Subject: [Fot] Victory Lane Triumph story

From: DAVE HOGYE via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 12:39:32 -0800 (PST)

--===============3304885656764705234==
	boundary="----=_Part_237597_620724087.1551472773108"

------=_Part_237597_620724087.1551472773108
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello Friends,

I received the latest issue of Victory Lane magazine and found a very nice 2 page story with photos by Alan Berry about racing his recently acquired TR4 and his new friendship with our group and getting to know Kas. 

Good on you, Alan.

See you at Buttonwillow.

Dave H.

------=_Part_237597_620724087.1551472773108
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html><head>
    <meta charset=3D"UTF-8">
</head><body><p style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sa=
ns-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">Hello Friends,</p><p style=3D"font-size:=
 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">=
I received the latest issue of Victory Lane magazine and found a very nice =
2 page story with photos by Alan Berry about racing his recently acquired T=
R4 and his new friendship with our group and getting to know Kas.&#160; </p=
><p style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; co=
lor: rgb(51, 51, 51);">Good on you, Alan.</p><p style=3D"font-size: 12pt; f=
ont-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">See you =
at Buttonwillow.</p><p style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, ar=
ial, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">Dave H.</p><p style=3D"font-size:=
 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">=
<br></p><p style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-se=
rif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"><br></p></body></html>
=20
------=_Part_237597_620724087.1551472773108--

--===============3304885656764705234==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot

--===============3304885656764705234==--