Subject: Re: [Fot] KCup list and details

From: Bruce Lapierre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 13:46:10 -0400 (EDT)

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0790108798==
 boundary="--------MB_8D07D2DEF7DCF23_14B8_F878_webmail-d182.sysops.aol.com"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
----------MB_8D07D2DEF7DCF23_14B8_F878_webmail-d182.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Shawn:

A little history on the #46 TR4 of Mike Mehl.  It was originally prepared b=
y Bill Devine and Phil Jannes of Buffalo Grove IL.  Jannes bought the car i=
n 66 or 67 and club raced it out of the Mid-West Council.  He was DP Champi=
on 67 & 68. Jason Ostrowski might have more info on it's race history.  He'=
s trying to help me track down Jannes=20

It was restored to race condition by Canley Restorations and made it's way =
back to the track in the Akron, OH area in 94 and shipped to Mike in 2009.

Have at it.

Bruce Lapierre X#46-TR4

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawn Frank <[email-masked]>
To: Friends of Triumph <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wed, Sep 11, 2013 11:41 am
Subject: [Fot] KCup list and details

I was wondering if anyone had a list of drivers, the car models and years a=
nd numbers, best lap times, award recipients, etc? I have waited for the VS=
CDA website to be updated, but it has not been updated yet. I have articles=
 to write about the KCup for Spitfire&GT6, Moss Motoring, NASS Newsletter, =
Triumph World Magazine, possible Classic Motorsports and Hemmings Sports&Ex=
otics, among others. I need to get this stuff off my mind and in to print w=
hile it is still fresh. Any small facts that you could include like 43 Triu=
mphs in the field including Canadians, Germans, and English drivers, cars o=
f significance, etc would be helpful too. I will immortalize the names in p=
rint as well as the 700+ pics I took throughout the weekend. Thank you in a=
dvance. I can't wait.
=20
And by the way, Spitfire&GT6 Magazine will have more race coverage pertaini=
ng to Spitfires, GT6s, among other Triumphs and Triumph powered cars in the=
 future.
=20
Shawn Frank

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
http://www.fot-racing.com
rchive: http://www.team.net/archive
orums: http://www.team.net/forums
nsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]=
m

----------MB_8D07D2DEF7DCF23_14B8_F878_webmail-d182.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<font color=3D'black' size=3D'2' face=3D'arial'>
<div><FONT style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" face=3D"Arial, Helvetica=
, sans-serif">Shawn:</FONT></div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>A little history on the #46 TR4 of Mike Mehl.&nbsp; It&nbsp;was origin=
ally prepared by Bill Devine and Phil Jannes of Buffalo Grove IL.&nbsp; Jan=
nes bought the car in 66 or 67 and club raced it out of the Mid-West Counci=
l.&nbsp; He was DP Champion 67 &amp; 68.&nbsp;Jason Ostrowski might have mo=
re info on it's race history.&nbsp; He's trying to help me track down Janne=
s&nbsp;</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>It was restored to race condition by Canley Restorations and made it's=
 way back to the track in the Akron, OH area in 94 and shipped to Mike in 2=
009.</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>Have at it.</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>Bruce Lapierre X#46-TR4<br>
<br>
<br>
</div>

<div style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">=
-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Shawn Frank &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: Friends of Triumph &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Wed, Sep 11, 2013 11:41 am<br>
Subject: [Fot] KCup list and details<br>
<br>

<div id=3DAOLMsgPart_2_f52a09c2-0e35-4249-b55b-34478cba9689>

<div class=3DaolReplacedBody>

<div style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff; FONT-FAMILY: times new roman, new yor=
k, times, serif; COLOR: #000; FONT-SIZE: 12pt">

