Subject: [Fot] GT6 front bearing cap measurement

From: Mike Harmuth <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2026 18:43:26 -0400

--===============2774867164801274360==

--00000000000006f26b06551bb9c4

This is a racing request but not for a Triumph. A friend has what he
believes to be GT6 uprights on his FF and needs a wheel bearing cover. I
looked through my parts stash for GT6 uprights but nada. Does anyone have a
loose cap they could measure and confirm or deny that he needs to get a GT6
cap?

The center hole for the caps is 1.83". I found a part # from British Parts
NorthWest. Triumph GT6 wheel bearing cap cross reference # 661-435"

Thanks
mike h

--00000000000006f26b06551bb9c4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">This is a racing request but not for a Triumph. A friend h=
as what he believes to be GT6 uprights on his FF and needs a wheel bearing =
cover. I looked through my parts stash for GT6 uprights but nada. Does anyo=
ne have a loose cap they could measure and confirm or deny that=C2=A0he nee=
ds to get a GT6 cap?<div><br><div><span style=3D"font-family:arial">The cen=
ter hole for the caps is 1.83&quot;. I found a part # from British Parts No=
rthWest. T</span><font style=3D"font-family:arial">riumph GT6 wheel bearing=
 cap cross reference # 661-435&quot;</font></div></div><div><font style=3D"=
font-family:arial"><br></font></div><div><font style=3D"font-family:arial">=
Thanks</font></div><div><font style=3D"font-family:arial">mike h</font></di=
v></div>

--00000000000006f26b06551bb9c4--

--===============2774867164801274360==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============2774867164801274360==--