Subject: [Healeys] Starter cable termination

From: Michael Salter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 11:26:56 -0400

I recently received my new battery cables from Rhode Island Wiring which
look great but they were unable to supply the correct end terminal for the
cable at the starter.
Obviously this must have been something special as they have supplied
regular eyelet ends for other places.
Does anyone have details of what was used where the cable is attached to
the starter?

Many thanks,
Michael Salter
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Michael Salter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 15:29:22 -0400

Regarding the starter cable end terminal.
I believe I have found what I'm looking for. I have one from the same
location from a 1275 Sprite Midget which appears to be the same animal.Many
thanks to Richard Korn for pointing me in the right direction.

Anyone who needs a picture please feel free to contact me.

-- 
Michael Salter

[email-masked]