Subject: [Fot] Blackhawk

From: Dennis DeLap via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 12:02:55 -0500

--===============4595085965287584466==
	boundary="_828EDAD6-BB86-4FCD-85CC-0439E84FFACA_"

--_828EDAD6-BB86-4FCD-85CC-0439E84FFACA_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

AMICI - Who is going to Blackhawk this weekend?=

--_828EDAD6-BB86-4FCD-85CC-0439E84FFACA_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=
=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body><div><div style=3D"font-family: Calibri,sans-=
serif; font-size: 11pt;">AMICI - Who is going to Blackhawk this weekend?</d=
iv></div></body></html>=

--_828EDAD6-BB86-4FCD-85CC-0439E84FFACA_--

--===============4595085965287584466==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============4595085965287584466==--