Subject: [Fot] Triumph Stuff for Sale

From: Scott Janzen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 May 2015 08:17:06 -0400

--===============4569556016443724929==
 boundary="Apple-Mail=_44285963-1AF1-47D3-9C96-363E4698D8E2"

--Apple-Mail=_44285963-1AF1-47D3-9C96-363E4698D8E2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

I've got some surplus, mostly new, in my garage - will bring to the =
Kastner Cup or ship:

Lucas gold coil, new in box
Holley fuel regulator, 1-4 psi, #12-804, new in box
headlamp stone guards, stainless mesh, 7", Moss, new in box=20
GT6 clutch pressure plate, NOS, Laycock and Sheffield
GT6 tach cable, new
GT6 solid center racing clutch disc, new, TS Imported
(6) Weber carb 28mm chokes, new, used one dyno run,for 40 DCOE
Magna Flow muffler, new, 2-1/2" in-out, 14"x9", photo
Aluminum oil vent canister, filter on top, photo
GT6 tranny, needs rebuild, former Quantum rebuild, good rebuild material
GT6 steel flywheel, surface rust, good
GT6 transmission shift kit (plastic ball and spring for shift lever)

Make me an offer, 50% or less on new stuff - garage is overflowing!

--Apple-Mail=_44285963-1AF1-47D3-9C96-363E4698D8E2
	type="text/html";
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_6ABA8D58-9A58-4967-95A4-0BAB2566F042"

--Apple-Mail=_6ABA8D58-9A58-4967-95A4-0BAB2566F042
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">I've =
got some surplus, mostly new, in my garage - will bring to the Kastner =
Cup or ship:<div><br><div><ol class=3D"MailOutline"><li>Lucas gold coil, =
new in box</li><li>Holley fuel regulator, 1-4 psi, #12-804, new in =
box</li><li>headlamp stone guards, stainless mesh, 7", Moss, new in =
box&nbsp;</li><li>GT6 clutch pressure plate, NOS, Laycock and =
Sheffield</li><li>GT6 tach cable, new</li><li>GT6 solid center racing =
clutch disc, new, TS Imported</li><li>(6) Weber carb 28mm chokes, new, =
used one dyno run,for 40 DCOE</li><li>Magna Flow muffler, new, 2-1/2" =
in-out, 14"x9", photo</li><li>Aluminum oil vent canister, filter on top, =
photo</li><li>GT6 tranny, needs rebuild, former Quantum rebuild, good =
rebuild material</li><li>GT6 steel flywheel, surface rust, =
good</li><li>GT6 transmission shift kit (plastic ball and spring for =
shift lever)</li></ol><div><br></div></div><div>Make me an offer, 50% or =
less on new stuff - garage is =
overflowing!</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><img =
id=3D"5cc9cd6d-576e-4bed-af08-e54232cd894d" height=3D"1155" width=3D"866" =
apple-width=3D"yes" apple-height=3D"yes" =
src=3D"cid:8F34CBA3-AE4B-4FFD-85ED-0DD462A40469@home"><img =
id=3D"e303c86c-f751-45c6-84b1-6faaba961928" height=3D"1155" width=3D"866" =
apple-width=3D"yes" apple-height=3D"yes" =
src=3D"cid:816E127D-18DB-495B-B806-7068E5B02319@home"><img height=3D"866" =
width=3D"866" apple-width=3D"yes" apple-height=3D"yes" =
id=3D"fb1dfa57-a772-4597-8c2f-0d4b4d4d4feb" =
src=3D"cid:FF91678F-AD19-4C6D-A932-A61758CA6063@home"></div></div></body><=
/html>=

--Apple-Mail=_6ABA8D58-9A58-4967-95A4-0BAB2566F042
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=FullSizeRender.jpg
	name="FullSizeRender.jpg"
Content-Id: <8F34CBA3-AE4B-4FFD-85ED-0DD462A40469@home>

--Apple-Mail=_6ABA8D58-9A58-4967-95A4-0BAB2566F042
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_0386.JPG
	name="IMG_0386.JPG"
Content-Id: <816E127D-18DB-495B-B806-7068E5B02319@home>

--Apple-Mail=_6ABA8D58-9A58-4967-95A4-0BAB2566F042
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=magaflow.jpg
	x-mac-hide-extension=yes;
	x-unix-mode=0644;
	name="magaflow.jpg"
Content-Id: <FF91678F-AD19-4C6D-A932-A61758CA6063@home>

--Apple-Mail=_6ABA8D58-9A58-4967-95A4-0BAB2566F042--

--Apple-Mail=_44285963-1AF1-47D3-9C96-363E4698D8E2--

--===============4569556016443724929==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4569556016443724929==--