Subject: [Fot] 9 DVD Copies Left

From: John <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 19:18:24 +0000

--===============6769321942788934339==
	boundary="_d13fef07-6586-44e4-9cae-9b2310dc131e_"

--_d13fef07-6586-44e4-9cae-9b2310dc131e_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D8_PRZNFeeyU

Anyone who hasn't yet invested in a DVD copy of the Kastner Cup 2015 race I=
've checked with Joe Alexander and he only has nine copies left in stock.  =
It's unlikely I'll be shipping any others over to him and as this vintage r=
acing documentary hasn't exactly set the world alight it would be a real he=
lp if you could clear him out.  Whilst a niche market DVD covering an all-T=
riumph race was never likely to sell in big numbers I feel it deserves to d=
o better than it has.  Don't get me wrong=2C it was something I wanted to d=
o to record one of these events for historical purposes as much as anything=
.  Most of you will have seen the extracts I've uploaded to YouTube from th=
e parade laps but if not take a look (the link should accompany this email)=
.  The race is covered from all these cameras and with so much action captu=
red at once split screens were often utilized to keep everything in synch' =
with up to four viewpoints on screen simultaneously.  This was achieved wit=
h the fabulous help from the racers and their HD in-car cameras plus three =
trackside cameras.  The end result must be fairly unique for a race of this=
 nature.

Besides the race there are plenty of interviews including the legendary Mr.=
 Kastner himself=2C Robert Johns=2C Jerry Barker=2C Ken Slagle=2C Dick Stoc=
kton=2C Sam Halkias and many others.  We also have the left-hand drive Maca=
u Racer replica and Tim Lanocha's 200mph=2C 1000bhp TR8 supercar which I go=
t to drive and I can't really convey quite how amazing this car is.

So if you do not yet have a copy of 'Kastner Cup 2015' please contact Joe A=
lexander and snap one up.

John C.
 		 	   		  =

--_d13fef07-6586-44e4-9cae-9b2310dc131e_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'><a href=3D"https://www.youtube.c=
om/watch?v=3D8_PRZNFeeyU" target=3D"_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
=3D8_PRZNFeeyU</a><br><br>Anyone who hasn't yet invested in a DVD copy of t=
he Kastner Cup 2015 race I've checked with Joe Alexander and he only has ni=
ne copies left in stock.&nbsp=3B It's unlikely I'll be shipping any others =
over to him and as this vintage racing documentary hasn't exactly set the w=
orld alight it would be a real help if you could clear him out.&nbsp=3B Whi=
lst a niche market DVD covering an all-Triumph race was never likely to sel=
l in big numbers I feel it deserves to do better than it has.&nbsp=3B Don't=
 get me wrong=2C it was something I wanted to do to record one of these eve=
nts for historical purposes as much as anything.&nbsp=3B Most of you will h=
ave seen the extracts I've uploaded to YouTube from the parade laps but if =
not take a look (the link should accompany this email).&nbsp=3B The race is=
 covered from all these cameras and with so much action captured at once sp=
lit screens were often utilized to keep everything in synch' with up to fou=
r viewpoints on screen simultaneously.&nbsp=3B This was achieved with the f=
abulous help from the racers and their HD in-car cameras plus three tracksi=
de cameras.&nbsp=3B The end result must be fairly unique for a race of this=
 nature.<br><br>Besides the race there are plenty of interviews including t=
he legendary Mr. Kastner himself=2C Robert Johns=2C Jerry Barker=2C Ken Sla=
gle=2C Dick Stockton=2C Sam Halkias and many others.&nbsp=3B We also have t=
he left-hand drive Macau Racer replica and Tim Lanocha's 200mph=2C 1000bhp =
TR8 supercar which I got to drive and I can't really convey quite how amazi=
ng this car is.<br><br>So if you do not yet have a copy of 'Kastner Cup 201=
5' please contact Joe Alexander and snap one up.<br><br>John C.<br> 		 	   =
		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_d13fef07-6586-44e4-9cae-9b2310dc131e_--

--===============6769321942788934339==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6769321942788934339==--