Subject: [Fot] Nomination

From: Scott Janzen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 16:41:16 -0400

--===============2342996114138255201==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_AF10524E-C9A1-44AE-8389-0C733F18DFB7"

--Apple-Mail=_AF10524E-C9A1-44AE-8389-0C733F18DFB7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

I=E2=80=99d like to nominate Craig Miller to FOT.  I see Craig at Summit =
Point just about every Jefferson 500.  He introduced himself when he =
first saw my GT6.  His bio, below, speaks for itself.  The best part, I =
think, is that Craig used to race against my car back in the day, and =
knows several of the previous owners.  So, I=E2=80=99m looking forward =
to Craig getting his car back on the track and letting those GT6s race =
together again.
Do I have a second?

Craig=E2=80=99s Bio: I have been involved with sports cars and sports =
car racing since I graduated from high school.  I became hooked on SCCA =
racing in the summer of 1967, and have been a member of SCCA since 1970. =
You had to be 21 years old to join back then. I have held a number of =
positions in SCCA over the years. I have been a corner worker, corner =
captain, driver, was Assistant Competition Director to Sue Rothel one =
season, and I also drove the pace car one season as well.  I have owned =
an MGB, a TR6, a Spitfire 1500, and a Triumph GT6+ over the years. I =
raced the GT6 in D Production from 1973 through 1979 and held a National =
Competition License. I still own the car and am presently restoring it =
with the hopes of doing some vintage racing before time gets away from =
me.

I would enjoy being a member of Friends of Triumph and would hope I =
could further the cause of the organization.

Thanks,

Craig Miller

--Apple-Mail=_AF10524E-C9A1-44AE-8389-0C733F18DFB7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D"">I=E2=80=
=99d like to nominate Craig Miller to FOT. &nbsp;I see Craig at Summit =
Point just about every Jefferson 500. &nbsp;He introduced himself when =
he first saw my GT6. &nbsp;His bio, below, speaks for itself. &nbsp;The =
best part, I think, is that Craig used to race against my car back in =
the day, and knows several of the previous owners. &nbsp;So, I=E2=80=99m =
looking forward to Craig getting his car back on the track and letting =
those GT6s race together again.<div class=3D"">Do I have a =
second?</div><div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div =
class=3D"">Craig=E2=80=99s Bio: I have been involved with sports
cars and sports car racing since I graduated from high school.&nbsp; I =
became hooked on SCCA racing in the summer
of 1967, and have been a member of SCCA since 1970. You had to be 21 =
years old
to join back then. I have held a number of positions in SCCA over the =
years. I
have been a corner worker, corner captain, driver, was Assistant =
Competition
Director to Sue Rothel one season, and I also drove the pace car one =
season as
well. &nbsp;I have owned an MGB, a TR6, a Spitfire 1500, and a Triumph =
GT6+ over the
years. I raced the GT6 in D Production from 1973 through 1979 and held a
National Competition License. I still own the car and am presently =
restoring it
with the hopes of doing some vintage racing before time gets away from =
me.</div><div class=3D""><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p =
class=3D""></o:p></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal">I would enjoy being a member =
of Friends of Triumph and would
hope I could further the cause of the organization.<o:p =
class=3D""></o:p></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal">Thanks,</p><p =
class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p class=3D""></o:p></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal">Craig=
 Miller</p><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p class=3D""></o:p></p>

<!--EndFragment--></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_AF10524E-C9A1-44AE-8389-0C733F18DFB7--

--===============2342996114138255201==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============2342996114138255201==--