<div>I was wondering if anyone had a list of drivers, the car models and ye=
ars&nbsp;and numbers, best lap times, award recipients, etc? I have waited =
for the VSCDA website to be updated, but it has not been updated yet. I hav=
e articles to write about the KCup for Spitfire&amp;GT6, Moss Motoring, NAS=
S Newsletter, Triumph World Magazine, possible Classic Motorsports and Hemm=
ings Sports&amp;Exotics, among others. I need to get this stuff off my mind=
 and in to print while it is still fresh. Any small facts that you could in=
clude like 43 Triumphs in the field including Canadians, Germans, and Engli=
sh drivers, cars of significance, etc would be helpful too. I will immortal=
ize the&nbsp;names in print as well as the 700+ pics I took throughout the =
weekend.&nbsp;Thank you in advance. I can't wait.</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>And by the way, Spitfire&amp;GT6 Magazine will have more race coverage=
 pertaining to Spitfires, GT6s, among other Triumphs and Triumph powered ca=
rs in the future.</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>Shawn Frank<VAR id=3Dyui-ie-cursor></VAR></div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

<div style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff; MARGIN: 0px; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma, Ver=
dana, Arial, Sans-Serif; COLOR: #000; FONT-SIZE: 12px" id=3DAOLMsgPart_3_f5=
2a09c2-0e35-4249-b55b-34478cba9689><PRE style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><TT>______=
_________________________________________
<A removedlink__793186773__href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
m.net</A>

<A target=3D_blank removedlink__793186773__href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.co=
m">http://www.fot-racing.com</A>

net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</A>
Archive: <A target=3D_blank removedlink__793186773__href=3D"http://www.team=
.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</A>
Forums: <A target=3D_blank removedlink__793186773__href=3D"http://www.team.=
net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</A>
://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.ne=
t/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</A>

</TT></PRE></div>
<!-- end of AOLMsgPart_3_f52a09c2-0e35-4249-b55b-34478cba9689 --></div>
</font>
----------MB_8D07D2DEF7DCF23_14B8_F878_webmail-d182.sysops.aol.com--

--===============0790108798==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0790108798==--

---

From: Bill Babcock <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 12:34:59 -0700

--===============1550068255==

--Apple-Mail=_EB4D6B9A-EFAF-4D41-ACEA-44380F18F599
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Hi Shawn,
Peyote MkII has a long, long, long story, but I'll do the capsule =
version. Peyote was built by Bill Ames in Minneapolis from TR3 totalled =
and bought from an insurance company. The first body was a staggeringly =
ugly cigar shape, so it was rebodied, hence the MkII moniker. Ames and =
his buddy Broughha later collaborated on the AMBRO body.  It has a TR3 =
frame and drivetrain but extensive tube supports so it looks at first =
glance like a tube frame. It raced a long time in SCCA and other venues, =
and at one time had a clear plastic spoiler and home-made 9" wheels.=20

Pat Starr rescued it from oblivion in the late 80s and restored it, =
Baxter Culver bought it and raced it very sucessfully in Northern =
California. I bought it in 1999 and have raced it ever since.=20

It's a pretty amazing car for a TR3-based special. The 2:44:445 at Road =
America was helped by a huge draft down the straight from Sam Halkias' =
TR6, but it did a couple by itself as well.=20

Bill Babcock
Peyote MKII  #222

On Sep 11, 2013, at 10:46 AM, Bruce Lapierre <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Shawn:
> =20
> A little history on the #46 TR4 of Mike Mehl.  It was originally =
prepared by Bill Devine and Phil Jannes of Buffalo Grove IL.  Jannes =
bought the car in 66 or 67 and club raced it out of the Mid-West =
Council.  He was DP Champion 67 & 68. Jason Ostrowski might have more =
info on it's race history.  He's trying to help me track down Jannes=20
> =20
> It was restored to race condition by Canley Restorations and made it's =
way back to the track in the Akron, OH area in 94 and shipped to Mike in =
2009.
> I was wondering if anyone had a list of drivers, the car models and =
years and numbers, best lap times, award recipients, etc? I have waited =
for the VSCDA website to be updated, but it has not been updated yet. I =
have articles to write about the KCup for Spitfire&GT6, Moss Motoring, =
NASS Newsletter, Triumph World Magazine, possible Classic Motorsports =
and Hemmings Sports&Exotics, among others. I need to get this stuff off =
my mind and in to print while it is still fresh. Any small facts that =
you could include like 43 Triumphs in the field including Canadians, =
Germans, and English drivers, cars of significance, etc would be helpful =
too. I will immortalize the names in print as well as the 700+ pics I =
took throughout the weekend. Thank you in advance. I can't wait.
> =20
> And by the way, Spitfire&GT6 Magazine will have more race coverage =
pertaining to Spitfires, GT6s, among other Triumphs and Triumph powered =
cars in the future.
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_EB4D6B9A-EFAF-4D41-ACEA-44380F18F599
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">Hi =
Shawn,<div>Peyote MkII has a long, long, long story, but I'll do the =
capsule version. Peyote was built by Bill Ames in Minneapolis from TR3 =
totalled and bought from an insurance company. The first body was a =
staggeringly ugly cigar shape, so it was rebodied, hence the MkII =
moniker. Ames and his buddy Broughha later collaborated on the AMBRO =
body. &nbsp;It has a TR3 frame and drivetrain but extensive tube =
supports so it looks at first glance like a tube frame. It raced a long =
time in SCCA and other venues, and at one time had a clear plastic =
spoiler and home-made 9" wheels.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>Pat =
Starr rescued it from oblivion in the late 80s and restored it, Baxter =
Culver bought it and raced it very sucessfully in Northern California. I =
bought it in 1999 and have raced it ever =
since.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>It's a pretty amazing car for a =
TR3-based special. The 2:44:445 at Road America was helped by a huge =
draft down the straight from Sam Halkias' TR6, but it did a couple by =
itself as well.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>Bill =
Babcock</div><div>Peyote MKII &nbsp;#222</div><div><br><div><div>On Sep =
11, 2013, at 10:46 AM, Bruce Lapierre &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type=3D"cite"><font =
size=3D"2" face=3D"arial">
<div><font style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" face=3D"Arial, =
Helvetica, sans-serif">Shawn:</font></div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>A little history on the #46 TR4 of Mike Mehl.&nbsp; It&nbsp;was =
originally prepared by Bill Devine and Phil Jannes of Buffalo Grove =
IL.&nbsp; Jannes bought the car in 66 or 67 and club raced it out of the =
Mid-West Council.&nbsp; He was DP Champion 67 &amp; 68.&nbsp;Jason =
Ostrowski might have more info on it's race history.&nbsp; He's trying =
to help me track down Jannes&nbsp;</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>It was restored to race condition by Canley Restorations and made =
it's way back to the track in the Akron, OH area in 94 and shipped to =
Mike in 2009.</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>Have at it.</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div style=3D"font-family: arial, helvetica; font-size: 10pt; =
">-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Shawn Frank &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
To: Friends of Triumph &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
Sent: Wed, Sep 11, 2013 11:41 am<br>
Subject: [Fot] KCup list and details<br>
<br>

<div id=3D"AOLMsgPart_2_f52a09c2-0e35-4249-b55b-34478cba9689">

<div class=3D"aolReplacedBody">

<div style=3D"background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'times =
new roman', 'new york', times, serif; font-size: 12pt; ">

<div>I was wondering if anyone had a list of drivers, the car models and =
years&nbsp;and numbers, best lap times, award recipients, etc? I have =
waited for the VSCDA website to be updated, but it has not been updated =
yet. I have articles to write about the KCup for Spitfire&amp;GT6, Moss =
Motoring, NASS Newsletter, Triumph World Magazine, possible Classic =
Motorsports and Hemmings Sports&amp;Exotics, among others. I need to get =
this stuff off my mind and in to print while it is still fresh. Any =
small facts that you could include like 43 Triumphs in the field =
including Canadians, Germans, and English drivers, cars of significance, =
etc would be helpful too. I will immortalize the&nbsp;names in print as =
well as the 700+ pics I took throughout the weekend.&nbsp;Thank you in =
advance. I can't wait.</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>And by the way, Spitfire&amp;GT6 Magazine will have more race =
coverage pertaining to Spitfires, GT6s, among other Triumphs and Triumph =
powered cars in the future.</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>Shawn Frank<var id=3D"yui-ie-cursor"></var></div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

<div style=3D"background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin: 0px; =
font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; " =
id=3D"AOLMsgPart_3_f52a09c2-0e35-4249-b55b-34478cba9689"><pre =
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: =
9pt"><tt>_______________________________________________
<a =
removedlink__793186773__href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked].=
net</a>

<a target=3D"_blank" =
removedlink__793186773__href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com">http://www.fot-=
racing.com</a>

removedlink__793186773__href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://ww=
w.team.net/donate.html</a>
Archive: <a target=3D"_blank" =
removedlink__793186773__href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.te=
am.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a target=3D"_blank" =
removedlink__793186773__href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.tea=
m.net/forums</a>
removedlink__793186773__href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/=
[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]=
</a>

</tt></pre></div>
<!-- end of AOLMsgPart_3_f52a09c2-0e35-4249-b55b-34478cba9689 --></div>
</font>_______________________________________________<br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><br>http://ww=
w.fot-racing.com<br><br>Donate: =
http://www.team.net/forums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<br><br><br></block=
quote></div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_EB4D6B9A-EFAF-4D41-ACEA-44380F18F599--

--===============1550068255==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1550068255==--

---

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]> >
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 00:33:14 -0500

--=====================_1646474909==_

Award recipients from Joe's e-mail:
>Kastner Cup Recipient.
>
>Ken Knight.     TR4.    2:48
>
>Snook's Dream Cars Marque Awards
>
>Jerry Barker.   Spitfire.    2:49
>
>Andrew Willms.   TR3.     2:59
>
>Ken Knight.         TR4.      2:48
>
>Leo Oddi.           TR250.   2:50
>
>Sam Halkias.       TR6.     2:40

Peter Bulkowski.  TR8.    2:39

>Clark Lincoln.      GT6.     2:53

Bill Babcock.     Peyote.

Special mention....non Kastner Cup finishers

Jason Ostrowski.   GT6.   2:52

Christian Marx.     TR8.    2:35

One attachment already sent (and re-attached here) has the Triumph 
grid, the Triumph results and the Group 8 results.  A new attachment 
has the Group 2 Sprint race and Group 2 Feature Race results as well 
as the "Vintage Spirit Award" recipients (I won that for group 2).

Also, a bit about my 1963 TR-4 (Red with White Stripes, #95).  It 
seems to has been a race car since new.  It's primary accomplishments 
were under R. John Lye who was quite successful in Autocross with the 
car, and with me in Vintage Racing.  I've won a few races in it - 
Hallett, Mosport (MG / Triumph Challenge - Jack won the Kas Cup for 
his drive to 2nd from the back of the pack), Blackhawk farms.  I've 
had it since 2002.  Jack (my Dad) and I raced wheel to wheel for a 
number of years and had a great time together.

Cheers, Tony Drews

At 10:38 AM 9/11/2013, Shawn Frank wrote:
>I was wondering if anyone had a list of drivers, the car models and 
>years and numbers, best lap times, award recipients, etc? I have 
>waited for the VSCDA website to be updated, but it has not been 
>updated yet. I have articles to write about the KCup for 
>Spitfire&GT6, Moss Motoring, NASS Newsletter, Triumph World 
>Magazine, possible Classic Motorsports and Hemmings Sports&Exotics, 
>among others. I need to get this stuff off my mind and in to print 
>while it is still fresh. Any small facts that you could include like 
>43 Triumphs in the field including Canadians, Germans, and English 
>drivers, cars of significance, etc would be helpful too. I will 
>immortalize the names in print as well as the 700+ pics I took 
>throughout the weekend. Thank you in advance. I can't wait.
>
>And by the way, Spitfire&GT6 Magazine will have more race coverage 
>pertaining to Spitfires, GT6s, among other Triumphs and Triumph 
>powered cars in the future.
>
>Shawn Frank
>Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

