Subject: [Fot] Videos from Blackhawk Farms last weekend

From: Tony Drews via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 13:23:57 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============5652516313860017072==
 boundary="------------57E7B6E1844B3C1938C57F2E"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------57E7B6E1844B3C1938C57F2E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

For those interested - videos from last weekend.  Figured out the magic 
combination to get GPS data from my new GoPro Hero 8 so I can do data 
overlays.  Cool to me anyway.  Turns out using the Media Mod which wraps 
around the camera blocks the GPS signal, NOT using that was the key.  
Still a royal PITA to get the overlay to work - needed a combination of 
3 different additional programs to get the overlay, but most time is 
just spent waiting for a progress bar.

Saturday "Sprint" 12 lap race - good racing pretty much all race

https://youtu.be/NDBoarTUMKI

Saturday "Heat" 8 lap race - good racing as well, bonus pass near the end

https://youtu.be/zwtYeXIJWg4

Sunday "Feature" 15 lap race - good racing at the beginning, gaps out at 
the end

https://youtu.be/6RgCCKJS8ZE

Sunday Dad's day scramble pursuit race - 15 laps (wet, only 4 cars 
showed, semi-boring) (still processing when I sent this, available very 
soon)

https://youtu.be/pni1x1nDZI4 <https://youtu.be/pni1x1nDZI4>

Cheers, Tony Drews (1963 TR-4)

--------------57E7B6E1844B3C1938C57F2E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p>For those interested - videos from last weekend.  Figured out the
      magic combination to get GPS data from my new GoPro Hero 8 so I
      can do data overlays.  Cool to me anyway.  Turns out using the
      Media Mod which wraps around the camera blocks the GPS signal, NOT
      using that was the key.  Still a royal PITA to get the overlay to
      work - needed a combination of 3 different additional programs to
      get the overlay, but most time is just spent waiting for a
      progress bar.<br>
    </p>
    <p>Saturday "Sprint" 12 lap race - good racing pretty much all race</p>
    <p><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://youtu.be/NDBoarTUMKI">https://youtu.be/NDBoarTUMKI</a><br>
    </p>
    <p>Saturday "Heat" 8 lap race - good racing as well, bonus pass near
      the end</p>
    <p><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://youtu.be/zwtYeXIJWg4">https://youtu.be/zwtYeXIJWg4</a><br>
    </p>
    <p>Sunday "Feature" 15 lap race - good racing at the beginning, gaps
      out at the end<br>
    </p>
    <p><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://youtu.be/6RgCCKJS8ZE">https://youtu.be/6RgCCKJS8ZE</a><br>
    </p>
    <p>Sunday Dad's day scramble pursuit race - 15 laps (wet, only 4
      cars showed, semi-boring) (still processing when I sent this,
      available very soon)<br>
    </p>
    <p><a target="_blank" class="style-scope ytcp-video-info"
        href="https://youtu.be/pni1x1nDZI4" style="text-decoration:
        none; color: var(--ytcp-call-to-action); font-family: Roboto,
        Noto, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: nowrap; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(249, 249,
        249);">https://youtu.be/pni1x1nDZI4</a></p>
    <p>Cheers, Tony Drews (1963 TR-4)<br>
    </p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------57E7B6E1844B3C1938C57F2E--

--===============5652516313860017072==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============5652516313860017072==--