Subject: [Healeys] No Healey content but absolutely BRILLIANT.

From: Michael Salter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 12:18:50 -0400

Amazing what the combination of American financing and Kiwi ingenuity can
achieve.

Turn up the sound and enjoy those Merlins!!

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/warbird-flies-again-video-5108120

-- 
Michael Salter

                         *I have BJ8 water pump kits!!*
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: "Dick Matson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 15:15:58 -0700

Thank you.  I enjoyed those Merlins.

The restoration of this De Havilland DH-98 Mosquito to flying condition is a
labor of love.

I'm right now in the process of building a 1/4 size scale De Havilland DH-88
Comet.  The Comet is known as the fore runner of the Mosquito - very similar
in plan form to the Mosquito but over all a smaller plane. The Comet named
Grosvenor House was the winning entry in the London to Australia MacRobertson
Race in the late 30's.  I believe the Comet went on to New Zealand after the
finish of that race.

Dick Matson
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 9:18 AM
Subject: [Healeys] No Healey content but absolutely BRILLIANT.

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/warbird-flies-again-video-5108120<http://tvnz
.co.nz/national-news/warbird-flies-again-video-5108120>

--
Michael Salter

[email-masked]