Subject: [Healeys] healey 100 prices

From: "David Porter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 07:05:29 -0600

OK. well not really.. my re-fi on the house and shop is moribund, at best. I
must sell my 100. I almost was able to hang on to it.

If the auction prices hold, who ever gets this car at my asking price can do
very well to invest in it now. I don't have the time luxury of taking it to
auction myself.

I have pictures, descriptions etc. Please, I am not giving it away. Serious
Off list enquiries only. 

Divorce sucks!

dave 

It is a 1954 BN2 w/ LeMans mods and other upgrades..

[email-masked]

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107
505-352-1378
Porter Custom Bicycles

1954 Austin Healey 100

1970 MG Midget

gallery:
http://picasaweb.google.com/porterscustombicycles/PorterCustomBicyclesStuff

GO HERE:  <http://porterbikes.com/> http://porterbikes.com/  nice
pictures-fun facts-my world
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys