Subject: [Healeys] 100 fender bead

From: Robin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 08:58:33 -0500

I am fitting body panels to my '55 100 before disassembly for paint. I have a
question re. how the fender bead strip terminates above the door latch. Does
it dive under the aluminum cockpit trim strip or does it run parallel to the
trim strip all the way to the door?

Thanks in advance!

Dave
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 11:46:50 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 10/28/2013 7:25:06 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

I am  fitting body panels to my '55 100 before disassembly for paint. I 
have  a
question re. how the fender bead strip terminates above the door latch.  
Does
it dive under the aluminum cockpit trim strip or does it run parallel  to 
the
trim strip all the way to the door?

Thanks in  advance!

Dave

On my front, the beading stops right at the chrome windshield frame. On the 
 rear, the beading butts up against the cockpit surround, not under it, a 
few  inches behind the door and right next to the stud for the top and 
tonneau cover.  Hope this helps.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]