Subject: [Fot] Lime Rock

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 01:07:03 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0980776925187064821==
	boundary="----=_Part_3266447_413306382.1594170423768"

------=_Part_3266447_413306382.1594170423768
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello Fot-=C2=A0 Is anyone committed to Lime Rock in September?=C2=A0 It lo=
oks like I cannot make The Jefferson 500 (the wife won out- she DID let me =
go to the Kas Cup so I can't complain), but I am seriously considering goin=
g to Lime Rock.=C2=A0 Just wondering how many VRG guys/gals are planning on=
 attending (pretty steep entry fee!).=C2=A0 The deadline for entry is fast =
approaching.=C2=A0 Thanks!-- Jay De Pol

------=_Part_3266447_413306382.1594170423768
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;"><font size="2">Hello Fot-&nbsp; Is anyone committed to Lime Rock in September?&nbsp; It looks like I cannot make The Jefferson 500 (the wife won out- she DID let me go to the Kas Cup so I can't complain), but I am seriously considering going to Lime Rock.&nbsp; Just wondering how many VRG guys/gals are planning on attending (pretty steep entry fee!).&nbsp; The deadline for entry is fast approaching.&nbsp; Thanks!-- Jay De Pol<br>
</font></div>

------=_Part_3266447_413306382.1594170423768--

--===============0980776925187064821==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============0980776925187064821==--