Subject: Re: [Fot] Lap times 1992 vs 2020

From: fubog1 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 21:04:40 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_1088023_1443053508.1593983080706
	boundary="----=_Part_1088022_570574071.1593983080661"

------=_Part_1088022_570574071.1593983080661
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

 Does anyone have a time sheet from the event in 1992? 

'92 time sheet.Glen

------=_Part_1088022_570574071.1593983080661
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">
<div> <br>
<font size="2"> Does anyone have a time sheet from the event in 1992? <br>
</font></div>

<div><font size="2"><br>
</font></div>

<div><font size="2"><br>
</font></div>

<div><font size="2">'92 time sheet.</font></div>

<div><font size="2">Glen</font><br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">
<div class="envelope" style="float: none;" align="left"><img src="cid:kQCWacuoBzwleaulPyik" id="TIE.707220" style="margin: 5px; vertical-align: middle;" alt="92 mid-ohio times.jpeg" class="AOLInlineImage" title="92 mid-ohio times.jpeg" width="275"></div>

<div><span><br>
</span></div>
</div>
</div>

------=_Part_1088022_570574071.1593983080661--

------=_Part_1088023_1443053508.1593983080706
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="92 mid-ohio times.jpeg"
Content-ID: <kQCWacuoBzwleaulPyik>

------=_Part_1088023_1443053508.1593983080706
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

------=_Part_1088023_1443053508.1593983080706--