Subject: [Fot] Transmission help

From: tom strange via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 22:34:13 -0500

--===============1107115870991710821==

--0000000000007d5016060ba6cb53

Still looking for some measurements on both TR6 and GT6 transmissions.
I need, for both of these:
1) Input shaft length from the face of the case,
2) length & dia of the nose for the bushing,
3) length & dia of the splines.
Any or all of this info will be greatly appreciated, from anyone who can
help.
Thanks in advance.
Tom
Ex #4 White
Future #59 Red

--0000000000007d5016060ba6cb53
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Still looking for some measurements on both TR6 and GT6 t=
ransmissions.<div dir=3D"auto">I need, for both of these:</div><div dir=3D"=
auto">1) Input shaft length from the face of the case,</div><div dir=3D"aut=
o">2) length &amp; dia of the nose for the bushing,</div><div dir=3D"auto">=
3) length &amp; dia of the splines.</div><div dir=3D"auto">Any or all of th=
is info will be greatly appreciated, from anyone who can help.</div><div di=
r=3D"auto">Thanks in advance.</div><div dir=3D"auto">Tom</div><div dir=3D"a=
uto">Ex #4 White</div><div dir=3D"auto">Future #59 Red</div><div dir=3D"aut=
o"><br></div></div>

--0000000000007d5016060ba6cb53--

--===============1107115870991710821==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============1107115870991710821==--