Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rush

From: Michael Salter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 17:35:22 -0400

Absolutely....take a look at "Argo" then check the facts.
But I guess that is the expression " The victor writes the history" comes
from.

-----Original Message-----
From: "David Lodge" <[email-masked]>
Sent: b2013-b10-b17 4:38 PM
To: "Jack Feldman" <[email-masked]>; "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rush

Hence "tongue in cheek"; although occasional historical integrity from film
makers wouldn't go amiss seeing as how youngsters take stuff that they see on
screen as gospel!

On Wednesday, 16 October 2013, 13:09, Jack Feldman
<[email-masked]> wrote:

Gary,

I don't know why you are surprised
at a bit of movie falsehood.. As they
say on the Shoe webpage: "Never let
facts interfere with a good story!"

Jack
_______________________________________________
Archive:
[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys