Subject: [Fot] Nomination

From: Rick Parent via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 15:11:21 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0338047922360983134==
	boundary="----=_Part_2456876_570278975.1668438681432"

------=_Part_2456876_570278975.1668438681432
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Greetings my FOT friends!
I would like to nominate Travis Smith for the list. Travis is a Triumph fan and owns many Spits and a TR 7 and 8. Travis also races the Don Devendorf championship winning Spitfire and is an all around good guy!
Rick Parent
"Doing the right thing is always the right thing, regardless of consequences"

------=_Part_2456876_570278975.1668438681432
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="ydpa3fed5bcyahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Greetings my FOT friends!</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">I would like to nominate Travis Smith for the list. Travis is a Triumph fan and owns many Spits and a TR 7 and 8. Travis also races the Don Devendorf championship winning Spitfire and is an all around good guy!</div><div><br></div><div class="ydpa3fed5bcsignature"><div style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div dir="ltr">Rick Parent</div><div dir="ltr"><br></div><div dir="ltr">"<i>Doing the right thing is always the right thing, regardless of consequences</i>"</div><div dir="ltr"><br></div></div></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_2456876_570278975.1668438681432--

--===============0338047922360983134==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============0338047922360983134==--

---

From: Erik Jacobsen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 15:18:19 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1245284559659824324==
	boundary="----=_Part_1863630_471567642.1668439099996"

------=_Part_1863630_471567642.1668439099996
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 Seconded!=C2=A0Welcome Travis!
    On Monday, November 14, 2022 at 09:14:39 AM CST, Rick Parent via Fot <f=
[email-masked]> wrote: =20
=20
 Greetings my FOT friends!
I would like to nominate Travis Smith for the list. Travis is a Triumph fan=
 and owns many Spits and a TR 7 and 8. Travis also races the Don Devendorf =
championship winning Spitfire and is an all around good guy!
Rick Parent
"Doing the right thing is always the right thing, regardless of consequence=
s"
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

ahoo.com

 =20
------=_Part_1863630_471567642.1668439099996
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body><div class=3D"ydpe95c8d8eyahoo-style-wrap" style=
=3D"font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px=
;"><div></div>
        <div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">Seconded!&nbsp;</div><div di=
r=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">Welcome Travis!</div><div><br></div>
       =20
        </div><div id=3D"ydp9f85046ayahoo_quoted_9010085629" class=3D"ydp9f=
85046ayahoo_quoted">
            <div style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, s=
ans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
               =20
                <div>
                    On Monday, November 14, 2022 at 09:14:39 AM CST, Rick P=
arent via Fot &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:
                </div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><div id=3D"ydp9f85046ayiv0671038116"><div><div style=
=3D"font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px=
;" class=3D"ydp9f85046ayiv0671038116ydpa3fed5bcyahoo-style-wrap"><div><div =
dir=3D"ltr">Greetings my FOT friends!</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div =
dir=3D"ltr">I would like to nominate Travis Smith for the list. Travis is a=
 Triumph fan and owns many Spits and a TR 7 and 8. Travis also races the Do=
n Devendorf championship winning Spitfire and is an all around good guy!</d=
iv><div><br></div><div class=3D"ydp9f85046ayiv0671038116ydpa3fed5bcsignatur=
e"><div style=3D"font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">=
<div dir=3D"ltr">Rick Parent</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"lt=
r">"<i>Doing the right thing is always the right thing, regardless of conse=
quences</i>"</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div></div></div></div></div></div>=
</div>_______________________________________________<br><a href=3D"mailto:=
[email-masked]" rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</=
a><br><br><a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com" rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"=
_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br><br>Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.=
team.net/donate.html" rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.ne=
t/donate.html</a><br>Archive: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive " re=
l=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive </a><a href=
=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot" rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank">h=
ttp://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</a><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http=
://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]" rel=3D"nofollo=
w" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/kekjacobsen@=
yahoo.com</a><br><br><br></div>
            </div>
        </div></body></html>
------=_Part_1863630_471567642.1668439099996--

--===============1245284559659824324==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1245284559659824324==--

---

From: Travis Smith via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 00:47:04 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6548764017186355406==
	boundary="----=_Part_2186946_1207827849.1668991624169"

------=_Part_2186946_1207827849.1668991624169
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 Hello FOT!Many thanks Rick and Erik! I'm thrilled to be invited and eager =
to learn and share. I bought my first Spitfire in boxes when I was 15. Over=
 70k mi and many years later it's still my pride and joy, joined by its sta=
blemates, and yes, it's in one piece (at the moment).=C2=A0Have a great wee=
k,Travis
    On Monday, November 14, 2022 at 09:11:35 AM CST, Rick Parent <rick.pare=
[email-masked]> wrote: =20
=20
 Greetings my FOT friends!
I would like to nominate Travis Smith for the list. Travis is a Triumph fan=
 and owns many Spits and a TR 7 and 8. Travis also races the Don Devendorf =
championship winning Spitfire and is an all around good guy!
Rick Parent
"Doing the right thing is always the right thing, regardless of consequence=
s"
 =20
------=_Part_2186946_1207827849.1668991624169
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="ydp57ad8e4eyahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div></div>
        <div>Hello FOT!</div><div>Many thanks Rick and Erik! I'm thrilled to be invited and eager to learn and share. I bought my first Spitfire in boxes when I was 15. Over 70k mi and many years later it's still my pride and joy, joined by its stablemates, and yes, it's in one piece (at the moment).&nbsp;</div><div>Have a great week,</div><div>Travis</div><div><br></div>
        
        <div id="ydp57ad8e4eyahoo_quoted_9621108861" class="ydp57ad8e4eyahoo_quoted">
            <div style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
                
                <div>
                    On Monday, November 14, 2022 at 09:11:35 AM CST, Rick Parent &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:
                </div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><div id="ydp57ad8e4eyiv2810112191"><div><div style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;" class="ydp57ad8e4eyiv2810112191ydpa3fed5bcyahoo-style-wrap"><div><div dir="ltr">Greetings my FOT friends!</div><div dir="ltr"><br></div><div dir="ltr">I would like to nominate Travis Smith for the list. Travis is a Triumph fan and owns many Spits and a TR 7 and 8. Travis also races the Don Devendorf championship winning Spitfire and is an all around good guy!</div><div><br></div><div class="ydp57ad8e4eyiv2810112191ydpa3fed5bcsignature"><div style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div dir="ltr">Rick Parent</div><div dir="ltr"><br></div><div dir="ltr">"<i>Doing the right thing is always the right thing, regardless of consequences</i>"</div><div dir="ltr"><br></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div>
            </div>
        </div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_2186946_1207827849.1668991624169--

--===============6548764017186355406==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6548764017186355406==--