Subject: [Fot] TR3B register of remaining TR3Bs

From: John Styduhar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 20:37:28 -0500

--===============2912621137389422549==

--001a1145bd6c8739d70525b81593

Amici,
If any owner of a TR3B is interested in including their car in a register
of remaining TR3Bs and receive a numbered certificate of confirmation,
please forward the following information to Gert J. van de Klashorst,
registrar:

Titled Date-
Commission Number-
Body Serial Number-
Engine Number-
Rear Axle Serial Number-
Gearbox Serial Number-
Current owner's name, address, and contact information-
Owned since date-
Car history if known-
Current photo-

Gert's email address is       [email-masked]

--001a1145bd6c8739d70525b81593
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">Ami=
ci,</div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">If any owne=
r of a TR3B is interested in including their car in a register of remaining=
 TR3Bs and receive a numbered certificate of confirmation, please forward t=
he following information to Gert J. van de Klashorst, registrar: =C2=A0</di=
v><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small"><br></div><div cla=
ss=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">Titled Date-=C2=A0</div><div=
 class=3D"gmail_default">Commission Number-</div><div class=3D"gmail_defaul=
t">Body Serial Number-</div><div class=3D"gmail_default">Engine Number-</di=
v><div class=3D"gmail_default">Rear Axle Serial Number-</div><div class=3D"=
gmail_default">Gearbox Serial Number-</div><div class=3D"gmail_default">Cur=
rent owner&#39;s name, address, and contact information-<br></div><div clas=
s=3D"gmail_default">Owned since date-<br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default"=
>Car history if known-</div><div class=3D"gmail_default">Current photo-</di=
v><div class=3D"gmail_default"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default">Gert&=
#39;s email address is =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0=C2=A0<span style=3D"color:rgb(1=
19,119,119);font-family:&#39;normal arial&#39;,sans-serif;font-size:12px">k=
lokhuis67</span><span style=3D"color:rgb(119,119,119);font-family:&#39;norm=
al arial&#39;,sans-serif;font-size:12px">@<a href=3D"http://t-online.de">t-=
online.de</a></span></div><div class=3D"gmail_default"><br></div></div>

--001a1145bd6c8739d70525b81593--

--===============2912621137389422549==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2912621137389422549==--

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 11:29:36 -0500

--===============4981476569850603223==
	boundary="----=_Part_55210_1153325856.1448900976458"

------=_Part_55210_1153325856.1448900976458
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I share your feelings about the ITALIA.  I never owned one, but did lust after two of them in the 1990s.  One (in Pennsylvania) was affordable, but all rusted out.  The other showed up for sale at a Road America vintage event.  It was from Florida, near flawless, but I could not afford it.  

I always had similar warm feelings for the PEERLESS.  Bob Wismer and I had one for a while.  It even had some competition history, but we never raced it.  

Both beautiful automobiles, with TRIUMPH drive trains.

Bill Dentinger

-----Original Message-----
From: John Styduhar <[email-masked]>
To: klokhuis67 <[email-masked]>; Triumph 'Friends of Triumph <[email-masked]>
Cc: J Roenigk <[email-masked]>
Sent: Mon, Nov 30, 2015 10:11 am
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3B register of remaining TR3Bs

I saw a beautiful red Italia at the Kastner Cup this year at Summit Point. Can't remember who the owner was. I think it is the most beautiful car that Triumph made. 

------=_Part_55210_1153325856.1448900976458
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='2' face='arial'>
<div><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" style="background-color: transparent;">I share your feelings about the ITALIA.&nbsp; I never owned one, but did lust after two of them in the 1990s.&nbsp; One (in Pennsylvania) was affordable, but all rusted out.&nbsp; The other showed up for sale at a Road America vintage event.&nbsp; It was from Florida, near&nbsp;flawless, but I could not afford it.&nbsp; </font></div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>I always had similar warm feelings for the&nbsp;PEERLESS.&nbsp; Bob Wismer and I had one for a while.&nbsp; It even had some competition history, but we never raced it.&nbsp; </div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>Both beautiful automobiles, with TRIUMPH drive trains.</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>Bill Dentinger</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div style="color: black; font-family: arial,helvetica; font-size: 10pt;">-----Original Message-----<br>
From: John Styduhar &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: klokhuis67 &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; Triumph 'Friends of Triumph &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Cc: J Roenigk &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Mon, Nov 30, 2015 10:11 am<br>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3B register of remaining TR3Bs<br>
<br>

<div id="AOLMsgPart_1.2_8bae1e69-1d2c-4cfb-bec6-903effc581f9">

<div class="aolReplacedBody">
<div dir="ltr">
<div class="gmail_default" style="font-size: small;">I saw a beautiful red Italia at the Kastner Cup this year at Summit Point. Can't remember who the owner was. I think it is the most beautiful car that Triumph made.&nbsp;</div>
</div>

<div class="gmail_extra"><br>
&nbsp;</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</font>
------=_Part_55210_1153325856.1448900976458--

--===============4981476569850603223==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============4981476569850603223==--