Subject: [Fot] VDCA Season Final

From: John Hasty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 15:52:22 +0000

--===============5734805715065961092==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_F4B338FE9635B14C903076FEC6B0E2A57D849AA8ATLPEXDAG005xcl_"

--_000_F4B338FE9635B14C903076FEC6B0E2A57D849AA8ATLPEXDAG005xcl_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

The VDCA Season Final at Roebling Road, Savannah last weekend was a great. =
 Sunny skies, 78 degree days and plenty of track time.  Beer, wine, cheese =
& fixn's on Friday night and steamed oysters & Bar-B-Q Saturday night.  Tri=
umphs in evidence were Leo Oddi's 250, Dean Tetterton's TR4, Rob Stewart, M=
ark Craig & Tim Slater's Spits and my TR3A.  Don Marshall was in attendance=
 but didn't see his car.  Leo won overall in group 3 in front of a very fas=
t Fiat 124 & Hank Griffin's equally fast Elva, and Rob was first production=
 car in group 1 behind a H sports racer with a Suzuki 2 stroke motor.  Leo,=
 Dean, George Wright and Rob were also winners of the bracket race on Satur=
day.  I managed a 2nd in EP behind Jack Poteet's very fast Morgan.  There w=
ere around 100 entries with one couple coming all the way from Traverse Cit=
y MI.  Also in attendance were a 1939 Dreyer Ford Special,  1928 & 1929 For=
d Model A Spdsters & a '54 MG TF to provide "real" vintage air for the even=
t.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission has been sent by =
a law firm on a legal matter. It may contain information that is confidenti=
al, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. I=
f you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are =
not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message, an=
y part of it, or any attachments. If you have received this message in erro=
r, please delete this message and any attachments from your system without =
reading the content and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent tr=
ansmission. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privi=
lege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this comm=
unication. Thank you for your cooperation. 11 U.S.C. 528(a)(4) NOTICE. We a=
re a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under th=
e federal Bankruptcy Code.

--_000_F4B338FE9635B14C903076FEC6B0E2A57D849AA8ATLPEXDAG005xcl_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-micr=
osoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns=3D"http:=
//www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
<meta name=3D"Generator" content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 (filtered medium)">
<style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
</head>
<body lang=3D"EN-US" link=3D"blue" vlink=3D"purple">
<div class=3D"WordSection1">
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">The VDCA Season Final at Roebling Road, Savannah las=
t weekend was a great.&nbsp; Sunny skies, 78 degree days and plenty of trac=
k time. &nbsp;Beer, wine, cheese &amp; fixn&#8217;s on Friday night and ste=
amed oysters &amp; Bar-B-Q Saturday night. &nbsp;Triumphs in evidence
 were Leo Oddi&#8217;s 250, Dean Tetterton&#8217;s TR4, Rob Stewart, Mark C=
raig &amp; Tim Slater&#8217;s Spits and my TR3A.&nbsp; Don Marshall was in =
attendance but didn&#8217;t see his car.&nbsp; Leo won overall in group 3 i=
n front of a very fast Fiat 124 &amp; Hank Griffin&#8217;s equally fast Elv=
a, and
 Rob was first production car in group 1 behind a H sports racer with a Suz=
uki 2 stroke motor.&nbsp; Leo, Dean, George Wright and Rob were also winner=
s of the bracket race on Saturday. &nbsp;I managed a 2<sup>nd</sup> in EP b=
ehind Jack Poteet&#8217;s very fast Morgan.&nbsp; There
 were around 100 entries with one couple coming all the way from Traverse C=
ity MI. &nbsp;Also in attendance were a 1939 Dreyer Ford Special, &nbsp;192=
8 &amp; 1929 Ford Model A Spdsters &amp; a &#8217;54 MG TF to provide &#822=
0;real&#8221; vintage air for the event. &nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p>
</div>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission has been sent by =
a law firm on a legal matter. It may contain information that is confidenti=
al, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. I=
f you are not the intended recipient,
 you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain=
, copy or disseminate this message, any part of it, or any attachments. If =
you have received this message in error, please delete this message and any=
 attachments from your system without
 reading the content and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent t=
ransmission. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any priv=
ilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this com=
munication. Thank you for your cooperation.
 11 U.S.C. 528(a)(4) NOTICE. We are a debt relief agency. We help people fi=
le for bankruptcy relief under the federal Bankruptcy Code.
</body>
</html>

--_000_F4B338FE9635B14C903076FEC6B0E2A57D849AA8ATLPEXDAG005xcl_--

--===============5734805715065961092==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5734805715065961092==--