Subject: [Fot] Kas Ad

From: Christopher Bock via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 13:46:56 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7229087929310853282==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0395_01D739D9.7594C710"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0395_01D739D9.7594C710
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Amici,

I have been trying to  locate the email about helping to pay for the Ad.  

Can someone send me the link/address to send a donation for the Ad?

Sincerely,

Chris Bock

SeaCubeCo.com

609-319-4322

------=_NextPart_000_0395_01D739D9.7594C710
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Amici,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal> I have been trying to &nbsp;locate the email about =
helping to pay for the Ad.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Can someone =
send me the link/address to send a donation for the Ad?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Sincerely,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Chris =
Bock<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>SeaCubeCo.com<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>609-319-4322<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0395_01D739D9.7594C710--

--===============7229087929310853282==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============7229087929310853282==--

---

From: Tony Drews via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 16:58:38 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8831301207380964296==
 boundary="------------7793FDF24C6FC2DF48B1B0D7"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------7793FDF24C6FC2DF48B1B0D7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Here's the text of the message from Scott Barr:

Thanks so much for all of your enthusiastic support of this effort!  We 
have enough commitments to (almost) pay for a full page ad memorializing 
Kas _and_ a half-page ad memorializing Bill Dentinger/Bob Wismer/Beady 
Eye Racing.  Commitments are still coming in, so feel free to let me 
know if you still want to contribute.

You can contribute by sending cash to my PayPal account 
“sending money to a friend” option to avoid the transaction fees (Thanks 
Tony Drews!).  I’ll pay Burt’s company from there.

If we have any contributions left over, it’s been suggested that we 
apply those funds to pay the costs of producing and installing Kas’ 
display at the British Sports Car Museum and Hall of Fame.  I hear this 
will include (among other memorabilia and artifacts) the 60” Sebring 
Team Trophy as well as a monitor featuring the videos and slide shows.  
That sounds like a reasonable use of any excess $ to me.

Thanks everyone,

Scott (B.)

PS, if you want to remain anonymous, please let me know. Otherwise, I 
plan to publicly thank all of your who contribute to this.

On 4/25/2021 12:46 PM, Christopher Bock via Fot wrote:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>
>

--------------7793FDF24C6FC2DF48B1B0D7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
      charset=windows-1252">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p>Here's the text of the message from Scott Barr:</p>
    <p class="MsoNormal">Thanks so much for all of your enthusiastic
      support of this effort!  We have enough commitments to (almost)
      pay for a full page ad memorializing Kas
      <u>and</u> a half-page ad memorializing Bill Dentinger/Bob
      Wismer/Beady Eye Racing.  Commitments are still coming in, so feel
      free to let me know if you still want to contribute.</p>
    <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
    <p class="MsoNormal">You can contribute by sending cash to my PayPal
      account (<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>). 
      Click the “sending money to a friend” option to avoid the
      transaction fees (Thanks Tony Drews!).  I’ll pay Burt’s company
      from there.</p>
    <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
    <p class="MsoNormal">If we have any contributions left over, it’s
      been suggested that we apply those funds to pay the costs of
      producing and installing Kas’ display at the British Sports Car
      Museum and Hall of Fame.  I hear this will include (among other
      memorabilia and artifacts) the 60” Sebring Team Trophy as well as
      a monitor featuring the videos and slide shows.  That sounds like
      a reasonable use of any excess $ to me.</p>
    <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
    <p class="MsoNormal">Thanks everyone,</p>
    <p class="MsoNormal">Scott (B.)</p>
    <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
    <p>
      PS, if you want to remain anonymous, please let me know. 
      Otherwise, I plan to publicly thank all of your who contribute to
      this.</p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 4/25/2021 12:46 PM, Christopher Bock
      via Fot wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
        charset=windows-1252">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered
        medium)">
      <style>@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}</style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal">Amici,<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"> I have been trying to  locate the email
          about helping to pay for the Ad.  <o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Can someone send me the link/address to
          send a donation for the Ad?<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Sincerely,<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Chris Bock<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">SeaCubeCo.com<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">609-319-4322<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.fot-racing.com">http://www.fot-racing.com</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot">http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------7793FDF24C6FC2DF48B1B0D7--

--===============8831301207380964296==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8831301207380964296==--