Subject: [Fot] My Video from the Kastner Cup

From: Bob Kramer via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2025 21:32:09 -0500

--===============8899395745434854251==

--000000000000481267063ef60d3b

I've finally got my video uploaded from the Kastner Cup. Never having been
to Lime Rock previously I foolishly skipped the Test and Tune session and I
tried to shorten the learning curve. I think I started 24th and ended up
15th, so you'll see me passing and being passed!

https://youtu.be/Wria1llOAJ8?si=MattiUd2LaHKUse0

Bob Kramer

--000000000000481267063ef60d3b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I&#39;ve finally got my video uploaded=C2=A0from the Kastn=
er Cup. Never having been to Lime Rock previously I foolishly skipped the T=
est and Tune session and I tried to shorten the learning curve. I think I s=
tarted 24th and ended up 15th, so you&#39;ll see me passing and being passe=
d!<div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/Wria1llOAJ8?si=3DMattiUd2=
LaHKUse0">https://youtu.be/Wria1llOAJ8?si=3DMattiUd2LaHKUse0</a><br><div><b=
r></div><div>Bob Kramer</div></div></div>

--000000000000481267063ef60d3b--

--===============8899395745434854251==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============8899395745434854251==--