Subject: Re: [Fot] Videos from Blackhawk Farms last weekend

From: Scott Janzen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 14:32:29 -0400

--===============0215254786293309724==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_3E21C343-9213-479D-9AC7-EDE841DB18CF"

--Apple-Mail=_3E21C343-9213-479D-9AC7-EDE841DB18CF
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

tony, I watched one of these last night.  Data is cool, and I was very =
impressed with the video quality.  I had planned to write and ask what =
camera you are using.
Nice.  Wish Blackhawk was in my back yard.  Great old school track.

On Jun 25, 2021, at 2:23 PM, Tony Drews via Fot <[email-masked]> =
wrote:

For those interested - videos from last weekend.  Figured out the magic =
combination to get GPS data from my new GoPro Hero 8 so I can do data =
overlays.  Cool to me anyway.  Turns out using the Media Mod which wraps =
around the camera blocks the GPS signal, NOT using that was the key.  =
Still a royal PITA to get the overlay to work - needed a combination of =
3 different additional programs to get the overlay, but most time is =
just spent waiting for a progress bar.

Saturday "Sprint" 12 lap race - good racing pretty much all race

https://youtu.be/NDBoarTUMKI <https://youtu.be/NDBoarTUMKI>
Saturday "Heat" 8 lap race - good racing as well, bonus pass near the =
end

https://youtu.be/zwtYeXIJWg4 <https://youtu.be/zwtYeXIJWg4>
Sunday "Feature" 15 lap race - good racing at the beginning, gaps out at =
the end

https://youtu.be/6RgCCKJS8ZE <https://youtu.be/6RgCCKJS8ZE>
Sunday Dad's day scramble pursuit race - 15 laps (wet, only 4 cars =
showed, semi-boring) (still processing when I sent this, available very =
soon)

https://youtu.be/pni1x1nDZI4 <https://youtu.be/pni1x1nDZI4>
Cheers, Tony Drews (1963 TR-4)

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_3E21C343-9213-479D-9AC7-EDE841DB18CF
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" class="">tony, I watched one of these last night. &nbsp;Data is cool, and I was very impressed with the video quality. &nbsp;I had planned to write and ask what camera you are using.<div class="">Nice. &nbsp;Wish Blackhawk was in my back yard. &nbsp;Great old school track.<br class=""><div><br class=""><div class="">On Jun 25, 2021, at 2:23 PM, Tony Drews via Fot &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]" class="">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</div><br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div class="">

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" class="">
  
  <div text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" class=""><p class="">For those interested - videos from last weekend.&nbsp; Figured out the
      magic combination to get GPS data from my new GoPro Hero 8 so I
      can do data overlays.&nbsp; Cool to me anyway.&nbsp; Turns out using the
      Media Mod which wraps around the camera blocks the GPS signal, NOT
      using that was the key.&nbsp; Still a royal PITA to get the overlay to
      work - needed a combination of 3 different additional programs to
      get the overlay, but most time is just spent waiting for a
      progress bar.<br class="">
    </p><p class="">Saturday "Sprint" 12 lap race - good racing pretty much all race</p><p class=""><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://youtu.be/NDBoarTUMKI">https://youtu.be/NDBoarTUMKI</a><br class="">
    </p><p class="">Saturday "Heat" 8 lap race - good racing as well, bonus pass near
      the end</p><p class=""><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://youtu.be/zwtYeXIJWg4">https://youtu.be/zwtYeXIJWg4</a><br class="">
    </p><p class="">Sunday "Feature" 15 lap race - good racing at the beginning, gaps
      out at the end<br class="">
    </p><p class=""><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://youtu.be/6RgCCKJS8ZE">https://youtu.be/6RgCCKJS8ZE</a><br class="">
    </p><p class="">Sunday Dad's day scramble pursuit race - 15 laps (wet, only 4
      cars showed, semi-boring) (still processing when I sent this,
      available very soon)<br class="">
    </p><p class=""><a target="_blank" class="style-scope ytcp-video-info" href="https://youtu.be/pni1x1nDZI4" style="text-decoration:
        none; color: var(--ytcp-call-to-action); font-family: Roboto,
        Noto, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: nowrap; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(249, 249,
        249);">https://youtu.be/pni1x1nDZI4</a></p><p class="">Cheers, Tony Drews (1963 TR-4)<br class="">
    </p>
  </div>

_______________________________________________<br class=""><a href="mailto:[email-masked]" class="">[email-masked]</a><br class=""><br class="">http://www.fot-racing.com<br class=""><br class="">Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br class="">Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot<br class="">Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<br class=""><br class=""><br class=""></div></div><br class=""></div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_3E21C343-9213-479D-9AC7-EDE841DB18CF--

