Subject: [Fot] Video clips from 1992 Mid Ohio Vintage Grand Prix

From: DANIEL L STYDUHAR via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 08:40:47 -0400 using -f

--===============3295708373598660070==

--=-mgRER4fRWsOLdkSsSCxE

Instead of leaving this video sit on the shelf, I thoughtI would like to share
it with the FOT community.This is an amateur video that was taken with a VHS 
recorder and converted to MP4. One of my younger 
brothers was with me and his 12 year old son who 
kept asking me if he could try his hand at video recording. 
I let him record the all Triumph race which was done 
through the crowd at turns 4 and 5. 
I hope you will enjoy the video.

Videos can be found on Youtube at the following

All Triumph race
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d7y-HXjIUk
Triumphs parading track during lunch hour andTriumphs and other cars at false
grid and on track 
action
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu45n-9Beyk

--=-mgRER4fRWsOLdkSsSCxE

<div>Instead of leaving this video sit on the shelf, I thought</div><div>I
would like to share it with the FOT community.</div><div>This is an amateur
video that was taken with a VHS <br></div><div>recorder and converted to MP4.
One of my younger <br></div><div>brothers was with me and his 12 year old son
who <br></div><div>kept asking me if he could try his hand at video recording.
<br></div><div>I let him record the all Triumph race which was done
<br></div><div>through the crowd at turns 4 and 5. <br></div><div>I hope you
will enjoy the video.<br></div><div><br></div><div>Videos can be found on
Youtube at the following<br></div><div><br></div><div>All Triumph
race<br></div><div>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d7y-HXjIUk</div><div><br></div><div>Triumphs parading track during lunch hour and</div><div>Triumphs and other cars at false grid and on track <br></div><div>action</div><div><br></div><div>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu45n-9Beyk<br></div><div></div>

--=-mgRER4fRWsOLdkSsSCxE--

--===============3295708373598660070==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3295708373598660070==--