Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rush

From: David Lodge <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 21:38:21 +0100 (BST)

Hence "tongue in cheek"; although occasional historical integrity from film
makers wouldn't go amiss seeing as how youngsters take stuff that they see on
screen as gospel!

On Wednesday, 16 October 2013, 13:09, Jack Feldman
<[email-masked]> wrote:
 
Gary,

I don't know why you are surprised
at a bit of movie falsehood.. As they
say on the Shoe webpage: "Never let
facts interfere with a good story!"

Jack
_______________________________________________
Archive:
[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys