Subject: Re: [Healeys] Anyone going to Hershey next week and need things for your Longbridge?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 16:06:23 -0400 (EDT)

Jim
I'll be there Thursday to Saturday. What is your location this year? Still
working on my brother in laws early BN4 so the door lock and top may be a
sale. He will be there too.
Aloha
Perry

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Lesher <[email-masked]>
To: healeys <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sat, Oct 5, 2013 3:40 pm
Subject: [Healeys] Anyone going to Hershey next week and need things for your
Longbridge?

I plan to be at Hershey next week, but it depends on the weather.
 have a number of items, driver's doors, locking door handles,  early
adiator with build date 567, factory muffler - 2in and 1 out, glass water
ottles with caps and brackets, dash washer units, windshield with frame, to
ame a few.  I know I have these I just have to track them down in the
asement and garage. also 100-six parts books, BN6 parts books,  owners
andbooks, and sales literature including  the S foldout and the S disc brake
ooklet - 2 versions - 1 for original for first owners B Brewster's(black
over - not shown in Emerson's book)mint , and 2 the normal brown copy - well
hop worn- , (as shown in Emerson's book). also gas tanks, gravel shields and
lso have also AMCO new in box - 4 seater early top.,  let me know what you
re needing and I might have it? jim
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "Carr&Edwards" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 21:27:46 -0400

We'll be at our usual spot in the Chocolate Field, CU 40 - 41 -- not much 
Healey stuff, but stop and say "hi" anyway-------------

Sarah Carr & Durl Edwards

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2013 4:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Anyone going to Hershey next week and need things for 
your Longbridge?

[email-masked]