Subject: [Fot] Converting a TR250 to an Automatic Transmission

From: M&M Hado via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 15:02:32 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2757862779584615783==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00F2_01D4D364.76ADF7D0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00F2_01D4D364.76ADF7D0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

List,

We have a Texas Triumph Register Club member who would like to convert his
TR250 to an automatic transmission because of his inability to work the
clutch for health reasons.  He really loves the car and would like to
continue driving it as long as he is able.  Does anyone know of a person or
company who has done this?   I suppose a complete engine AND gearbox swap
might be an option but he would prefer to keep his original engine.

Thanks,

Mike Hado

TTR - Houston, TX

------=_NextPart_000_00F2_01D4D364.76ADF7D0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
	color:black;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
	color:black;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
	color:black;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>L=
ist,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'><=
o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>W=
e have a Texas Triumph Register Club member who would like to convert =
his TR250 to an automatic transmission because of his inability to work =
the clutch for health reasons.&nbsp; He really loves the car and would =
like to continue driving it as long as he is able.&nbsp; Does anyone =
know of a person or company who has done this?&nbsp; &nbsp;I suppose a =
complete engine AND gearbox swap might be an option but he would prefer =
to keep his original engine.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'><=
o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>T=
hanks,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'><=
o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>M=
ike Hado<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>T=
TR &#8211; Houston, TX<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'><=
o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00F2_01D4D364.76ADF7D0--

--===============2757862779584615783==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============2757862779584615783==--