Subject: [Healeys] Something we thankfully don't see every day <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe> <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>

From: "Mark Donaldson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 14:54:05 +1300

Yesterday I came across this set of photos I'd not seen before.
They're from the Fresno Bee in August 1966 of a crashed BN2 on the
Tollhouse Road, NE of Fresno.   The licence plate appears to read NSO
407.   There is a small badge on the left of the grille.   Looks like
crossed flags.  Do any listers recall this event, or the car?   It's
only the second Healey I've ever seen that's been in a bad crash.
The car does not appear to be an M as there is no 'strap gap' in the
bonnet louvres and the exhaust system is not stock.   My guess is it
had been tweaked for extra performance.   Too much, I guess!

Mark Donaldson

Auckland

NZ

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81918828@N00/tags/austinhealey/
_______________________________________________
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]

---

From: "David Porter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 21:05:54 -0600

The crossed flags looks like an old Chevy insignia.. The oil sump doesn't
look like a stock Healey pan either.. just a WAG it is a very early Nasty
boy conversion..though the single down pipe makes that guess suspect..
dave

[email-masked]

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107
505-352-1378
1954 BN2  1959 AN5
Porter Custom Bicycles

cars:
 www.britishcarforum.com/portercustoms.html
gallery:
http://picasaweb.google.com/porterscustombicycles/PorterCustomBicyclesStuff

GO HERE: http://porterbikes.com/  nice pictures-fun facts-my world

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Mark Donaldson
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 7:54 PM
To: 'Healey Mail List'
Subject: [Healeys] Something we thankfully don't see every day

Mark Donaldson

Auckland

NZ

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

[email-masked]