Subject: [Fot] TR8 Headers

From: Tim Cook <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2026 15:28:00 -0400

--Apple-Mail-272EB4CD-EF39-4039-9193-11044376DBE2
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi All! I=E2=80=99m doing some clean out!!=20
I have a pair of TR8 Headers that need some TIG love! They came with a box o=
f parts I got some years ago.
Free to first FOT member who wants them. I will box them up and ship them on=
 your dime. If you are close to Portland, Maine you can pick them up for fre=
e!
Thanks,
Tim Cook

--Apple-Mail-272EB4CD-EF39-4039-9193-11044376DBE2
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url="mf_A43B2E9A-D289-450C-8E5E-DAF7846F93E0/L0/001"
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-272EB4CD-EF39-4039-9193-11044376DBE2
	name=image1.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url="mf_CFFEB577-B693-4350-953D-6B482A1D88DB/L0/001"
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image1.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-272EB4CD-EF39-4039-9193-11044376DBE2
	name=image2.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url="mf_ED31ED70-DE76-41C0-92DE-AC8022143EB6/L0/001"
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image2.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-272EB4CD-EF39-4039-9193-11044376DBE2
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-272EB4CD-EF39-4039-9193-11044376DBE2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-272EB4CD-EF39-4039-9193-11044376DBE2--