Subject: [Fot] New member-Spitfire driver

From: David Cutter via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 12:59:09 -0400

--===============0459617650656412591==

--0000000000007ff91b06068258ff

--0000000000007ff91a06068258fe

FoT Amici,

Please welcome Andrew Devinish from Monroe, MI.  He is prepping a '71
Spitfire for next season.  A few years back, Andrew raced an E-production
GT6 in SCCA and aspires to get back on the track in vintage.

Mark, his email is cc'd above.

Cheers,
Dave and Shelby
Spitfire #142

--0000000000007ff91a06068258fe
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">FoT Amici,<div><br></div><div>Please welcome Andrew Devini=
sh from Monroe, MI.=C2=A0 He is prepping a &#39;71 Spitfire for next season=
.=C2=A0 A few years back, Andrew raced an E-production GT6 in SCCA and aspi=
res to get back on the track in vintage.</div><div><br></div><div><img src=
=3D"cid:ii_ln4ukxhc0" alt=3D"original-8EFED6F0-9D99-42DF-9AD2-F2A0FCE02E82.=
jpeg" width=3D"405" height=3D"412"></div><div><br></div><div>Mark, his emai=
l is cc&#39;d above.</div><div><br></div><div>Cheers,</div><div>Dave and Sh=
elby</div><div>Spitfire #142<br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><b=
r></div><div><br></div></div>

--0000000000007ff91a06068258fe--

--0000000000007ff91b06068258ff
	name="original-8EFED6F0-9D99-42DF-9AD2-F2A0FCE02E82.jpeg"
Content-Disposition: inline; 
	filename="original-8EFED6F0-9D99-42DF-9AD2-F2A0FCE02E82.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_ln4ukxhc0>

--0000000000007ff91b06068258ff--

--===============0459617650656412591==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============0459617650656412591==--