Subject: [Fot] FW: 1974 TR7 Race Car For Sale

From: "Paul MacDonald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 10:28:17 -0400 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000D_01D65F49.A6749D80"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D65F49.A6749D80
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_000E_01D65F49.A6749D80"

------=_NextPart_001_000E_01D65F49.A6749D80
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

The 1975 TR7 race car that I restored a while ago is up for sale. I sold =
it in 2012 to the current owner. I don=E2=80=99t think he has done much =
to the car except collected parts for a V8 conversion.

=20

Paul

=20

From: Boot 'n Bonnet All British Car Club =
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Brian Thomas
Sent: July 21, 2020 8:14 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 1974 TR7 Race Car For Sale

=20

Greg Kerr has a race car for sale =E2=80=A6=20

1974 Triumph TR7 with documented race history. Was raced successfully in =
the day by Cullingford Motors, a BL dealer located in Barrie. Restored =
to near show condition but needs work to go racing. About 90% complete. =
Eligible for VARAC road racing at Mosport, Shannonville, Calabogie, etc. =
Totally tricked out with rare works BL factory competition parts. =
Webers, 5 sp close ratio, fully adjustable rear suspension. I was going =
to convert to TR8 so also have two V8's with many competition parts such =
as pistons, camshaft, rockers, Holley 4bbl, headers, etc. Many spare =
parts including body panels. Too much to list. Custom tow bar to take it =
home if you don't have a trailer. $8500 for everything or $6500 if you =
only want the TR7.

email me for photos. [email-masked]

Greg Kerr 613 478 1089. Tweed

------=_NextPart_001_000E_01D65F49.A6749D80
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	panose-1:3 15 7 2 3 3 2 2 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	color:#0070C0;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";
	color:#1F497D;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-CA link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>The 1975 TR7 race car that I restored a while =
ago is up for sale. I sold it in 2012 to the current owner. I =
don=E2=80=99t think he has done much to the car except collected parts =
for a V8 conversion.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Paul<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><a name=3D"_MailEndCompose"><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></a></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> Boot 'n =
Bonnet All British Car Club [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf =
Of </b>Brian Thomas<br><b>Sent:</b> July 21, 2020 8:14 AM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> 1974 TR7 Race Car For =
Sale<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p><span =
style=3D'font-size:20.0pt;color:#0070C0'>Greg Kerr has a race car for =
sale =E2=80=A6 <o:p></o:p></span></p><p>1974 Triumph TR7 with documented =
race history. Was raced successfully in the day by Cullingford Motors, a =
BL dealer located in Barrie. Restored to near show condition but needs =
work to go racing. About 90% complete. Eligible for VARAC road racing at =
Mosport, Shannonville, Calabogie, etc. Totally tricked out with rare =
works BL factory competition parts. Webers, 5 sp close ratio, fully =
adjustable rear suspension. I was going to convert to TR8 so also have =
two V8's with many competition parts such as pistons, camshaft, rockers, =
Holley 4bbl, headers, etc. Many spare parts including body panels. Too =
much to list. Custom tow bar to take it home if you don't have a =
trailer. $8500 for everything or $6500 if you only want the =
TR7.<o:p></o:p></p><p>email me for photos. <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></p><p>Greg=
 Kerr 613 478 1089. Tweed<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_000E_01D65F49.A6749D80--

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D65F49.A6749D80
	name="Greg Kerr Race Car.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="Greg Kerr Race Car.pdf"

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D65F49.A6749D80
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D65F49.A6749D80--