Subject: [Healeys] AH 100 for sale

From: "David Porter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 09:55:28 -0600

Well.. the Car is sold pending inspection..

Thanks for all the replies. I'll hold them in the order I received them in
the event of problem..

Thanks again.. 

Dave

My business and I will survive this episode ;~)

[email-masked]

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107
505-352-1378
Porter Custom Bicycles

1954 Austin Healey 100

1970 MG Midget

gallery:
http://picasaweb.google.com/porterscustombicycles/PorterCustomBicyclesStuff

GO HERE:  <http://porterbikes.com/> http://porterbikes.com/  nice
pictures-fun facts-my world
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys