Subject: [Fot] Spit 1500 cam

From: robert bownes via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 19:47:46 -0400

--===============5936441482770058223==

--0000000000007fd5c505c05bf553

Anyone out there have a stock 1500 camshaft laying about? My lawn car guy
asked if I knew anyone who had one as he's rebuilding a late Spit.

Thanks!
Bob

--0000000000007fd5c505c05bf553
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><br></div><div>Anyone out there have a stock 1500 cam=
shaft laying about? My lawn car guy asked if I knew anyone who had one as h=
e&#39;s rebuilding a late Spit. <br></div><div><br></div><div>Thanks!</div>=
<div>Bob</div><div><br></div></div>

--0000000000007fd5c505c05bf553--

--===============5936441482770058223==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============5936441482770058223==--