Subject: [Fot] Triumph 2000

From: Dennis DeLap via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 09:42:46 -0600 (Java/1.8.0_181)

--===============3227532218586953693==
	boundary="_88E1B38C-01A2-4B9E-8A4C-2032B81F20EB_"

--_88E1B38C-01A2-4B9E-8A4C-2032B81F20EB_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

A M I C I
I'm trying to buy a Triumph 2000 that is in Connecticut.
Any trailers heading to the Midwest? =F0=9F=98=8A
Dennis =

--_88E1B38C-01A2-4B9E-8A4C-2032B81F20EB_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=
=3Dutf-8"></head><body><div><div style=3D"font-family: Calibri,sans-serif; =
font-size: 11pt;">A M I C I<br>I'm trying to buy a Triumph 2000 that is in =
Connecticut.<br>Any trailers heading to the Midwest? =F0=9F=98=8A<br>Dennis=
 </div></div></body></html>=

--_88E1B38C-01A2-4B9E-8A4C-2032B81F20EB_--

--===============3227532218586953693==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3227532218586953693==--