Subject: [Fot] Toronto triumph club-British car day

From: Matt Molson via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2025 08:59:59 -0400

--===============9028931153814024389==

--00000000000013f984063e0d6bad

Good morning everyone, sounds like the Kastner cup was amazing. Can't wait
to watch the in car action. I have sponsored a bronze sponsorship for the
2025 British car day on September 21,2025. Myself and Mike Deweerd are
promoting VARAC and the Kastner cup. There are generally over 1000 British
cars and several thousand British enthusiasts. The Triumph Club has given
us a spot at the main building front and center. Fantastic exposure. The
club wants me to give them some watermark logos or something they can use
on their website. Mike and myself will have his TR8 and my TR4A on display.
All the best Matt Molson

--00000000000013f984063e0d6bad
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Good morning everyone, sounds like the Kastner cup was am=
azing. Can&#39;t wait to watch the in car action. I have sponsored a bronze=
 sponsorship for the 2025 British car day on September 21,2025. Myself and =
Mike Deweerd are promoting VARAC and the Kastner cup. There are generally o=
ver 1000 British cars and several thousand British enthusiasts. The Triumph=
 Club has given us a spot at the main building front and center. Fantastic =
exposure. The club wants me to give them some watermark logos or something =
they can use on their=C2=A0website. Mike and myself will have his TR8 and m=
y TR4A on display.=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto">All the best Matt Molson=C2=A0</d=
iv></div>

--00000000000013f984063e0d6bad--

--===============9028931153814024389==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============9028931153814024389==--