Subject: [Fot] Lime Rock Participants - Group Photo information and KCup awards presentation

From: yellow04 via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2025 07:04:42 -0400

Attention Racers:

We will be doing our group photo just before we take the track after 
lunch. We will line up in the false grid as directed by the grid 
workers, when directed we will proceed to pit lane and stop in 
formation. The photos will be taken, and at the appropriate time we will 
be directed on track and run our final race of the weekend for the 
Kastner Cup!

Be prepared to proceed to the false grid by 1:10. We expect to be 
directed to the pit lane immediately after the Ragtime Racers clear the 
track from their lunchtime exhibition laps strapped in, helmuts on. We 
have a short window to get the photos taken during the opening 
ceremonies.

The Kastner Cup Awards Ceremony will take place at 3:00, 50 minutes 
after we come in, at Triumph Central, under the tent by the Team 
Alexander paddock.

Please pass this information on fellow competitors!

If anything changes, we will get the information out as soon as 
possible!

Henry Frye
860.508.3118
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot