Subject: [Fot] LR

From: Tony Garmey via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2025 10:15:15 +0000

--===============4787526329815309202==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_004_SA1P220MB165677A191A0E6E4A70FB823AB07ASA1P220MB1656NAMP_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_004_SA1P220MB165677A191A0E6E4A70FB823AB07ASA1P220MB1656NAMP_
	boundary="_000_SA1P220MB165677A191A0E6E4A70FB823AB07ASA1P220MB1656NAMP_"

--_000_SA1P220MB165677A191A0E6E4A70FB823AB07ASA1P220MB1656NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Start of the last day at Lime rock !
Wishing everyone a good one !

Sent from my iPhone

--_000_SA1P220MB165677A191A0E6E4A70FB823AB07ASA1P220MB1656NAMP_
Content-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
</head>
<body dir=3D"auto">
<div dir=3D"ltr"><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">Start of the last day at Lime rock !&nbsp;</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">Wishing everyone a good one !<br>
<br>
<img id=3D"C25696CF-DAE5-4317-B0AC-A57B26761BA7" alt=3D"IMG_6363.jpg" src=
=3D"cid:C25696CF-DAE5-4317-B0AC-A57B26761BA7"></div>
<br id=3D"lineBreakAtBeginningOfSignature">
<div dir=3D"ltr">Sent from my iPhone</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_SA1P220MB165677A191A0E6E4A70FB823AB07ASA1P220MB1656NAMP_--

--_004_SA1P220MB165677A191A0E6E4A70FB823AB07ASA1P220MB1656NAMP_
Content-Description: IMG_6363.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_6363.jpg"; size=1678015;
	creation-date="Mon, 01 Sep 2025 10:15:14 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 01 Sep 2025 10:15:14 GMT"
Content-ID: <C25696CF-DAE5-4317-B0AC-A57B26761BA7>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_SA1P220MB165677A191A0E6E4A70FB823AB07ASA1P220MB1656NAMP_--

--===============4787526329815309202==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============4787526329815309202==--