Subject: [Fot] GT-6 Valve guides

From: Kas Kastner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 10:00:11 -0800

--===============3880963052001531697==

--089e01227e84a2606205279480a3

There was a message about bronze valve guides for a GT-6 recently which I
allowed to be tossed in error.  I have a page on this subject in my revised
Preparation Handbook and will be happy to send that page to the fellow if
he contacts me.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*

--089e01227e84a2606205279480a3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">There was a message about bronze valve guides for a GT-6 r=
ecently which I allowed to be tossed in error.=C2=A0 I have a page on this =
subject in my revised Preparation Handbook and will be happy to send that p=
age to the fellow if he contacts me.=C2=A0=C2=A0 <br clear=3D"all"><div><di=
v class=3D"gmail_signature"><p><strong><font color=3D"#000099">Never be bea=
ten by equipment.</font></strong></p></div></div>
</div>

--089e01227e84a2606205279480a3--

--===============3880963052001531697==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3880963052001531697==--