Subject: [Fot] chrome plating

From: Lorne Fritz via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 11:50:33 -0400

--===============0339690146625532935==

--000000000000dc12ee05f7cf9604

Hi,  I lost my go to guy for replating due to retirement.  Does anybody
know of a good place to get some parts replated?  Thanks,   Lorne

--000000000000dc12ee05f7cf9604
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi,=C2=A0 I lost my go to guy for replating due to retirem=
ent.=C2=A0 Does anybody know of a good place to get some parts replated?=C2=
=A0 Thanks,=C2=A0=C2=A0 Lorne<br></div>

--000000000000dc12ee05f7cf9604--

--===============0339690146625532935==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============0339690146625532935==--