Subject: [Fot] FW: Welcome to the "Fot" mailing list

From: Henry Giffin via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 00:47:36 -0400

FOTs - thank you for including me in your team mailing.  
     Two of you have expressed interest in the Abacus TR4.  It is a quality
car and I expect the first responder will take it, but I will keep you
informed if that is not the case.  
     I drove a TR3 as a daily driver for 8 years from abt 1967, and had to
marry my wife of 51 years because of that car.  I would let your imagination
run wild with that one, but it wasn't a shotgun wedding!  The rest of the
story over a beer!
     The Abacus TR3 I took is in similar condition to the TR4 - very nice.
I plan to put it back on the road as an occasional driver and relive some of
those knuckle dragging days from the 60s.  I need some parts -  engine,
windscreen, fuel tank, seats, and probably a lot more.  But as you all know,
TRs are special!   Thanks again.
     Take care, Hank

Hank Giffin
757-375-1491

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2019 10:10 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Welcome to the "Fot" mailing list

Welcome to the [email-masked] mailing list!

To post to this list, send your message to:

  [email-masked]

General information about the mailing list is at:

  http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/fot

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to or
from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your subscription page
at:

  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/hankgiffin%40cox.net

You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to:

  [email-masked]

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the quotes), and
you will get back a message with instructions.

You must know your password to change your options (including changing the
password, itself) or to unsubscribe without confirmation.  It is:

  omiwesni

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your autox.team.net mailing list
passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you prefer.
This reminder will also include instructions on how to unsubscribe or change
your account options.  There is also a button on your options page that will
email your current password to you.

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot