Subject: Re: [Healeys] Modified Healey Disc Pad material

From: "Steve Gerow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 14:15:01 -0800

Normal Healey driving - no autocross or racing.

Do you have a suggestion which compound would be best for normal driving
without power boost.

Ed said:

Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 09:48:04 -0600
From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <[email-masked]
<https://mbox.hoster902.com/compose.php?to=[email-masked]> >
To: [email-masked]
<https://mbox.hoster902.com/compose.php?to=[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Modified Healey Disc Pad materials
<https://mbox.hoster902.com/compose.php?to=[email-masked]> >

What are you using the car for, Steve ? ? ?

That should be what determines which compound.

Ed

--

Steve Gerow

Altadena, CA, USA

BN6
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys