Subject: [Fot] Saddening Roadster Factory retrospective YouTube video

From: DAVE HOGYE via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2023 18:42:47 -0800 (PST)

--===============3343173546353085805==
	boundary="----=_Part_1146189_535860421.1703990567677"

------=_Part_1146189_535860421.1703990567677
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

This video from a couple years ago, shows the reality of this terrible loss.  
Respectfully,
Dave H.
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxL_5sp9El8

------=_Part_1146189_535860421.1703990567677
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html>
<html>
 <head> 
  <meta charset="UTF-8"> 
 </head>
 <body>
  <div class="default-style" style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica,arial,sans-serif; color: #333333;">
   <span style="font-family: helvetica; font-size: 12pt;">This video from a couple years ago, shows the reality of this terrible loss.&nbsp;&nbsp;</span>
  </div> 
  <div class="default-style" style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica,arial,sans-serif; color: #333333;">
   <span style="font-family: helvetica; font-size: 12pt;">Respectfully,</span>
  </div> 
  <div class="default-style" style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica,arial,sans-serif; color: #333333;">
   <span style="font-family: helvetica; font-size: 12pt;">Dave H.</span>
  </div> 
  <div class="default-style" style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica,arial,sans-serif; color: #333333;">
   <span style="font-family: helvetica; font-size: 12pt;">&nbsp;</span>
  </div> 
  <div class="default-style" style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica,arial,sans-serif; color: #333333;">
   <span style="font-family: helvetica; font-size: 12pt;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxL_5sp9El8</span>
  </div> 
  <div class="default-style" style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica,arial,sans-serif; color: #333333;">
   &nbsp;
  </div> 
  <div class="default-style" style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica,arial,sans-serif; color: #333333;">
   &nbsp;
  </div>
 </body>
</html>
------=_Part_1146189_535860421.1703990567677--

--===============3343173546353085805==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3343173546353085805==--

---

From: Hank Giffin via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2023 23:07:27 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6406599177913329582==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_1055_01DA3B74.F5BDE940"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_1055_01DA3B74.F5BDE940
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I had no idea of the size of the operation.  Sad that all those folks =
lost work at the holidays.  Thx, Hank

=20

=20

From: Fot <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of DAVE HOGYE via Fot
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2023 9:43 PM
To: Friends of Triumph <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Fot] Saddening Roadster Factory retrospective YouTube video

=20

This video from a couple years ago, shows the reality of this terrible =
loss.  =20

Respectfully,=20

Dave H.=20

 =20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DVxL_5sp9El8=20

 =20

 =20

------=_NextPart_000_1055_01DA3B74.F5BDE940
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I had no idea of the size of =
the operation.=C2=A0 Sad that all those folks lost work at the =
holidays.=C2=A0 Thx, Hank<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Fot =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>DAVE HOGYE via =
Fot<br><b>Sent:</b> Saturday, December 30, 2023 9:43 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
Friends of Triumph &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> [Fot] =
Saddening Roadster Factory retrospective YouTube =
video<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#33333=
3'>This video from a couple years ago, shows the reality of this =
terrible loss.&nbsp;&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#33333=
3'>Respectfully, <o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#33333=
3'>Dave H. <o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#33333=
3'>&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#33333=
3'><a =
href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DVxL_5sp9El8">https://www.youtub=
e.com/watch?v=3DVxL_5sp9El8</a> <o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#33333=
3'>&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#33333=
3'>&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_1055_01DA3B74.F5BDE940--

--===============6406599177913329582==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6406599177913329582==--