Subject: [Fot] 2013 Kastner Cup Road America

From: Sam Halkias <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 17:27:20 -0400

--===============0138676891==
	boundary="_8e52b1b3-7d26-4823-a39f-0ea6c27a9d5f_"

--_8e52b1b3-7d26-4823-a39f-0ea6c27a9d5f_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Well here is my first ever You Tube upload of a race. And without my Grandd=
aughter's help I doubt if I ever could have uploaded it! Tony and I had a g=
reat battle until he got caught up behind a yellow flag. Jack Madison (#4 T=
R6) and I had a great time!  I'll be back at Road America this weekend for =
preparation for the SCCA Runoffs on the following weekend. If any of you ar=
e around please stop by and see us!=20
=20
As always it' great to be with all the Triumph folks! And those Alexander B=
oys! man=2C what a great never say quit attitude! Joe=2C you are one lucky =
Dad to have three sons like them! Congrats to Ken Knight on being awarded t=
he K-Cup too! I sat next to Ken at Kas' dinner on the green Saturday evenin=
g=2C truly a great guy and a real TR nut also! And Tony=2C that 250K looks =
like a space ship coming at you in the mirrors! What great aero that car ha=
s=2C and a great Pilot too in Tony! My car felt like a Brick on top end=2C =
all my front spoiler did was catch air=2C not cut it! But I can't complain=
=2C it's back on the track after a not so great debut last year at the Mitt=
y.=20
=20
And Finally thanks to Kas and Peg=2C for without them we might be racing Po=
rsches! Ugh!
=20
Enjoy!
=20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DZFCMXQ9idOA&feature=3Dyoutu.be
=20
=20
Sam Halkias
 		 	   		  =

--_8e52b1b3-7d26-4823-a39f-0ea6c27a9d5f_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>Well here is my first ever You T=
ube upload of a race. And without my Granddaughter's help I doubt if I ever=
 could have uploaded it! Tony and I had a great battle until he got caught =
up behind a yellow flag. Jack Madison (#4 TR6) and I&nbsp=3Bhad a great tim=
e!&nbsp=3B I'll be back at Road America this weekend for preparation for th=
e SCCA Runoffs on the following weekend. If any of you are around please st=
op by and see us! <BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>As always it' great to be with all the Tr=
iumph folks! And those Alexander Boys! man=2C what a great never say quit a=
ttitude! Joe=2C you are one lucky Dad to have three sons like them! Congrat=
s to Ken Knight on being awarded the K-Cup too! I sat next to Ken at Kas' d=
inner on the green Saturday evening=2C truly a great guy and a real TR nut =
also! And Tony=2C that 250K looks like a space ship coming at you in the mi=
rrors! What great aero that car&nbsp=3Bhas=2C and a great Pilot too in Tony=
! My car felt like a Brick on top end=2C all my front spoiler did was catch=
 air=2C not cut it! But I can't complain=2C it's back on the track after a =
not so great debut last year at the Mitty. <BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>And Finally than=
ks to Kas and Peg=2C for without them we might be racing Porsches! Ugh!<BR>=
&nbsp=3B<BR>Enjoy!<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR><a href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
=3DZFCMXQ9idOA&amp=3Bfeature=3Dyoutu.be">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DZ=
FCMXQ9idOA&amp=3Bfeature=3Dyoutu.be</a><BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>Sam Halk=
ias<BR> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_8e52b1b3-7d26-4823-a39f-0ea6c27a9d5f_--

--===============0138676891==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0138676891==--

---

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 04:24:29 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1542890316==
	boundary="----=_Part_2826380_2020159029.1378959869374"

------=_Part_2826380_2020159029.1378959869374
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Yes, indeed. Keep them coming Sam. You are one of our much respected heros. 

Dave 

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Drews" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Sam Halkias" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 9:12:35 PM 
Subject: Re: [Fot] 2013 Kastner Cup Road America 

Wow. Nice video! Nice drive - you were good to us slower cars, but really wheeled that thing. Very smooth too. I much appreciate you posting the video. 

Tony Drews 

At 04:27 PM 9/11/2013, Sam Halkias wrote: 

Well here is my first ever You Tube upload of a race. And without my Granddaughter's help I doubt if I ever could have uploaded it! Tony and I had a great battle until he got caught up behind a yellow flag. Jack Madison (#4 TR6) and I had a great time! I'll be back at Road America this weekend for preparation for the SCCA Runoffs on the following weekend. If any of you are around please stop by and see us! 

As always it' great to be with all the Triumph folks! And those Alexander Boys! man, what a great never say quit attitude! Joe, you are one lucky Dad to have three sons like them! Congrats to Ken Knight on being awarded the K-Cup too! I sat next to Ken at Kas' dinner on the green Saturday evening, truly a great guy and a real TR nut also! And Tony, that 250K looks like a space ship coming at you in the mirrors! What great aero that car has, and a great Pilot too in Tony! My car felt like a Brick on top end, all my front spoiler did was catch air, not cut it! But I can't complain, it's back on the track after a not so great debut last year at the Mitty. 

And Finally thanks to Kas and Peg, for without them we might be racing Porsches! Ugh! 

Enjoy! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFCMXQ9idOA&feature=youtu.be 

Sam Halkias 

------=_Part_2826380_2020159029.1378959869374
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head><style type='text/css'>p { margin: 0; }</style></head><body><div style='font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000'>Yes, indeed. &nbsp;Keep them coming Sam. &nbsp;You are one of our much respected heros. &nbsp;<div><br></div><div>Dave<br><br><hr id="zwchr"><b>From: </b>"Tony Drews" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>To: </b>"Sam Halkias" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, [email-masked]<br><b>Sent: </b>Wednesday, September 11, 2013 9:12:35 PM<br><b>Subject: </b>Re: [Fot] 2013 Kastner Cup Road America<br><br>

Wow.&nbsp; Nice video!&nbsp; Nice drive - you were good to us slower
cars, but really wheeled that thing.&nbsp; Very smooth too.&nbsp; I much
appreciate you posting the video.<br><br>
Tony Drews<br><br>
At 04:27 PM 9/11/2013, Sam Halkias wrote:<br>
<blockquote class="cite" cite="">Well here is my first ever You
Tube upload of a race. And without my Granddaughter's help I doubt if I
ever could have uploaded it! Tony and I had a great battle until he got
caught up behind a yellow flag. Jack Madison (#4 TR6) and I had a great
time!&nbsp; I'll be back at Road America this weekend for preparation for
the SCCA Runoffs on the following weekend. If any of you are around
please stop by and see us! <br>
&nbsp;<br>
As always it' great to be with all the Triumph folks! And those Alexander
Boys! man, what a great never say quit attitude! Joe, you are one lucky
Dad to have three sons like them! Congrats to Ken Knight on being awarded
the K-Cup too! I sat next to Ken at Kas' dinner on the green Saturday
evening, truly a great guy and a real TR nut also! And Tony, that 250K
looks like a space ship coming at you in the mirrors! What great aero
that car has, and a great Pilot too in Tony! My car felt like a Brick on
top end, all my front spoiler did was catch air, not cut it! But I can't
complain, it's back on the track after a not so great debut last year at
the Mitty. <br>
&nbsp;<br>
And Finally thanks to Kas and Peg, for without them we might be racing
Porsches! Ugh!<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Enjoy!<br>
&nbsp;<br>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFCMXQ9idOA&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFCMXQ9idOA&amp;feature=youtu.be</a><br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Sam Halkias<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
[email-masked]<br><br>
<a href="http://www.fot-racing.com/" target="_blank">
http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br><br>
Donate:
<a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" target="_blank">
Archive:
<a href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank">
Forums:
<a href="http://www.team.net/forums" target="_blank">
http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
<a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]" target="_blank">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a>
</blockquote>
<br>

<br>_______________________________________________<br>[email-masked]<br><br>http://www.fot-racing.com<br><br>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<br><br><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_2826380_2020159029.1378959869374--

--===============1542890316==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1542890316==--

---

From: Robert Deanes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:11:48 -0400

--===============1078323118==

--001a11c262ce69a8ce04e62ea469

Enjoyed the video Sam, good luck this weekend

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 12:24 AM, davehogye <[email-masked]> wrote:

> ------------------------------
> *From: *"Tony Drews" <[email-masked]>
> *To: *"Sam Halkias" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
> *Sent: *Wednesday, September 11, 2013 9:12:35 PM
> *Subject: *Re: [Fot] 2013 Kastner Cup Road America
>
>
> Wow.  Nice video!  Nice drive - you were good to us slower cars, but
> really wheeled that thing.  Very smooth too.  I much appreciate you posting
> the video.
>
> Tony Drews
>
> Well here is my first ever You Tube upload of a race. And without my
> Granddaughter's help I doubt if I ever could have uploaded it! Tony and I
> had a great battle until he got caught up behind a yellow flag. Jack
> Madison (#4 TR6) and I had a great time!  I'll be back at Road America this
> weekend for preparation for the SCCA Runoffs on the following weekend. If
> any of you are around please stop by and see us!
>
> Boys! man, what a great never say quit attitude! Joe, you are one lucky Dad
> to have three sons like them! Congrats to Ken Knight on being awarded the
> K-Cup too! I sat next to Ken at Kas' dinner on the green Saturday evening,
> truly a great guy and a real TR nut also! And Tony, that 250K looks like a
> space ship coming at you in the mirrors! What great aero that car has, and
> a great Pilot too in Tony! My car felt like a Brick on top end, all my
> front spoiler did was catch air, not cut it! But I can't complain, it's
> back on the track after a not so great debut last year at the Mitty.
>
> Porsches! Ugh!
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>
>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>
>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>
>
>
>

