Subject: [Healeys] Concours judging

From: Jody Kerr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 23:16:11 -0700

At what events is concours judging available?

My wife made me buy her a Sprite, and she's making me keep it stock,
so I figured that when I was done (*keeping my fingers crossed to have
it done by March 15th*) I might as well get it judged.

Cheers!
Jody

-- 
http://www.theymightberacing.com/

1953 Studebaker Champion            1960 Austin Healey 3000 (BT7L/5479)
1974 Jensen Healey MKII (14291)   1974 Jensen Healey MKII (18854)
1978 Triumph Spitfire (Mum's)         1981 Triumph TR8
1970 MG MGB                               1980 Triumph TR7
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn
from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent
disinclination to do so."
--Douglas Adams
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys