Subject: [Fot] Watkins Glen videos from last weekend

From: Tony Drews via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2025 23:17:56 -0500

SVRA Watkins Glen, Sat Sept 6 2025, Group 1,3,4 race
It rained all morning, we are first afternoon race.  It stopped raining 
right before we were to head to the grid early for the "Fan Walk" and 
opening ceremonies.  We got the "Drivers start your engines" command 
which is always cool.  I take it easy at first since there's basically 
nothing by walls around the track and price of failure is high.  A 
couple of guys get by me, but I reel them in and have a good time trying 
to pass them.  It doesn't work but is fun anyway.  Despite the iffy 
conditions I go faster than my qualifying time.
https://youtu.be/3urqV3IQzTw

SVRA Watkins Glen, Sun Sept 7 2025, Group 1,3,4 race
Late morning race.  Track conditions are perfect.  I have fun chasing 
down Peter Uzdavinis in a spridget.  I manage to get down to 2:26 and 
change lap time.  They send me to the Podium while it should have been 
Greg Thompson who was ahead of me exiting the track.  I have footage of 
driving to winner's circle at the end...
https://youtu.be/d6v00Ey3i-A

Cheers, Tony Drews

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]