Subject: [Fot] New look at TriumphSpitfire.com

From: Mike Harmuth via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 20:31:20 -0500

--===============5797421110796697807==

--000000000000685059060ce6f128

I was just on the web site, looking up some color combos for Dave's engine
color and I see Shawn Frank did a refresh.

https://triumphspitfire.com/

Well done Shawn, thank you for maintaining this great resource.

mike h

--000000000000685059060ce6f128
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I was just on the web site, looking up some color combos f=
or Dave&#39;s engine color and I see Shawn Frank did a refresh.<div><br></d=
iv><div><a href=3D"https://triumphspitfire.com/">https://triumphspitfire.co=
m/</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>Well done Shawn, thank you for maintain=
ing=C2=A0this great resource.</div><div><br></div><div>mike h</div></div>

--000000000000685059060ce6f128--

--===============5797421110796697807==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============5797421110796697807==--