Subject: [Fot] What a weekend. What a group.

From: Mark J Bradakis via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 22:35:35 -0600

I am glad I was able to make it to this year's event. Never been to Summit Point before, it was interesting.
Seems like it would be a challenging track to drive. Before the washout on Saturday some of us were sitting
in the bleachers at Turn 5, watching various Porsches go by, many 914s. One in particular was having a rough
time downshifting and slowing for the corner which Jerry Barker found quite annoying to his ears. Just one
of the little memories that make a weekend. And there are many memories.

And I must certainly give a hearty, heartfelt Thank You to Jim Hassell for allowing me to disturb his evening
rest with a misbehaving cell phone and unexpected allergy attacks. I wasn't the best of roommates. For next
year at Sears Point I hope to make the drive, will sleep in the back of the truck and disturb no one.

One thing that kind of surprised me was how much I enjoyed driving around the area. It reminded me a lot of
the countryside where I grew up, southern Michigan and northern Indiana. And flogging the rental Ford Focus
got me to thinking what a new 2015 Focus ST might be like.

But first, I have to get a Triumph back together and running.  Thanks to all of you for creating such a great
group of people and keeping the spirit of The Sporting Triumph alive and well.

mjb.

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive