Subject: [Fot] TR3 seats

From: Michael Deweerd via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 07:59:35 -0400

--===============7022802153151341290==

--0000000000006928b805bf103311

Just thinking out loud here, does anyone have seats for a  1963 TR3 that
they don't want or need, and are willing to part with?
Thanks in advance.
-- 
*Mike Deweerd TR4 #77, TR4 #717*

--0000000000006928b805bf103311
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Just thinking out loud here, does anyone have seats for a=
=C2=A0 1963 TR3 that they don&#39;t want or need, and are willing=C2=A0to=
=C2=A0part with?<div><div><div>Thanks in=C2=A0advance.</div>-- <br><div dir=
=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div =
dir=3D"ltr"><i><font face=3D"comic sans ms, sans-serif">Mike Deweerd TR4 #7=
7, TR4 #717</font></i></div></div></div></div></div>

--0000000000006928b805bf103311--

--===============7022802153151341290==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============7022802153151341290==--