Subject: [Fot] TR3 adjustable steering column

From: Henry Giffin via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 23:28:43 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6932206342426914464==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_01AC_01D5F27C.A8CA62C0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_01AC_01D5F27C.A8CA62C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I apologize for bothering everyone again, but can someone tell me what is
the difference in the adjustable and non-adjustable TR3 steering columns?

     It's hard to tell from the parts manual.  

     Thanks, Hank

Hank Giffin

757-375-1491

From: Fot <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Henry Giffin via Fot
Sent: Sunday, March 1, 2020 11:51 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fot] TR3 adjustable steering column

FOTs - does anyone have an unneeded adjustable TR3 steering column or know
where I might find one?     It helps my legroom.  Thanks, Hank

Hank Giffin

757-375-1491

------=_NextPart_000_01AC_01D5F27C.A8CA62C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I apologize for bothering everyone again, but can =
someone tell me what is the difference in the adjustable and =
non-adjustable TR3 steering columns?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; It&#8217;s hard to tell from =
the parts manual.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Thanks, =
Hank<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hank Giffin<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>757-375-1491<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Fot =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Henry Giffin via =
Fot<br><b>Sent:</b> Sunday, March 1, 2020 11:51 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Fot] TR3 adjustable steering =
column<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>FOTs &#8211; =
does anyone have an unneeded adjustable TR3 steering column or know =
where I might find one?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; It helps my =
legroom.&nbsp; Thanks, Hank<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Hank =
Giffin<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>757-375-1491<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_01AC_01D5F27C.A8CA62C0--

--===============6932206342426914464==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============6932206342426914464==--