Subject: [Fot] Hello fellow FOT racers

From: Craig Leinicke via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 10:02:40 -0500

--===============1433268211098594052==

--000000000000eb90cb05c547f7f9

I'm helping the owner find a new home for his Vintage Race Prepped 1962
Triumph TR3B  https://ebay.us/PCijk9
A post to the group would be greatly appreciated.
I can try to answer any questions the group may have.
Thanks in Advance
Craig Leinicke

--000000000000eb90cb05c547f7f9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I&#39;m helping the owner find a new home for his Vintage =
Race Prepped 1962 Triumph TR3B=C2=A0 <a href=3D"https://ebay.us/PCijk9">htt=
ps://ebay.us/PCijk9</a><div>A post to the group would be greatly appreciate=
d.</div><div>I can try to answer any questions the group may have.</div><di=
v>Thanks in Advance</div><div>Craig Leinicke</div></div>

--000000000000eb90cb05c547f7f9--

--===============1433268211098594052==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============1433268211098594052==--