Subject: [Fot] Dogs at Road America

From: Bob Kramer via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 19:08:42 -0500

--===============4716917562607869274==

--000000000000ab38c705ec85c4e5

We are planning to bring the TR4 to Road America for the Kastner Cup. We
got a new puppy this year and we are wondering if we can bring her to the
track. If it's a no I think my wife will skip the trip.

Bob Kramer

--000000000000ab38c705ec85c4e5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">We are planning=C2=A0to bring the TR4 to Road America for =
the Kastner Cup. We got a new puppy this year and we are wondering=C2=A0if =
we can bring her to the track. If it&#39;s a no I think my wife will skip t=
he trip.<div><br clear=3D"all"><div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signatu=
re" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr">Bob Kramer</div></d=
iv></div></div></div>

--000000000000ab38c705ec85c4e5--

--===============4716917562607869274==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============4716917562607869274==--