Subject: [Fot] 'body tub' question

From: Alec Buchan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 15:34:23 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2338163915008104515==
 boundary="------------020906070209090102060902"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------020906070209090102060902
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I am learning, so I must first apologize for my ignorance.

I am trying to determine how to identify the differences between the 
body tub for a TR4 and a TR4A without a serial number.

I understand most, if not all body parts are interchangeable, 
differences do exist (ie. front fender market lights, power bulge, ...)

Any help is appreciated.

/Alec Buchan
CompsNW, LLC Loto
/CompsNW, LLC
buchan Residential Appraisal
P.O. Box 32495
Bellingham, WA 98228
(425) 522-2269
www.CompsNW.com
www.buchanappraisal.com//
//Confidential Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, 
is for the designated recipient only and may contain confidential and 
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or 
distribution is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, 
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.

--------------020906070209090102060902
 boundary="------------050908010802020609050803"

--------------050908010802020609050803
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    I am learning, so I must first apologize for my ignorance.<br>
    <br>
    I am trying to determine how to identify the differences between the
    body tub for a TR4 and a TR4A without a serial number.<br>
    <br>
    I understand most, if not all body parts are interchangeable,
    differences do exist (ie. front fender market lights, power bulge,
    ...)<br>
    <br>
    Any help is appreciated.<br>
    <div class="moz-signature">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
      <title></title>
      <br>
      <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="4" face="Bookman Old Style"><span
            style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Bookman Old Style'; FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt;
            mso-no-proof: yes"><font face="Bookman Old Style"><i>Alec
                Buchan<br>
                <img alt="CompsNW, LLC Loto"
                  src="cid:[email-masked]"
                  height="119" width="156"><br>
              </i>CompsNW, LLC<br>
              <font color="#ff0000">buchan <font size="-2">Residential
                  Appraisal</font></font><br>
              <font size="-1">P.O. Box 32495<br>
                Bellingham, WA 98228<br>
                (425) 522-2269<br>
                <font color="#0000ff"><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.CompsNW.com">www.CompsNW.com</a><br>
                  <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.buchanappraisal.com">www.buchanappraisal.com</a></font></font></font></span></font><em><i><font
              size="4" face="Bookman Old Style"><span
                style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Bookman Old Style'; FONT-SIZE:
                13.5pt; mso-no-proof: yes"><font face="Bookman Old
                  Style"><br>
                </font></span></font></i><font size="4" face="Bookman
            Old Style"><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Bookman Old Style';
              FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; mso-no-proof: yes"></span></font></em><font
          size="4" face="Bookman Old Style"><span style="FONT-FAMILY:
            'Bookman Old Style'; FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; mso-no-proof: yes"><font
              face="Bookman Old Style"><font size="-2" face="Book
                Antiqua">Confidential Notice: This e-mail message,
                including any attachments, is for the designated
                recipient only and may contain confidential and
                privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
                disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have
                received this message in error, please notify the sender
                immediately and delete the original.</font><br>
            </font></span></font></p>
    </div>
  </body>
</html>

--------------050908010802020609050803
 name="CNWrgb.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Disposition: inline;
 filename="CNWrgb.jpg"

--------------050908010802020609050803--

--------------020906070209090102060902--

--===============2338163915008104515==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2338163915008104515==--