Subject: [Fot] FOT SWAG

From: marty via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 00:50:41 +0000

--===============5454877309272889540==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_MN2PR04MB6126E92FAEADBC4640E10F2BBA4B0MN2PR04MB6126namp_"

--_000_MN2PR04MB6126E92FAEADBC4640E10F2BBA4B0MN2PR04MB6126namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Ok boys and girls. We now have the ability  of purchasing FOT bling. There =
is now a FOT store front on the Lands End Business website. See the instruc=
tions below for a link. This is for getting the FOT logo embroidered on any=
 item in their catalog. It is not for silk screened items. I am starting wi=
th the black and white coat of arms that was used in the 2012 special shirt=
 run. Once you run through the sequence a time or two it is pretty simple. =
I have tried to explain it below. There is an artwork upload cost for each =
logo based on stitch count. The current one cost me $140 and my plan is to =
add the full color version next. There might be more in the future. If you =
care to contribute to the account I will be using for the store front you c=
an contribute it to my PayPal account at [email-masked].  I will ONLY =
use the funds for the FOT store front activity. I have used Land Ends Busin=
ess for other car clubs store fronts and it is top quality and best of all =
you can return things.

Give it a try.

Marty Sukey

1, go to https://business.landsend.com/store/fot/

2, set up an account for yourself and log in.

3, pick an item you might want.

4, click on apply logo,

5, select the FOT logo,

6,if you want, select change colors. Here you can experiment with changing =
colors on the logo to better       suit the color of shirt you pick. If you=
 hit select new colors you will get a drop down with multiple boxes. Try pu=
tting a different color in each box and see how it effects the logo. Then y=
ou can tweak it as needed.

7, select location.

8, hit apply logo.

9, hit cancel or add to bag.

--_000_MN2PR04MB6126E92FAEADBC4640E10F2BBA4B0MN2PR04MB6126namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Calibri,Helvetica,sans-seri=
f; font-size: 12pt;">
<span>
<p style=3D"margin: 0in 0in 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: &quot;Cal=
ibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;; font-size: 11pt">
Ok boys and girls. We now have the ability&nbsp; of purchasing FOT bling. T=
here is now a FOT store front on the Lands End Business website. See the in=
structions below for a link. This is for getting the FOT logo embroidered o=
n any item in their catalog. It is not
 for silk screened items. I am starting with the black and white coat of ar=
ms that was used in the 2012 special shirt run. Once you run through the se=
quence a time or two it is pretty simple. I have tried to explain it below.=
 There is an artwork upload cost
 for each logo based on stitch count. The current one cost me $140 and my p=
lan is to add the full color version next. There might be more in the futur=
e. If you care to contribute to the account I will be using for the store f=
ront you can contribute it to my
 PayPal account at [email-masked].&nbsp; I will ONLY use the funds for=
 the FOT store front activity. I have used Land Ends Business for other car=
 clubs store fronts and it is top quality and best of all you can return th=
ings.</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0in 0in 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: &quot;Cal=
ibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;; font-size: 11pt">
<br>
</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0in 0in 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: &quot;Cal=
ibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;; font-size: 11pt">
Give it a try.</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0in 0in 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: &quot;Cal=
ibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;; font-size: 11pt">
<br>
</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0in 0in 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: &quot;Cal=
ibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;; font-size: 11pt">
Marty Sukey&nbsp;</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0in 0in 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: &quot;Cal=
ibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;; font-size: 11pt">
<br>
</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0in 0in 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: &quot;Cal=
ibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;; font-size: 11pt">
1, go to <a href=3D"https://business.landsend.com/store/fot/">https://busin=
ess.landsend.com/store/fot/</a></p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0in 0in 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: &quot;Cal=
ibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;; font-size: 11pt">
2, set up an account for yourself and log in.</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0in 0in 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: &quot;Cal=
ibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;; font-size: 11pt">
3, pick an item you might want.</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0in 0in 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: &quot;Cal=
ibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;; font-size: 11pt">
4, click on apply logo,</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0in 0in 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: &quot;Cal=
ibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;; font-size: 11pt">
5, select the FOT logo,</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0in 0in 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: &quot;Cal=
ibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;; font-size: 11pt">
6,if you want, select change colors. Here you can experiment with changing =
colors on the logo to better
<span style=3D"mso-spacerun:yes">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</span><span=
 style=3D"mso-spacerun:yes">&nbsp;</span>suit the color of shirt you pick. =
If you hit select new colors you will get a drop down with multiple boxes. =
Try putting a different color in each box and see how it effects the
 logo. Then you can tweak it as needed.</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0in 0in 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: &quot;Cal=
ibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;; font-size: 11pt">
7, select location.</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0in 0in 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: &quot;Cal=
ibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;; font-size: 11pt">
8, hit apply logo.</p>
<p style=3D"margin: 0in 0in 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: &quot;Cal=
ibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;; font-size: 11pt">
9, hit cancel or add to bag.</p>
<br>
</span></div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MN2PR04MB6126E92FAEADBC4640E10F2BBA4B0MN2PR04MB6126namp_--

--===============5454877309272889540==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============5454877309272889540==--