Subject: [Healeys] Fw: Re: Drum max diameter

From: Michael MacLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 03:16:56 -0700 (PDT)

I believe someone was looking for this information a few days ago.  I
remebered this email from Rich Chrysler.  I don't know how you prove it to a
mechanic for liabilitiy reasons though.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5

--- On Mon, 2/14/11, Rich Chrysler <[email-masked]> wrote:

The drum inside diameter is 11". I believe the maximum allowance is .060",
that is to say a .030" cut all around.

Rich

Hi,

Does any of You know the max worn diameter of the drums? Cant find it in the
manual.

Gergo
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys