Subject: [Fot] Low port manifold gaskets

From: Phil Gott via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 12:58:59 -0500

--Apple-Mail-B60E6013-B308-406A-A2B5-E2AF7A5A50E8
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=EF=BB=BFA stack of 14 old but unused low port manifold gaskets.  I picked t=
hese up in haste at a flea market years ago. Yours for packing and postage.

--Apple-Mail-B60E6013-B308-406A-A2B5-E2AF7A5A50E8
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=65F3DF6D-04FE-461C-9C1F-0CD19CD85DA4-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-B60E6013-B308-406A-A2B5-E2AF7A5A50E8
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Phil Gott

Sent from my iPhone
--Apple-Mail-B60E6013-B308-406A-A2B5-E2AF7A5A50E8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-B60E6013-B308-406A-A2B5-E2AF7A5A50E8--