Subject: [Fot] Consolidated list of videos from Jefferson 500 last weekend

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]> {sentby:smtp auth 173.31.224.109 authed with [email-masked]}
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 18:54:39 -0500

Kas Cup, wet, start 12th finish 3rd (1st race of Sunday after rain 
out on Saturday evening):
https://youtu.be/OKciymoaLPA

Friday afternoon group 3 race - average race
https://youtu.be/MuvJokp1gXQ

Saturday morning group 3 race - nice run, but I drop from 7th to 11th
https://youtu.be/lAp_LOdvJwI

Saturday afternoon group 3 race (good opening, but I get black 
flagged for 2 off at start so gets boring after that)
https://youtu.be/m_2pevHPQCg

Sunday morning's group 3 race my front facing camera didn't get any video.

Sunday afternoon group 3 (and 5 combined) race - I win overall (but 
only 3 cars started the race).  Despite the low turnout, John 
Styduhar in his beautiful TR-3 and I have a decent battle.
https://youtu.be/2X_QjSEMkmw

Cheers, Tony

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive