Subject: Re: [Fot] Nominations

From: "Joe Guinan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 20:44:25 -0500

Glad to have Dusty with another Spitfire in the group!  Proud to have Mr.
Triumph nominated... Good show, Shawn!

I'm planning to have my G Prod Spitfire make it's maiden event at Eagles
Canyon in the Spring.  Hope Robert MacKenzie and Tim Pettenati will be there
with similar cars, so I have SOMEONE to run with...

"Jedi" Joe Guinan
Fremont, Nebraska

"These aren't the volunteers you're looking for.  He can go about his
business."

------------------------------
Message: 3
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 14:44:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: dustin nicholson <[email-masked]>
To: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>,	Friends of Triumph
	<[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nominations
Message-ID:
	<[email-masked]>

Thanks all for the nominations, someone added me to the list a few days
ago... which means I saw Mark's to do list... we'll just see who is eating
dust at Eagles Canyon!

I had a great time at RA this weekend, thanks for including me and for all
the pointers for the new car.

Dusty

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive