Subject: [Fot] Make an offer

From: Tony and Annie Garmey via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2019 21:34:58 +0000

--===============0156029452430993293==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_007_MWHPR07MB3599BC14201EC413A7EB7572B22A0MWHPR07MB3599namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_007_MWHPR07MB3599BC14201EC413A7EB7572B22A0MWHPR07MB3599namp_
	boundary="_000_MWHPR07MB3599BC14201EC413A7EB7572B22A0MWHPR07MB3599namp_"

--_000_MWHPR07MB3599BC14201EC413A7EB7572B22A0MWHPR07MB3599namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_MWHPR07MB3599BC14201EC413A7EB7572B22A0MWHPR07MB3599namp_
Content-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_MWHPR07MB3599BC14201EC413A7EB7572B22A0MWHPR07MB3599namp_--

--_007_MWHPR07MB3599BC14201EC413A7EB7572B22A0MWHPR07MB3599namp_
Content-Description: IMG_8116.JPG
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_8116.JPG"; size=1050669;
	creation-date="Fri, 27 Dec 2019 21:34:57 GMT";
	modification-date="Fri, 27 Dec 2019 21:34:57 GMT"
Content-ID: <3DC28CBF-CAE9-454D-9728-332D59E259AF>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_MWHPR07MB3599BC14201EC413A7EB7572B22A0MWHPR07MB3599namp_
Content-Description: IMG_8117.JPG
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_8117.JPG"; size=1027639;
	creation-date="Fri, 27 Dec 2019 21:34:57 GMT";
	modification-date="Fri, 27 Dec 2019 21:34:57 GMT"
Content-ID: <7968F80B-BF41-42A9-9030-7995AF385E43>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_MWHPR07MB3599BC14201EC413A7EB7572B22A0MWHPR07MB3599namp_
Content-Description: IMG_8118.JPG
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_8118.JPG"; size=1009513;
	creation-date="Fri, 27 Dec 2019 21:34:57 GMT";
	modification-date="Fri, 27 Dec 2019 21:34:57 GMT"
Content-ID: <6967D5BC-A90D-46D0-8452-92C54864D109>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_MWHPR07MB3599BC14201EC413A7EB7572B22A0MWHPR07MB3599namp_
Content-Description: IMG_8119.JPG
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_8119.JPG"; size=2084449;
	creation-date="Fri, 27 Dec 2019 21:34:57 GMT";
	modification-date="Fri, 27 Dec 2019 21:34:57 GMT"
Content-ID: <A60F5FAE-00AB-4509-B791-99E454F03A92>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_MWHPR07MB3599BC14201EC413A7EB7572B22A0MWHPR07MB3599namp_--

--===============0156029452430993293==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============0156029452430993293==--