Subject: Re: [Fot] Steve Adams Nomination

From: kkjjk--- via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 23:38:51 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1327146927809590299==
	boundary="----=_Part_3074880_1639903565.1577057931947"

------=_Part_3074880_1639903565.1577057931947
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 Second for sure.-- Jay
=20
=20
-----Original Message-----
From: marty via Fot <[email-masked]>
To: FOT <[email-masked]>; Steve Adams <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sun, Dec 22, 2019 6:21 pm
Subject: [Fot] Steve Adams Nomination

 #yiv6754957191 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}I would like to nominate S=
teve Adams to our group of nut jobs. Steve is a Spitfire racer from the UK =
and is planning on shipping his car over to run the Kastner Cup in June. Hi=
s email is=C2=[email-masked]. Can I get a second?
Marty_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

------=_Part_3074880_1639903565.1577057931947
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">
<div> <font size="2">Second for sure.-- Jay</font><br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div style="font-family:helvetica,arial;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----Original Message-----<br>
From: marty via Fot &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: FOT &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; Steve Adams &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Sun, Dec 22, 2019 6:21 pm<br>
Subject: [Fot] Steve Adams Nomination<br>
<br>

<div id="yiv6754957191">

<style type="text/css">#yiv6754957191 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}</style>

<div dir="ltr">

<div style="color:rgb(0, 0, 0);font-family:Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;">
<span>I would like to nominate Steve Adams to our group of nut jobs. Steve is a Spitfire racer from the UK and is planning on shipping his car over to run the Kastner Cup in June. His email is&nbsp;<span style="display:inline !important;background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255);font-size-adjust:none;">[email-masked]</span>.
 Can I get a second?</span></div>

<div style="color:rgb(0, 0, 0);font-family:Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;">
<span><br>

</span></div>

<div style="color:rgb(0, 0, 0);font-family:Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;">
<span>Marty</span></div>

</div>

</div>
_______________________________________________<br>
<a ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="http://www.fot-racing.com">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive </a><a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot">http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</div>
</div>

------=_Part_3074880_1639903565.1577057931947--

--===============1327146927809590299==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============1327146927809590299==--

---

From: Phil Gott via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 19:39:32 -0500

--===============1060038410906584282==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-BCA7E425-4B68-4106-8045-0C7A87721407
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Second!
Such dedication!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 22, 2019, at 6:22 PM, marty via Fot <[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
> =EF=BB=BF
> I would like to nominate Steve Adams to our group of nut jobs. Steve is a S=
pitfire racer from the UK and is planning on shipping his car over to run th=
e Kastner Cup in June. His email is [email-masked]. Can I get a second=
?
> Marty
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/vfracing@aol=
.com

--Apple-Mail-BCA7E425-4B68-4106-8045-0C7A87721407
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3D=
utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto">Second!<div>Such dedication!<br><br><div di=
r=3D"ltr">Sent from my iPhone</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br><blockquote type=3D"=
cite">On Dec 22, 2019, at 6:22 PM, marty via Fot &lt;[email-masked]&gt; w=
rote:<br><br></blockquote></div><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div dir=3D"ltr">=EF=
=BB=BF

<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1=
">

<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif=
; font-size: 12pt;">
<span>I would like to nominate Steve Adams to our group of nut jobs. Steve i=
s a Spitfire racer from the UK and is planning on shipping his car over to r=
un the Kastner Cup in June. His email is&nbsp;<span style=3D"display: inline=
 !important; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size-adjust: none">s=
[email-masked]</span>.
 Can I get a second?</span></div>
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif=
; font-size: 12pt;">
<span><br>
</span></div>
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif=
; font-size: 12pt;">
<span>Marty</span></div>

<span>_______________________________________________</span><br><span>fot@au=
tox.team.net</span><br><span></span><br><span>http://www.fot-racing.com</spa=
n><br><span></span><br><span>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html</span><=
br><span>Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermai=
l/fot</span><br><span>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/opti=
ons/fot/[email-masked]</span><br><span></span><br><span></span><br></div><=
/blockquote></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-BCA7E425-4B68-4106-8045-0C7A87721407--

--===============1060038410906584282==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1060038410906584282==--

---

From: Phil Gott via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 19:39:32 -0500

--===============3635079382304142200==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Second!
Such dedication!

