Subject: [Fot] GT6 head porting

From: Scott Janzen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 17:58:16 -0400

--===============5554832562184130540==
 boundary="Apple-Mail=_236BA9EF-E5CB-4E90-B9B3-641217A12E55"

--Apple-Mail=_236BA9EF-E5CB-4E90-B9B3-641217A12E55
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

Anyone know who is porting GT6 heads these days?
--Apple-Mail=_236BA9EF-E5CB-4E90-B9B3-641217A12E55
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">Anyone know who is porting GT6 heads these days?</body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_236BA9EF-E5CB-4E90-B9B3-641217A12E55--

--===============5554832562184130540==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5554832562184130540==--

---

From: Chuck Gee via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 16:48:22 -0700

Jerry Barker did mine.

Chuck

> On May 21, 2015, at 2:58 PM, Scott Janzen via Fot <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
>