Subject: [Fot] 2020 Kastner cup

From: marty via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 17:32:28 +0000

--===============7002288041349729391==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BN8PR02MB5860DAAAE4D05862D7577509BA7F0BN8PR02MB5860namp_"

--_000_BN8PR02MB5860DAAAE4D05862D7577509BA7F0BN8PR02MB5860namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

It looks like my last post was read by you guys. With the latest responses =
I have an unofficial head count of 50 racers hoping to make the trek to Mid=
-Ohio for next years Kastner Cup. Thanks to all who have replied, having so=
me idea of head counts will make begging for paddock space with SVRA easier=
, I hope. I will also  be using the counts to figure out the hospitability =
tent options and the possibility of a Friday night FOT dinner of some sorts=
 at the track. If you haven't made up your mind yet don't worry I will be p=
estering the group again.  Hey, another entry just came over the wire, make=
 that 51!

Marty Sukey

--_000_BN8PR02MB5860DAAAE4D05862D7577509BA7F0BN8PR02MB5860namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-seri=
f; font-size: 12pt;">
<span>It looks like my last post was read by you guys. With the latest resp=
onses I have an unofficial head count of 50 racers hoping to make the trek =
to Mid-Ohio for next years Kastner Cup. Thanks to all who have replied, hav=
ing some idea of head counts will
 make begging for paddock space with SVRA easier, I hope. I will also&nbsp;=
 be using the counts to figure out the hospitability tent options and the p=
ossibility of a Friday night FOT dinner of some sorts at the track. If you =
haven't made up your mind yet don't worry
 I will be pestering the group again.&nbsp; Hey, another entry just came ov=
er the wire, make that 51!</span></div>
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-seri=
f; font-size: 12pt;">
<span><br>
</span></div>
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-seri=
f; font-size: 12pt;">
<span>Marty Sukey</span></div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BN8PR02MB5860DAAAE4D05862D7577509BA7F0BN8PR02MB5860namp_--

--===============7002288041349729391==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============7002288041349729391==--

---

From: Mark J Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 11:13:58 -0700

I wish that I were attending as a driver and not just a speck tater.  
Not making much progress on getting Killer put back together.  Sigh.

mjb.

eam.net