Subject: [Fot] Racetorations rear shock kit

From: "Enquiries Road & Track" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 20:26:54 +1000

--===============6613140910195567326==

--001a113ecbee54146305251e8df4

i have a Racetorations (UK) rear telescopic conversion "kit" for a TR5/TR6

does anyone else have one of these??.I dont have the rear shocks and trying
to find what was used on them. i've emailed them a few times and got no
answer. in any case, id rather buy a modern gas shock more suited to
everyday road sue then the fancy Spax or other adjustable race shocks they
would try to sell me

thanks Terry

--001a113ecbee54146305251e8df4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">i have a Racetorations (UK) rear telescopic conversion &qu=
ot;kit&quot; for a TR5/TR6<div><br></div><div>does anyone else have one of =
these??.I dont have the rear shocks and trying to find what was used on the=
m. i&#39;ve emailed them a few times and got no answer. in any case, id rat=
her buy a modern gas shock more suited to everyday road sue then the fancy =
Spax or other adjustable race shocks they would try to sell me</div><div><b=
r></div><div>thanks Terry<br><div><br></div><div><div><div class=3D"gmail_s=
ignature"><br></div></div>
</div></div></div>

--001a113ecbee54146305251e8df4--

--===============6613140910195567326==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6613140910195567326==--

---

From: Bud Rolofson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 08:43:17 -0700

KY gas shocks at BPNW are what I've used. That is until the bracket ripped out a piece of the frame because the bump stops were not properly adjusted. Back to HD lever arm shocks ever since.
Bud

Sent from my Commodore 64

> On Nov 22, 2015, at 3:26 AM, Enquiries Road & Track <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> does anyone else have one of these??.I dont have the rear shocks and trying to find what was used on them. i've emailed them a few times and got no answer. in any case, id rather buy a modern gas shock more suited to everyday road sue then the fancy Spax or other adjustable race shocks they would try to sell me
> 
> thanks Terry
> 
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
>