Subject: [Fot] k kup

From: Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 16:15:19 -0700

--===============3849952198071598973==

--047d7b3a9c12efa974051627061e

Can those of us who did not make get some news?  Would love a competiors
list so I knew who were in the cars I see.  Post on Facebook?

--047d7b3a9c12efa974051627061e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:georgia,=
serif;font-size:small">Can those of us who did not make get some news?=C2=
=A0 Would love a competiors list so I knew who were in the cars I see.=C2=
=A0 Post on Facebook?</div></div>

--047d7b3a9c12efa974051627061e--

--===============3849952198071598973==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3849952198071598973==--