Subject: Re: [Fot] K-cup 2013

From: marty sukey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 20:59:39 -0400

I seem to recall stories involving horses being discussed at Siebkens Sunday night but we had best let those be..... :)  Great seeing everybody.

Marty 

________________________________
> Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 00:38:01 +0000 
> From: [email-masked] 
> To: [email-masked] 
> CC: [email-masked] 
> Subject: Re: [Fot] K-cup 2013 
> 
> Chris is indeed a first class person and funny too. I was honored to 
> share a two room suite with him at the Osthoff and it was great getting 
> to know him a bit. Man, what a nice hotel. 
> It was also a pleasure to meet the very generous TR8 owner Peter 
> Bulkowski and his mates Sylvain and Rene. They are a quality trio. I 
> was touched to become an honorary member of their team. 
> 
> All in all our Triumph group is to be envied. FoT are the best. It 
> was great to see everyone and make new acquaintances with "Friends" as 
> well. 
> 
> Long live the Kastner Cup 
> 
> Dave 
> 
> 
> ________________________________ 
> From: "John Houlton" <[email-masked]> 
> To: "Christian Marx" <[email-masked]> 
> Cc: [email-masked] 
> Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 3:21:37 PM 
> Subject: Re: [Fot] K-cup 2013 
> 
> It was wonderful to meet you! You are a fantastic driver and an all 
> around first-class person. I am so glad you joined us. Your presence 
> enhanced the weekend for everyone! 
> John 
> 
> Sent from my iPhone 
> 
> On Sep 11, 2013, at 3:32 PM, Christian Marx 
> 
> 
> Hi guys. 
> I finally got back home. 
> 
> It was a great experience to meet you all. 
> Thank you for making me feel so welcome. 
> 
> Chris 
> 
> _______________________________________________ 
> 
> http://www.fot-racing.com 
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html 
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/jhouathome%40aol.com> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________ 
> [email-masked] 
> 
> http://www.fot-racing.com 
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html 
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked] 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________ [email-masked] 
> http://www.fot-racing.com Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html 
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive Forums: http://www.team.net/forums 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked] 		 	   		  
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Bill Babcock <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 19:58:53 -0700

--===============1721244674==

--Apple-Mail=_C0F788BA-66A1-44E5-8E5A-E2162D9EFB89
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

I could have done without the extra few beers I pounded hanging with you =
guys at the bar in Elkheart Lake. I felt a little fragile the next =
morning.=20

On Sep 11, 2013, at 5:38 PM, davehogye <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Chris is indeed a first class person and funny too.  I was honored to =
share a two room suite with him at the Osthoff and it was great getting =
to know him a bit.  Man, what a nice hotel. =20
> It was also a pleasure to meet the very generous TR8 owner Peter =
Bulkowski and his mates Sylvain and Rene.  They are a quality trio.  I =
was touched to become an honorary member of their team.=20
>=20
> All in all our Triumph group is to be envied.  FoT are the best.  It =
was great to see everyone and make new acquaintances with "Friends" as =
well. =20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> It was wonderful to meet you!  You are a fantastic driver and an all =
around first-class person.  I am so glad you joined us.  Your presence =
enhanced the weekend for everyone!
> John
>=20
> Sent from my iPhone
>=20
> On Sep 11, 2013, at 3:32 PM, Christian Marx <[email-masked]> =
wrote:
>=20
> Hi guys.=20
> I finally got back home.
> It was a great experience to meet you all.=20
>=20
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_C0F788BA-66A1-44E5-8E5A-E2162D9EFB89
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><base href=3D"x-msg://235/"></head><body =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">I could have done without the =
extra few beers I pounded hanging with you guys at the bar in Elkheart =
Lake. I felt a little fragile the next =
morning.&nbsp;<div><br></div><div><br><div><div>On Sep 11, 2013, at 5:38 =
PM, davehogye &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: medium; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; =
font-size: 12pt; "><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; =
">Chris is indeed a first class person and funny too. &nbsp;I was =
honored to share a two room suite with him at the Osthoff and it was =
great getting to know him a bit. &nbsp;Man, what a nice hotel. =
&nbsp;<div>It was also a pleasure to meet the very generous TR8 owner =
Peter Bulkowski and his mates Sylvain and Rene. &nbsp;They are a quality =
trio. &nbsp;I was touched to become an honorary member of their =
team.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>All in all our Triumph group is to =
be envied. &nbsp;FoT are the best. &nbsp;It was great to see everyone =
and make new acquaintances with "Friends" as well. =
&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>Long live the Kastner =
Cup</div><div><br></div><div>Dave</div><div><br><br><hr =
id=3D"zwchr"><b>From:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></b>"John Houlton" &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br><b>To:<sp=
an class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></b>"Christian Marx" =
&lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<=
br><b>Cc:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></b><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><b>Sent:<span=
 class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></b>Wednesday, September =
11, 2013 3:21:37 PM<br><b>Subject:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></b>Re: [Fot] K-cup =
2013<br><br><div>It was wonderful to meet you! &nbsp;You are a fantastic =
driver and an all around first-class person. &nbsp;I am so glad you =
joined us. &nbsp;Your presence enhanced the weekend for =
everyone!</div><div>John<br><br>Sent from my iPhone</div><div><br>On Sep =
11, 2013, at 3:32 PM, Christian Marx &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<br><br></div><blockquote><div style=3D"margin: 0px; ">Hi =
guys.<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br>I finally =
got back home.</div><div style=3D"margin: 0px; ">It was a great =
experience to meet you all.<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br>Thank you for making me =
feel so welcome.</div><div style=3D"margin: 0px; =
">Chris<br></div></blockquote><blockquote><span>__________________________=
_____________________</span><br><span><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a></span><br><span></span><br><span>=
<a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com</a></span><br><span></span><br=
><span>Donate:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br><span>Arch=
ive:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a></span><br><span>Forums:<=
span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a></span><br><span>Unsubscri=
be/Manage:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/jhouathome@aol=
.com</a></span><br><span></span><br><span></span><br></blockquote><br>____=
___________________________________________<br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><br>http://ww=
w.fot-racing.com<br><br>Donate: =
http://www.team.net/forums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]">htt=
p://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a><br><br><br>=
</div></div></div>_______________________________________________<br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><br><a =
href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br><br>Do=
nate:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a><br>Archive:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Fo=
rums:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>Unsu=
bscribe/Manage:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]">http://au=
tox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a></div></blockquote></div=
><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_C0F788BA-66A1-44E5-8E5A-E2162D9EFB89--

--===============1721244674==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1721244674==--