Subject: [Healeys] Problem follow up

From: Bob Yule <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 06:18:39 -0400

Thanks to all who responded.  However, my post took over 12 hours to
appear on the list and by then the car was fixed and gone.  The problem turned
out to be the coil.  We checked all the circuits and at idle everything was
good.  Once the coil got hot and got some higher rpm to deal with it just
couldn't cope.  This was a recent (two years) coil so didn't raise too much
interest.  Coils do not go bad very often, but once we changed this one,
problem solved.
Cheers.......Bob
Check out our web site www.autofarm.net
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 13:34:55 -0600

Bob Yule wrote:
> appear on the list and by then the car was fixed and gone.

Yes, I am having network issues, sometimes it works, sometimes
it doesn't.  Just got back from British Field Day here in Salt Lake.
Several Bugeyes, didn't see any big Healeys.

Anyway, I hope to have the network dropouts resolved, assuming it doesn't
require purchasing parts not available on weekends.

mjb.

[email-masked]