Subject: [Fot] The Cup event

From: Kas Kastner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 18:53:56 -0700

--===============1555002309==

--089e0115f5a4fc0b8b04e63a22d8

Thank you all for coming and being so charming even when the car was not
responding to your kindness and care.

Better yet, the sportmenship that was displayed when the grid for the Cup
race was totally screwed up.  Everyone was unhappy (for the most part) but
you all just dealt with it and did not make a big fuss. Not fair, but what
is?

Peg and I have a great time.  We drove home just in time as we missed the
big floods in Colorado by minutes as it rained HARD for 300 miles on
exiting that great state and all through Utah. It made me stay awake. Just
a reminder that everything does not work out the way you had planned, but
you can escape a lot of times with a little LUCK.

Again, thank you for your kindness to Peggy and I and hope we have a huge
deal such as this past one at the cup race in Texas next May.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*

--089e0115f5a4fc0b8b04e63a22d8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Thank you all for coming and being so charming even w=
hen the car was not responding to your kindness and care. </div><div>=A0</d=
iv><div>Better yet, the sportmenship that was displayed when the grid for t=
he Cup race was totally screwed up.=A0 Everyone was unhappy (for the most p=
art) but you all just dealt with it and did not make a big fuss.=A0Not fair=
, but what is? </div>

<div>=A0</div><div>Peg and I have a great time.=A0 We drove home just in ti=
me as we missed the big floods in Colorado by minutes as it rained HARD for=
 300 miles on exiting that great state and all through Utah. It made me sta=
y awake. Just a reminder that everything does not work out the way you had =
planned, but you can escape a lot of times with a little LUCK. </div>

<div>=A0</div><div>Again, thank you for your kindness to Peggy and I and ho=
pe we have a huge deal such as this past one at the cup race in Texas next =
May.</div><div>=A0</div><div>=A0<br clear=3D"all"></div><div><p><strong><fo=
nt color=3D"#000099">Never be beaten by equipment.</font></strong></p>

</div>
</div>

--089e0115f5a4fc0b8b04e63a22d8--

--===============1555002309==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1555002309==--