Subject: [Fot] More on BMCU

From: Mark Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2026 17:05:32 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------cu4FQfZ9uoDbG7NSB3YwCPQZ
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Just checked the web page bmcutah.org for new member details.  Hover on 
About Us, click on 'Contact' and new member info is about halfway down 
the page.

And another pic of today's drive, looking the other way down the road.

mjb.

--------------cu4FQfZ9uoDbG7NSB3YwCPQZ
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20260502_112808.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------cu4FQfZ9uoDbG7NSB3YwCPQZ
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--------------cu4FQfZ9uoDbG7NSB3YwCPQZ--

---

From: Bob Kramer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2026 21:43:08 -0500

Thanks for all the help on finding someone to help with a Morgan in SLC. I knew the FoT would have some connections! I’ve passed the info on and hopefully the guy takes advantage of the leads and joins the club. 

Thanks to everyone who responded 

Bob

You only get one chance at life, make it a TRIUMPH.

> On May 2, 2026, at 6:20 PM, Mark Bradakis <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Just checked the web page bmcutah.org for new member details.  Hover on About Us, click on 'Contact' and new member info is about halfway down the page.
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
> 

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]