Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup Photos

From: "Joe Guinan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 13:05:20 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1954304105==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000D_01CEAE26.67AF8730"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01CEAE26.67AF8730
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I've been working on the photo album for the Kastner Cup, adding a few
photos, deleting a few redundant ones that snuck through, reorganizing a
bit, and adding labels and captions to the images.  If anyone has
corrections I should make, please let me know.  I don't know if I'll take
the time to do this on the other albums.

I believe I have the album settings selected to allow comments to be made
and copies of images to be pulled out.  Please feel free to add comments or
use the pictures in any way you wish.

Here's a new Tiny URL to link to the K Cup album -
http://tinyurl.com/ofz3eht

Joe Guinan

Fremont, NE

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01CEAE26.67AF8730
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;ve =
been working on the photo album for the Kastner Cup, adding a few =
photos, deleting a few redundant ones that snuck through, reorganizing a =
bit, and adding labels and captions to the images.&nbsp; If anyone has =
corrections I should make, please let me know.&nbsp; I don&#8217;t know =
if I&#8217;ll take the time to do this on the other =
albums.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I believe I have the album settings selected to allow =
comments to be made and copies of images to be pulled out.&nbsp; Please =
feel free to add comments or use the pictures in any way you =
wish.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Here&#8217;s a new Tiny URL to link to the K Cup album =
- <b><a =
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/ofz3eht">http://tinyurl.com/ofz3eht</a><o:p></=
o:p></b></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Joe =
Guinan<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Fremont, =
NE<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000D_01CEAE26.67AF8730--

--===============1954304105==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1954304105==--