Subject: [Fot] Valve Spring Retainers - TR6, GT6

From: Scott Janzen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 21:20:48 -0400

--===============0269418081280983544==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_FF98F28F-C15C-4675-BEC7-B79CD13414FE"

--Apple-Mail=_FF98F28F-C15C-4675-BEC7-B79CD13414FE
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

has anyone found a high quality valve spring retainer that works on =
these engines - are Spitfires the same too?
In particular, looking for a tool steel retainer.

Scott=

--Apple-Mail=_FF98F28F-C15C-4675-BEC7-B79CD13414FE
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" class="">has anyone found a high quality valve spring retainer that works on these engines - are Spitfires the same too?<div class="">In particular, looking for a tool steel retainer.</div><div class=""><br class=""></div><div class="">Scott</div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_FF98F28F-C15C-4675-BEC7-B79CD13414FE--

--===============0269418081280983544==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============0269418081280983544==--