Subject: Re: [Fot] (no subject)

From: Greg Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 12:04:13 -0600

Now that's aggressive. 

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 21, 2015, at 9:00 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> Not Triumph but an old FIAT rallying.
> 
> https://youtu.be/YdBuwzRAEAw
> 
> Bob Kramer
> [email-masked]
> _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
> 
> http://www.fot-racing.com
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
> 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 13:12:35 -0500

--===============8340387735235126786==
	boundary="----=_Part_27201_945559807.1450721555570"

------=_Part_27201_945559807.1450721555570
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Looked more like a Ken Block drift video.  Very kool.

Thanks,
Bob T

-----Original Message-----
From: rkramer3 <[email-masked]>
To: fot <[email-masked]>
Sent: Mon, Dec 21, 2015 10:37 am
Subject: [Fot] (no subject)

Bob Kramer
[email-masked]

------=_Part_27201_945559807.1450721555570
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='blue' size='4' face='Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif'><br>
Looked more like a Ken Block drift video. &nbsp;Very kool.
<div><br>
</div>

<div>Thanks,</div>

<div>Bob T<br>
<br>

<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----Original Message-----<br>
From: rkramer3 &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: fot &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Mon, Dec 21, 2015 10:37 am<br>
Subject: [Fot] (no subject)<br>
<br>
Not Triumph but an old FIAT rallying.<br>
<br>
<a href="https://youtu.be/YdBuwzRAEAw" target="_blank">https://youtu.be/YdBuwzRAEAw</a><br>
<br>
Bob Kramer<br>
<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
_______________________________________________<br>
<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<a href="http://www.fot-racing.com" target="_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href="http://www.team.net/forums" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</div>
</div>
</font>
------=_Part_27201_945559807.1450721555570--

--===============8340387735235126786==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8340387735235126786==--

---

From: "Craig Wensley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 13:17:45 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8166699770655139317==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000A_01D13BF1.FB589A20"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01D13BF1.FB589A20
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Now can you see washer  waxier do something like that

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Greg Blake
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2015 1:04 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Fot] (no subject)

Now that's aggressive. 

Sent from my iPhone

[email-masked] wrote:

>  <https://youtu.be/YdBuwzRAEAw> https://youtu.be/YdBuwzRAEAw

>  <http://www.fot-racing.com> http://www.fot-racing.com

> Donate:  <http://www.team.net/donate.html> http://www.team.net/donate.html

> Archive:  <http://www.team.net/archive> http://www.team.net/archive

> Forums:  <http://www.team.net/forums> http://www.team.net/forums

> Unsubscribe/Manage:
<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]>
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

 

 <http://www.fot-racing.com> http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive:  <http://www.team.net/archive> http://www.team.net/archive

Forums:  <http://www.team.net/forums> http://www.team.net/forums

<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]>
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01D13BF1.FB589A20
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoPlainText, li.MsoPlainText, div.MsoPlainText
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Plain Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
span.PlainTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Plain Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Plain Text";
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoPlainText><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>Now can =
you see washer &nbsp;waxier do something like =
that<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoPlainText><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoPlainText>-----Original Message-----<br>From: Fot =
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Greg Blake<br>Sent: =
Monday, December 21, 2015 1:04 PM<br>To: [email-masked]<br>Cc: =
[email-masked]<br>Subject: Re: [Fot] (no subject)</p><p =
class=3DMsoPlainText><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText>Now =
that's aggressive. <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoPlainText><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText>Sent =
from my iPhone<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoPlainText><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText>&gt; =
On Dec 21, 2015, at 9:00 AM, <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext;text-decoration:none'>[email-masked]</s=
pan></a> wrote:<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText>&gt; =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText>&gt; Not Triumph but an old FIAT =
rallying.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText>&gt; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoPlainText>&gt; <a href=3D"https://youtu.be/YdBuwzRAEAw"><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext;text-decoration:none'>https://youtu.be/YdBuwzRA=
EAw</span></a><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText>&gt; =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText>&gt; Bob Kramer<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoPlainText>&gt; <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext;text-decoration:none'>[email-masked]</s=
pan></a><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText>&gt; =
_______________________________________________<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoPlainText>&gt; <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext;text-decoration:none'>[email-masked]</span>=
</a><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText>&gt; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoPlainText>&gt; <a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com"><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext;text-decoration:none'>http://www.fot-racing.com=
</span></a><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText>&gt; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoPlainText>&gt; Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html"><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext;text-decoration:none'>http://www.team.net/donat=
e.html</span></a><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText>&gt; Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext;text-decoration:none'>http://www.team.net/archi=
ve</span></a><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText>&gt; Forums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums"><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext;text-decoration:none'>http://www.team.net/forum=
s</span></a><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText>&gt; =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]"=
><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext;text-decoration:none'>http://autox.team.net/mai=
lman/options/fot/[email-masked]</span></a><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoPlainText>&gt; <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText>&gt; =
<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoPlainText>_______________________________________________<o:p>=
</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext;text-decoration:none'>[email-masked]</span>=
</a><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoPlainText><a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com"><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext;text-decoration:none'>http://www.fot-racing.com=
</span></a><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoPlainText><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoPlainText>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html"><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext;text-decoration:none'>http://www.team.net/donat=
e.html</span></a><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext;text-decoration:none'>http://www.team.net/archi=
ve</span></a><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText>Forums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums"><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext;text-decoration:none'>http://www.team.net/forum=
s</span></a><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText>Unsubscribe/Manage: =
<a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]"=
><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext;text-decoration:none'>http://autox.team.net/mai=
lman/options/fot/[email-masked]</span></a><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoPlainText><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000A_01D13BF1.FB589A20--

--===============8166699770655139317==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8166699770655139317==--