Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rush

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 01:28:01 -0400 (EDT)

A note in this issue of Autoweek suggests that the script writer took more
than a few liberties. For example, according to the writer, when Hunt and
Lauda were racing F3 in England, rather than simply looking at one another
across the paddock and occasionally throwing insults at each other, they
actually shared a one-bedroom flat in London!  That fact puts a slightly
different spin on the story.

Gary Anderson
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Alan Seigrist <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 15:28:56 +0800

I used to call my old flatmate an asshole all the time.  In fact, he lives
on the other side of the planet now and I still call him an asshole every
chance I get.  Did I mention we are good friends?

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 1:28 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]