Subject: [Fot] Team.Net troubles

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 12:19:51 -0600

I think that this message may actually go out to some folks.

But currently, and for the last several days email can not be delivered
to autox.team.net. Glad it didn't happen during the Kastner Cup!

What happened is that the Comcast cable modem kissed the turf, cutting the servers
off from the world.  After waiting unsuccessfully for a Comcast tech to come replace
the broken box I spent some of my time and money trying to get a store bought box
to work. Somewhat successful, but the box I purchased apparently does not have the
smarts to deal with a block of static IP addresses on the LAN side.  Fun, fun, fun.

Bottom line is that Team.Net is broken, and I have no ETA as to it being fully operational
again.

And replying to this message will not work. If you do wish to contact me use the address

[email-masked]

I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience, and am working to resolve it.
Thank you for you patience.

mjb, the overpaid and underworked man behind the curtain.

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive