Subject: [Fot] unfortunately

From: Walt Hollowell via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 09:40:30 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2228491487466203278==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_024F_01D95722.2EEED950"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_024F_01D95722.2EEED950
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Unfortunately, I must withdraw my registration to the 2023 Kastner Cup. On
February 7 I was involved in a serious accident (not automotive related)
whereby I sustained multiple compound fractures to my right ankle and lower
leg bones. I have had 4 surgeries so far and expect that many or more in the
upcoming weeks. There was even talk of removing my right foot but that
appears to be off the table for now. I will be in rehab all summer and into
the fall. I hope to get back to racing in 2024 if my rehab allows. My wife
and I were really looking forward to seeing my racer buds in Wisconsin but
it is not to be. Hopefully I will see you next year.

Walter Hollowell

Albuquerque, New Mexico

------=_NextPart_000_024F_01D95722.2EEED950
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Unfortunately, I must withdraw =
my registration to the 2023 Kastner Cup. On February 7 I was involved in =
a serious accident (not automotive related) whereby I sustained multiple =
compound fractures to my right ankle and lower leg bones. I have had 4 =
surgeries so far and expect that many or more in the upcoming weeks. =
There was even talk of removing my right foot but that appears to be off =
the table for now. I will be in rehab all summer and into the fall. I =
hope to get back to racing in 2024 if my rehab allows. My wife and I =
were really looking forward to seeing my racer buds in Wisconsin but it =
is not to be. Hopefully I will see you next year.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Walter Hollowell<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Albuquerque, New Mexico<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_024F_01D95722.2EEED950--

--===============2228491487466203278==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============2228491487466203278==--