Subject: [Fot] Lime Rock videos

From: Tony Drews via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2025 18:07:35 -0500

First weekend back after an epic trip out East - Lime Rock then Watkins 
Glen.

Here's the video from the Lime Rock weekend.  Thankfully my front camera 
battery waited until the cool-down lap on the Kastner Cup to die.

Lime Rock Historic Festival 43, Monday September 1 2025 Afternoon 
Kastner Cup Race
A solid mid-pack run.  First couple of laps are entertaining, then we 
get strung out.  Phil Gott keeps me honest chasing me.  My best lap time 
is 1:08 and change.  There's more speed out there if I'm braver.
https://youtu.be/0D0dE1seIRU

Lime Rock Historic Festival 43, Saturday August 30 2025 Morning 
All-Triumph Race (short)
Fun while it lasted.  I move up several places, but we only get 5 laps 
of racing due to someone's blown engine cutting the session short.  I go 
from about 21st to 15th or 16th.
https://youtu.be/PDyncoQZKoc

Lime Rock Historic Festival 43, Saturday August 30 2025 Afternoon 
All-Triumph Race
Fun race, not a ton of passing but not lonely.  I go from about 21st to 
18th.
https://youtu.be/y32loLTglQw

Lime Rock Historic Festival 43, Monday September 1 2025 Morning 
All-Triumph Race
Good racing at the beginning, I generally had someone to chase, good run 
with Walt Hollowell at the start.  I turn my fastest lap of the weekend 
on the last lap of this one.
https://youtu.be/kTkL54s3j-k

Cheers, Tony Drews

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Mark Cook via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2025 10:40:41 -0400

So many fun Lime Rock and Kastner Cup videos to watch from all of you!

Thanks for sharing,

Mark Cook

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Tony Drews via Fot
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2025 7:08 PM
To: Amici Triumphi
Subject: [Fot] Lime Rock videos

Here's the video from the Lime Rock weekend.� Thankfully my front camera 
battery waited until the cool-down lap on the Kastner Cup to die.

Lime Rock Historic Festival 43, Monday September 1 2025 Afternoon 
Kastner Cup Race
A solid mid-pack run.� First couple of laps are entertaining, then we 
get strung out.� Phil Gott keeps me honest chasing me.� My best lap time 
is 1:08 and change.� There's more speed out there if I'm braver.
https://youtu.be/0D0dE1seIRU

Lime Rock Historic Festival 43, Saturday August 30 2025 Morning 
All-Triumph Race (short)
Fun while it lasted.� I move up several places, but we only get 5 laps 
of racing due to someone's blown engine cutting the session short.� I go 
from about 21st to 15th or 16th.
https://youtu.be/PDyncoQZKoc

Lime Rock Historic Festival 43, Saturday August 30 2025 Afternoon 
All-Triumph Race
Fun race, not a ton of passing but not lonely.� I go from about 21st to 
18th.
https://youtu.be/y32loLTglQw

with Walt Hollowell at the start.� I turn my fastest lap of the weekend 

Cheers, Tony Drews

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]