Subject: [Fot] Triumphs at Summit Point

From: Michael Moore via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 15:21:57 +0000

--_002_BY1PR0401MB1626B2967B4FCAED2B550F07B4C40BY1PR0401MB1626_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Picture of cars.

Not trying to take away Bill Stoler's paycheck, so please go to his sight b=
illstoler.com and buy some of his pictures, he does a really good job and s=
upports the VRG at all of our events.

Thanks
Mike

62 TR4, Race car
63 TR4, Street car

Mike & Becky Moore
6050 Ruhl Road
Fairview, PA 16415

--_002_BY1PR0401MB1626B2967B4FCAED2B550F07B4C40BY1PR0401MB1626_
Content-Description: Kastner Cup 2014.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Kastner Cup 2014.jpg";
	size=1550954; creation-date="Sun, 17 May 2015 02:34:43 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 18 May 2015 15:21:56 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_002_BY1PR0401MB1626B2967B4FCAED2B550F07B4C40BY1PR0401MB1626_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--_002_BY1PR0401MB1626B2967B4FCAED2B550F07B4C40BY1PR0401MB1626_--