Subject: [Fot] One Owner TR3A available for sale.

From: Joe Alexander via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2023 09:19:53 -0600

--Apple-Mail-A5728B3A-BD80-4B07-B62B-7808EEC93809
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I=E2=80=99ll try FOT first.

Jane drove TS59xxxL away from Port of Entry in 1961 when she was 19. She is n=
ow about 82 and is becoming disabled. =20

She reached out to me yesterday, asking my help. She says =E2=80=9Crefurbish=
ed bumper to bumper in 1995=E2=80=9D.   Any serious buyers out there?

Driven last about three weeks ago.=20

Please contact me directly if you have a serious interest.=20

Thanks,

--Apple-Mail-A5728B3A-BD80-4B07-B62B-7808EEC93809
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=8AD407C1-B131-4CC2-8947-16B71F3EEF05-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-A5728B3A-BD80-4B07-B62B-7808EEC93809
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

It=E2=80=99s in the Phoenix area.=20
Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
ARE  LLC
Gasketinnovations.com
Email: [email-masked]
Cell:  319.464.4711

--Apple-Mail-A5728B3A-BD80-4B07-B62B-7808EEC93809
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-A5728B3A-BD80-4B07-B62B-7808EEC93809--