Subject: [Fot] It's Time

From: Donn Sopp via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2023 11:58:00 -0400

--0000000000006cc7bf06049eb125

--0000000000006cc7bd06049eb123

Hello FOT,
For the safety of myself and those around me, it's time to let someone
else pilot the Spitfire racer. After almost thirty years of building great
memories and acquaintances, the next chapter is to start. I'd like to get
fitted for a squirrel suit and experience speed, without risk to others
or property.
PM me for details of a package or part of it.
Donn Sopp
66 Spitfire with trailer and 24' RV
(all vintage items)

--0000000000006cc7bd06049eb123
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div>Hello FOT,<br></di=
v>For the safety of myself and those around me, it&#39;s time to let someon=
e <br></div>else pilot the Spitfire racer. After almost thirty years of bui=
lding great memories and acquaintances, the next chapter is to start. I&#39=
;d like to get <br></div>fitted for a squirrel suit and experience speed, w=
ithout risk to others<br></div>or property. <br></div>PM me for details of =
a package or part of it. <br></div>Donn Sopp<br></div>66 Spitfire with trai=
ler and 24&#39; RV <br></div>(all vintage items)<br></div>

--0000000000006cc7bd06049eb123--

--0000000000006cc7bf06049eb125
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="pretty good.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_lm6hr1bo0>

--0000000000006cc7bf06049eb125
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--0000000000006cc7bf06049eb125--