--=====================_1646474909==_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20130910124711978.pdf"

--=====================_1646474909==_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="scan0001.pdf"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////+9f////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
--=====================_1646474909==_

--=====================_1646474909==_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--=====================_1646474909==_--

---

From: marty sukey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 12:03:42 -0400

--===============1175654333==
	boundary="_5d75c2b0-2992-4d5e-b06c-99f576e240a5_"

--_5d75c2b0-2992-4d5e-b06c-99f576e240a5_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I think I still have a video of said TR4 doing some pretty impressive stuff=
 at Nelson Ledges a couple of decades ago. For a price I will make sure the=
y stay in my possession!  :)

=20

Marty
=20

To: [email-masked]=3B [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed=2C 11 Sep 2013 13:46:10 -0400
Subject: Re: [Fot] KCup list and details

Shawn:
=20
back to the track in the Akron=2C OH area in 94 and shipped to Mike in 2009=
.
=20
Have at it.
=20
Bruce Lapierre X#46-TR4

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawn Frank <[email-masked]>
To: Friends of Triumph <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wed=2C Sep 11=2C 2013 11:41 am
Subject: [Fot] KCup list and details

I was wondering if anyone had a list of drivers=2C the car models and years=
 and numbers=2C best lap times=2C award recipients=2C etc? I have waited fo=
r the VSCDA website to be updated=2C but it has not been updated yet. I hav=
e articles to write about the KCup for Spitfire&GT6=2C Moss Motoring=2C NAS=
S Newsletter=2C Triumph World Magazine=2C possible Classic Motorsports and =
Hemmings Sports&Exotics=2C among others. I need to get this stuff off my mi=
nd and in to print while it is still fresh. Any small facts that you could =
include like 43 Triumphs in the field including Canadians=2C Germans=2C and=
 English drivers=2C cars of significance=2C etc would be helpful too. I wil=
l immortalize the names in print as well as the 700+ pics I took throughout=
 the weekend. Thank you in advance. I can't wait.
=20
And by the way=2C Spitfire&GT6 Magazine will have more race coverage pertai=
ning to Spitfires=2C GT6s=2C among other Triumphs and Triumph powered cars =
in the future.
=20
Shawn Frank
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

om

_______________________________________________ [email-masked] http://w=
ww.fot-racing.com Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html Archive: http://w=
ww.team.net/archive Forums: http://www.team.net/forums Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked] 		 	   		  =

