Subject: [Fot] $415 US for a great race weekend

From: Spitfire Racing via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 09:55:54 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============6397597419839224383==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0019_01D5BEF7.53F78E70"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01D5BEF7.53F78E70
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

The VARAC event at Mosport, CA has a discount (save $100) program for early
registrations ENDING at Midnight Tomorrow. The event is June 18 to 21, 2020.

The discount drops the price to $415 US given the exchange rate.

Great way to get practiced up for the following weekend or if you're making
the trip for K-Cup, it's just a bit further and you can capture two events
in June.

Camping is free and there's lots of paddock space; more seat time than you
can imagine and another shot at defeating the MGs in the TRIUMPH/MG
Challenge Race which provides even more seat time.

Unlike some other organizations your car will be inspected for tech/safety
according to your home club rules and regulations. Border crossings are
simple and fast.

The social events tied to this event are over the top featuring live bands
on two nights; a banquet and traveling feast through the paddock on another
night with copious beverages.

A practice day is also available and an orientation is offered if it's your
first time.

This is the track Bob Tullius called his favorite. Don't miss this
opportunity for a very cost effective event and see why so many of us return
every year.

Russ Moore

Spitfire #49

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01D5BEF7.53F78E70
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>The VARAC =
event at Mosport, CA has a discount (save $100) program for early =
registrations <i><u>ENDING at Midnight Tomorrow</u></i>. The event is =
June 18 to 21, 2020.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>The discount =
drops the price to $415 US given the exchange rate.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Great way to =
get practiced up for the following weekend or if you&#8217;re making the =
trip for K-Cup, it&#8217;s just a bit further and you can capture two =
events in June.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Camping is =
free and there&#8217;s lots of paddock space; more seat time than you =
can imagine and another shot at defeating the MGs in the TRIUMPH/MG =
Challenge Race which provides even more seat time.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Unlike some =
other organizations your car will be inspected for tech/safety according =
to your home club rules and regulations. Border crossings are simple and =
fast.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The social events tied to this event are over the top =
featuring live bands on two nights; a banquet and traveling feast =
through the paddock on another night with copious =
beverages.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>A practice day is also =
available and an orientation is offered if it&#8217;s your first =
time.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>This is the track Bob Tullius called his favorite. =
Don&#8217;t miss this opportunity for a very cost effective event and =
see why so many of us return every year.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Russ =
Moore<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Spitfire =
#49<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0019_01D5BEF7.53F78E70--

--===============6397597419839224383==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============6397597419839224383==--