Subject: [Fot] Fwd: Spit dog ring Trans

From: Ron <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 13:41:02 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_5787839_2128434890.1448545262346
	boundary="----=_Part_5787840_1970088151.1448545262346"

------=_Part_5787840_1970088151.1448545262346
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

----- Forwarded Message -----From: Ron <[email-masked]>To: [email-masked]: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 13:38:28 -0000 (UTC)Subject: Spit dog ring Trans

Hi All,
I will be building one of my ReK Spit Dog Ring Gearboxes this winter and was wandering if there was any interest from any of you.  All would benefit on labor as setup time for the different operations would be reduced.
My trans is a bolt in item - no engine adapter ring, sock driveshaft and the cast Aluminum box is my design for quick change gears.  4th gear does not have to be 1to1.  It can be overdrive or under drive or 1to1.  This enables you to use a 3.27 diff gear and under drive 4th to get whatever final ratio you want.  The same applies with all diff ratios for long or short tracks. All gear sets are hewland mk8 or 9 (same as formula ford) See the attach photo for anyone not familiar with my trans.  If interested please contact me off line.
Ron Krantz
ReK Racing
248-917-7223

------=_Part_5787840_1970088151.1448545262346
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>----- Forwarded Message -----<br />From: Ron &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br />To: [email-masked]<br />Sent: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 13:38:28 -0000 (UTC)<br />Subject: Spit dog ring Trans</div>
<div></div>
<div>Hi All,</div>
<div>I will be building one of my ReK Spit Dog Ring&nbsp;Gearboxes this winter and was wandering if there was any interest from any of you.&nbsp; All would benefit on labor as setup time for the different operations would be reduced.</div>
<div>My trans is a bolt in item - no engine adapter ring, sock driveshaft and the&nbsp;cast Aluminum box is my design&nbsp;for quick change gears.&nbsp; 4th gear does not have to be 1to1.&nbsp; It can be overdrive or under drive or 1to1.&nbsp; This enables you to use a 3.27 diff gear and under drive 4th to get whatever final ratio you want.&nbsp; The same applies with all diff ratios for long or short tracks.&nbsp;All gear sets are hewland mk8 or 9 (same as formula ford)&nbsp;See the attach photo for anyone not familiar with my trans.&nbsp; If interested please contact me off line.</div>
<div>Ron Krantz</div>
<div>ReK Racing</div>
<div>248-917-7223</div>
<div></div>
------=_Part_5787840_1970088151.1448545262346--

------=_Part_5787839_2128434890.1448545262346
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=trans-pic.BMP
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

------=_Part_5787839_2128434890.1448545262346
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

------=_Part_5787839_2128434890.1448545262346--

---

From: Ron <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 18:38:42 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_6011744_1330774896.1448563122717
	boundary="----=_Part_6011745_291493567.1448563122717"

------=_Part_6011745_291493567.1448563122717
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

All,
The current cost is $8000 for one off builds.  If I can built 4 to 6 at one=
 time I am sure everyone would benefit about $500 savings.
I am attaching my gear chart with the most effective gears for all spit dif=
fs.  The common diffs are across the top and final ratios for each gear set=
 is below.=20
Ron Krantz
ReK Racing

----- Original Message -----From: Christopher <[email-masked]>To: Ron <r=
[email-masked]>Sent: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 17:38:26 -0000 (UTC)Subject: Re=
: [Fot] Fwd: Spit dog ring Trans

Ron,Interesting concept and I would like more info such as price and ratios=
.

