Subject: [Fot] car transportation??

From: "Spitfire Racing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 18:00:44 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1334648252==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000D_01CEBAE2.52B01610"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01CEBAE2.52B01610
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I have a good friend who has a 1966 Mustang convertible that's fully
operational and restored and looking for a way to get it from Ithaca, NY out
to Montana........yes, THAT Montana! Have any of you had good experiences
with transporters or know of someone responsible that is interested in an
adventure?

Thanks

Russ Moore

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01CEBAE2.52B01610
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I have a =
good friend who has a 1966 Mustang convertible that&#8217;s fully =
operational and restored and looking for a way to get it from Ithaca, NY =
out to Montana&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;.yes, =
THAT Montana! Have any of you had good experiences with transporters or =
know of someone responsible that is interested in an =
adventure?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Russ =
Moore<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000D_01CEBAE2.52B01610--

--===============1334648252==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1334648252==--