Subject: [Fot] Video Highlights

From: Mark Vaden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 15:30:40 -0700

--===============0453852301==

--20cf307cfd68e5372204e69bde2e

Hi,

VARA held a race the same day as the Kastner cup. Here is some video from
the event. The video is both in car, and shot from my rc quadcopter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul7bUBewmko&hd=1

-Mark

--20cf307cfd68e5372204e69bde2e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi,<div><br></div><div>VARA held a race the same day as th=
e Kastner cup. Here is some video from the event. The video is both in car,=
 and shot from my rc quadcopter.</div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"http:/=
/www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DUl7bUBewmko&amp;hd=3D1">http://www.youtube.com/w=
atch?v=3DUl7bUBewmko&amp;hd=3D1</a><br>
</div><div><br></div><div>-Mark</div></div>

--20cf307cfd68e5372204e69bde2e--

--===============0453852301==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0453852301==--