Subject: Re: [Fot] New Member: Tom Reiss

From: Erik Jacobsen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 15:32:25 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1933801498832540124==
	boundary="----=_Part_784246_1573501645.1674574345965"

------=_Part_784246_1573501645.1674574345965
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 I'll second!Jake=C2=A0
    On Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 09:25:29 AM CST, Brian Garcia via Fot <=
[email-masked]> wrote: =20
=20
    Amici-  =20
   I am sponsoring Tom Reiss as a new FOT member.=C2=A0 Tom and his friend =
Mike Gwizdek are finishing up a 69 GT6+ race build that Tom will be driving=
 in the Kastner Cup this summer.=C2=A0 Tom is from Wisconsin and also owns =
a street - going TR3 and will be a welcome addition to the growing ranks of=
 midwest GT6 racers.=C2=A0 This will be his first year racing and I know FO=
T will be a great resource for him along the way.=C2=A0=C2=A0  =20
   Please welcome Tom to FOT and wish him good luck as he slides into addic=
tion with the rest of us.... ;)  =20
   Brian Garcia  _______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
ahoo.com

 =20
------=_Part_784246_1573501645.1674574345965
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="ydp4b5c79byahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div></div>
        <div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">I'll second!</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Jake&nbsp;</div><div><br></div>
        
        </div><div id="ydpa16cbd71yahoo_quoted_4687764977" class="ydpa16cbd71yahoo_quoted">
            <div style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
                
                <div>
                    On Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 09:25:29 AM CST, Brian Garcia via Fot &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:
                </div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><div id="ydpa16cbd71yiv7889723484">

 
 <div> 
  <div style="font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;color:#333333;" class="ydpa16cbd71yiv7889723484default-style"> <span style="font-family:helvetica;font-size:12pt;">Amici-</span> 
  </div> 
  <div style="font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;color:#333333;" class="ydpa16cbd71yiv7889723484default-style"> <span style="font-family:helvetica;font-size:12pt;"><br></span> 
  </div> 
  <div style="font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;color:#333333;" class="ydpa16cbd71yiv7889723484default-style"> <span style="font-family:helvetica;font-size:12pt;">I am sponsoring Tom Reiss as a new FOT member.&nbsp; Tom and his friend Mike Gwizdek are finishing up a 69 GT6+ race build that Tom will be driving in the Kastner Cup this summer.&nbsp; Tom is from Wisconsin and also owns a street - going TR3 and will be a welcome addition to the growing ranks of midwest GT6 racers.&nbsp; This will be his first year racing and I know FOT will be a great resource for him along the way.&nbsp;&nbsp;</span> 
  </div> 
  <div style="font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;color:#333333;" class="ydpa16cbd71yiv7889723484default-style"> <span style="font-family:helvetica;font-size:12pt;"><br></span> 
  </div> 
  <div style="font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;color:#333333;" class="ydpa16cbd71yiv7889723484default-style"> <span style="font-family:helvetica;font-size:12pt;">Please welcome Tom to FOT and wish him good luck as he slides into addiction with the rest of us.... ;)</span> 
  </div> 
  <div style="font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;color:#333333;" class="ydpa16cbd71yiv7889723484default-style"> <span style="font-family:helvetica;font-size:12pt;"><br></span> 
  </div> 
  <div style="font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;color:#333333;" class="ydpa16cbd71yiv7889723484default-style"> <span style="font-family:helvetica;font-size:12pt;">Brian Garcia</span> 
  </div> 
 </div>
</div>_______________________________________________<br><a href="mailto:[email-masked]" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">[email-masked]</a><br><br><a href="http://www.fot-racing.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br><br>Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Archive: <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive " rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive </a><a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</a><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a><br><br><br></div>
            </div>
        </div></body></html>
------=_Part_784246_1573501645.1674574345965--

--===============1933801498832540124==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============1933801498832540124==--

---

From: Mark Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 16:56:32 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7538480853149009902==
 boundary="------------NNG4GSlR1LHvjEm0erXO0RuQ"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------NNG4GSlR1LHvjEm0erXO0RuQ
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

On 1/24/23 8:21 AM, Brian Garcia via Fot wrote:
> Amici-
>
> I am sponsoring Tom Reiss as a new FOT member.

He's on the list.  Welcome aboard!

mjb.

--------------NNG4GSlR1LHvjEm0erXO0RuQ
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 1/24/23 8:21 AM, Brian Garcia via
      Fot wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div
style="font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica,arial,sans-serif;color:#333333;"
        class="default-style"> <span style="font-family: helvetica;
          font-size: 12pt;">Amici-</span> </div>
      <div
style="font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica,arial,sans-serif;color:#333333;"
        class="default-style"> <span style="font-family: helvetica;
          font-size: 12pt;"><br>
        </span> </div>
      <div
style="font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica,arial,sans-serif;color:#333333;"
        class="default-style"> <span style="font-family: helvetica;
          font-size: 12pt;">I am sponsoring Tom Reiss as a new FOT
          member.</span></div>
    </blockquote>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p>He's on the list.  Welcome aboard!</p>
    <p>mjb.</p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------NNG4GSlR1LHvjEm0erXO0RuQ--

--===============7538480853149009902==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7538480853149009902==--