Subject: [Healeys] fuel delivery

From: "David Porter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 08:20:34 -0600

Found it..back side of delivery pipe is crushed just below the r side motor
mount bracket.. blended in with all the dirt and grease.. pretty hard to
see..

Thanks for all the suggestions, pay back is hell.. :~)

dave

[email-masked]

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107
505-352-1378
1954 BN2  1959 AN5
Porter Custom Bicycles

gallery:
http://picasaweb.google.com/porterscustombicycles/PorterCustomBicyclesStuff

GO HERE:  <http://porterbikes.com/> http://porterbikes.com/  nice
pictures-fun facts-my world
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys