Subject: [Healeys] Metallic Green Suspension

From: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 14:02:05 +1000

G'day

This morning I started to strip the black paint from the front wheel/brake
backing plates of the BN3 and was reminded of when I last did it in the late
1970s.

Back then I found that the plates had been originally painted metallic
green, along with rest of the suspension and steering arms.

That some of the metallic green paint is still on one of the backing plates
shows how diligent I was thirty plus years ago.

Perhaps someone on the list (like a John Harper) has come across metallic
green suspension components before and can tell me where the suspension
comes from? I've always known that there is something slightly different
with the car's suspension and brakes.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys