Subject: [Fot] Blackhawk Farms race videos

From: Tony Drews via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 10:05:53 -0600

Here are videos from my last race weekend from October 13.  The are in 
order by level of interest / action (best first).

Best race (race 3, Feature) - good battling with Sean Alexander, passing 
and re-passing until his fuel pump gives up the ghost late in the race:

https://youtu.be/nT1liwCUO1o

Nearly as good (race 2, Sprint), less passing but still thrilling - 
again battling with Sean, again he drops out due to the fuel pump (which 
they didn't realize what the problem was since it started working again):

https://youtu.be/YlFH5wMxAgk

Decent race, first few laps are the best, close racing but not much 
passing after the first few laps - (race 1, Heat):

https://youtu.be/EBbyJii60HM

And lastly, the pursuit race that ended the weekend.  The passing is of 
slower cars or by faster cars, so no real "battling", just driving fast:

https://youtu.be/9fSoj93yll8

Regards, Tony Drews

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]