Subject: [Fot] KCup list and details

From: Shawn Frank <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 08:38:34 -0700 (PDT)

--===============1802134695==

--1929490892-977849160-1378913914=:79910
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I was wondering if anyone had a list of drivers, the car models and years=
=A0and numbers, best lap times, award recipients, etc? I have waited for th=
e VSCDA website to be updated, but it has not been updated yet. I have arti=
cles to write about the KCup for Spitfire&GT6, Moss Motoring, NASS Newslett=
er, Triumph World Magazine, possible Classic Motorsports and Hemmings Sport=
s&Exotics, among others. I need to get this stuff off my mind and in to pri=
nt while it is still fresh. Any small facts that you could include like 43 =
Triumphs in the field including Canadians, Germans, and English drivers, ca=
rs of significance, etc would be helpful too. I will immortalize the=A0name=
s in print as well as the 700+ pics I took throughout the weekend.=A0Thank =
you in advance. I can't wait.=0A=A0=0AAnd by the way, Spitfire&GT6 Magazine=
 will have more race coverage pertaining to Spitfires, GT6s, among other Tr=
iumphs and Triumph powered cars in the future.=0A=A0=0AShawn Frank
--1929490892-977849160-1378913914=:79910
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"color:#000; background-color:#fff; font-family:ti=
mes new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:12pt"><div>I was wondering =
if anyone had a list of drivers, the car models and years&nbsp;and numbers,=
 best lap times, award recipients, etc? I have waited for the VSCDA website=
 to be updated, but it has not been updated yet. I have articles to write a=
bout the KCup for Spitfire&amp;GT6, Moss Motoring, NASS Newsletter, Triumph=
 World Magazine, possible Classic Motorsports and Hemmings Sports&amp;Exoti=
cs, among others. I need to get this stuff off my mind and in to print whil=
e it is still fresh. Any small facts that you could include like 43 Triumph=
s in the field including Canadians, Germans, and English drivers, cars of s=
ignificance, etc would be helpful too. I will immortalize the&nbsp;names in=
 print as well as the 700+ pics I took throughout the weekend.&nbsp;Thank y=
ou in advance. I can't wait.</div><div>&nbsp;</div><div>And by the
 way, Spitfire&amp;GT6 Magazine will have more race coverage pertaining to =
Spitfires, GT6s, among other Triumphs and Triumph powered cars in the futur=
e.</div><div>&nbsp;</div><div>Shawn Frank<var id=3D"yui-ie-cursor"></var></=
div></div></body></html>
--1929490892-977849160-1378913914=:79910--

--===============1802134695==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1802134695==--

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 11:44:01 +0000

Shawn I also like to mention to the group that the TR 8 with Chris and myself received the Vintage Spirit Award for Group 6
Peter

----- Original Message -----
From: Tony Drews [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 07:33 AM W. Europe Standard Time
To: Shawn Frank <[email-masked]>; Friends of Triumph <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Fot] KCup list and details

Award recipients from Joe's e-mail:
>Kastner Cup Recipient.
>
>Ken Knight.     TR4.    2:48
>
>Snook's Dream Cars Marque Awards
>
>Jerry Barker.   Spitfire.    2:49
>
>Andrew Willms.   TR3.     2:59
>
>Ken Knight.         TR4.      2:48
>
>Leo Oddi.           TR250.   2:50
>
>Sam Halkias.       TR6.     2:40

Peter Bulkowski.  TR8.    2:39

>Clark Lincoln.      GT6.     2:53

Bill Babcock.     Peyote.

Special mention....non Kastner Cup finishers

Jason Ostrowski.   GT6.   2:52

Christian Marx.     TR8.    2:35

One attachment already sent (and re-attached here) has the Triumph
grid, the Triumph results and the Group 8 results.  A new attachment
has the Group 2 Sprint race and Group 2 Feature Race results as well
as the "Vintage Spirit Award" recipients (I won that for group 2).

Also, a bit about my 1963 TR-4 (Red with White Stripes, #95).  It
seems to has been a race car since new.  It's primary accomplishments
were under R. John Lye who was quite successful in Autocross with the
car, and with me in Vintage Racing.  I've won a few races in it -
Hallett, Mosport (MG / Triumph Challenge - Jack won the Kas Cup for
his drive to 2nd from the back of the pack), Blackhawk farms.  I've
had it since 2002.  Jack (my Dad) and I raced wheel to wheel for a
number of years and had a great time together.

Cheers, Tony Drews

At 10:38 AM 9/11/2013, Shawn Frank wrote:
>I was wondering if anyone had a list of drivers, the car models and
>years and numbers, best lap times, award recipients, etc? I have
>waited for the VSCDA website to be updated, but it has not been
>updated yet. I have articles to write about the KCup for
>Spitfire&GT6, Moss Motoring, NASS Newsletter, Triumph World
>Magazine, possible Classic Motorsports and Hemmings Sports&Exotics,
>among others. I need to get this stuff off my mind and in to print
>while it is still fresh. Any small facts that you could include like
>43 Triumphs in the field including Canadians, Germans, and English
>drivers, cars of significance, etc would be helpful too. I will
>immortalize the names in print as well as the 700+ pics I took
>throughout the weekend. Thank you in advance. I can't wait.
>
>And by the way, Spitfire&GT6 Magazine will have more race coverage
>pertaining to Spitfires, GT6s, among other Triumphs and Triumph
>powered cars in the future.
>
>Shawn Frank
>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>Unsubscribe/Manage:
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

If you are not the addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail by mistake, and delete it. We thank you for your support.