Subject: [Fot] Rollbar/cage

From: Dennis DeLap via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 13:54:50 -0600 (Java/1.8.0_181)

--===============3641801040120527310==
	boundary="_2CB3A28B-B44B-49EC-9EA3-20CB0D022859_"

--_2CB3A28B-B44B-49EC-9EA3-20CB0D022859_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

A  M  I  C  I
Does everyone have a front hoop on their car?=

--_2CB3A28B-B44B-49EC-9EA3-20CB0D022859_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=
=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body><div><div style=3D"font-family: Calibri,sans-=
serif; font-size: 11pt;">A&nbsp; M&nbsp; I&nbsp; C&nbsp; I<br>Does everyone=
 have a front hoop on their car?</div></div></body></html>=

--_2CB3A28B-B44B-49EC-9EA3-20CB0D022859_--

--===============3641801040120527310==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3641801040120527310==--