Subject: [Fot] LED lamp inserts

From: Enquiries Road & Track via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 05:43:24 +1000

--===============8219630170926587277==

--0000000000001e0c4305af0edc19

greetings folks, does anyone have any experiences ( positive or negative)
with LED lamp inserts for our cars sold by BRITTRIX in the USA

thanks, Terry O'Beirne , Australia

--0000000000001e0c4305af0edc19
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=
=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><di=
v dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>greetings folks, does =
anyone have any experiences ( positive or negative) with LED lamp inserts f=
or our cars sold by BRITTRIX in the USA</div><div><br></div><div>thanks, Te=
rry O&#39;Beirne , Australia</div><div><br></div></div></div></div></div></=
div></div></div></div>

--0000000000001e0c4305af0edc19--

--===============8219630170926587277==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============8219630170926587277==--