Subject: [Healeys] Race Series Question

From: Rick Swain <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 12:52:56 +0000 FILETIME=[966313E0:01CE6B59]

Can someone tell me the official name of the 1990 Austin-Healey races held in
the US featuring British and American Healeys. I seen it referred to as the
Healey Challenge and the Conclave Challenge. What was it "officially" called.
Thanks
Rick Swain'59 BN4
ps Is everybody ready for Conclave Charlevoix?
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "J. Scott Morris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 11:04:44 -0700 (PDT)

Good Day Michael;
 
The original question by Rick Swain referred to the 1990 series and it was
called The North American Team Healey Challenge.  Michael Salter was right on
and he was the guy running around in the 100S.  As I recall, he did alright
for himself. 
 
I very much enjoyed attending some of those races.  Somewhere, I have all
kinds of photos of the Healey races and some of Mike in his 100S.  It was a
great series and one writeup was done by Ron Yates that appeared in the AHCUSA
'Austin Healey Magazine' December 1990.  If you are a member, I believe the
article is posted on that club's website  http://www.healey.org/  .
 
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada   - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

--- On Mon, 6/17/13, Michael Oritt <[email-masked]> wrote: << I try
not to differ with Michael Salter but--assuming you are talking about the
event that took place in 2005--in this case I must.  ......>>
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]