--===============0215254786293309724==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============0215254786293309724==--

---

From: Ken Gano via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 14:17:44 -0500

--===============6287638484401297314==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-C3C1C43C-0475-4CC8-914B-430282B13B25
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Cool. Thanks

Ken Gano

Sent from my iPad

> On Jun 25, 2021, at 1:28 PM, Tony Drews via Fot <[email-masked]> wrote=
:
>=20
> =EF=BB=BF
> For those interested - videos from last weekend.  Figured out the magic co=
mbination to get GPS data from my new GoPro Hero 8 so I can do data overlays=
.  Cool to me anyway.  Turns out using the Media Mod which wraps around the c=
amera blocks the GPS signal, NOT using that was the key.  Still a royal PITA=
 to get the overlay to work - needed a combination of 3 different additional=
 programs to get the overlay, but most time is just spent waiting for a prog=
ress bar.
>=20
>=20
> https://youtu.be/NDBoarTUMKI
>=20
> Saturday "Heat" 8 lap race - good racing as well, bonus pass near the end
>=20
> https://youtu.be/zwtYeXIJWg4
>=20
> Sunday "Feature" 15 lap race - good racing at the beginning, gaps out at t=
he end
>=20
> https://youtu.be/6RgCCKJS8ZE
>=20
> Sunday Dad's day scramble pursuit race - 15 laps (wet, only 4 cars showed,=
 semi-boring) (still processing when I sent this, available very soon)
>=20
> https://youtu.be/pni1x1nDZI4
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/1959triumpht=
[email-masked]
>=20
>=20

--Apple-Mail-C3C1C43C-0475-4CC8-914B-430282B13B25
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3D=
utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto">Cool. Thanks<div><br></div><div>Ken Gano<br=
><br><div dir=3D"ltr">Sent from my iPad</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br><blockquot=
e type=3D"cite">On Jun 25, 2021, at 1:28 PM, Tony Drews via Fot &lt;fot@auto=
x.team.net&gt; wrote:<br><br></blockquote></div><blockquote type=3D"cite"><d=
iv dir=3D"ltr">=EF=BB=BF
 =20

    <meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3DUTF-8"=
 =20
 =20
    <p>For those interested - videos from last weekend.&nbsp; Figured out th=
e
      magic combination to get GPS data from my new GoPro Hero 8 so I
      can do data overlays.&nbsp; Cool to me anyway.&nbsp; Turns out using t=
he
      Media Mod which wraps around the camera blocks the GPS signal, NOT
      using that was the key.&nbsp; Still a royal PITA to get the overlay to=

      work - needed a combination of 3 different additional programs to
      get the overlay, but most time is just spent waiting for a
      progress bar.<br>
    </p>
    <p>Saturday "Sprint" 12 lap race - good racing pretty much all race</p>
    <p><a class=3D"moz-txt-link-freetext" href=3D"https://youtu.be/NDBoarTUM=
KI">https://youtu.be/NDBoarTUMKI</a><br>
    </p>
    <p>Saturday "Heat" 8 lap race - good racing as well, bonus pass near
      the end</p>
    <p><a class=3D"moz-txt-link-freetext" href=3D"https://youtu.be/zwtYeXIJW=
g4">https://youtu.be/zwtYeXIJWg4</a><br>
    </p>
    <p>Sunday "Feature" 15 lap race - good racing at the beginning, gaps
      out at the end<br>
    </p>
    <p><a class=3D"moz-txt-link-freetext" href=3D"https://youtu.be/6RgCCKJS8=
ZE">https://youtu.be/6RgCCKJS8ZE</a><br>
    </p>
    <p>Sunday Dad's day scramble pursuit race - 15 laps (wet, only 4
      cars showed, semi-boring) (still processing when I sent this,
      available very soon)<br>
    </p>
    <p><a target=3D"_blank" class=3D"style-scope ytcp-video-info" href=3D"ht=
tps://youtu.be/pni1x1nDZI4" style=3D"text-decoration:
        none; color: var(--ytcp-call-to-action); font-family: Roboto,
        Noto, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: nowrap; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(249, 249,
        249);">https://youtu.be/pni1x1nDZI4</a></p>
    <p>Cheers, Tony Drews (1963 TR-4)<br>
    </p>
 =20

<span>_______________________________________________</span><br><span>fot@au=
tox.team.net</span><br><span></span><br><span>http://www.fot-racing.com</spa=
n><br><span></span><br><span>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html</span><=
br><span>Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermai=
l/fot</span><br><span>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/opti=
ons/fot/[email-masked]</span><br><span></span><br><span></span><b=
r></div></blockquote></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-C3C1C43C-0475-4CC8-914B-430282B13B25--

--===============6287638484401297314==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6287638484401297314==--