Subject: [Fot] New schedule for next weekend

From: Mike Harmuth <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2026 18:53:39 -0400

--===============2274479115685553948==

--0000000000006e40f106543e956f

A new schedule was just sent out for next weekend. The K Cup is the same
time, right after lunch on Saturday but the MG-Triumph (Frank Mount) is now
just before lunch, with the K Cup right after lunch.

I see the Sunday Triumph Reunion race now has a worthy new name.

See you guys in a few days.

mike h

Newest schedule
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/67d8847c915b20765b9c858c/t/6a24038ce62a177a7e2c9485/1780745100094/VVGP2026TrackSchedule_Rev5.pdf

--0000000000006e40f106543e956f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">A new schedule was just sent out for next weekend. The K C=
up is the same time, right after lunch on Saturday but the MG-Triumph (Fran=
k Mount) is now just before lunch, with the K Cup right after lunch.<div><b=
r></div><div>I see the Sunday Triumph Reunion race now has a worthy new nam=
e.</div><div><br></div><div>See you guys in a few days.</div><div><br></div=
><div>mike h</div><div><br></div><div>Newest schedule</div><div><a href=3D"=
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/67d8847c915b20765b9c858c/t/6a24038ce=
62a177a7e2c9485/1780745100094/VVGP2026TrackSchedule_Rev5.pdf">https://stati=
c1.squarespace.com/static/67d8847c915b20765b9c858c/t/6a24038ce62a177a7e2c94=
85/1780745100094/VVGP2026TrackSchedule_Rev5.pdf</a></div></div>

--0000000000006e40f106543e956f--

--===============2274479115685553948==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============2274479115685553948==--