Subject: [Healeys] running lights

From: "Dr. C. Rubino" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 16:04:09 -0400

In Canada there is a requirement that car lights be lite during the day.
Yesterday my brother in law met me on the road and said he could hardly make
out the Healey in the late afternoon and suggested that I install running
lights-old cars are exempt from the reg.

I would like to do this but would also like my back lights as well as my
headlights to be on during the day. Anybody  have any easy suggestions?
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 17:20:20 -0400

I would tell him to get a new pair of glasses!! Unless he was driving
into the sun, I've never had a problem seeing a Healey. IMO.

Cheers,

Doug
 
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> 
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: Bob Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 18:11:04 -0400

I will suggest to every one that they get led bulbs for the back end. Its
not very bright back there, especially prior to BJ8. Running them on all
the time is not bad either.

Bob Johnson
On Oct 16, 2013 5:22 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

[email-masked]