Subject: [Fot] Race videos from Blackhawk Farms last weekend

From: Tony Drews via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 18:47:23 -0500

For those who like these...

Got the race videos from Blackhawk Farms Raceway last weekend put 
together. Here's the first one - Saturday morning "Sprint" race. All of 
the races except the final "Pursuit" race were well fought. Anyhoo, 
here's race 1:

https://youtu.be/UgHc0YEDO38

Here's the Saturday afternoon "Heat" race:

https://youtu.be/bLPs54hIVTY

Here's the Sunday morning "Feature" race on a drying track:

https://youtu.be/XgJw-W5gtRU

And finally, here's the Dad's Day Scramble pursuit race from Sunday 
afternoon:

https://youtu.be/sgv0ecD5fd4

Cheers, Tony Drews
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot