Subject: [Fot] engines

From: Lorne Fritz via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2025 14:20:28 -0400

--===============6515225722524103380==

--00000000000049c68a063dfdc702

Hi Tom,  I have 2 good engines. An early one with a step in the head$300
and a low milage later one$500.  Don't know if they are of interest, don't
know if the price is fair and don't know how to get them to you.  I'm in
the middle of Pa. and going to W Glen in a week.   Lorne   570-275-5705

--00000000000049c68a063dfdc702
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi Tom,=C2=A0 I have 2 good engines. An early one with a s=
tep in the head$300 and a low milage later one$500.=C2=A0 Don&#39;t know if=
 they are of interest, don&#39;t know if the price is fair and don&#39;t kn=
ow how to get them to you.=C2=A0 I&#39;m in the middle of Pa. and going to =
W Glen in a week.=C2=A0=C2=A0 Lorne=C2=A0=C2=A0 570-275-5705<br></div>

--00000000000049c68a063dfdc702--

--===============6515225722524103380==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============6515225722524103380==--