Subject: [Fot] TR4A, 250, 6 upper steering shaft assembly

From: Roger Williams via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 14:57:33 -0500

--===============6654802690800322276==

--00000000000080f127058b39f12d

I am looking for the upper steering shaft for the 4a, 250 or 6. Anyone have
one laying around. The part from the upper flex bushing to the steering
wheel,  near Houston Texas?
cheers
Roger Williams

--00000000000080f127058b39f12d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>I am looking for the upper steering shaft for the 4a,=
 250 or 6. Anyone have one laying around. The part from the upper flex bush=
ing to the steering wheel,=C2=A0 near Houston Texas?<br></div><div>cheers</=
div><div>Roger Williams<br></div></div>

--00000000000080f127058b39f12d--

--===============6654802690800322276==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============6654802690800322276==--