Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: FW: craigslist post 3879655121: "1959 Austin Healey 3000"

From: Kimo Briske <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 12:23:04 -1000

Hi, I'm selling my BT7, please see Craigslist link attached. Included in
the sale to list members is a Concourse,  THE LIST  cap, Lake Tahoe 2002.
Email me or call Jim Briske 808-572-2602.  Aloha,  Jim

* *

* *

*Subject:* craigslist post 3879655121: "1959 Austin Healey 3000"****

** **

Posting ID # 3879655121:****

"1959 Austin Healey 3000" (cars & trucks - by owner)****

Should now be viewable at the following URL:****

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/mau/cto/3879655121.html****

Index pages and search results are updated every 15 minutes.****

To edit or delete, please log in to your account.****

If you are having trouble finding your ad in the listings:****

http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/how_to_find_your_post_in_the_listings**
**

For other questions or help:****

http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/****

Safety tips and avoiding scams:****

http://www.craigslist.org/about/safety
http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams****

Thanks for using craigslist!****
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 16:57:55 -0600

> the sale to list members is a Concourse,  THE LIST  cap, Lake Tahoe 2002.
I've got one of those hats as well:

http://www.team.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=156

Not in pristine condition, though.

mjb.

[email-masked]

---

From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 19:03:01 -0500

<< On 6/18/2013 5:23 PM, Kimo Briske wrote:

Included in the sale to list members is a Concourse, >>

Shopping mall, grand hotel, Broadway theater, or where, Kimo ? ?

Ed

[email-masked]

---

From: I Erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 18:29:15 -0700

Mine is in great shape. Plan to wear it next week at Lake Tahoe.

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
please excuse typos. Sent from my phone
On Jun 18, 2013 3:57 PM, "Mark J Bradakis" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> http://www.team.net/forums/**viewtopic.php?f=13&t=156<http://www.team.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=156>
>
> ______________________________**_________________
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.**html<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/**listinfo/healeys<http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys>
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/**
> options/healeys/eyera3000@**gmail.com<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]>

[email-masked]

---

From: Chris Dimmock <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 17:46:09 +1000

Ira,
If anyone asks about your concours 2002 Tahoe hat, tell them you broke down,
and are 11 years late ......
;-)
Chris

Sent from my iPhone

>>> I've got one of those hats as well:
http://www.team.net/forums/**viewtopic.php?f=13&t=156<http://www.team.net/for
ums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=156>
>> ______________________________**_______________

[email-masked]