Subject: [Fot] Not a Triumph for Sale

From: Scott Janzen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 12:32:59 -0500

--===============8612121022515168173==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_7BB77603-2709-4C90-9330-541A46051CAF"

--Apple-Mail=_7BB77603-2709-4C90-9330-541A46051CAF
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

A friend of mine is going to sell his 1964 E type coupe, numbers =
matching, opalescent silver blue, original color, restored by Terry =
Lippincott.  He=E2=80=99s thinking about $135k.  Just north of =
Philadelphia PA.  Beautiful car.  Let me know if you want an =
introduction before it goes to a consignor or on BAT.
I sold my 69 25 years ago.  Oops.

--Apple-Mail=_7BB77603-2709-4C90-9330-541A46051CAF
	type="text/html";
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_78B1367F-5FED-4C53-B486-C9A8A22E2F57"

--Apple-Mail=_78B1367F-5FED-4C53-B486-C9A8A22E2F57
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D"">A =
friend of mine is going to sell his 1964 E type coupe, numbers matching, =
opalescent silver blue, original color, restored by Terry Lippincott. =
&nbsp;He=E2=80=99s thinking about $135k. &nbsp;Just north of =
Philadelphia PA. &nbsp;Beautiful car. &nbsp;Let me know if you want an =
introduction before it goes to a consignor or on BAT.<div class=3D"">I =
sold my 69 25 years ago. &nbsp;Oops.</div><div class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div><div class=3D""><img apple-inline=3D"yes" =
id=3D"4B29DABA-01C7-4598-8D94-E6EBE1BBF07E" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]" =
class=3D""><img apple-inline=3D"yes" =
id=3D"EFB4801A-CC62-4259-9915-3F69500D129B" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]" =
class=3D""></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_78B1367F-5FED-4C53-B486-C9A8A22E2F57
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_4328.jpg
	x-unix-mode=0644;
	name="IMG_4328.jpg"
Content-Id: <[email-masked]>

--Apple-Mail=_78B1367F-5FED-4C53-B486-C9A8A22E2F57
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_3182.jpg
	x-unix-mode=0644;
	name="IMG_3182.jpg"
Content-Id: <[email-masked]>

--Apple-Mail=_78B1367F-5FED-4C53-B486-C9A8A22E2F57--

--Apple-Mail=_7BB77603-2709-4C90-9330-541A46051CAF--

--===============8612121022515168173==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============8612121022515168173==--