Subject: [Fot] NOS G-3 cam for sale, lots of other period go-fast bits as well

From: yellow04 via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 06:38:33 -0400

An old friend reached out to me a couple months ago, he raced a TR3 back 
in the day and messed around with Triumphs ever since. He got notice his 
landlord was selling the building he has been in for 50 years, so he got 
busy selling stuff.

There is a bunch of TR3-4 go-fast bits looking for new race cars. A 
couple of prepped heads. One of Kastner's original G-3 cams, NOS, never 
in an engine. Several used ring and pinion sets, various ratios. Several 
Detroit Locker differentials, one TR3 rear axle set up with a Detroit 
Locker and a 4.55 R&P (stock axle shafts). An original finned aluminum 
sump. Etc...

I'm planning on running the usual suspects this Spring, plus the Kastner 
Cup at M-O in June, happy to deliver any heavy bits if needed.

Reply off list, just trying to help find new homes for these period 
goodies.

Henry in CT
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot