Subject: [Fot] Looking for street TR4-6

From: Spitfire Racing via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 18:13:49 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============4500260260405674577==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000E_01D09584.383C4500"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01D09584.383C4500
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I have a good friend who has been bitten by the bug and is looking for a
decent street TR-4; tr-250 or TR-6. Isn't after a trailer queen nor a 5 year
project. A nice no excuses drivable car is desired. Range up to the low
teens. Please contact me with any leads. Pictures appreciated with details
and contact info please.

Russ Moore

Brooktondale, NY (in the heart of the rust-belt)

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01D09584.383C4500
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I have a =
good friend who has been bitten by the bug and is looking for a decent =
street TR-4; tr-250 or TR-6. Isn&#8217;t after a trailer queen nor a 5 =
year project. A nice no excuses drivable car is desired. Range up to the =
low teens. Please contact me with any leads. Pictures appreciated with =
details and contact info please.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Russ =
Moore<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Brooktondale, NY (in the heart =
of the rust-belt)<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000E_01D09584.383C4500--

--===============4500260260405674577==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4500260260405674577==--

---

From: Bill Tobin via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 21:06:36 -0400

--===============4949253220647047716==
 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_020D_01D0959C.5AAB0AA0"

------=_NextPart_000_020D_01D0959C.5AAB0AA0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Russ and Company, I just discovered a '74 TR6 in Meadville, PA, just =
south of me.
An estate is being liquidated. The car falls into the started and never =
finished restoration category.
It was brown and painted a color like the Aquamarine on my '64 Tempest. =
It's mostly together, gas tank is out but there. Lots of new parts: top, =
door panels, Monza exhaust, wheel rings that go with it. The frame looks =
good by what I could see. Engine turns but carbs need work.
It looks like it could be made road worthy with a little work; not a =
basket case.
I thought about it but have too many projects already.
The guy is asking about 4500 for the lot.
Kurt Rominger 814 720-6640 or 814 337-3334
He sells on e-bay as phillips bradley
Cheers, Bill
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Spitfire Racing via Fot=20
  To: [email-masked]=20
  Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2015 6:13 PM
  Subject: [Fot] Looking for street TR4-6

  I have a good friend who has been bitten by the bug and is looking for =
a decent street TR-4; tr-250 or TR-6. Isn't after a trailer queen nor a =
5 year project. A nice no excuses drivable car is desired. Range up to =
the low teens. Please contact me with any leads. Pictures appreciated =
with details and contact info please.

  =20

  Russ Moore

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-----

  Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
  Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
  Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
  Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_020D_01D0959C.5AAB0AA0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40" xmlns:v =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m =3D=20
"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml"><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE>@font-face {
	font-family: Cambria Math;
}
@font-face {
	font-family: Calibri;
}
@page WordSection1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; =
}
P.MsoNormal {
	MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Calibri","sans-serif"; FONT-SIZE: =
11pt
}
LI.MsoNormal {
	MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Calibri","sans-serif"; FONT-SIZE: =
11pt
}
DIV.MsoNormal {
	MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Calibri","sans-serif"; FONT-SIZE: =
11pt
}
A:link {
	COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99
}
SPAN.MsoHyperlink {
	COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99
}
A:visited {
	COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99
}
SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {
	COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99
}
SPAN.EmailStyle17 {
	FONT-FAMILY: "Calibri","sans-serif"; COLOR: windowtext; mso-style-type: =
personal-compose
}
.MsoChpDefault {
	mso-style-type: export-only
}
DIV.WordSection1 {
	page: WordSection1
}
</STYLE>
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></HEAD>
<BODY lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue bgColor=3D#ffffff vLink=3Dpurple>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Russ and Company, I just discovered a =
'74 TR6 in=20
Meadville, PA, just south of me.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>An estate is being liquidated. The car =
falls into=20
the started and never finished restoration category.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>It was brown and painted a color like =
the=20
Aquamarine on my '64 Tempest. It's mostly together, gas tank is out but =
there.=20
Lots of new parts: top, door panels, Monza exhaust, wheel rings that go =
with it.=20
The frame looks good by what I could see. Engine turns but carbs need=20
work.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>It looks like it could be made road =
worthy with a=20
little work; not a basket case.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I thought about it but have too many =
projects=20
already.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>The guy is asking about 4500 for the=20
lot.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Kurt Rominger 814 720-6640 or 814=20
337-3334</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>He sells on e-bay as phillips =
bradley</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Cheers, Bill</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; =
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial; BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=[email-masked] =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Spitfire Racing=20
  via Fot</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
  href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Saturday, May 23, 2015 =
6:13=20
PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Fot] Looking for =
street=20
  TR4-6</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV class=3DWordSection1>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal>I have a good friend who has been bitten by the =
bug and is=20
  looking for a decent street TR-4; tr-250 or TR-6. Isn=92t after a =
trailer queen=20
  nor a 5 year project. A nice no excuses drivable car is desired. Range =
up to=20
  the low teens. Please contact me with any leads. Pictures appreciated =
with=20
  details and contact info please.<o:p></o:p></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal>Russ Moore<o:p></o:p></P>
  <P class=3DMsoNormal>Brooktondale, NY (in the heart of the=20
  rust-belt)<o:p></o:p></P></DIV>
  <P>
  <HR>

  =
<P></P>_______________________________________________<BR>[email-masked].=
net<BR><BR>http://www.fot-racing.com<BR><BR>Donate:=20
  http://www.team.net/donate.html<BR>Archive:=20
  http://www.team.net/archive<BR>Forums:=20
  http://www.team.net/forums<BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
  =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<BR>=
<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_020D_01D0959C.5AAB0AA0--

--===============4949253220647047716==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============4949253220647047716==--