Subject: [Fot] Triumph 2000

From: Dennis DeLap via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 13:48:51 -0600 (Java/1.8.0_181)

--===============4798455397376977209==
	boundary="_4E80F028-BCBD-494A-A2F1-2A66AA466DFB_"

--_4E80F028-BCBD-494A-A2F1-2A66AA466DFB_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

A M I C I
I found two Triumph 2000's in Cincinnati, owned by another of our Triumph c=
ommunity.
Anyone know of an empty trailer coming to Northern Illinois in the next mon=
th or two?
Thanks
Dennis=

--_4E80F028-BCBD-494A-A2F1-2A66AA466DFB_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=
=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body><div><div style=3D"font-family: Calibri,sans-=
serif; font-size: 11pt;">A M I C I<br>I found two Triumph 2000's in Cincinn=
ati, owned by another of our Triumph community.<br>Anyone know of an empty =
trailer coming to Northern Illinois in the next month or two?<br>Thanks<br>=
Dennis</div></div></body></html>=

--_4E80F028-BCBD-494A-A2F1-2A66AA466DFB_--

--===============4798455397376977209==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============4798455397376977209==--