Subject: [Healeys] Engine rebuild instructions

From: Donald Ray <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 07:17:46 -0500 FILETIME=[E253B7B0:01CECFE9]

Can I get info where to get detailed instructions on taking apart my 67 BJ8
engine.  The frame is striped and on a rotisserie waiting to be painted and
then re-assemble.  This is my first Austin Healey.
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Wilko2 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 09:20:48 -0700

standard workshop manual for the Healey by Haynes, BMC, etc.

PLUS now days you can google specific operations for wonderful instructions
and even videos!

The times they are a changin'

On Oct 23, 2013, at 5:17 AM, Donald Ray wrote:

> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]