Subject: [Healeys] FW: Public gallery of 2013 Concorso...

From: "David Porter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 10:07:23 -0600

enjoy

[email-masked]

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107
505-352-1378
Porter Custom Bicycles

1954 Austin Healey 100

1970 MG Midget

gallery:
http://picasaweb.google.com/porterscustombicycles/PorterCustomBicyclesStuff

GO HERE:  <http://porterbikes.com/> http://porterbikes.com/  nice
pictures-fun facts-my world

  _____  

 

Here is the "public" gallery.. hope you can help get the word out... The
images are protected on the public link.... but folks can purchase
inexpensive downloads or prints if they wish...  but many will just enjoy
viewing the images..  just click on the link and you are there !

Cheers,

Tony

_________

Dear Concorso friends, 

Was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones at this year's Santa Fe
Concorso.

I have just finished putting up the web gallery...

The link is ....

http://www.santafeevents.com/Cars/2013-Santa-Fe-Concorso/

Please feel free to pass the link on to anyone you think might enjoy seeing
the gallery.

I hope you enjoy the photos..

Cheers,

Tony Bonanno

-- 

Tony Bonanno Photography, LLC
Santa Fe, New Mexico   USA
Ph +1 505.466.0020   Cell +1 505.577.5500 
http://www.bonannophoto.com
http://cubafotografo.com 

http://hoovesanddust.com

ASMP General Member - www.asmp.org
Business Partner - Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys