Subject: [Fot] For the fun of it…..Peter Brock. The TR250k & Daytona Coupe.

From: Joe Alexander via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 09:33:16 -0600

--Apple-Mail-D16A1113-85BD-4E27-A8AF-37C103F9B443
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

FOT=20

Last Summer, Peter Brock was our guest for the Kastner Cup at Road America.

The TR250k was there, of course. About 50 yards away was a replica Daytona C=
oupe.

  PHOTO OP!

PHOTO by Sean Frank with digital support from David Townsend.

Two Iconic designs by Peter Brock.

--Apple-Mail-D16A1113-85BD-4E27-A8AF-37C103F9B443
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=469C3C04-0D17-4EAD-BBF9-8831C29B0F3A
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-D16A1113-85BD-4E27-A8AF-37C103F9B443
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
ARE  LLC
Gasketinnovations.com
Email: [email-masked]
Cell:  319.464.4711

--Apple-Mail-D16A1113-85BD-4E27-A8AF-37C103F9B443
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-D16A1113-85BD-4E27-A8AF-37C103F9B443--