Subject: [Fot] More Video of the Kas Cup

From: Mike Mehl <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 16:26:09 -0700 (PDT)

--===============0827646184==

--967773369-1704306687-1379287569=:87752
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Here is some more video from near the back.=A0 Finally figured out how to p=
ost video on You Tube.=A0 Some cool video of the fast cars working their wa=
y from the back at the start.=0A=A0=0Ahttp://youtu.be/5sHbrxD7up8=0A=A0=0AM=
ike Mehl=0A#46 TR4
--967773369-1704306687-1379287569=:87752
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"color:#000; background-color:#fff; font-family:ti=
mes new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:12pt"><div>Here is some mor=
e video from near the back.&nbsp; Finally figured out how to post video on =
You Tube.&nbsp; Some cool video of the fast cars working their way from the=
 back at the start.</div><div>&nbsp;</div><div><a href=3D"http://youtu.be/5=
sHbrxD7up8">http://youtu.be/5sHbrxD7up8</a></div><div>&nbsp;</div><div>Mike=
 Mehl</div><div>#46 TR4</div></div></body></html>
--967773369-1704306687-1379287569=:87752--

--===============0827646184==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0827646184==--