Subject: [Healeys] Grace is Cranky

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 17:10:57 -0400 (EDT)

Fellow listers, I just got off the phone with John Nikas and it seems the  
crank shaft in Grace is beyond repair. Giant crack and no way can they get 
it to  work, so he asked me to get the word out and see if anyone has a crank 
for a  four cylinder they might be willing to part with. John is in Iowa 
right now with  a bunch of new parts to finish the engine rebuild, but as they 
were getting  ready to put everything together, this problem raised its 
head. 
    The Drive Away Cancer, Lap Around America is now on  hold and if anyone 
can help, let me know and I'll get you right in touch with  John directly 
and we'll take it from there. Thanks in advance to everyone for  all your 
help and hopefully a solution can be reached. 
Steven Kingsbury
BN1   
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys