Subject: [Fot] Speaking of off topic...

From: robert bownes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 17:03:31 -0400

--===============3293095663746436815==

--000000000000cba8c505ab364edc

I've been cleaning out the garage and gave away a 64 Spit trans yesterday.
I have left to get rid of:

Spitfire 1500 trunk lid. stripped and ready to prime.paint on the top,
original dark blue underneath. $100 obo

Unknown 4 cylinder Land Rover engine left behind by Bill Calloccia when he
went on ahead. $100 obo

Both located in Troy, N.Y. You must pick up.

I'd like for both of these to go to a good home. 100% of proceeds will go
to funding team.net.

Bob

--000000000000cba8c505ab364edc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><br></div><div>I&#39;ve been cleaning out the garage =
and gave away a 64 Spit trans yesterday. I have left to get rid of:</div><d=
iv><br></div><div>Spitfire 1500 trunk lid. stripped and ready to prime.pain=
t on the top, original dark blue underneath. $100 obo<br></div><div><br></d=
iv><div>Unknown 4 cylinder Land Rover engine left behind by Bill Calloccia =
when he went on ahead. $100 obo <br></div><div><br></div><div>Both located =
in Troy, N.Y. You must pick up.<br></div><div><br></div><div>I&#39;d like f=
or both of these to go to a good home. 100% of proceeds will go to funding =
<a href=3D"http://team.net">team.net</a>.=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>Bo=
b</div><div><br></div></div>

--000000000000cba8c505ab364edc--

--===============3293095663746436815==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3293095663746436815==--