Subject: [Fot] Spitfire for sale

From: Doug Mitchell via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2025 11:36:51 -0400

--===============6792186009902367764==

--000000000000c98e59063fa1f055

Not mine, I have no further information.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1YQ952q665/

Doug Mitchell

--000000000000c98e59063fa1f055
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Not mine, I have no further information.<div dir=3D"auto"=
><br></div><div dir=3D"auto"><a href=3D"https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1Y=
Q952q665/">https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1YQ952q665/</a></div><div dir=
=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Doug Mitchell=C2=A0</div></div>

--000000000000c98e59063fa1f055--

--===============6792186009902367764==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============6792186009902367764==--