Subject: [Fot] April 2016 Kastner Cup host hotel information

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 19:53:41 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3841821106222329378==
	boundary="----=_Part_21942886_2084351020.1449258821624"

------=_Part_21942886_2084351020.1449258821624
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

This is a resend of the Kastner Cup host hotel information. It would help to get your reservations in early. Thanks, Dave H. 

Hello Friends of Triumph, 

The host hotel for the 2016 Kastner Cup will be the Inn Marin, located in Novato, California where Highway 37 meets Highway 101. The race will be held during CSRG's David Love Memorial Races the first weekend in April (April 1- 3.) 

The Inn is the closest lodging to the track and regularly hosts race groups for events held at Sonoma Raceway. I have stayed there during my past two races and have very much enjoyed my stay. 

The Inn is nine miles from the track, a ten-minute drive and very easy to get to. 

The Inn is a single-level, classic style motel that has very nice amenities. The rooms are nicely maintained and upgraded, very clean and comfortable. Parking is right outside your door. The typical nightly group rate is $115 with continental breakfast included. This is a terrific rate and around 1/3 off the regular rate. Ricky's Restaurant is on site and has great meals at reasonable prices. 

I thought the Inn Marin would best serve our group in cost, accommodations and close proximity to the track. 
Information for the Inn Marin via the internet is: 

http://innmarin.com/ 

The online booking code is, KCUP. 

For the group rate use the name: Friends of Triumph Racing Event. 

Otherwise, call the Inn Marin directly at 415-883-5952 
I have started with a block of 30 rooms. We could add more, if needed. Hopefully we will need more right away! There are 70 rooms total. I think we could really take this place over and it will greatly add to the weekend's enjoyment. 

It would be great to get an early head count from those planning on attending the race, regardless of whether you will be staying at the Inn Marin. Therefore, Racers, please send me an email: [email-masked] 

The 2016 Kastner Cup press releases will be published in our favorite magazines and club newsletters in the upcoming issues and they should be easy to find. Steve Belfer's fantastic artwork will surely catch your eye. 

If I can answer any questions, write me at the above email address. 

Get your "engines" tuned up for this spring event! 
Regards, 
Dave Hogye 

_______________________________________________ 
[email-masked] 

http://www.fot-racing.com 

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 

------=_Part_21942886_2084351020.1449258821624
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div>This is a resend of the=
 Kastner Cup host hotel information. &nbsp;It would help to get your reserv=
ations in early. &nbsp;Thanks, Dave H.</div><div style=3D"color:#000;font-w=
eight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,A=
rial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;" data-mce-style=3D"color: #000; font-weight=
: normal; font-style: normal; text-decoration: none; font-family: Helvetica=
,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"><div><br></div><div style=3D"font-fami=
ly: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000" data-mce-style=3D"font-family: =
Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000;"><div>Hello Friends of Triumph,</di=
v><div><br></div><div>The host hotel for the 2016 Kastner Cup will be the I=
nn Marin, located in Novato, California where Highway 37 meets Highway 101.=
 &nbsp;The race will be held during CSRG's David Love Memorial Races the fi=
rst weekend in April (April 1- 3.)</div><div><br></div><div>The Inn is the =
closest lodging to the track and regularly hosts race groups for events hel=
d at Sonoma Raceway. &nbsp;I have stayed there during my past two races and=
 have very much enjoyed my stay. &nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>The Inn is=
 nine miles from the track, a ten-minute drive and very easy to get to.</di=
v><div><br></div><div>The Inn is a single-level, classic style motel that h=
as very nice amenities. &nbsp;The rooms are nicely maintained and upgraded,=
 very clean and comfortable. &nbsp;Parking is right outside your door. &nbs=
p;The typical nightly group rate is $115 with continental breakfast include=
d. &nbsp;This is a terrific rate and around 1/3 off the regular rate.&nbsp;=
&nbsp;Ricky's Restaurant is on site and has great meals at reasonable price=
s.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>I thought the Inn Marin would best serve =
our group in cost, accommodations and close proximity to the track. &nbsp;<=
div>Information for the Inn Marin via the internet is:</div><div><br></div>=
<div><a href=3D"http://innmarin.com/" target=3D"_blank" data-mce-href=3D"ht=
tp://innmarin.com/">http://innmarin.com/</a></div></div><div><br><div>The o=
nline booking code is, KCUP.</div><div><br></div><div>For the group rate us=
e the name: Friends of Triumph Racing Event.</div><div><br></div><div>Other=
wise, call the Inn Marin directly at 415-883-5952</div><div>&nbsp;</div></d=
iv><div>I have started with a block of 30 rooms. &nbsp;We could add more, i=
f needed. &nbsp;Hopefully we will need more right away! &nbsp;There are 70 =
rooms total. &nbsp;I think we could really take this place over and it will=
 greatly add to the weekend's enjoyment.</div><div><br></div><div>It would =
be great to get an early head count from those planning on attending the ra=
ce, regardless of whether you will be staying at the Inn Marin. &nbsp;There=
fore, Racers, please send me an email:&nbsp;<a href=3D"mailto:dlhogye@comca=
st.net" target=3D"_blank" data-mce-href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">dlho=
[email-masked]</a></div><div><br></div><div>The 2016 Kastner Cup press rel=
eases will be published in our favorite magazines and club newsletters in t=
he upcoming issues and they should be easy to find. &nbsp;Steve Belfer's fa=
ntastic artwork will surely catch your eye.</div><div><br></div><div>If I c=
an answer any questions, write me at the above email address. &nbsp;</div><=
div><br></div><div>Get your "engines" tuned up for this spring event!</div>=
<div>Regards,</div><div>Dave Hogye&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div><br></div=
><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div=
><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div=
></div><br>_______________________________________________<br>[email-masked]=
m.net<br><div><br></div>http://www.fot-racing.com<br><div><br></div>Donate:=
 http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br=
>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.tea=
m.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<br><div><br></div><br></div><=
div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_21942886_2084351020.1449258821624--

