Subject: [Fot] RMVR Race Against Kids Cancer

From: "Jim Gray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 13:55:46 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8582278502738156666==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00BB_01D6552F.7B181CD0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01D6552F.7B181CD0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

If anyone is looking for a race next month our biggest race of the year RAKC
is August 1st & 2nd at High Plains Raceway.

So far there are 33 small bore cars signed up including six Triumphs. If you
happen to be in the neighborhood we'd love to have you.

 <http://rmvr.com/> http://rmvr.com/

<https://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.status/uidEvent/D84F5E4
3-9BCA-73E1-C4D003DCAFE61BAE>
https://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.status/uidEvent/D84F5E43
-9BCA-73E1-C4D003DCAFE61BAE

 <https://www.highplainsraceway.com/> https://www.highplainsraceway.com/

Jim Gray

------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01D6552F.7B181CD0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>If anyone is looking for a race next month our biggest =
race of the year RAKC is August 1<sup>st</sup> &amp; 2<sup>nd</sup> at =
High Plains Raceway.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>So far there are =
33 small bore cars signed up including six Triumphs. If you happen to be =
in the neighborhood we&#8217;d love to have you.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><a href=3D"http://rmvr.com/"><span =
style=3D'color:blue'>http://rmvr.com/</span></a><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"https://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.status/uidEve=
nt/D84F5E43-9BCA-73E1-C4D003DCAFE61BAE"><span =
style=3D'color:blue'>https://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.=
status/uidEvent/D84F5E43-9BCA-73E1-C4D003DCAFE61BAE</span></a><o:p></o:p>=
</p><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"https://www.highplainsraceway.com/"><span =
style=3D'color:blue'>https://www.highplainsraceway.com/</span></a><o:p></=
o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Jim =
Gray<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01D6552F.7B181CD0--

--===============8582278502738156666==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============8582278502738156666==--