Subject: [Fot] Looking for a Black TR4A driver's seat

From: Jerry V V via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 11:32:25 +0000 9WcTzHwt5hiCcl9CNK8oO3iMN/q5XzAzT4XbQoq5+K5NVOTb0rcZPdI4kdPxkkJmGpnoBpO9qf3E4TyrMnYKMh4Et71RUrjlWNC361DIRzWQfLznbCtmxLJx

--===============3496061652334158338==
 boundary="=_a923c5b758c6c68efb24602c2c340186"

--=_a923c5b758c6c68efb24602c2c340186
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Looking for a friend whose driver side seat has seen better days.=0APref=
er black. Anyone have one the'd like to get out of the attic? =0AJVV

--=_a923c5b758c6c68efb24602c2c340186
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body>Looking for a friend whose driver side seat has seen better=
 days. Prefer black. Anyone have one the'd like to get out of the attic?=
&nbsp;<div><br></div><div>JVV</div></body></html>

--=_a923c5b758c6c68efb24602c2c340186--

--===============3496061652334158338==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3496061652334158338==--