Subject: [Healeys] 3000 Engine block dimensions

From: "Richard J. Hockert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 19:07:45 -0500

Anyone know where I can locate original design dimensions for the  3000
engine block?  I am rebuilding an engine and want to blueprint the block to
insure the correct square of the block.

I need to locate:

the dimension from the centerline of the crankshaft to the deck of the
block;
the dimension from the centerline of the crankshaft to the centerline of the
camshaft;
the dimension from the centerline of the vertical axis of the piston bores
to the centerline of the camshaft

Are archived factory production drawings of the engine block available
anywhere?

Thanks in advance

Jim Hockert
Dallas, TX
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys