Subject: [Healeys] girling servo

From: "healeymanjim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 19:57:56 -0800

does anyone have an old girling servo around that could measure the diameter of the rod from the plate into the cylinder.  appears to be 5/16 but need to order new seal and do not want to tear mine down until I have it.
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Greg Mandas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 17:05:02 -0500

--Apple-Mail-8BFBC99F-8ED9-47D6-B9CE-44EFDF4B1FD6
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I'm sure this was answered, but I got around to opening my original servo, w=
hich hasn't ever been opened. What a funk fest. Not only that, but it was fu=
ll of fluid.=20

The main shaft is 5/16ths=20

--Apple-Mail-8BFBC99F-8ED9-47D6-B9CE-44EFDF4B1FD6
	name=image2.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=6C25D3D9-0B22-4843-B721-899025E563CF
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image2.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-8BFBC99F-8ED9-47D6-B9CE-44EFDF4B1FD6
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-8BFBC99F-8ED9-47D6-B9CE-44EFDF4B1FD6
	name=image3.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=DA05B36B-AD90-4068-8F2B-482A5E5AC855
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image3.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-8BFBC99F-8ED9-47D6-B9CE-44EFDF4B1FD6
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Greg

Sent from my iPhone.=20

> On Jan 7, 2015, at 10:57 PM, healeymanjim <[email-masked]> wrot=
e:
>=20
> This message cannot be displayed because of the way it is formatted. Ask t=
he sender to send it again using a different format or email program. text/p=
lain

--Apple-Mail-8BFBC99F-8ED9-47D6-B9CE-44EFDF4B1FD6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail-8BFBC99F-8ED9-47D6-B9CE-44EFDF4B1FD6--

---

From: "Tadeusz Malkiewicz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 20:55:50 +0100

Have a look here:
http://volvo1800pictures.com/sweden/Volvo_1800_dokumentation_main_page_en.ph
p

for documentation..

Tadek

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
http://www.avast.com

[email-masked]