Subject: [Fot] TR6-GT6 head flow rate

From: Scott Janzen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019 21:36:52 -0400

--===============2076315996908780290==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_169CB73D-66DD-4446-8F37-5E0B59DD4471"

--Apple-Mail=_169CB73D-66DD-4446-8F37-5E0B59DD4471
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Does anyone have some flow rate numbers for a well ported head?   I =
assume the Gt6 and Tr6 will flow about the same on a flow bench.

Thanks,
Scott=

--Apple-Mail=_169CB73D-66DD-4446-8F37-5E0B59DD4471
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" class="">Does anyone have some flow rate numbers for a well ported head? &nbsp; I assume the Gt6 and Tr6 will flow about the same on a flow bench.<div class=""><br class=""></div><div class="">Thanks,</div><div class="">Scott</div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_169CB73D-66DD-4446-8F37-5E0B59DD4471--

--===============2076315996908780290==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============2076315996908780290==--