Subject: [Fot] trailer for sale

From: Spitfire Racing via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 18:02:31 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1899356327799332426==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0125_01D09327.2517F8C0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0125_01D09327.2517F8C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Pictures can follow.

I have a trailer I built and used for a number of years to haul my Spitfire
race car as well as many of the Triumphs and MGs in my collection. (This
will not haul your Edsel or Lincoln) This has twin steel ramps with the
center filled with plywood/treated. There is a hand winch and the lights
work. There are no brakes. There are steel ramps with it that store onboard.
This is a dual axle (4 wheel) trailer and it is all steel-tires are good.
Would benefit greatly from fresh paint. I don't use it much since getting an
enclosed 24' trailer. I do have a transferrable NY registration. It has
adequate tie down locations.

I'll take some pictures tomorrow if there is any interest. I would like to
see $700 or so for it. Offers considered when pictures are available.

This is a short trailer to allow for the race car on the trailer to be
backed into a winter storage space years ago. 

It is not light in weight. It is located near Ithaca NY.

Send me an email address and I will send pics tomorrow. I don't think
pictures will go through on the FOT site.

Russ Moore

Spitfire #49

------=_NextPart_000_0125_01D09327.2517F8C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><i>Pictures can follow.<o:p></o:p></i></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I have a =
trailer I built and used for a number of years to haul my Spitfire race =
car as well as many of the Triumphs and MGs in my collection. (This will =
not haul your Edsel or Lincoln) This has twin steel ramps with the =
center filled with plywood/treated. There is a hand winch and the lights =
work. There are no brakes. There are steel ramps with it that store =
onboard. This is a dual axle (4 wheel) trailer and it is all steel-tires =
are good. Would benefit greatly from fresh paint. I don&#8217;t use it =
much since getting an enclosed 24&#8217; trailer. I do have a =
transferrable NY registration. It has adequate tie down =
locations.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;ll take some pictures tomorrow if there is any =
interest. I would like to see $700 or so for it. Offers considered when =
pictures are available.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>This is a =
short trailer to allow for the race car on the trailer to be backed into =
a winter storage space years ago. <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>It =
is not light in weight. It is located near Ithaca NY.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Send me an =
email address and I will send pics tomorrow. I don&#8217;t think =
pictures will go through on the FOT site.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Russ =
Moore<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Spitfire =
#49<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0125_01D09327.2517F8C0--

--===============1899356327799332426==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1899356327799332426==--