Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumph Stuff for Sale

From: Bud R <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 11:15:54 -0700

--===============1683939945408682535==

--Apple-Mail=_5883FE57-A4FB-4703-BC51-FCD01DC0FB22
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Hi Scott,

Was looking for some old emails and saw this one. I was wondering if you =
had any of these parts left?

Thanks
Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy car)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle=20
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)

On May 2, 2015, at 6:17 AM, Scott Janzen via Fot <[email-masked]> =
wrote:

> I've got some surplus, mostly new, in my garage - will bring to the =
Kastner Cup or ship:
>=20
> Lucas gold coil, new in box
> Holley fuel regulator, 1-4 psi, #12-804, new in box
> headlamp stone guards, stainless mesh, 7", Moss, new in box=20
> GT6 clutch pressure plate, NOS, Laycock and Sheffield
> GT6 tach cable, new
> GT6 solid center racing clutch disc, new, TS Imported
> (6) Weber carb 28mm chokes, new, used one dyno run,for 40 DCOE
> Magna Flow muffler, new, 2-1/2" in-out, 14"x9", photo
> Aluminum oil vent canister, filter on top, photo
> GT6 tranny, needs rebuild, former Quantum rebuild, good rebuild =
material
> GT6 steel flywheel, surface rust, good
> GT6 transmission shift kit (plastic ball and spring for shift lever)
>=20
> Make me an offer, 50% or less on new stuff - garage is overflowing!
>=20
>=20
>=20
> _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
>=20
> http://www.fot-racing.com
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>=20
>=20

--Apple-Mail=_5883FE57-A4FB-4703-BC51-FCD01DC0FB22
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;">Hi =
Scott,<div><br></div><div>Was looking for some old emails and saw this =
one. I was wondering if you had any of these parts =
left?</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks<div =
apple-content-edited=3D"true"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 18px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; border-collapse: =
separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: =
none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"orphans: 2; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">Bud Rolofson</div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br></div><div style=3D"border-collapse: =
separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">Extreme Parts Racing&nbsp;(more than just a haircut)</div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br></div><div>71TR6 CC57365 (Good =
6)</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">71 Spitfire MK IV =
Race Car #3</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">69 Spitfire MK III =
(back up FE engine/dinghy car)</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: =
separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle&nbsp;</div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda =
Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)</div></div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br></div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;"><br></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span=
></div></span></div></span></div></span>
</div>
<br><div><div>On May 2, 2015, at 6:17 AM, Scott Janzen via Fot &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: =
space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">I've got some surplus, =
mostly new, in my garage - will bring to the Kastner Cup or =
ship:<div><br><div><ol class=3D"MailOutline"><li>Lucas gold coil, new in =
box</li><li>Holley fuel regulator, 1-4 psi, #12-804, new in =
box</li><li>headlamp stone guards, stainless mesh, 7", Moss, new in =
box&nbsp;</li><li>GT6 clutch pressure plate, NOS, Laycock and =
Sheffield</li><li>GT6 tach cable, new</li><li>GT6 solid center racing =
clutch disc, new, TS Imported</li><li>(6) Weber carb 28mm chokes, new, =
used one dyno run,for 40 DCOE</li><li>Magna Flow muffler, new, 2-1/2" =
in-out, 14"x9", photo</li><li>Aluminum oil vent canister, filter on top, =
photo</li><li>GT6 tranny, needs rebuild, former Quantum rebuild, good =
rebuild material</li><li>GT6 steel flywheel, surface rust, =
good</li><li>GT6 transmission shift kit (plastic ball and spring for =
shift lever)</li></ol><div><br></div></div><div>Make me an offer, 50% or =
less on new stuff - garage is =
overflowing!</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><span>=
&lt;FullSizeRender.jpg&gt;</span><span>&lt;IMG_0386.JPG&gt;</span><span>&l=
t;magaflow.jpg&gt;</span></div></div></div>_______________________________=
________________<br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><br>http://ww=
w.fot-racing.com<br><br>Donate: =
http://www.team.net/forums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<br><br><br>=
</blockquote></div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_5883FE57-A4FB-4703-BC51-FCD01DC0FB22--

--===============1683939945408682535==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1683939945408682535==--