Savings) and the last two digits
- Ask you for your security question answers without displaying each 
security question you created
- Ask you to ship an item, pay a shipping fee, send a Western Union 
Money Transfer, or provide a tracking number before the payment received
is available in your transaction history

READ! 

Any time you receive an email about changes to your PayPal account, the 
safest way to confirm the email's validity is to log in to your PayPal 
account where any of the activity reported in the email will be 
available to view. DO NOT USE THE LINKS IN THE EMAIL RECEIVED TO VISIT 
THE PAYPAL WEBSITE. Instead, enter www.paypal.com into your browser to 
log in to your account.

What is a phishing email?

You may have received an email falsely claiming to be from PayPal or 
another known entity. This is called "phishing" because the sender is 
"fishing" for your personal data. The goal is to trick you into clicking
through to a fake or "spoofed" website, or into calling a bogus customer
service number where they can collect and steal your sensitive personal 
or financial information.

We will carefully review the content reported to us to certify that the 
content is legitimate. We will contact you if we need any additional 
information for investigating the matter. Please take note to the 
security tips provided above as they may help to answer any questions 
that you may have about the email you are reporting to us. 

Help! I responded to a phishing email!

If you have responded to a phishing email and provided any personal 
information, or if you think someone has used your account without 
permission, you should immediately change your password and security 
questions.

You should also report it to PayPal immediately and we'll help protect 
you as much as possible.
1. Open a new browser and type in www.paypal.com.
2. Log in to your PayPal account.
3. Click "Security and Protection" near the top of the page.
4. Click "Identify a problem."
5. Click "I think someone may be using my account without 
permission." 
6. Click "Unauthorized Account Activity."

Thank you for your help making a difference.

Every email counts. By forwarding a suspicious-looking email to 
[email-masked], you have helped keep yourself and others safe from 
identity theft. 

Thanks, 
The PayPal Team

***********************************************************************

Please do not reply to this email. If you need to follow up, please 
follow the steps above to access your account and utilize the Contact Us
resources from our site.

***********************************************************************

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Per Schoerner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 00:29:50 +0100

Hi
How come they didn't adhere to their policy in this reply then?
Where did you send the suspect mail?

Per

[email-masked]