Subject: [Fot] E-Ticket Triumphs: An Attribution.

From: Joe Alexander via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 12:00:43 -0500

--Apple-Mail-2984187A-AAD1-4808-A0B9-3C6FC10C4469
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

It was the E-Ticket Triumphs and Peggy Kastner that brought Kas back to the f=
orefront of the Triumph Community.

This should never be forgotten.

And as I remember it, Mordy Dunst suggested that Kas and Peg be invited to t=
he 50th Anniversary of Triumphs in Competition at Mid-Ohio.

This became the beginning of THE KASTNER CUP SERIES in 2002.

Please share some stories of this as you remember it. We sure made history.

--Apple-Mail-2984187A-AAD1-4808-A0B9-3C6FC10C4469
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=A6714CBF-A414-433C-8FC1-49D0F28A6CBB
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-2984187A-AAD1-4808-A0B9-3C6FC10C4469
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
The-vintage-racer.com
Gasketinnovations.com
Cell:  319.464.4711

--Apple-Mail-2984187A-AAD1-4808-A0B9-3C6FC10C4469
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-2984187A-AAD1-4808-A0B9-3C6FC10C4469--