Subject: [Fot] GT6 External oil lines

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 01:17:43 +0000 (UTC)

--===============2271790467029147468==
	boundary="----=_Part_9014629_720108887.1448587063576"

------=_Part_9014629_720108887.1448587063576
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello every one Happy Thanksgiving I would like to=C2=A0add external oil li=
nes to my TR6. Kas describes it on page 132 of Triumph =C2=A0Prep book I am=
 wondering who has made this effort for better front oiling to the crank,an=
d looking for more details=C2=A0 Thanks Rob=20

------=_Part_9014629_720108887.1448587063576
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><body><div style="font-family: Courier; font-size: 24pt; color: #000000"><DIV aria-label="Compose body"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: medium" data-mce-style="font-size: medium;">Hello every one Happy Thanksgiving I would like to&nbsp;add external oil lines to my TR6. Kas describes it on page 132 of Triumph &nbsp;Prep book I am wondering who has made this effort for better front oiling to the crank,and looking for more details&nbsp; Thanks Rob</SPAN></DIV></div></body></html>
------=_Part_9014629_720108887.1448587063576--

--===============2271790467029147468==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2271790467029147468==--