Subject: [Fot] Summit Point results

From: George Harmuth via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 09:02:38 -0400 February 25, 2015) at 05/19/2015 09:02:39

--===============5490191366834299761==
	Boundary="0__=0ABBF4D9DFD4E7038f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBF4D9DFD4E703"
Content-Disposition: inline

--0__=0ABBF4D9DFD4E7038f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBF4D9DFD4E703

VRG just posted the results from all the run groups from last weekend. It's
much easier to pass this on then my old plan of of scanning my result
sheets from Group 4.

http://www.mylaps.com/en/events/1140505

mike h
63 spit #7

--0__=0ABBF4D9DFD4E7038f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBF4D9DFD4E703
Content-Disposition: inline

<html><body>
<p><font size="2" face="sans-serif">VRG just posted the results from all the run groups from last weekend. It's much easier to pass this on then my old plan of of scanning my result sheets from Group 4.</font><br>
<br>
<a href="http://www.mylaps.com/en/events/1140505"><font size="2" face="sans-serif">http://www.mylaps.com/en/events/1140505</font></a><br>
<br>
<font size="2" face="sans-serif">mike h</font><br>
<font size="2" face="sans-serif">63 spit #7<br>
<br>
</font></body></html>
--0__=0ABBF4D9DFD4E7038f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBF4D9DFD4E703--

--===============5490191366834299761==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5490191366834299761==--