Subject: [Fot] 1964 spitty with engine knock I ran across

From: Tony Drews via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 10:28:04 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2244505618077535815==
 boundary="------------410C57EB1946625ACD87072C"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------410C57EB1946625ACD87072C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

1964 Triumph Spitfire on facebook marketplace.  "Engine developed a 
knock".  Probably could be had for cheap.  Located near Elkhart Lake, 
WI.  NFI.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/511969766004821/

Seller's Description

I guess I’m curious if there’s a market for something like this. This 
period race car came out of a barn in Elkhart lake Wisconsin where it 
had been sitting for some years. I don’t have the log book but the car 
was prepped to scca 1969 specifications. I didn’t really change much of 
that keeping it as a road car. There are a ton of new or rebuilt parts 
on the car. It was running perfectly all summer last year.. I was 
driving last fall and the motor developed a knock. I parked it going 
into winter and I haven’t touched it since. I have a bunch of extras for 
it. I was going to fix it but I’m spread a little thin right now as I 
got into a SRF for this season and between that and the FFs I just don’t 
have enough time or energy to deal with it. I’d love to find someone to 
enjoy the car and really make it their own. I’m afraid if I keep it it’s 
going to become a s2000 Frankenstein car 😬 I can answer any specific 
questions you might have. Feel free to dm me if you’d like to come take 
a look and make an offer.

Regards, Tony

--------------410C57EB1946625ACD87072C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------410C57EB1946625ACD87072C--

--===============2244505618077535815==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============2244505618077535815==--