Sent from my iPhone

.com

--===============3635079382304142200==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3635079382304142200==--

---

From: "van.mulders.marcel--- via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019 14:13:16 +0100 (CET)

--===============1253806195295277021==
	boundary="=_cbcfb08e-94bf-4642-a5d8-91e9bbd6f588"

--=_cbcfb08e-94bf-4642-a5d8-91e9bbd6f588
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Second for sure. I've met Steve a couple of times at the Spa Francorchamps circuit. A great character and pleasant company. At that time he was racing a TR4. Some years ago I sold him a brand new stroker crankshaft for his TR4 racer : billet steel and 94mm stroke! 
The TrCompetition championship does not allow non standard stroke. I asked it after the crankshaft was ready. I wonder what happened with that crankshaft, I believe Steve didn't use it either. 
Marcel 

Van: "fot" <[email-masked]> 
Aan: "fot" <[email-masked]>, "Steve Adams" <[email-masked]> 
Verzonden: Maandag 23 december 2019 00:21:45 
Onderwerp: [Fot] Steve Adams Nomination 

I would like to nominate Steve Adams to our group of nut jobs. Steve is a Spitfire racer from the UK and is planning on shipping his car over to run the Kastner Cup in June. His email is [email-masked] . Can I get a second? 

Marty 

--=_cbcfb08e-94bf-4642-a5d8-91e9bbd6f588
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-seri=
f; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000"><div><style style=3D"display:none">/*<!=
[CDATA[*/P {
=09margin-top: 0;
=09margin-bottom: 0;
}
/*]]>*/</style></div><div>Second for sure. I've met Steve a couple of times=
 at the Spa Francorchamps circuit. A great character and pleasant company. =
At that time&nbsp; he was racing a TR4. Some years ago I sold him a brand n=
ew stroker crankshaft for his TR4 racer : billet steel and 94mm stroke!&nbs=
p;</div><div>The TrCompetition championship does not allow non standard str=
oke. I asked it after the crankshaft was ready.&nbsp; I wonder what happene=
d with that crankshaft,&nbsp; I believe Steve didn't use it either.&nbsp;</=
div><div>Marcel</div><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr" data-marker=3D"__DIVID=
ER__"><div data-marker=3D"__HEADERS__"><b>Van: </b>"fot" &lt;[email-masked]=
.net&gt;<br><b>Aan: </b>"fot" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, "Steve Adams" &lt=
;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Verzonden: </b>Maandag 23 december 2019 00:=
21:45<br><b>Onderwerp: </b>[Fot] Steve Adams Nomination<br></div><div><br><=
/div><div data-marker=3D"__QUOTED_TEXT__">
<div style=3D"color:rgb( 0 , 0 , 0 );font-family:'calibri' , 'helvetica' , =
sans-serif;font-size:12pt">
I would like to nominate Steve Adams to our group of nut jobs. Steve is a S=
pitfire racer from the UK and is planning on shipping his car over to run t=
he Kastner Cup in June. His email is&nbsp;<span style=3D"display:inline !im=
portant;background-color:rgb( 255 , 255 , 255 )">[email-masked]</span=
>.
 Can I get a second?</div>
<div style=3D"color:rgb( 0 , 0 , 0 );font-family:'calibri' , 'helvetica' , =
sans-serif;font-size:12pt">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"color:rgb( 0 , 0 , 0 );font-family:'calibri' , 'helvetica' , =
sans-serif;font-size:12pt">
Marty</div>

<br>_______________________________________________<br>[email-masked]<b=
r><br>http://www.fot-racing.com<br><br>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.h=
tml<br>Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail=
/fot<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/van.m=
[email-masked]<br></div></div></body></html>
--=_cbcfb08e-94bf-4642-a5d8-91e9bbd6f588--

--===============1253806195295277021==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1253806195295277021==--