--_5d75c2b0-2992-4d5e-b06c-99f576e240a5_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>I think I still have a video of =
said TR4 doing some pretty impressive stuff at Nelson Ledges a couple of de=
cades ago. For a price I will make sure they stay in my possession!&nbsp=3B=
 :)<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
Marty<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>
<DIV>
<HR id=3DstopSpelling>
To: [email-masked]=3B [email-masked]<BR>From: [email-masked]<BR>=
Date: Wed=2C 11 Sep 2013 13:46:10 -0400<BR>Subject: Re: [Fot] KCup list and=
 details<BR><BR><FONT color=3Dblack size=3D2 face=3Darial>
<DIV><FONT style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" face=3D"Arial=2C Helveti=
ca=2C sans-serif">Shawn:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp=3B</DIV>
<DIV>A little history on the #46 TR4 of Mike Mehl.&nbsp=3B It&nbsp=3Bwas or=
iginally prepared by Bill Devine and Phil Jannes of Buffalo Grove IL.&nbsp=
=3B Jannes bought the car in 66 or 67 and club raced it out of the Mid-West=
 Council.&nbsp=3B He was DP Champion 67 &amp=3B 68.&nbsp=3BJason Ostrowski =
might have more info on it's race history.&nbsp=3B He's trying to help me t=
rack down Jannes&nbsp=3B</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp=3B</DIV>
<DIV>It was restored to race condition by Canley Restorations and made it's=
 way back to the track in the Akron=2C OH area in 94 and shipped to Mike in=
 2009.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp=3B</DIV>
<DIV>Have at it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp=3B</DIV>
<DIV>Bruce Lapierre X#46-TR4<BR><BR><BR></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: arial=2Chelvetica=3B COLOR: black=3B FONT-SIZE: =
10pt">-----Original Message-----<BR>From: Shawn Frank &lt=3Bmy71spit13@yaho=
o.com&gt=3B<BR>To: Friends of Triumph &lt=[email-masked]&gt=3B<BR>Sen=
t: Wed=2C Sep 11=2C 2013 11:41 am<BR>Subject: [Fot] KCup list and details<B=
R><BR>
<DIV id=3DecxAOLMsgPart_2_f52a09c2-0e35-4249-b55b-34478cba9689>
<DIV class=3DecxaolReplacedBody>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff=3B FONT-FAMILY: times new roman=2C new=
 york=2C times=2C serif=3B COLOR: #000=3B FONT-SIZE: 12pt">
<DIV>I was wondering if anyone had a list of drivers=2C the car models and =
years&nbsp=3Band numbers=2C best lap times=2C award recipients=2C etc? I ha=
ve waited for the VSCDA website to be updated=2C but it has not been update=
d yet. I have articles to write about the KCup for Spitfire&amp=3BGT6=2C Mo=
ss Motoring=2C NASS Newsletter=2C Triumph World Magazine=2C possible Classi=
c Motorsports and Hemmings Sports&amp=3BExotics=2C among others. I need to =
get this stuff off my mind and in to print while it is still fresh. Any sma=
ll facts that you could include like 43 Triumphs in the field including Can=
adians=2C Germans=2C and English drivers=2C cars of significance=2C etc wou=
ld be helpful too. I will immortalize the&nbsp=3Bnames in print as well as =
the 700+ pics I took throughout the weekend.&nbsp=3BThank you in advance. I=
 can't wait.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp=3B</DIV>
<DIV>And by the way=2C Spitfire&amp=3BGT6 Magazine will have more race cove=
rage pertaining to Spitfires=2C GT6s=2C among other Triumphs and Triumph po=
wered cars in the future.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp=3B</DIV>
<DIV>Shawn Frank</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff=3B MARGIN: 0px=3B FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma=
=2C Verdana=2C Arial=2C Sans-Serif=3B COLOR: #000=3B FONT-SIZE: 12px" id=3D=
ecxAOLMsgPart_3_f52a09c2-0e35-4249-b55b-34478cba9689><PRE style=3D"FONT-SIZ=
E: 9pt"><TT>_______________________________________________
<A target=3D_blank>[email-masked]</A>

<A target=3D_blank>http://www.fot-racing.com</A>

Archive: <A target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/archive</A>
Forums: <A target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/forums</A>
s/fot/[email-masked]</A>

</TT></PRE></DIV></DIV></FONT><BR>_________________________________________=
______ [email-masked] http://www.fot-racing.com Donate: http://www.team=
.net/donate.html Archive: http://www.team.net/archive Forums: http://www.te=
am.net/forums Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot=
/[email-masked]</DIV> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_5d75c2b0-2992-4d5e-b06c-99f576e240a5_--

--===============1175654333==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1175654333==--

---

From: Bruce Lapierre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 14:14:42 -0400 (EDT)

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1996573417==
 boundary="--------MB_8D07DFB16766DB3_FCC_2E326_webmail-d235.sysops.aol.com"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
----------MB_8D07DFB16766DB3_FCC_2E326_webmail-d235.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

you release the "blue cloud" pictures and I'll release the picture I got Fr=
iday night.  not pretty.=20

