Subject: [Fot] In-car video from the 2025 KCup race

From: yellow04 via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2025 11:58:52 -0400

Here's my video from the KCup race. While not in the thick of things for 
all that long, there is some fun with Bob Lang and Alex Amys, after an 
exciting start. There was also a little traffic out there to get 
through!  :-0

I was gridded 9th and finished 5th. Or 4th, if they penalize the dark 
blue #18 Spitfire for passing under yellow on the last lap or so!

https://youtu.be/Qu8_SyqjLrE

Anybody else???

Henry Frye
#29 TR250
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

---

From: Mark Cook via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2025 19:04:22 -0400

--===============3375048800692513221==

----_com.samsung.android.email_4658749166317080
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_4658749166317080
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_4658749166317080--

--===============3375048800692513221==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3375048800692513221==--