Subject: Re: [Fot] Weber help and/or advice

From: Chris Marx via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 00:38:12 +0100

I run 48 Webers on my TR4.
They do nicely.

Cheers
Chris

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Fot <[email-masked]> Im Auftrag von Alec Buchan via Fot
Gesendet: Montag, 18. Januar 2021 21:54
An: [email-masked]
Betreff: [Fot] Weber help and/or advice

It looks like I am moving up a group and in order to not maintain my 'blue
caboose' moniker, I am looking at converting to Webers. Moss and Pierce sell
a 2 x 40 DCOE kit but I've also located a 2 x 45 DCOE kit (not from Moss or
Pierce). looking for recommendations, if you might be so kind.

On a side note, the few of us here in the PNW are looking forward to seeing
all you 'front of the packers' in Portland this summer.

Kindly,

Alec Buchan
Bellingham, WA
'62 TR4 #5 (aka the Blue Caboose)
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
eam.net