Subject: [Fot] TR4 race car for sale

From: yellow04 via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 08:22:17 -0400

--=_cbf4714f5c9f1b00a1ae7960a7d0e237
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
 format=flowed

Those of us in the east know Bill Thumel and his very successful 
Virginia Beach based race prep shop, Abacus. Apparently Bill is selling 
the real estate that houses some of his collection of race cars, and he 
is selling his personal TR4 racer. It's being sold as a roller, no 
engine or gearbox. It's been several years since it was on-track. I have 
no doubt that the car was prepped to a very high level, as all of Bill's 
cars are. The asking price is a very reasonable $5000, from the pictures 
that is a lot of car for the money.

I found out about the car from Hank Giffin, a good friend of Bills, who 
just bought a TR3 racer from the collection. Hank has offered to be a 
go-between with Bill, and would be happy to deal with Bill and help make 
a sale happen. I would recommend anybody interested in taking Hank up on 
this offer!

I have a few more photos, this is the best one showing the whole car, 
but was taken before Bill's drivetrain was pulled. Email me directly and 
I will forward the rest.

Henry Frye
--=_cbf4714f5c9f1b00a1ae7960a7d0e237
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
 name=20190523_162615CROP.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename=20190523_162615CROP.jpg;
 size=1865389

--=_cbf4714f5c9f1b00a1ae7960a7d0e237
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--=_cbf4714f5c9f1b00a1ae7960a7d0e237--