Subject: [Fot] Garage sale

From: Tony and Annie Garmey via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 16:50:02 +0000

--===============3850629063483406774==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_007_SJ0PR07MB85679F459DB7AE4D13B85B83B2089SJ0PR07MB8567namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_007_SJ0PR07MB85679F459DB7AE4D13B85B83B2089SJ0PR07MB8567namp_
	boundary="_000_SJ0PR07MB85679F459DB7AE4D13B85B83B2089SJ0PR07MB8567namp_"

--_000_SJ0PR07MB85679F459DB7AE4D13B85B83B2089SJ0PR07MB8567namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Cleaning out some stuff .

Chromemoly push rods - used but useable - see photo for lengths

6 cylinder cast alloy oil pan - brand new-$475

Used TR3/4  Detroit locker - make an offer

TR3/4 uprated pedestals- $35

Please tx me @ 2 zero 6 -612 1782

Sent from my iPhone

--_000_SJ0PR07MB85679F459DB7AE4D13B85B83B2089SJ0PR07MB8567namp_
Content-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
</head>
<body dir=3D"auto">
<div dir=3D"ltr">Cleaning out some stuff .&nbsp;</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr"><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">Chromemoly push rods - used but useable - see photo for le=
ngths&nbsp;</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr"><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">6 cylinder cast alloy oil pan - brand new-$475</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr"><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">Used TR3/4 &nbsp;Detroit locker - make an offer</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr"><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">TR3/4 uprated pedestals- $35&nbsp;</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr"><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">Please tx me @ 2 zero 6 -612 1782&nbsp;</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr"><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr"><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr"><br>
<br>
<img id=3D"4CE34FD9-D8F3-4B82-A2CB-4BCD6774BC9C" alt=3D"IMG_6392.jpg" src=
=3D"cid:4CE34FD9-D8F3-4B82-A2CB-4BCD6774BC9C"></div>
<div dir=3D"ltr"><br>
<br>
<img id=3D"34B67863-C3B4-455C-A4E7-75E0D66EE88D" alt=3D"IMG_6393.jpg" src=
=3D"cid:34B67863-C3B4-455C-A4E7-75E0D66EE88D"></div>
<div dir=3D"ltr"><br>
<br>
<img id=3D"CD442412-64C3-4705-8003-AF13ECDE4943" alt=3D"IMG_6394.jpg" src=
=3D"cid:CD442412-64C3-4705-8003-AF13ECDE4943"></div>
<div dir=3D"ltr"><br>
<br>
<img id=3D"3F3E87AF-C5F8-46C2-8D25-AA34333EEAFB" alt=3D"IMG_6395.jpg" src=
=3D"cid:3F3E87AF-C5F8-46C2-8D25-AA34333EEAFB"></div>
<br>
<br>
<div dir=3D"ltr">Sent from my iPhone</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_SJ0PR07MB85679F459DB7AE4D13B85B83B2089SJ0PR07MB8567namp_--

--_007_SJ0PR07MB85679F459DB7AE4D13B85B83B2089SJ0PR07MB8567namp_
Content-Description: IMG_6392.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_6392.jpg"; size=89934;
	creation-date="Sat, 19 Nov 2022 16:50:01 GMT";
	modification-date="Sat, 19 Nov 2022 16:50:01 GMT"
Content-ID: <4CE34FD9-D8F3-4B82-A2CB-4BCD6774BC9C>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_SJ0PR07MB85679F459DB7AE4D13B85B83B2089SJ0PR07MB8567namp_
Content-Description: IMG_6393.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_6393.jpg"; size=83373;
	creation-date="Sat, 19 Nov 2022 16:50:01 GMT";
	modification-date="Sat, 19 Nov 2022 16:50:01 GMT"
Content-ID: <34B67863-C3B4-455C-A4E7-75E0D66EE88D>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_SJ0PR07MB85679F459DB7AE4D13B85B83B2089SJ0PR07MB8567namp_
Content-Description: IMG_6394.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_6394.jpg"; size=84476;
	creation-date="Sat, 19 Nov 2022 16:50:01 GMT";
	modification-date="Sat, 19 Nov 2022 16:50:01 GMT"
Content-ID: <CD442412-64C3-4705-8003-AF13ECDE4943>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_SJ0PR07MB85679F459DB7AE4D13B85B83B2089SJ0PR07MB8567namp_
Content-Description: IMG_6395.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_6395.jpg"; size=88220;
	creation-date="Sat, 19 Nov 2022 16:50:01 GMT";
	modification-date="Sat, 19 Nov 2022 16:50:01 GMT"
Content-ID: <3F3E87AF-C5F8-46C2-8D25-AA34333EEAFB>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_SJ0PR07MB85679F459DB7AE4D13B85B83B2089SJ0PR07MB8567namp_--

--===============3850629063483406774==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3850629063483406774==--