Subject: [Fot] TR3 front bumper bracket, PS

From: Greg Blake via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2020 19:48:48 -0500

--Apple-Mail-715E50CA-4F69-4D98-B64F-E35819B1BE4F
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Guys looking for the front bumper bracket that bolts to the frame and then g=
oes up and supports the back side of the front apron and front bumper bar. W=
e have the drivers side, looking for the passenger side.=20

Picture is of the driver side bracket that we do have.=20

--Apple-Mail-715E50CA-4F69-4D98-B64F-E35819B1BE4F
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=3023BC34-14BA-4FB3-B8DB-51973A3064AC-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-715E50CA-4F69-4D98-B64F-E35819B1BE4F
	name=image1.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=E5793BD3-7061-42AA-96E0-F8B812A5E174-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image1.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-715E50CA-4F69-4D98-B64F-E35819B1BE4F
	name=image2.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=0FB5EFDF-9147-45E0-B58B-9B75EEB2BCE4-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image2.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-715E50CA-4F69-4D98-B64F-E35819B1BE4F
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Thanks. 

Greg

Sent from my iPhone
--Apple-Mail-715E50CA-4F69-4D98-B64F-E35819B1BE4F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--Apple-Mail-715E50CA-4F69-4D98-B64F-E35819B1BE4F--

---

From: Greg Blake via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 20:52:07 -0500

Thanks for all the offers folks. There is a bracket in the mail. 

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 5, 2020, at 7:58 PM, Greg Blake <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Guys looking for the front bumper bracket that bolts to the frame and then goes up and supports the back side of the front apron and front bumper bar. We have the drivers side, looking for the passenger side. 
> 
> Picture is of the driver side bracket that we do have. 
> 
> Thanks. 
> 
> Greg
> 
> Sent from my iPhone

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]