Subject: [Fot] Videos from ELVF last weekend

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]> {sentby:smtp auth 50.83.131.11 authed with [email-masked]}
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 12:02:29 -0500

Here's the in-car videos I took at the Kas Cup event last 
weekend.  Unfortunately, my front facing camera (with the good 
microphone) malfunctioned during the Kastner Cup so I only have the 
rear view with mediocre sound for that race.  The microphone 
malfunctioned Saturday in the rain race too, so that audio isn't as 
good as the others.

Saturday Group 2 qualifying race in the rain (start 16th, finish 2nd) 
- the first 5 minutes are neat, the rest kind of boring.  Watch the 
rear view in this one, you see two cars spinning off the track.  One 
hits the wall and one lives to race another day.
http://youtu.be/1nh6_WO7Qv8

Sunday Sheldon Cup
http://youtu.be/Gzc8HNdxfpA

Sunday Kastner Cup, all Triumph Race (rear cam only)
http://youtu.be/bEzmJX7xzVg

Sunday group 2 Feature Race - GREAT dice with Mark Wheatley.  Somehow 
dropped another 2 seconds off my lap times.
http://youtu.be/FFKHRqSzyoY

Cheers, Tony Drews

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "MORDY DUNST" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 09:25:52 -0700

Tony:

Super Stuff! I just love the way you did the sat rain race.  Frankly, in my 
opinion you optimize the TR way.  Arrive, drive and do it 
convincingly....even in the rain! Something  we southwest coast'ers fear.
Mordy

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Tony Drews" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 10:02 AM
Subject: [Fot] Videos from ELVF last weekend

> Here's the in-car videos I took at the Kas Cup event last weekend. 
> Unfortunately, my front facing camera (with the good microphone) 
> malfunctioned during the Kastner Cup so I only have the rear view with 
> mediocre sound for that race.  The microphone malfunctioned Saturday in 
> the rain race too, so that audio isn't as good as the others.
>
> Saturday Group 2 qualifying race in the rain (start 16th, finish 2nd) - 
> the first 5 minutes are neat, the rest kind of boring.  Watch the rear 
> view in this one, you see two cars spinning off the track.  One hits the 
> wall and one lives to race another day.
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>
>