Subject: [Fot] go good go fast for all those Triumph awesome at the 2026 Kastner cup

From: Jason Ostrowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2026 21:29:22 -0500

--===============8116222439916069050==

--00000000000076fc2e065469d41b

Haven't heard much about the cup here on the old FoT.
Best to all those making a run to be the chosen one!

If anyone out there has a chance.... drop the FoT an update every now and
then.
I'm not on any of the cool social media platforms.

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
1969 Triumph GT6+ racecars

--00000000000076fc2e065469d41b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Haven&#39;t heard much about the cup here on the old FoT.<=
div>Best to all those making a run to be the chosen one!</div><div><br></di=
v><div>If anyone out there has a chance.... drop the FoT an update every no=
w and then.</div><div>I&#39;m not on any of the cool social media platforms=
.=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>Jason Ostrowski</div><div>Friendly Ghost R=
acing</div><div>1969 Triumph GT6+ racecars</div><div><br></div><div>=C2=A0<=
/div></div>

--00000000000076fc2e065469d41b--

--===============8116222439916069050==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============8116222439916069050==--