Subject: [Healeys] The side curtains on ebay //Healey org.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 12:47:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hi :Dan:
Howard in Ohio:
I have a set of these side curtains sitting in my garage. They look very
original judging from the hardware that is shown. Mine show the same type of
deterioration (dirt, some rust, discoloration) but the plexiglass windows look
amazing clear. Nice for the price $150.00.
 I have the replacement side curtains from Moss and I have to transfer the
hardware as they are suppose to be OEM replacements but the new hardware does
not match the old hardware configuration. So I would go with these originals
on Ebay.
Cheers
Howard
61 BT7 -Tri-Carb Rally replica
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys