Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup shirts with Clark's and Kas' signatures - new rock bottom price

From: "J.C. Hassall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 19:09:33 -0500

--089e0122971e2e480d0526a84189

--089e0122971e2e48070526a84187

Amci,

I still have some L and XL shirts with Clark Lincoln's (the artist who
created the great front artwork) and Kas' signatures.  Markdown price to
$20/shirt plus $5.50 shipping (I can't get the shipping any lower).

Folks who have the shirt know how awesome it is.  In order to have the
shirts to you by Christmas, if you'll send me a note tonight I'll mail it
tomorrow and wait for your check.  If you prefer to do PayPal, my account
is [email-masked].

Remember, all proceeds from these shirts go to next year's Kas Cup at Sears
Point (Ok, "Sonoma").

tnx

jim

--089e0122971e2e48070526a84187
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Amci,<div><br></div><div>I still have some L and XL shirts=
 with Clark Lincoln&#39;s (the artist who created the great front artwork) =
and Kas&#39; signatures.=C2=A0 Markdown price to $20/shirt plus $5.50 shipp=
ing (I can&#39;t get the shipping any lower).=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><di=
v>Folks who have the shirt know how awesome it is.=C2=A0 In order to have t=
he shirts to you by Christmas, if you&#39;ll send me a note tonight I&#39;l=
l mail it tomorrow and wait for your check.=C2=A0 If you prefer to do PayPa=
l, my account is <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>.</d=
iv><div><br></div><div>Remember, all proceeds from these shirts go to next =
year&#39;s Kas Cup at Sears Point (Ok, &quot;Sonoma&quot;).=C2=A0</div><div=
><br></div><div>tnx</div><div><br></div><div>jim</div></div>

--089e0122971e2e48070526a84187--

--089e0122971e2e480d0526a84189
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Kas shirt front.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--089e0122971e2e480d0526a84189
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--089e0122971e2e480d0526a84189--