Subject: [Fot] Who's that on pole?

From: "Barr, Scott via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 13:09:36 +0000

--===============3729907235366906128==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_004_DM6PR15MB342097B2D1E6B51AB2F701D1E19B9DM6PR15MB3420namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_004_DM6PR15MB342097B2D1E6B51AB2F701D1E19B9DM6PR15MB3420namp_
	boundary="_000_DM6PR15MB342097B2D1E6B51AB2F701D1E19B9DM6PR15MB3420namp_"

--_000_DM6PR15MB342097B2D1E6B51AB2F701D1E19B9DM6PR15MB3420namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Just got my invitation to the SCCA Super Tour Cumberland Classic event.  Th=
e cover photo caught my eye.  Is it just me or is that Mr. Sam Halkias taki=
ng the green on pole?

Scott Barr
McCarty Law LLP
(920) 257-2233

--_000_DM6PR15MB342097B2D1E6B51AB2F701D1E19B9DM6PR15MB3420namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
</head>
<body>
<div style=3D"color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);=
 text-align: left;" dir=3D"auto">
Just got my invitation to the SCCA Super Tour Cumberland Classic event.&nbs=
p; The cover photo caught my eye.&nbsp; Is it just me or is that Mr. Sam Ha=
lkias taking the green on pole?&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);=
 text-align: left;" dir=3D"auto">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);=
 text-align: left;" dir=3D"auto">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"color: rgb(33, 33, 33); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);=
 text-align: left;" dir=3D"auto">
<img id=3D"7655e00e-a8dd-4a20-b5ec-51abfe186211" src=3D"cid:7655e00e-a8dd-4=
a20-b5ec-51abfe186211" alt=3D"Image" style=3D"max-width: 100%;">
<div id=3D"br-id-659d2f24-01f2-49b6-b3ad-ec813f26a9cb"><br>
</div>
<br>
</div>
<div id=3D"ms-outlook-mobile-signature">
<div><br>
</div>
Scott Barr<br>
McCarty Law LLP<br>
(920) 257-2233</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_DM6PR15MB342097B2D1E6B51AB2F701D1E19B9DM6PR15MB3420namp_--

--_004_DM6PR15MB342097B2D1E6B51AB2F701D1E19B9DM6PR15MB3420namp_
Content-Description: Screenshot_20210228-070132_Facebook.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename="Screenshot_20210228-070132_Facebook.jpg"; size=673431;
	creation-date="Sun, 28 Feb 2021 13:07:59 GMT";
	modification-date="Sun, 28 Feb 2021 13:07:59 GMT"
Content-ID: <7655e00e-a8dd-4a20-b5ec-51abfe186211>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_DM6PR15MB342097B2D1E6B51AB2F701D1E19B9DM6PR15MB3420namp_--

--===============3729907235366906128==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3729907235366906128==--