Subject: [Fot] Debris Flag

From: Walter Hollowell via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 17:47:32 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4010099697389937833==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0168_01D0875B.908C6C80"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0168_01D0875B.908C6C80
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

This past weekend was good racing for me and my TR6 at my racing club,
Southwest Motorsport , www.swms.org,. 

My ran super strong with no mechanical issues. I came in 4th place in the
trophy race on Saturday and 2nd place on

Sunday beating the Porsche 911s and a quick Datsun 510. A funny thing
happened during the qualifying race on Saturday. 

Corner 6 is a 180 degree right hander and a corner worker was waving debris
flag there and there was another debris flag at corner 12 which is a 3rd
gear

Left hand sweeper which is taken flat out  (if you have the guts). As I'm in
traffic doing more laps I'm looking for car parts or a tool laying 

In the track at these two corners but I never did see anything. I did see
what looked like a dead prairie dog or something just before corner six

But I found out later that I was wrong. It turned out that two rattle snakes
decided to try to make it across the track during the qualifying race but
neither one made it. The one in corner 12 was small 2 or 3 feet long but the
one just before corner 6 was larger, almost 6 feet.

Now that is a real road hazard.

Walt Hollowell

Albuquerque, New Mexico

------=_NextPart_000_0168_01D0875B.908C6C80
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>This past =
weekend was good racing for me and my TR6 at my racing club, Southwest =
Motorsport , <a href=3D"http://www.swms.org">www.swms.org</a>,. =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>My ran super strong with no =
mechanical issues. I came in 4<sup>th</sup> place in the trophy race on =
Saturday and 2<sup>nd</sup> place on<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Sunday beating the Porsche 911s and a quick Datsun =
510. A funny thing happened during the qualifying race on Saturday. =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Corner 6 is a 180 degree right =
hander and a corner worker was waving debris flag there and there was =
another debris flag at corner 12 which is a 3<sup>rd</sup> =
gear<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Left hand sweeper which is taken =
flat out&nbsp; (if you have the guts). As I&#8217;m in traffic doing =
more laps I&#8217;m looking for car parts or a tool laying =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>In the track at these two corners =
but I never did see anything. I did see what looked like a dead prairie =
dog or something just before corner six<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>But I found out later that I was wrong. It turned out =
that two rattle snakes decided to try to make it across the track during =
the qualifying race but neither one made it. The one in corner 12 was =
small 2 or 3 feet long but the one just before corner 6 was larger, =
almost 6 feet.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Now that is a real =
road hazard.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Walt =
Hollowell<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Albuquerque, New =
Mexico<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0168_01D0875B.908C6C80--

--===============4010099697389937833==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4010099697389937833==--