Subject: [Healeys] Lempert Gears

From: Greg Mandas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 13:21:50 -0500

List,

I'm getting a 3.54 diff conversion from a guy in the Berkshires.  He said something interesting. 

"By the way,you are a lucky boy. You got the last Lempert set of gears there is. From now on I have to get gears from England which raises the price by $600.00. "

This news or old news?

Greg

Sent from my iPhone. 

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "SKIP SAUNDERS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 16:36:10 -0500

I have a set of Lempert gears that have never been installed.   ( I bought
two when they first came out and mounted one set on my BJ8 saving the other
for a future car.... at my age I'll probably never do the "future car" ...
but just in case I need a spare, I've got set).    I also have an original
3.54 differential that I found on-line from a junk yard in
California....that pumpkin and gear box look fine too.   .... so don't
despair, there are surely others like me out there who have these desireable
gear sets.....

-skip- 

-----Original Message-----	
From: Healeys [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Greg
Mandas
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2015 1:22 PM
To: Healey List
Subject: [Healeys] Lempert Gears

List,

I'm getting a 3.54 diff conversion from a guy in the Berkshires.  He said
something interesting. 

"By the way,you are a lucky boy. You got the last Lempert set of gears there
is. From now on I have to get gears from England which raises the price by
$600.00. "

This news or old news?

Greg

Sent from my iPhone. 

$12.75

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]