Subject: [Fot] TR 4 Suspension Part Needed

From: Kenneth Knight via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 10:17:45 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3545696845493641380==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D0921D.0E425740"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D0921D.0E425740
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Good Morning;

Does anyone have spare TR4 left front "Tie Rod Lever" that I can buy?  The
part number stamped on the lever will be 1LO 3768 MFA1.  The most important
number is the "3768" and it is likely a TR4A part.  In the Moss catalog it
would be 661-220 if you are not sure of which part I am talking about.

Any help would be appreciated and if there something you need perhaps I have
it and we can trade.  Part was bent in dispute with 58 Fulie Corvette about
track position on the exit of a corner.  Yes a TR4 will spin one of these
beasts around the nose and continue to the checker.  Brit iron is built
solid!

Ken

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D0921D.0E425740
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Good =
Morning;<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Does anyone have spare TR4 left front &#8220;Tie Rod =
Lever&#8221; that I can buy?&nbsp; The part number stamped on the lever =
will be 1LO 3768 MFA1.&nbsp; The most important number is the =
&#8220;3768&#8221; and it is likely a TR4A part.&nbsp; In the Moss =
catalog it would be 661-220 if you are not sure of which part I am =
talking about.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Any help =
would be appreciated and if there something you need perhaps I have it =
and we can trade.&nbsp; Part was bent in dispute with 58 Fulie Corvette =
about track position on the exit of a corner.&nbsp; Yes a TR4 will spin =
one of these beasts around the nose and continue to the checker.&nbsp; =
Brit iron is built solid!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Ken<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D0921D.0E425740--

--===============3545696845493641380==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3545696845493641380==--

---

From: Randall via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 10:28:49 -0700

> In the Moss catalog it would be 661-220 
> if you are not sure of which part I am talking about.

FWIW, that would be Stanpart 307212, which is the same as TR6.  TRF seems to have new ones on sale for $24.

-- Randall