Subject: Re: [Healeys] PBR servo

From: "David Porter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 07:12:05 -0700

Are you sure you have it plumbed in the right direction? It will sorta work
if backwards..
Dave

[email-masked]

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107
505-352-1378
1954 BN2  1959 AN5
Porter Custom Bicycles

cars:
 www.britishcarforum.com/portercustoms.html
gallery:
http://picasaweb.google.com/porterscustombicycles/PorterCustomBicyclesStuff

GO HERE: http://porterbikes.com/  nice pictures-fun facts-my world

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 8:53 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Healeys] PBR servo

a while back i rebuilt a PBR servo with parts we got from down under.  it
works but doesn't.  when you press the pedal, the servo appears to work OK,
but then the pedal rides back up and the servo drops out and you need to
push hard to stop.  i thought it would work out after a while, but now i
need to go back into it an make it right.  i suspect the air valve, but does
anybody have any ideas.  it is simple system, and seems pretty rugged, but
something appears to be sticking.  a beer to the winning contestant. hjim
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys