Subject: Re: [Fot] BFE / Ken Gillanders

From: Paul Ricco <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 17:02:55 -0600

Tony,

I am having the same experience and was hoping that someone might have updates contact info for BFE.  I have tried to reach them via email and phone for a few months with no success. 

Paul

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 11, 2015, at 9:19 AM, Tony Drews <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Anyone know if BFE / Ken Gillanders is having issues at the moment?  I'm not getting replies to e-mail and the phone number is constantly busy.  I know Ken likes to talk, so the busy signal may be legit.  But I'm getting it at 10 pm too so I'm concerned.  Hope he's OK.
> 
> Thanks, Tony Drews
> 
> _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
> 
> http://www.fot-racing.com
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
> 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 16:39:53 +0000 (UTC)

--===============8319004431594859391==
	boundary="----=_Part_234723_811421314.1450024793351"

------=_Part_234723_811421314.1450024793351
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Friends, 

I actually spoke with Ken a few months ago. He had recently returned home from a 2 month stay in the hospital for a broken hip. 

He was his usual talkative self, but perhaps feeling the effects of medication. His daughter was in the room with him and I felt he sure could have used her assistance. 

I placed an order with him and never received it. I wasn't really surprised and didn't feel that further inquiry would make a difference. 

Dave H. 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Paul Ricco" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Tony Drews" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] 
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2015 3:02:55 PM 
Subject: Re: [Fot] BFE / Ken Gillanders 

Tony, 

Paul 

Sent from my iPhone 

------=_Part_234723_811421314.1450024793351
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Friends,</div><div aria-label=3D"Compo=
se body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">I actually spoke with K=
en a few months ago. &nbsp;He had recently returned home from a 2 month sta=
y in the hospital for a broken hip.</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><=
br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">He was his usual talkative self, =
but perhaps feeling the effects of medication. &nbsp;His daughter was in th=
e room with him and I felt he sure could have used her assistance. &nbsp;</=
div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose b=
ody">I placed an order with him and never received it. &nbsp;I wasn't reall=
y surprised and didn't feel that further inquiry would make a difference.</=
div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose b=
ody">Dave H.</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div aria-labe=
l=3D"Compose body"><br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body"><br></div><di=
v><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div style=3D"color:#000;font-weight:normal;fo=
nt-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif=
;font-size:12pt;" data-mce-style=3D"color: #000; font-weight: normal; font-=
style: normal; text-decoration: none; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-ser=
if; font-size: 12pt;"><b>From: </b>"Paul Ricco" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<b=
r><b>To: </b>"Tony Drews" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Cc: </b>fot@auto=
x.team.net<br><b>Sent: </b>Friday, December 11, 2015 3:02:55 PM<br><b>Subje=
ct: </b>Re: [Fot] BFE / Ken Gillanders<br><div><br></div>Tony,<br><div><br>=
</div>I am having the same experience and was hoping that someone might hav=
e updates contact info for BFE. &nbsp;I have tried to reach them via email =
and phone for a few months with no success. <br><div><br></div>Paul<br><div=
><br></div>Sent from my iPhone<br><div><br></div>&gt; On Dec 11, 2015, at 9=
:19 AM, Tony Drews &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Anyon=
e know if BFE / Ken Gillanders is having issues at the moment? &nbsp;I'm no=
t getting replies to e-mail and the phone number is constantly busy. &nbsp;=
I know Ken likes to talk, so the busy signal may be legit. &nbsp;But I'm ge=
tting it at 10 pm too so I'm concerned. &nbsp;Hope he's OK.<br>&gt; <br>&gt=
; Thanks, Tony Drews<br>&gt; <br>&gt; _____________________________________=
__________<br>&gt; [email-masked]<br>&gt; <br>&gt; http://www.fot-racin=
g.com<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>&gt; Arch=
ive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>&gt; Forums: http://www.team.net/forums=
<br>&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/paul=
[email-masked]<br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>________________________________________=
_______<br>[email-masked]<br><div><br></div>http://www.fot-racing.com<b=
r><div><br></div>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>Archive: http:/=
/www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<br>Unsubscribe/=
Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<br><d=
iv><br></div><br></div><div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_234723_811421314.1450024793351--

--===============8319004431594859391==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8319004431594859391==--