Subject: [Fot] Summit Point Group 3 AM race video

From: Dick Stockton via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 14:12:50 -0400

--===============7702426475795810383==

--001a1136fb508ad48f0516c3b929

I had Bobby Adams help me with this...

Here is my in car:
https://youtu.be/my65yxWENFE

same race from Tony Drew's car:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAp_LOdvJwI

Good seeing everyone.

Dick

--001a1136fb508ad48f0516c3b929
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I had Bobby Adams help me with this...<div><br></div><div>=
Here is my in car:</div><div><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/my65yxWENFE">https=
://youtu.be/my65yxWENFE</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>same race from Ton=
y Drew&#39;s car:</div><div><a href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DlA=
p_LOdvJwI">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DlAp_LOdvJwI</a><br></div><div>=
<br></div><div>Good seeing everyone.=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>Dick=C2=
=A0</div></div>

--001a1136fb508ad48f0516c3b929--

--===============7702426475795810383==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7702426475795810383==--