Subject: [Fot] Spitfire wheels or "77" TR8 alloys needed

From: Joe Guinan via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 16:15:32 -0500

I'm trying to help a Brit who is looking for TR8 alloy wheels stamped with
the "77" year date for a numbers matching TR8 he's acquired. I have three of
them in a set of 8 I bought last year. I'd like to be able to provide those
to him, but would need to acquire a different full set of four suitable for
a vintage race prepped Spitfire. Thought I would post a request for info
here and see if anyone has some that could be parted with and not cost too
dear a price. Even though I[m cheap, I'm kind of a snob about wheels - don't
much care for dished aluminum wheels, so looking for something other than
those.

Alternative idea - If someone has a full set of "77" stamped TR8 alloys they
want to sell, I could put the two parties together and get out of the way...

Driver's school with Rocky Mountain Vintage Racing was completed a couple
weeks ago with a Spitfire "Scholarship Car" provided by RMVR, so I have my
novice license in hand. I'm trying to finish a car for races later this
summer.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, Nebraska

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive