Subject: [Fot] Paddock Entry

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 13:13:27 +0000

Good morning and welcome to Road America!
After registration at the main gate, proceed under the track and look left... This is our TR paddock area. If you rented a garage. Pick one, and put your trailer nearest turn fourteen, out of the way.
If you have a typical size rig and have not rented a garage; pick any spot in our area. Spots are designated with a yellow # and 2 yellow lines that you may paddock in between. Please stay within the yellow lines and use the long extended areas of grass for all you your equipment, racing, camping, partying needs.
We should have plenty of space to fit everybody.
Thanks
Paddock Master
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Bill Babcock <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 06:56:43 -0700

Somebody should catch Tony Garmey on the way in and point him to the right
area. He's driving a big red freightliner rig that says "Ferrari" on it. Hard
to miss. Has five Triumph-based cars in it.
On Sep 5, 2013, at 6:13 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

> After registration at the main gate, proceed under the track and look
left... This is our TR paddock area. If you rented a garage. Pick one, and put
your trailer nearest turn fourteen, out of the way.
> If you have a typical size rig and have not rented a garage; pick any spot
in our area. Spots are designated with a yellow # and 2 yellow lines that you
may paddock in between. Please stay within the yellow lines and use the long
extended areas of grass for all you your equipment, racing, camping, partying
needs.
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Steve Myers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 15:00:09 -0500

Just about to Madison. Passed three Triumphs lead by Chuck McGuire in his TR3
about half an hour ago. Will be at the track around 5 pm. My rig is 86' hope
there is still room.

-Steve
TR #18

> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]