Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 03:40:48 +0000

Ken really deserves this.  He has honed his driving skills.  His car prep is  just so amazing.  
------Original Message------
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
To: FOT
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup
Sent: Sep 8, 2013 3:21 PM

Just got a call from Henderson Nevada based Ken Knight telling me he got  
the cup for his immaculate grey TR4.  He's hanging out in the hotel tonight  
and starting home tomorrow.

In a message dated 9/8/2013 3:19:33 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Best  race ever!!!!
Who won the cup ? (I'm already on the road, stocked with  Johnsonville brats
and Wisconsin craft  beer).
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive