Subject: Re: [Fot] I've updated the garage cleanout list

From: Aaron Johnson via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 22:05:20 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8522049286963658943==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_005B_01D086B6.6A487E10"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01D086B6.6A487E10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Well the move to India is a go and I'm sorting through things now.  Looking
to be out of the country by middle of July at the latest for 2 years in
Bangalore.

Still have lots of stuff:

Spitfire 1500/TR6 bearings

Lots left, email with need.  Mostly AE  $25/set  rods/cranks

Race stuff:

2 polymatrix Wilwood Dynalite single calipers 15b-3990d 7012B $60 each

2 Wilwood billet dynalite single calipers - $60 each
VHS 3 stage dry sump pump - $500 no bracketry, but have various drive gears
and idler 
SPA AFF extinguisher full $100 - just the bottle no fittings or pull/push
cable older but full
Halon extinguisher (phoenix) $250 5lb, doesn't have cables or fittings

Oil filter (racing type canister) cartridge type with AN fittings
Autometer pro comp ultra lite with memory 6-10krpm #4499 - $75
Tilton Master cylinders 5/8"(1), 716"(2) new - $30 each various plastic
reservoirs available for each
Tilton underhung pedal set 2 pedal for clutch and brake - $150 each
Tilton Underhung pedal set 1 pedal for brake - $100
Tilton overhung pedal set 1 pedal for brake - $100
MSD 6T $100
Accel Coil (big yellow thing)- $15
inline oil filter screen type with -10 fittings - $10 each
lots of gauges both electric and mechanical  oil pressure, oil temp, water
temp - most are autometer - $30 each let me know what you need

12" aftermarket electric fan - $25
10" aftermarket electric fan - $25

Carbs and manifolds for spitfire:

2 sets of 40 DCOE for spitfire 1296/1500 with manifolds one has all linkage
- $800 each set
3 ported polished 1296/1500 HS2 manifolds - $50 each
various 1.25" SU velocity stacks $25 each...some stubby, some short, 1 long
one

Zenith stromberg thru bore carb and ported manifold

Zenith carb

Single Stromberg manifolds, ported and polished - cut in half welded back
together etc.

Spitfire specific racing stuff
1 - Summit Racing Axle for spitfire $400
1 set of Mark Williams Axles for spitfire 1500 with extra set new axle
shafts - $1800
Powder coated lower a-arm set with delrin bushings - $50
Powder coated lower a-arms no bushings - $10 each (some yellow)
Powder coated upper a-arms - $10/pair

Race prepped connecting rods for small crank and large crank

Armstrong Vintage adjustable shocks full set - $400 - these are pretty cool,
built in the late 70's

Spitfire double master cylinder mount fabbed from stock mount - $20 with one
master cyl.

Spitfire gear reduction starter - recent rebuild - $150

Spit/GT6 radius arms (use inboard suspension mounts) - $15 each

PRI spitfire lightened stock flywheel for stock clutch - $200 with clutch
($430 new from PRI)

stock lightened flywheel no clutch - $125

Stahl Header $150

Fender flares - $25 each

Fiberglass rocker panels - $150 pair

Wheels

2 hub adaptors to go from 4x3.75 to 4x4.5 bolt cirlce - $25
6 Magnesium Minilite rims - drilled with spitfire and midget bolt patter
$600 for the set 4" backspace - need to be refinished but no damage
4 american racing multispoke rims for spitfire 3.75" backspace - $300

2 american racing 13x7" 4" backspace 4x3.75" $200

Other magnesium minilites - all 13x6 with 4x3.75bc.. some have midget bolt
pattern as well, all in great condition ready to use

   3 with 4.5" backspace

   3 with 5" backspace

   3 with 3.5" backspace

   4 with 4" backspace

Stock spitfire stuff

Stock front hubs - $10 each (15 total)

Water pump housings - $10 some painted, powder coated and cad plated

1500 Rod and piston set less than 2 hours run time .040" - $100

lots of stock 1500 connecting rods - $10each

lots of stock small crank connecting rods - $10 each

1500 Rod and piston set less than 2 hours run time .040" - $100
1 single row timing chain, cam and crank gear - less than 1 hr run time -
$35

Powder coated spitfire disc dust shields (6 or 7) - $5 each

2 spitfire radio center console brackets - $50 each
set of fiberglass rear fenders for round tail - $250

2 Spitfire rocker panels new - made in england $100/each

1 new stock spitfire 1500 clutch and disc - $100
drum brake spares kit, sprints, pins, 1 wheel cylinder, rubber components -
$30

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01D086B6.6A487E10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Trebuchet MS";
	panose-1:2 11 6 3 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
span.apple-converted-space
	{mso-style-name:apple-converted-space;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif'>Well the move to India is a go and I&#8217;m sorting =
through things now.&nbsp; Looking to be out of the country by middle of =
July at the latest for 2 years in Bangalore.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet MS",sans-serif'>Still =
have lots of stuff:<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif'>Spitfire 1500/TR6 bearings<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif'>Lots left, email with need.&nbsp; Mostly AE&nbsp; =
$25/set&nbsp; rods/cranks<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet MS",sans-serif'>Race =
stuff:<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#323D4F;background:#DCE1E5'>2 polymatrix Wilwood =
Dynalite single calipers 15b-3990d 7012B $60 =
each<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#323D4F;background:#DCE1E5'>2 Wilwood billet =
dynalite single calipers - $60 each</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#323D4F'><br><b><span =
style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>VHS 3 stage dry sump pump - $500 no =
bracketry, but have various drive gears and idler<span =
class=3Dapple-converted-space>&nbsp;</span></span></b><br><span =
style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>SPA AFF extinguisher full $100 - just the =
bottle no fittings or pull/push cable older but =
full</span><br></span><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet MS",sans-serif'>Halon =
extinguisher (phoenix) $250 5lb, doesn&#8217;t have cables or =
fittings<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#323D4F;background:#DCE1E5'>Oil filter (racing type =
canister) cartridge type with AN fittings</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#323D4F'><br><span =
style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>Autometer pro comp ultra lite with memory =
6-10krpm #4499 - $75</span><br><span style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>Tilton =
Master cylinders 5/8&quot;(1), 716&quot;(2) new - $30 each various =
plastic reservoirs available for each</span><br><span =
style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>Tilton underhung pedal set 2 pedal for =
clutch and brake - $150 each</span><br><span =
style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>Tilton Underhung pedal set 1 pedal for =
brake - $100</span><br><span style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>Tilton =
overhung pedal set 1 pedal for brake - $100</span><br><span =
style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>MSD 6T $1</span></span><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;background:#DCE1E5'>0<span =
style=3D'color:#323D4F'>0</span></span><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#323D4F'><br><span =
style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>Accel Coil (big yellow thing)- =
$15</span><br><span style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>inline oil filter =
screen type</span></span><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;background:#DCE1E5'> with -10 fittings<span =
style=3D'color:#323D4F'> - $</span>1<span style=3D'color:#323D4F'>0 =
each</span></span><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#323D4F'><br></span><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;background:#DCE1E5'>lots of gauges both electric and =
mechanical&nbsp; oil pressure, oil temp, water temp &#8211; most are =
autometer - $30 each let me know what you need<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>12&quot; =
aftermarket electric fan - $25<br>10&quot; aftermarket electric fan - =
$25</span><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;background:#DCE1E5'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>Carbs and manifolds =
for spitfire:<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#323D4F;background:#DCE1E5'>2 sets of 40 DCOE for =
spitfire 1296/1500 with manifolds one has all linkage - $8</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;background:#DCE1E5'>00<span style=3D'color:#323D4F'> each =
set</span></span><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#323D4F'><br><span style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>3 =
ported polished 1296/1500 HS2 manifolds - $50 each</span><br><span =
style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>various 1.25&quot; SU velocity stacks $25 =
each...some stubby, some short, 1 long one</span></span><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;background:#DCE1E5'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Zenith stromberg thru bore carb and ported =
manifold<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Zenith carb<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Single Stromberg manifolds, ported and polished =
&#8211; cut in half welded back together etc&#8230;<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Spitfire specific racing stuff<span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#323D4F'><br><span style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>1 - =
Summit Racing Axle for spitfire $400</span><br><span =
style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>1 set of Mark Williams Axles for spitfire =
1500 with extra set new axle shafts - $1800</span><br></span><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>Powder coated =
lower a-arm set with delrin bushings - $50<br>Powder coated lower a-arms =
no bushings - $10 each (some yellow)<br>Powder coated upper a-arms - =
$10/pair<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>Race prepped =
connecting rods for small crank and large crank<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>Armstrong =
Vintage adjustable shocks full set - $400</span></b><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'> &#8211; these =
are pretty cool, built in the late 70&#8217;s<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>Spitfire double =
master cylinder mount fabbed from stock mount - $20 with one master =
cyl.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>Spitfire gear =
reduction starter - recent rebuild - $150<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>Spit/GT6 radius =
arms (use inboard suspension mounts) - $15 each</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>PRI spitfire =
lightened stock flywheel for stock clutch - $200 with clutch ($430 new =
from PRI)<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>stock lightened =
flywheel no clutch - $125<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>Stahl Header =
$150<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>Fender flares - =
$25 each<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>Fiberglass =
rocker panels - $150 pair</span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Wheels<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>2 hub adaptors =
to go from 4x3.75 to 4x4.5 bolt cirlce - $25</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;color:#323D4F'><br><span style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>6 =
Magnesium Minilite rims - drilled with spitfire and midget bolt patter =
$600 for the set 4&quot; backspace - need to be refinished but no =
damage</span><br><span style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>4 american racing =
multispoke rims for spitfire 3.75&quot; backspace - =
$300<o:p></o:p></span></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>2 american =
racing 13x7&quot; 4&quot; backspace 4x3.75&quot; =
$200<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>Other magnesium =
minilites &#8211; all 13x6 with 4x3.75bc.. some have midget bolt pattern =
as well, all in great condition ready to use<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>&nbsp;&nbsp; 3 =
with 4.5&#8221; backspace<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>&nbsp;&nbsp; 3 =
with 5&#8221; backspace<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>&nbsp;&nbsp; 3 =
with 3.5&#8221; backspace<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>&nbsp;&nbsp; 4 =
with 4&#8221; backspace<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Trebuchet =
MS",sans-serif;background:#DCE1E5'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'>Stock spitfire =
stuff<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>Stock front =
hubs - $10 each (15 total)</span><span =
style=3D'background:#DCE1E5'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>Water pump =
housings - $10 some painted, powder coated and cad plated</span><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>1500 Rod and =
piston set less than 2 hours run time .040&quot; - =
$100</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>lots of stock =
1500 connecting rods - $10each<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>lots of stock =
small crank connecting rods - $10 each</span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>1500 Rod and =
piston set less than 2 hours run time .040&quot; - $100<br>1 single row =
timing chain, cam and crank gear - less than 1 hr run time - =
$35<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>Powder coated =
spitfire disc dust shields (6 or 7) - $5 each<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>2 spitfire =
radio center console brackets - $50 each<br>set of fiberglass rear =
fenders for round tail - $250<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>2 Spitfire =
rocker panels new - made in england $100/each<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'>1 new stock =
spitfire 1500 clutch and disc - $100<br>drum brake spares kit, sprints, =
pins, 1 wheel cylinder, rubber components - $30<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p=
></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'><br><br><br><o:p=
></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'><br><br><br></sp=
an><o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_005B_01D086B6.6A487E10--

--===============8522049286963658943==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8522049286963658943==--