Subject: [Fot] Another video of the Assen race of June16th2019

From: "van.mulders.marcel--- via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 12:19:02 +0200 (CEST)

--===============7454273715676112790==
	boundary="=_a4c0705f-e013-48d4-b963-2904c62429a5"

--=_a4c0705f-e013-48d4-b963-2904c62429a5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

https://youtu.be/ykXYTXdT7J0 
This is another video of the same race at Assen, from 6'10" onwards. 
I'm in the red/blue striped TR4a (bought from Bob Kramer in 2014) 
Chris Marx and Philippe Vermast are starting the race from the last row. 
Marcel 

--=_a4c0705f-e013-48d4-b963-2904c62429a5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><body><div style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000"><div>https://youtu.be/ykXYTXdT7J0<br data-mce-bogus="1"></div><div>This is another video of the same race at Assen, from 6'10" onwards.&nbsp;</div><div>I'm in the red/blue striped TR4a (bought from Bob Kramer in 2014)&nbsp;</div><div>&nbsp;Chris Marx and Philippe Vermast are starting the race from the last row.</div><div>Marcel<br></div></div></body></html>
--=_a4c0705f-e013-48d4-b963-2904c62429a5--

--===============7454273715676112790==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============7454273715676112790==--

---

From: "van.mulders.marcel--- via Fot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 12:29:45 +0200 (CEST)

--===============7010736661573250282==
	boundary="=_50f84164-b020-418d-81dd-8e97c9edf652"

--=_50f84164-b020-418d-81dd-8e97c9edf652
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

The spinning mauve Triumph is the TR5 of Bruno Dwinger who won the Tiumph Competition and British GT championship some 17 years ago. Bruno Dwinger is a well known german Triumph specialist in Europe. Now his nephew is starting to race with that same car. 
Trh green TR4 that hit the bollards is Philippe Vermast, bending a steering rod in the accident. 

Van: "fot" <[email-masked]> 
Aan: "fot" <[email-masked]> 
Verzonden: Zaterdag 22 juni 2019 12:19:02 
Onderwerp: [Fot] Another video of the Assen race of June16th2019 

--=_50f84164-b020-418d-81dd-8e97c9edf652
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-seri=
f; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000"><div>The spinning mauve Triumph is the =
TR5 of Bruno Dwinger who won the Tiumph Competition and British GT champion=
ship some 17 years ago. Bruno Dwinger is a well known german Triumph specia=
list in Europe. Now his nephew is starting to race with that same car.</div=
><div>Trh green TR4 that hit the bollards is Philippe Vermast, bending a st=
eering rod in the accident.</div><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr" data-marke=
r=3D"__DIVIDER__"><div data-marker=3D"__HEADERS__"><b>Van: </b>"fot" &lt;fo=
[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Aan: </b>"fot" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>=
Verzonden: </b>Zaterdag 22 juni 2019 12:19:02<br><b>Onderwerp: </b>[Fot] An=
other video of the Assen race of June16th2019<br></div><br><div data-marker=
=3D"__QUOTED_TEXT__"><div style=3D"font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, =
sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000"><div>https://youtu.be/ykXYTXdT=
7J0<br></div><div>This is another video of the same race at Assen, from 6'1=
0" onwards.&nbsp;</div><div>I'm in the red/blue striped TR4a (bought from B=
ob Kramer in 2014)&nbsp;</div><div>&nbsp;Chris Marx and Philippe Vermast ar=
e starting the race from the last row.</div><div>Marcel<br></div></div><br>=
_______________________________________________<br>[email-masked]<br><b=
r>http://www.fot-racing.com<br><br>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
br>Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot=
<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/van.mulde=
[email-masked]<br></div></div></body></html>
--=_50f84164-b020-418d-81dd-8e97c9edf652--

--===============7010736661573250282==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7010736661573250282==--