Subject: Re: [Fot] Nomination

From: Mike Jackson via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 10:55:29 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I'm happy to second the nomination of Hank Giffin.

Hank is an amazing guy!  I couldnt ask for a better racing friend or
a better BOD member for VDCA.  His breadth of knowledge on a huge 
number of topics is astonishing.  I am confident he will be a major
asset to the FOT.

Mike Jackson

-----Original Message-----
>From: yellow04 via Fot <[email-masked]>
>Sent: Jun 29, 2019 9:36 AM
>To: [email-masked]
>Cc: [email-masked]
>Subject: [Fot] Nomination
>
>It gives me great pleasure to nominate Hank Giffin to our group. Hank 
>has been deeply involved in Triumphs since the '60's, he and his wife 
>daily drove a TR3 for something like 8 years. He has been racing for 
>years, has owned and raced a wide variety of vintage cars, and currently 
>races, amongst other things, a Triumph powered Morgan. He serves as a 
>board member with Mike Jackson on VDCA, and is the only person I know 
>who has the right to respond to "Admiral". Plus, he has graciously 
>offered to help with some lucky person who wants to own an ex-Abacus 
>TR4.
>
>Can I hear a second?
>
>Hank Giffin  [email-masked]
>
>Submitted by Henry Frye
>_______________________________________________
>[email-masked]
>
>http://www.fot-racing.com
>
>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>
>
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot