Subject: [Fot] rear spring rate TR250/TR6

From: Enquiries Road & Track via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 15:10:52 +1000

--===============7447376056183177232==

--000000000000abb7e805bc363f47

could i get a few comments from folks about the REAR spring rate and how
the car rides/feels

this is for a "fast road" TR5

ive had 650lb/in  springs in it previously, and they are quite horrible off
the track

I see Goodparts offer a 470lb/in,  but no comment on harshness etc

Any comments welcome relevant to road use. thanks

Terry
Australia

--000000000000abb7e805bc363f47
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">could i get a few comments from folks about the REAR sprin=
g rate and how the car rides/feels<div><br></div><div>this is for a &quot;f=
ast road&quot; TR5=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>ive had 650lb/in=C2=A0 sp=
rings in it previously, and they are quite horrible off the track</div><div=
><br></div><div>I see Goodparts offer a 470lb/in,=C2=A0 but no comment on h=
arshness etc</div><div><br></div><div>Any comments welcome=C2=A0relevant to=
 road use. thanks</div><div><br></div><div>Terry</div><div>Australia</div><=
/div>

--000000000000abb7e805bc363f47--

--===============7447376056183177232==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============7447376056183177232==--