Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN1/2 cockpit length

From: Robin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 10:15:19 -0500

One of the rear pieces is number 7769. The other is not readable due to
corrosion. Both are the same however. They are not aftermarket. they fit the
contours of the rear shroud fairly well but are just too long. Of course I can
cut them but I am more interested in what this says about my car.  How long
should the cockpit be on a BN1 vs, BN2, BN4 & BN6 ?

Dave

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 3, 2013, at 1:13 AM, rwil <[email-masked]> wrote:

> What body numbers on the trim?  In particular the rear piece.  Or are these
aftermarket items?
> -Roland
>
>
> Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Sb"II Skyrocketb"
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Randy Hicks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 11:30:14 -0400

Dave, both my BN2's measure 34" front to back, down the centerline, with trim
in place.

The numbers stamped on the trim piece, 7769, would be the body number and
would indicate a BN! built in later January / early February 1955.

Randy

Randy Hicks
AHCA 100 Registrar
[email-masked]

On Oct 3, 2013, at 11:15 AM, Robin <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]

---

From: Robin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 21:28:57 -0500

Thanks for the measurements. Looks like my car just has a short cockpit.

Dave

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 3, 2013, at 10:30 AM, Randy Hicks <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dave, both my BN2's measure 34" front to back, down the centerline, with
trim in place.

[email-masked]