Subject: [Fot] This car !

From: Tony Sheach via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 19:33:44 +0000

--===============5577391167776840351==
Content-Language: en-GB
	boundary="_004_DB7PR08MB3483DC3454459E4D350565EDC8889DB7PR08MB3483eurp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_004_DB7PR08MB3483DC3454459E4D350565EDC8889DB7PR08MB3483eurp_
	boundary="_000_DB7PR08MB3483DC3454459E4D350565EDC8889DB7PR08MB3483eurp_"

--_000_DB7PR08MB3483DC3454459E4D350565EDC8889DB7PR08MB3483eurp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Sent from my iPad

--_000_DB7PR08MB3483DC3454459E4D350565EDC8889DB7PR08MB3483eurp_
Content-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
</head>
<body dir=3D"auto">
<div dir=3D"ltr"><br>
<br>
<img id=3D"F662A34B-395A-46E5-B048-1ECADF6633BA" style=3D"padding:0px 1px 1=
px 0px;" src=3D"cid:F662A34B-395A-46E5-B048-1ECADF6633BA"></div>
<br>
<br>
<div dir=3D"ltr">Sent from my iPad</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_DB7PR08MB3483DC3454459E4D350565EDC8889DB7PR08MB3483eurp_--

--_004_DB7PR08MB3483DC3454459E4D350565EDC8889DB7PR08MB3483eurp_
Content-Description: IMG_0559.JPG
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_0559.JPG"; size=41685;
	creation-date="Mon, 15 Feb 2021 19:33:43 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 15 Feb 2021 19:33:43 GMT"
Content-ID: <F662A34B-395A-46E5-B048-1ECADF6633BA>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_DB7PR08MB3483DC3454459E4D350565EDC8889DB7PR08MB3483eurp_--

--===============5577391167776840351==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============5577391167776840351==--