Subject: [Fot] 2020 Kastner Cup Registeration

From: marty via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 17:46:44 +0000

--===============3417550874577852203==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BN8PR02MB58607387DA6667765592EF0BBA550BN8PR02MB5860namp_"

--_000_BN8PR02MB58607387DA6667765592EF0BBA550BN8PR02MB5860namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

There have been questions regarding the $100 registration. Since I have enc=
ouraged you to go ahead and register in order to give us some clout when I =
an talking to SVRA. Yes, it is indeed $100 to register and you get that bac=
k if you start the Kastner Cup race on Sunday. I have already registered an=
d it wont let me open my registration back up on line to see the exact word=
ing but here is what I remember. When you click on the event registration l=
ink for this event on the SVRA web site you will get a drop down menu showi=
ng all the options. About three lines down there is a line for the Kastner =
Cup/ Feature race for $100. It states somewhere in that line that if you ar=
e a Triumph competitor that you only have to select that line item to be re=
gistered for the entire weekend. I hope that makes sense, and I hope I reme=
mber correctly. My receipt reflects that to be correct.

Marty Sukey

--_000_BN8PR02MB58607387DA6667765592EF0BBA550BN8PR02MB5860namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-seri=
f; font-size: 12pt;">
<span>There have been questions regarding the $100 registration. Since I ha=
ve encouraged you to go ahead and register in order to give us some clout w=
hen I an talking to SVRA. Yes, it is indeed $100 to register and you get th=
at back if you start the Kastner
 Cup race on Sunday. I have already registered and it wont let me open my r=
egistration back up on line to see the exact wording but here is what I rem=
ember. When you click on the event registration link for this event on the =
SVRA web site you will get a drop
 down menu showing all the options. About three lines down there is a line =
for the Kastner Cup/ Feature race for $100. It states somewhere in that lin=
e that if you are a Triumph competitor that you only have to select that li=
ne item to be registered for the
 entire weekend. I hope that makes sense, and I hope I remember correctly. =
My receipt reflects that to be correct.</span></div>
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-seri=
f; font-size: 12pt;">
<span><br>
</span></div>
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-seri=
f; font-size: 12pt;">
<span>Marty Sukey</span></div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BN8PR02MB58607387DA6667765592EF0BBA550BN8PR02MB5860namp_--

--===============3417550874577852203==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3417550874577852203==--