Subject: [Healeys] Healey Kit - Stunning

From: Alan Seigrist <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 19:02:53 +0800

All -

I can't recall seeing this one on the list before.  It is arguably the
prettiest kit / rebody I've seen on a healey.  Ward Special is up there,
but this is very handsome.

http://www.oldtimermanchester.com/details.asp?Auto_ID=374
http://www.oldtimermanchester.com/images/products/large/Product_374.jpg
http://www.oldtimermanchester.com/images/products/large/Product_374_9.jpg

I guess John chatham had a hand in the restoration.

Very nice.

Alan
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 04:05:56 -0800 (PST)

This was featured on Bring a Trailer earlier this year:
http://bringatrailer.com/2011/03/01/bring-a-trailer-whatzit-55/   Interesting
backstory as it was found next to the AMTRAK tracks in LA. It's hard to
believe the history of this car hasn't been established.

Rick

"Madman
in a death machine"
Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo
________________________________
 From: Alan Seigrist <[email-masked]>
To: Healey <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, November 9, 2012 6:02 AM
Subject: [Healeys] Healey Kit - Stunning
 
All -

I can't recall seeing this
one on the list before.  It is arguably the
prettiest kit / rebody I've seen
on a healey.  Ward Special is up there,
but this is very handsome.
http://www.oldtimermanchester.com/details.asp?Auto_ID=374
http://www.oldtimermanchester.com/images/products/large/Product_374.jpg
http://www.oldtimermanchester.com/images/products/large/Product_374_9.jpg

I
guess John chatham had a hand in the restoration.

Very nice.

Alan
_______________________________________________
Archive:
[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]