Subject: [Fot] Summit Point results- car and driver info

From: George Harmuth via Fot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 13:21:16 -0400 February 25, 2015) at 05/19/2015 13:21:17 Boundary="0__=0ABBF4D9DFCCA9EC8f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBF4D9DFCCA9EC"

--0__=0ABBF4D9DFCCA9EC8f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBF4D9DFCCA9EC
	Boundary="1__=0ABBF4D9DFCCA9EC8f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBF4D9DFCCA9EC"

--1__=0ABBF4D9DFCCA9EC8f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBF4D9DFCCA9EC

Here's a scan of the K Cup results with car and driver info listed,
including those who couldn't make the grid.

mike h
63 spit

(See attached file: K_Cup_results.pdf)
--1__=0ABBF4D9DFCCA9EC8f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBF4D9DFCCA9EC
Content-Disposition: inline

<html><body>
<p><font size="2" face="sans-serif">Here's a scan of the K Cup results with car and driver info listed, including those who couldn't make the grid.</font><br>
<br>
<font size="2" face="sans-serif">mike h</font><br>
<font size="2" face="sans-serif">63 spit</font><br>
<br>
<i>(See attached file: K_Cup_results.pdf)</i><font size="2" face="sans-serif"><br>
</font></body></html>

--1__=0ABBF4D9DFCCA9EC8f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBF4D9DFCCA9EC--

--0__=0ABBF4D9DFCCA9EC8f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBF4D9DFCCA9EC
	name="K_Cup_results.pdf"
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="K_Cup_results.pdf"
Content-ID: <1__=[email-masked]>
Content-transfer-encoding: base64

--0__=0ABBF4D9DFCCA9EC8f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBF4D9DFCCA9EC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--0__=0ABBF4D9DFCCA9EC8f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBF4D9DFCCA9EC--