Subject: [Fot] Shift Knob

From: Todd Redmond <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 12:24:53 -0500 (EST)

--Boundary_(ID_nIVjjv1cO7Wp2ReCMyho3w)
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable
Content-disposition: inline

Can anyone identify this shift knob? =C2=A0The thumb switch is broken off b=
ut=20
was in place between the H and L for overdrive. =C2=A0I'd like to replace i=
t=20
with the same. =C2=A0Kinda thinking its from a Dolomite.

And since I've never driven this car, is that the location for reverse=20
on a TR3 gearbox?

Thanks
Todd

--Boundary_(ID_nIVjjv1cO7Wp2ReCMyho3w)
Content-transfer-encoding: base64
Content-disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_2915 (2).jpg"

--Boundary_(ID_nIVjjv1cO7Wp2ReCMyho3w)
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--Boundary_(ID_nIVjjv1cO7Wp2ReCMyho3w)--