Happy Thanksgiving

Sincerely,Christopher [email-masked]

> On Nov 26, 2015, at 8:41 AM, Ron <[email-masked]> wrote:> > ----- =
Forwarded Message -----> From: Ron <[email-masked]>> To: triumphs@au=
tox.team.net> Sent: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 13:38:28 -0000 (UTC)> Subject: Spit do=
g ring Trans> Hi All,> I will be building one of my ReK Spit Dog Ring Gearb=
oxes this winter and was wandering if there was any interest from any of yo=
u. All would benefit on labor as setup time for the different operations wo=
uld be reduced.> My trans is a bolt in item - no engine adapter ring, sock =
driveshaft and the cast Aluminum box is my design for quick change gears. 4=
th gear does not have to be 1to1. It can be overdrive or under drive or 1to=
1. This enables you to use a 3.27 diff gear and under drive 4th to get what=
ever final ratio you want. The same applies with all diff ratios for long o=
r short tracks. All gear sets are hewland mk8 or 9 (same as formula ford) S=
ee the attach photo for anyone not familiar with my trans. If interested pl=
ease contact me off line.> Ron Krantz> ReK Racing> 248-917-7223> <trans-pic=
.BMP>> _______________________________________________> [email-masked]>=
 > http://www.fot-racing.com> > Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html> Ar=
chive: http://www.team.net/archive> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums> Uns=
ubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]=
m> >

------=_Part_6011745_291493567.1448563122717
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div>All,</div>
<div>The current cost is $8000 for one off builds.&nbsp; If I can built 4 t=
o 6 at one time I am sure everyone would benefit about $500 savings.</div>
<div>I am attaching my gear chart&nbsp;with the most effective gears for al=
l spit diffs.&nbsp; The common diffs are across the top and final ratios fo=
r each gear set is below.&nbsp;</div>
<div>Ron Krantz</div>
<div>ReK Racing</div>
<div></div>
<div>----- Original Message -----<br />From: Christopher &lt;SeaCubeCo@aol.=
com&gt;<br />To: Ron &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br />Sent: Thu, 26 Nov 2=
015 17:38:26 -0000 (UTC)<br />Subject: Re: [Fot] Fwd: Spit dog ring Trans</=
div>
<div></div>
<div>Ron,<br />Interesting concept and I would like more info such as price=
 and ratios.</div>
<div></div>
<div>Happy Thanksgiving</div>
<div></div>
<div>Sincerely,<br />Christopher Bock<br />www.SeaCubeCo.com<br />SeaCubeCo=
@aol.com<br />609-319-4322</div>
<div></div>
<div><br />&gt; On Nov 26, 2015, at 8:41 AM, Ron &lt;[email-masked]&=
gt; wrote:<br />&gt; <br />&gt; ----- Forwarded Message -----<br />&gt; Fro=
m: Ron &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br />&gt; To: [email-masked]<=
br />&gt; Sent: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 13:38:28 -0000 (UTC)<br />&gt; Subject: Sp=
it dog ring Trans<br />&gt; Hi All,<br />&gt; I will be building one of my =
ReK Spit Dog Ring Gearboxes this winter and was wandering if there was any =
interest from any of you. All would benefit on labor as setup time for the =
different operations would be reduced.<br />&gt; My trans is a bolt in item=
 - no engine adapter ring, sock driveshaft and the cast Aluminum box is my =
design for quick change gears. 4th gear does not have to be 1to1. It can be=
 overdrive or under drive or 1to1. This enables you to use a 3.27 diff gear=
 and under drive 4th to get whatever final ratio you want. The same applies=
 with all diff ratios for long or short tracks. All gear sets are hewland m=
k8 or 9 (same as formula ford) See the attach photo for anyone not familiar=
 with my trans. If interested please contact me off line.<br />&gt; Ron Kra=
ntz<br />&gt; ReK Racing<br />&gt; 248-917-7223<br />&gt; &lt;trans-pic.BMP=
&gt;<br />&gt; _______________________________________________<br />&gt; fo=
[email-masked]<br />&gt; <br />&gt; http://www.fot-racing.com<br />&gt; <=
br />&gt; Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br />&gt; Archive: http:/=
/www.team.net/archive<br />&gt; Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<br />&gt=
; Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/seacubeco@a=
ol.com<br />&gt; <br />&gt;</div>
<div></div>
------=_Part_6011745_291493567.1448563122717--

------=_Part_6011744_1330774896.1448563122717
 name="Master gear chart 3.xlsx"
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Master gear chart 3.xlsx"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

------=_Part_6011744_1330774896.1448563122717
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------=_Part_6011744_1330774896.1448563122717--