Subject: [Healeys] Frame gussets

From: Linwood Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 16:19:14 -0400

It seems to me that I recall a fairly comprehensive article done on
strengthening the Big Healey frame with various gussets in multiple locations.
I have a friend who is at the stage in his restoration where he would like to
add these. I have a number of photos of shock tower and motor mount gussets
and I could probably did up some photos of the area around the scuttle/gearbox
tunnel as well, but if someone could point me to one source for all suggested
enhancements it would sure be helpful.

Thanks to all.

Lin

Lin Rose
1959 AN5 Bugeye - pure driving enjoyment, go-kart with a body.
1960 BT7 "The Bloody Beast" - owned since 1971, my first car and still have
it!
1964 Jag MK2 - current project
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys