Subject: [Fot] Jeff Snook cited

From: John Styduhar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 16:42:49 -0500

--===============5088047540278776694==

--001a1145bd6ceb74cd052669da93

It's nice to see one of our friends made the 2016 Classic Motorsports
magazine calendar (for February), but not in his TR3 but driving a nice
green XKE.

--001a1145bd6ceb74cd052669da93
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">It&=
#39;s nice to see one of our friends made the 2016 Classic Motorsports maga=
zine calendar (for February), but not in his TR3 but driving a nice green X=
KE. =C2=A0 =C2=A0</div></div>

--001a1145bd6ceb74cd052669da93--

--===============5088047540278776694==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5088047540278776694==--