-- 
rob deanes
TR Racer

--001a11c262ce69a8ce04e62ea469
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Enjoyed the video Sam, good luck this weekend</div><div cl=
ass=3D"gmail_extra"><br><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Thu, Sep 12, 2013=
 at 12:24 AM, davehogye <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:dlhogye@com=
cast.net" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br>
<blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1p=
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div><div style=3D"font-family:Arial;font-si=
ze:12pt">Yes, indeed. =A0Keep them coming Sam. =A0You are one of our much r=
espected heros. =A0<div>
<br></div><div>Dave<br><br><hr><b>From: </b>&quot;Tony Drews&quot; &lt;<a h=
ref=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&=
gt;<br><b>To: </b>&quot;Sam Halkias&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:atr6racer@h=
otmail.com" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;, <a href=3D"mai=
lto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br>
<b>Sent: </b>Wednesday, September 11, 2013 9:12:35 PM<br><b>Subject: </b>Re=
: [Fot] 2013 Kastner Cup Road America<div><div class=3D"h5"><br><br>

Wow.=A0 Nice video!=A0 Nice drive - you were good to us slower
cars, but really wheeled that thing.=A0 Very smooth too.=A0 I much
appreciate you posting the video.<br><br>
Tony Drews<br><br>
At 04:27 PM 9/11/2013, Sam Halkias wrote:<br>
<blockquote>Well here is my first ever You
Tube upload of a race. And without my Granddaughter&#39;s help I doubt if I
ever could have uploaded it! Tony and I had a great battle until he got
caught up behind a yellow flag. Jack Madison (#4 TR6) and I had a great
time!=A0 I&#39;ll be back at Road America this weekend for preparation for
the SCCA Runoffs on the following weekend. If any of you are around
please stop by and see us! <br>
=A0<br>
As always it&#39; great to be with all the Triumph folks! And those Alexand=
er
Boys! man, what a great never say quit attitude! Joe, you are one lucky
Dad to have three sons like them! Congrats to Ken Knight on being awarded
the K-Cup too! I sat next to Ken at Kas&#39; dinner on the green Saturday
evening, truly a great guy and a real TR nut also! And Tony, that 250K
looks like a space ship coming at you in the mirrors! What great aero
that car has, and a great Pilot too in Tony! My car felt like a Brick on
top end, all my front spoiler did was catch air, not cut it! But I can&#39;=
t
complain, it&#39;s back on the track after a not so great debut last year a=
t
the Mitty. <br>
=A0<br>
And Finally thanks to Kas and Peg, for without them we might be racing
Porsches! Ugh!<br>
=A0<br>
Enjoy!<br>
=A0<br>
<a href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DZFCMXQ9idOA&amp;feature=3Dyoutu=
.be" target=3D"_blank">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DZFCMXQ9idOA&amp;feature=3Dyoutu.be</a><br>
=A0<br>
=A0<br>
Sam Halkias<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]<=
/a><br><br>
<a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com/" target=3D"_blank">
http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br><br>
Donate:
<a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" target=3D"_blank">
Archive:
<a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">
Forums:
<a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">
http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]" ta=
rget=3D"_blank">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</a>
</blockquote>
<br>

<br>_______________________________________________<br><a href=3D"mailto:fo=
[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br><br><a href=
=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com" target=3D"_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com<=
/a><br>
<br>Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" target=3D"_blank">h=
ttp://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.n=
et/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Forums: <a=
 href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/=
forums</a><br>
</div></div>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/op=
tions/fot/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mail=
man/options/fot/[email-masked]</a><br><br><br></div></div></div><br>__=
_____________________________________________<br>

<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com" target=3D"_blank">http://www.fot-raci=
ng.com</a><br>
<br>
//www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://w=
ww.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">http://www=
.team.net/forums</a><br>
[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/f=
ot/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<br>
<br></blockquote></div><br><br clear=3D"all"><br>-- <br><div>rob deanes</di=
v>
<div>TR Racer</div>
</div>

--001a11c262ce69a8ce04e62ea469--

--===============1078323118==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1078323118==--