Subject: [Healeys] Austin Distant Cousin

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 09:43:33 -0400

Appeared today on Barnfinds:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Barn Finds Daily Review
Date: 6/26/2013 5:04 AM
 From: "BarnFinds.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

DAILY REVIEW

  [1]

PINT SIZE BARN FIND: 1931 AMERICAN AUSTIN ROADSTER [2]

  [2]

This tiny 1931 American Austin Roadster has been in a barn for the past 
50 years or so and needs to go to a new home. The American Austin Car 
Company built these under license from Austin in Britain in the early 
1930b2s, but the Great Depression forced the company to go into 
bankruptcy. Before closing its doors, the company managed to build about 
20k cars, but only a small handful were roadsters. The seller claims 
there are only 64 left and this one can be found here on eBay [3].

The post Pint Size Barn Find: 1931 American Austin Roadster [2] 
appeared first on Barn Finds [4].
MAILSCANNER HAS DETECTED A POSSIBLE FRAUD ATTEMPT FROM 
"WWW.BARNFINDS.COM" CLAIMING TO BE Read more at barnfinds.com B; [2]
Click here to subscribe [5] or change frequency of updates.

  1448 O'Dell Court, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA

  Unsubscribe [6] | Change Subscriber Options [6]

Links:
------
[1] 
http://www.barnfinds.com/#utm_source=rss&amp;utm_medium=rss&amp;utm_campaign=home
[2] 
http://www.barnfinds.com/pint-size-barn-find-1931-american-austin-roadster/
[3] http://www.barnfinds.com/ebay.php?id=261235905997
[4] http://www.barnfinds.com
[5] http://www.barnfinds.com/subscribe/
[6] http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TIysrBxM7LSsjCxsrOxMzLRGtIycTAwMHOws
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 09:05:34 -0500

<< On 6/26/2013 8:43 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> Appeared today on Barnfinds:  >>

KEWL ! ! !

Tnx ! !

[email-masked]