Subject: [Healeys] Need small favor

From: Bob Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 18:26:02 -0400

I have just listed my car on ebay. It is item 160906376402. Will someone
please go to that item and ask the seller a question: "Do you really have
3000 wire wheels for sale" so that I can clear up any idea that I do have
more than five. When I was listing it something about what I was doing
wouldn't let me go forward until I put something more than 3000 and I
probably should have said convertible, but once I put in "wire wheels" I
could not change it. Thanks,

Bob Johnson
BJ8
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

---

From: Tim Davis BN7 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 08:05:27 -0500 (CDT)

Done

Tim Davis BN7

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Johnson" <[email-masked]>
To: "Healeys" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 5:26:02 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: [Healeys] Need small favor

Bob Johnson
BJ8

[email-masked]

[email-masked]