Subject: [Healeys] Triumph Stag

From: "David Porter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 14:24:50 -0600

A local competition is closing up shop and has a  Stag for sale. All
original, says the top is new. No pictures.. call me if you are REALLY
wanting it. It's priced really cheap.. ~$3000.00 US

dave

[email-masked]

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107
505-352-1378
1954 BN2  1959 AN5
Porter Custom Bicycles

gallery:
http://picasaweb.google.com/porterscustombicycles/PorterCustomBicyclesStuff

GO HERE:  <http://porterbikes.com/> http://porterbikes.com/  nice
pictures-fun facts-my world
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys