Subject: [Fot] Chuck Arnold

From: Kas Kastner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 11:50:41 -0700

--===============0801091779==

--f46d042ac0e803f00104e65c7583

Yes,  it was  an amazing example of good spirit and perservence by Chuck
who in the end deserved a better finish to the weekend.  Things happen in
racing and they are not always good. Good racers have to look forward to "
Next time". I am sure Chuck will do that too.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*

--f46d042ac0e803f00104e65c7583
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Yes,=A0 it was=A0 an amazing example of good spirit and pe=
rservence by Chuck who in the end deserved a better finish to the weekend.=
=A0 Things happen in racing and they are not always good. Good racers have =
to look forward to &quot; Next time&quot;.=A0I am sure Chuck will do that t=
oo.<br clear=3D"all">

<div><p><strong><font color=3D"#000099">Never be beaten by equipment.</font=
></strong></p></div>
</div>

--f46d042ac0e803f00104e65c7583--

--===============0801091779==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0801091779==--