--===============3841821106222329378==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3841821106222329378==--

---

From: "Charly Mitchel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 15:53:44 -0800 reip=0.000, cl=1, cld=1, fgs=0

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============6010260357874275284==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_005E_01D12EAB.F4249AE0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_005E_01D12EAB.F4249AE0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

When I called they told me the block was sold out.  Is this true?
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: davehogye=20
  To: Friends of Triumph=20
  Sent: Friday, December 04, 2015 11:53 AM
  Subject: [Fot] April 2016 Kastner Cup host hotel information

  This is a resend of the Kastner Cup host hotel information.  It would =
help to get your reservations in early.  Thanks, Dave H.

  The host hotel for the 2016 Kastner Cup will be the Inn Marin, located =
in Novato, California where Highway 37 meets Highway 101.  The race will =
be held during CSRG's David Love Memorial Races the first weekend in =
April (April 1- 3.)

  The Inn is the closest lodging to the track and regularly hosts race =
groups for events held at Sonoma Raceway.  I have stayed there during my =
past two races and have very much enjoyed my stay. =20

  The Inn is nine miles from the track, a ten-minute drive and very easy =
to get to.

  The Inn is a single-level, classic style motel that has very nice =
amenities.  The rooms are nicely maintained and upgraded, very clean and =
comfortable.  Parking is right outside your door.  The typical nightly =
group rate is $115 with continental breakfast included.  This is a =
terrific rate and around 1/3 off the regular rate.  Ricky's Restaurant =
is on site and has great meals at reasonable prices.=20

  I thought the Inn Marin would best serve our group in cost, =
accommodations and close proximity to the track. =20
  Information for the Inn Marin via the internet is:

  http://innmarin.com/

  I have started with a block of 30 rooms.  We could add more, if =
needed.  Hopefully we will need more right away!  There are 70 rooms =
total.  I think we could really take this place over and it will greatly =
add to the weekend's enjoyment.

  It would be great to get an early head count from those planning on =
attending the race, regardless of whether you will be staying at the Inn =
Marin.  Therefore, Racers, please send me an email: [email-masked]

  The 2016 Kastner Cup press releases will be published in our favorite =
magazines and club newsletters in the upcoming issues and they should be =
easy to find.  Steve Belfer's fantastic artwork will surely catch your =
eye.

