Subject: [Fot] Weber help

From: McKearn McKearn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 16:01:12 -0500

--===============4693183368510904508==

--bcaec552378051aff40516ee4f4f

Hi All.
    I'm having trouble getting my intake manifold gasket to seal. Have
three Webers on GT6 and no. 3 carb wont respond to mixture screw
adjustment. I have removed that carb and disassembled it. Cleaned and
checked everything and reassembled it and it still acts the same. I am
assuming there must be an intake leak. Am I missing something?
 Thanks.  Pat

--bcaec552378051aff40516ee4f4f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Hi All.</div><div>=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 I&#39;m having t=
rouble getting my intake manifold gasket to seal. Have three Webers on GT6 =
and no. 3 carb wont respond to mixture screw adjustment. I have removed tha=
t carb and disassembled it. Cleaned and checked everything and reassembled =
it and it still acts the same. I am assuming there must be an intake leak. =
Am I missing something?</div><div>=C2=A0Thanks.=C2=A0 Pat</div></div>

--bcaec552378051aff40516ee4f4f--

--===============4693183368510904508==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4693183368510904508==--