Subject: [Fot] 7-1/4 dia Tilton Clutch Disc

From: marty via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 20:38:02 +0000

--===============3615251013071391911==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BN8PR02MB586067C185A8020906DC9C41BA540BN8PR02MB5860namp_"

--_000_BN8PR02MB586067C185A8020906DC9C41BA540BN8PR02MB5860namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I purchased the set of three Tilton clutch disc that were posted on the lis=
t recently. It appears that Tilton mistakenly sent Mark 7/8 x 10 spline dis=
c instead of 1 x 10spline disc. So I have 3 brand new still in the boxes 7-=
1/4 dia. Tilton clutch disc with a 7/8 x 10 spline core that I cannot use. =
These will work in a Tilton or Quartermaster clutch setup. The thickness is=
 .104. If anybody can use them they are for sale for what I paid which is $=
250. This is like a $150 savings. I can ship them to you instead of Mark an=
d save him the aggravation of relisting them.

Marty Sukey

--_000_BN8PR02MB586067C185A8020906DC9C41BA540BN8PR02MB5860namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-seri=
f; font-size: 12pt;">
<span>I purchased the set of three Tilton clutch disc that were posted on t=
he list recently. It appears that Tilton mistakenly sent Mark 7/8 x 10 spli=
ne disc instead of 1 x 10spline disc. So I have 3 brand new still in the bo=
xes 7-1/4 dia. Tilton clutch disc
 with a 7/8 x 10 spline core that I cannot use. These will work in a Tilton=
 or Quartermaster clutch setup. The thickness is .104. If anybody can use t=
hem they are for sale for what I paid which is $250. This is like a $150 sa=
vings. I can ship them to you instead
 of Mark and save him the aggravation of relisting them.</span></div>
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-seri=
f; font-size: 12pt;">
<span><br>
</span></div>
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-seri=
f; font-size: 12pt;">
<span>Marty Sukey</span></div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BN8PR02MB586067C185A8020906DC9C41BA540BN8PR02MB5860namp_--

--===============3615251013071391911==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3615251013071391911==--