  If I can answer any questions, write me at the above email address. =20

  Dave Hogye=20

  Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
  Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
  Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
  Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-----

  Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
  Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
  Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
  Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_005E_01D12EAB.F4249AE0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=EF=BB=BF<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>When I called they told me the block =
was sold=20
out.&nbsp; Is this true?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Charly Mitchel<BR>TR6 #44</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; =
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial; BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=[email-masked] =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">davehogye</A>=20
  </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
  href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Friends of Triumph</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Friday, December 04, 2015 =
11:53=20
  AM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Fot] April 2016 =
Kastner Cup=20
  host hotel information</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 12pt">
  <DIV aria-label=3D"Compose body"><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>This is a resend of the Kastner Cup host hotel information. =
&nbsp;It=20
  would help to get your reservations in early. &nbsp;Thanks, Dave =
H.</DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; =
COLOR: #000; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: =
none"=20
  data-mce-style=3D"color: #000; font-weight: normal; font-style: =
normal; text-decoration: none; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt;">
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 12pt"=20
  data-mce-style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: =
#000000;">
  <DIV>Hello Friends of Triumph,</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>The host hotel for the 2016 Kastner Cup will be the Inn Marin, =
located in=20
  Novato, California where Highway 37 meets Highway 101. &nbsp;The race =
will be=20
  held during CSRG's David Love Memorial Races the first weekend in =
April (April=20
  1- 3.)</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>The Inn is the closest lodging to the track and regularly hosts =
race=20
  groups for events held at Sonoma Raceway. &nbsp;I have stayed there =
during my=20
  past two races and have very much enjoyed my stay. &nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>The Inn is nine miles from the track, a ten-minute drive and very =
easy to=20
  get to.</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>The Inn is a single-level, classic style motel that has very nice =

  amenities. &nbsp;The rooms are nicely maintained and upgraded, very =
clean and=20
  comfortable. &nbsp;Parking is right outside your door. &nbsp;The =
typical=20
  nightly group rate is $115 with continental breakfast included. =
&nbsp;This is=20
  a terrific rate and around 1/3 off the regular =
rate.&nbsp;&nbsp;Ricky's=20
  Restaurant is on site and has great meals at reasonable =
prices.&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>I thought the Inn Marin would best serve our group in cost,=20
  accommodations and close proximity to the track. &nbsp;
  <DIV>Information for the Inn Marin via the internet is:</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><A href=3D"http://innmarin.com/" target=3D_blank=20
  =
data-mce-href=3D"http://innmarin.com/">http://innmarin.com/</A></DIV></DI=
V>
  <DIV><BR>
  <DIV>The online booking code is, KCUP.</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>For the group rate use the name: Friends of Triumph Racing =
Event.</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>Otherwise, call the Inn Marin directly at 415-883-5952</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
  <DIV>I have started with a block of 30 rooms. &nbsp;We could add more, =
if=20
  needed. &nbsp;Hopefully we will need more right away! &nbsp;There are =
70 rooms=20
  total. &nbsp;I think we could really take this place over and it will =
greatly=20
  add to the weekend's enjoyment.</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>It would be great to get an early head count from those planning =
on=20
  attending the race, regardless of whether you will be staying at the =
Inn=20
  Marin. &nbsp;Therefore, Racers, please send me an email:&nbsp;<A=20
  href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D_blank=20
  =
data-mce-href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A></DIV=
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>The 2016 Kastner Cup press releases will be published in our =
favorite=20
  magazines and club newsletters in the upcoming issues and they should =
be easy=20
  to find. &nbsp;Steve Belfer's fantastic artwork will surely catch your =

  eye.</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>If I can answer any questions, write me at the above email =
address.=20
  &nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>Get your "engines" tuned up for this spring event!</DIV>
  <DIV>Regards,</DIV>
  <DIV>Dave Hogye&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  =
<DIV><BR></DIV></DIV><BR>_______________________________________________<=
BR>[email-masked]<BR>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>http://www.fot-racing.com<BR>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<BR>Archive:=20
  http://www.team.net/archive<BR>Forums:=20
  http://www.team.net/forums<BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<BR>
  <DIV><BR></DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV></DIV>
  <P>
  <HR>

  =
<P></P>_______________________________________________<BR>[email-masked].=
net<BR><BR>http://www.fot-racing.com<BR><BR>Donate:=20
  http://www.team.net/donate.html<BR>Archive:=20
  http://www.team.net/archive<BR>Forums:=20
  http://www.team.net/forums<BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
  =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<BR><=
BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_005E_01D12EAB.F4249AE0--

--===============6010260357874275284==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6010260357874275284==--