Subject: [Fot] Fully equipped machine shop for rent

From: Bob Kramer via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 18:55:00 -0500

--===============2825379222841543326==

--000000000000850e7305f6f91491

I don't know about the rest of the country but in Central Texas we are
running out of machine shops willing to work on our LBC's. Then again the
hamburger joints and repair shops can't find workers, so I guess it's just
a sign of the times. My machinist is looking to retire. He has a shop full
of equipment and a right hand man but tells me he needs two other
machinists to run the business the way he wants it run. He can't find them
but I suspect that he hasn't tried hard enough. We were talking this week
and I asked about what he would do with all the equipment and he said he'd
probably just keep it and do some work here and there. I asked if he
considered leasing out the business, and his eyes lit up. He has a decent
sized shop and no idea how to advertise for such a thing. I don't either,
but I told him I'd look into it. If anyone has any ideas how one would
advertise to find someone both qualified and interested in running a
machine shop please let me know.

Bob Kramer

--000000000000850e7305f6f91491
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I don&#39;t know about the rest of the country but=C2=A0in=
 Central Texas=C2=A0we are running out of machine shops willing to work on =
our LBC&#39;s. Then again the hamburger joints and repair shops can&#39;t f=
ind workers, so I guess it&#39;s just a sign of the times. My machinist=C2=
=A0is looking to retire. He has a shop full of equipment and a right hand m=
an but tells me he needs two other machinists to run the business the way h=
e wants it run. He can&#39;t find them but I suspect that he hasn&#39;t tri=
ed hard enough. We were talking=C2=A0this week and I asked about what he wo=
uld do with all the equipment and he said he&#39;d probably just keep it an=
d do some work here and there. I asked if he considered leasing out the bus=
iness, and his eyes lit up. He has a decent sized shop and no idea how to a=
dvertise for such a thing. I don&#39;t either, but I told him I&#39;d look=
=C2=A0into it. If anyone has any ideas how one would advertise to find some=
one both qualified and interested in running a machine shop please let me k=
now.=C2=A0<div><br></div><div>Bob Kramer<br><div><br></div></div></div>

--000000000000850e7305f6f91491--

--===============2825379222841543326==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============2825379222841543326==--