Subject: [Fot] Frame paint

From: McKearn McKearn via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 19:55:27 -0500

--===============8460331179733873668==

--0000000000003c79df060660c468

Hi All.
  It's been a long time since I've painted a frame and I'm just wondering
what the latest / greatest thing to use is for a race car frame ? It's
already sand blasted if that matters..
   Thanks.  P.J.

--0000000000003c79df060660c468
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi All.<br><div>=C2=A0 It&#39;s been a long time since I&#=
39;ve painted a frame and I&#39;m just wondering what the latest / greatest=
 thing to use is for a race car frame ? It&#39;s already=C2=A0sand blasted =
if that matters..</div><div>=C2=A0 =C2=A0Thanks.=C2=A0 P.J.</div></div>

--0000000000003c79df060660c468--

--===============8460331179733873668==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============8460331179733873668==--