Subject: [Fot] Summit Point and new FOT members

From: Craig Wensley via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 09:31:36 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3952424486773536355==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0016_01D0914D.6FC7AA90"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01D0914D.6FC7AA90
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Special thanks to Scott Janzen and James Hassall for all their work to make
shore we 

the car crazy triumph people had fun. Scott how did you get all those GT6s
to go?

Guys I'm not every good at this. 

Also met two people who are not FOT and they need to be.

1 Gary Klein [email-masked]  works or should I say he plays with 6 and
8.

2 Fred Hannasch [email-masked] he raced a 3 and 4 back when they
were new has some good info.

Can I get a second for them? 

Craig

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01D0914D.6FC7AA90
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Old English Text MT";
	panose-1:3 4 9 2 4 5 8 3 8 6;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin-top:0in;
	margin-right:0in;
	margin-bottom:10.0pt;
	margin-left:0in;
	line-height:115%;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Special =
thanks to Scott Janzen and James Hassall for all their work to make =
shore we <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>the car crazy triumph =
people had fun. Scott how did you get all those GT6s to =
go?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Guys I&#8217;m not every good at =
this. <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Also met two people who are =
not FOT and they need to be.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>1 Gary =
Klein [email-masked] &nbsp;works or should I say he plays with 6 =
and 8.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>2 Fred Hannasch =
[email-masked]&nbsp;he raced a 3 and 4 back when they were new =
has some good info.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Can I get a =
second for them? <span style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:normal'><spa=
n style=3D'font-family:"Old English Text =
MT";color:#1F497D'>Craig<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0016_01D0914D.6FC7AA90--

--===============3952424486773536355==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3952424486773536355==--

---

From: Scott Janzen via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 09:44:02 -0400

--===============8581674371769093037==
 boundary="Apple-Mail=_2DD10878-8AAF-40E3-BB3E-4A4C58BB8527"

--Apple-Mail=_2DD10878-8AAF-40E3-BB3E-4A4C58BB8527
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

second.

On May 18, 2015, at 9:31 AM, Craig Wensley via Fot wrote:

Special thanks to Scott Janzen and James Hassall for all their work to =
make shore we

the car crazy triumph people had fun. Scott how did you get all those =
GT6s to go?

Guys I=92m not every good at this.

1 Gary Klein [email-masked]  works or should I say he plays with 6 =
and 8.

2 Fred Hannasch [email-masked] he raced a 3 and 4 back when they =
were new has some good info.

Craig
=20

=20

=20

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_2DD10878-8AAF-40E3-BB3E-4A4C58BB8527
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

<html><head><base href=3D"x-msg://136/"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; ">second.<div><br><div><div>On May 18, 2015, at 9:31 =
AM, Craig Wensley via Fot wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Verdana; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
lang=3D"EN-US" link=3D"blue" vlink=3D"purple"><div class=3D"WordSection1" =
style=3D"page: WordSection1; "><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin-top:=
 0in; margin-right: 0in; margin-bottom: 10pt; margin-left: 0in; =
line-height: 17px; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; =
">Special thanks to Scott Janzen and James Hassall for all their work to =
make shore we<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin-top: =
0in; margin-right: 0in; margin-bottom: 10pt; margin-left: 0in; =
line-height: 17px; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; =
">the car crazy triumph people had fun. Scott how did you get all those =
GT6s to go?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin-top: =
0in; margin-right: 0in; margin-bottom: 10pt; margin-left: 0in; =
line-height: 17px; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; =
">Guys I=92m not every good at this.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal" =
style=3D"margin-top: 0in; margin-right: 0in; margin-bottom: 10pt; =
margin-left: 0in; line-height: 17px; font-size: 11pt; font-family: =
Calibri, sans-serif; ">Also met two people who are not FOT and they need =
to be.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin-top: 0in; =
margin-right: 0in; margin-bottom: 10pt; margin-left: 0in; line-height: =
17px; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; ">1 Gary =
Klein<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"color: blue; =
text-decoration: underline; ">[email-masked]</a><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>&nbsp;works or should I say =
he plays with 6 and 8.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal" =
style=3D"margin-top: 0in; margin-right: 0in; margin-bottom: 10pt; =
margin-left: 0in; line-height: 17px; font-size: 11pt; font-family: =
Calibri, sans-serif; ">2 Fred Hannasch<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"color: blue; =
text-decoration: underline; ">[email-masked]</a>&nbsp;he raced a =
3 and 4 back when they were new has some good info.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin-top: 0in; margin-right: 0in; =
margin-bottom: 10pt; margin-left: 0in; line-height: 17px; font-size: =
11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; ">Can I get a second for =
them?<span style=3D"color: rgb(31, 73, 125); =
"><o:p></o:p></span></p><div style=3D"margin-top: 0in; margin-right: =
0in; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; margin-left: 0in; line-height: normal; =
font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span =
style=3D"font-family: 'Old English Text MT'; color: rgb(31, 73, 125); =
">Craig<o:p></o:p></span></div><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin-top:=
 0in; margin-right: 0in; margin-bottom: 10pt; margin-left: 0in; =
line-height: 17px; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; =
"><span style=3D"color: rgb(31, 73, 125); =
"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin-top: =
0in; margin-right: 0in; margin-bottom: 10pt; margin-left: 0in; =
line-height: 17px; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; =
"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin-top: 0in; =
margin-right: 0in; margin-bottom: 10pt; margin-left: 0in; line-height: =
17px; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; =
"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div>_____________________________________________=
__<br><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"color: blue; =
text-decoration: underline; ">[email-masked]</a><br><br><a =
href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com" style=3D"color: blue; =
text-decoration: underline; =
">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br><br>Donate:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" style=3D"color: blue; =
text-decoration: underline; =
">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Archive:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" style=3D"color: blue; =
text-decoration: underline; =
">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Forums:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" style=3D"color: blue; =
text-decoration: underline; =
">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>Unsubscribe/Manage:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]" =
style=3D"color: blue; text-decoration: underline; =
">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a><br><br><br>=
</div></span></div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_2DD10878-8AAF-40E3-BB3E-4A4C58BB8527--

--===============8581674371769093037==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8581674371769093037==--