Subject: [Fot] 2020 VARAC Vintage GP

From: John Styduhar via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2019 17:47:30 -0500

--===============3101201812134135756==

--0000000000001d38f7059ab748b2

Any TR racers planning to attend the 2020 VARAC Vintage GP event at Mosport
the week before the Kastner Cup?  Discount registration now open.

--0000000000001d38f7059ab748b2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">Any=
 TR racers planning to attend the 2020 VARAC Vintage GP event at Mosport th=
e week before the Kastner Cup?=C2=A0 Discount registration now open.</div><=
/div>

--0000000000001d38f7059ab748b2--

--===============3101201812134135756==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3101201812134135756==--