Bruce

-----Original Message-----
From: marty sukey <[email-masked]>
To: Bruce Lapierre <[email-masked]>; FOT <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thu, Sep 12, 2013 12:04 pm
Subject: RE: [Fot] KCup list and details

To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 13:46:10 -0400
Subject: Re: [Fot] KCup list and details

Shawn:
=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawn Frank <[email-masked]>
To: Friends of Triumph <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wed, Sep 11, 2013 11:41 am
Subject: [Fot] KCup list and details

_______________________________________________ [email-masked] http://w=
ww.fot-racing.com Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html Archive: http://w=
ww.team.net/archive Forums: http://www.team.net/forums Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

----------MB_8D07DFB16766DB3_FCC_2E326_webmail-d235.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<font color=3D'black' size=3D'2' face=3D'arial'>
<div><FONT style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" face=3D"Arial, Helvetica=
, sans-serif">you release the "blue cloud" pictures and I'll release the pi=
cture I got Friday night.&nbsp; not pretty.&nbsp;</FONT></div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>Bruce<br>
<br>
</div>

<div style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">=
-----Original Message-----<br>
From: marty sukey &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: Bruce Lapierre &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; FOT &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<=
br>
Sent: Thu, Sep 12, 2013 12:04 pm<br>
Subject: RE: [Fot] KCup list and details<br>
<br>

<div id=3DAOLMsgPart_1_faf988a2-9620-4242-9ca8-f9d67b949295>

<div class=3D"hmmessage aolReplacedBody">

<div dir=3Dltr>I think I still have a video of said TR4 doing some pretty i=
mpressive stuff at Nelson Ledges a couple of decades ago. For a price I wil=
l make sure they stay in my possession!&nbsp; :)<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Marty<br>
&nbsp;<br>

<div>
<HR id=3DstopSpelling>
To: <A href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A>; <A hr=
ef=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A><br>
From: <A href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A><br>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 13:46:10 -0400<br>
Subject: Re: [Fot] KCup list and details<br>
<br>
<FONT color=3Dblack size=3D2 face=3Darial>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>Have at it.</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">=
-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Shawn Frank &lt;<A href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">my71spit13@ya=
hoo.com</A>&gt;<br>
To: Friends of Triumph &lt;<A href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">FOT@autox.=
team.net</A>&gt;<br>
Sent: Wed, Sep 11, 2013 11:41 am<br>
Subject: [Fot] KCup list and details<br>
<br>

<div id=3DecxAOLMsgPart_2_f52a09c2-0e35-4249-b55b-34478cba9689>

<div class=3DecxaolReplacedBody>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>Shawn Frank</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

<div style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff; MARGIN: 0px; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma, Ver=
dana, Arial, Sans-Serif; COLOR: #000; FONT-SIZE: 12px" id=3DecxAOLMsgPart_3=
_f52a09c2-0e35-4249-b55b-34478cba9689><PRE style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><TT>___=
____________________________________________
<A>[email-masked]</A>

<A>http://www.fot-racing.com</A>

Archive: <A>http://www.team.net/archive</A>
Forums: <A>http://www.team.net/forums</A>
l.com</A>

</TT></PRE></div>
</div>
</FONT><br>
_______________________________________________ <A href=3D"mailto:fot@autox=
.team.net">[email-masked]</A> <A href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com/" ta=
rget=3D_blank>http://www.fot-racing.com</A> Donate: <A href=3D"http://www.t=
eam.net/donate.html" target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/donate.html</A> Ar=
chive: <A href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D_blank>http://www.t=
eam.net/archive</A> Forums: <A href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=
=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/forums</A> Unsubscribe/Manage: <A href=3D"htt=
p://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]" target=3D_blank=
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</A></div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</font>
----------MB_8D07DFB16766DB3_FCC_2E326_webmail-d235.sysops.aol.com--

--===============1996573417==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1996573417==--