Subject: [Healeys] Source for Sidescreen parts?

From: Ron Mitchell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 18:24:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm in the process of restoring the Sidescreens on my AH MkII 3000 BN7
and have not been able to find a source for three parts.  The rubber bumpers
on the RH & LH rear mounting brackets. The rubber bumpers in the upper corner
of the Sidescreens and the aluminum drip ledges on the lower rear outside of
the Sidescreens.  For clarification I have post pictures of these components
at the following URL:
http://semahc.com/Austin%20Healey%20Side%20Screen%20Parts.htm

Any help on
finding a source for these parts will greatly appreciated

Ron Mitchell
BN6
BN7
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys