Subject: [Fot] TR4 oil pump

From: Dave Spiwak via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 10:44:48 -0400

--===============9089291184292323888==

--part1_e3653.65e49ebc.428f4960_boundary
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Who makes an improved TR oil pump? Mine broke at Summit  Point
--part1_e3653.65e49ebc.428f4960_boundary
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3DUS-ASCII" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.9600.17801"></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR:=
 #000000"=20
bottomMargin=3D7 leftMargin=3D7 rightMargin=3D7 topMargin=3D7><FONT id=3Dr=
ole_document=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D2 face=3DArial>
<DIV>Who makes an improved TR oil pump? Mine broke at Summit=20
Point</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>
--part1_e3653.65e49ebc.428f4960_boundary--

--===============9089291184292323888==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============9089291184292323888==--