Subject: [Healeys] car cover advice

From: "Charles Rice" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 13:11:02 -0500

Plan to trailer my BN2 1250 miles to Conclave.  I figure it would be
good to

cover it for protection against various debris, sunlight, rain, etc.
Appreciate advice

on the many choices of covers out there.  

     Thanks - Charles Rice BN2
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Tom Felts <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 15:46:36 -0400

If you come thru Pittsburgh, give me a shout--I'll tag along a while in my BJ8.

---- Charles Rice <[email-masked]> wrote: 

=============

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: "Charles Rice" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 14:18:01 -0500

Thanks for all the advice on car covers.  

Now my next question:  Do "Octane Booster" additives do any good?

Charles Rice BN2

[email-masked]