Subject: [Fot] TR4 frame

From: MIKE DEWEERD <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 08:32:12 -0700 (PDT)

--===============1712940111==

---2043806698-2064519193-1379172732=:10582
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=A0Amici=0A=A0Anyone know of a really decent fairly rust free and definitel=
y hole free TR4 chassis for sale ...and at an affordable price,....and in t=
he northeast states=0Aremember..... I'm in Canada eh.=0AMike Deweerd
---2043806698-2064519193-1379172732=:10582
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"color:#000; background-color:#fff; font-family:ti=
mes new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:12pt"><div>&nbsp;Amici</div=
><div>&nbsp;Anyone know of a really decent fairly rust free and definitely =
hole free TR4 chassis for sale ...and at an affordable price,....and in the=
 northeast states</div><div>remember..... I'm in Canada eh.</div><div>Mike =
Deweerd</div></div></body></html>
---2043806698-2064519193-1379172732=:10582--

--===============1712940111==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1712940111==--