Subject: Re: [Fot] Sam and the SCCA RUNOFFS

From: Bill Babcock <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 17:56:22 -0700

That's a different car of course, and Sam can drive the wheels off a dumpster, but still, holy crap. 

On Sep 18, 2013, at 5:45 PM, "Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Just looked at first provisional qualifying times -- in G Prod Sam Halkais did a 1:32.6!!!! [3 seconds faster than Chris Marx in the TR8].  That puts him in ninth -- mostly behind Miatas [what have they allowed those guys to do to their engines????].  Best time so far: RX3 at 2:29.8.
> 
> Go Sam!!
> 
> Chuck Arnold
> _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
> 
> http://www.fot-racing.com
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
> 

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 19:45:29 -0700

--===============1561247779==

--047d7b2e14ab00907704e6b38ce5

Jerry must be having issues with his Spit.  Steve Sargis does not ze to be
running g
There is another Spit, faster but I do not know the driver.
On Sep 18, 2013 5:56 PM, "Bill Babcock" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > Just looked at first provisional qualifying times -- in G Prod Sam
> Halkais did a 1:32.6!!!! [3 seconds faster than Chris Marx in the TR8].
>  That puts him in ninth -- mostly behind Miatas [what have they allowed
> those guys to do to their engines????].  Best time so far: RX3 at 2:29.8.
> >
> > Go Sam!!
> >
> > Chuck Arnold
> > Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> >
> >
>
>

--047d7b2e14ab00907704e6b38ce5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p dir=3D"ltr">Jerry must be having issues with his Spit.=A0 Steve Sargis d=
oes not ze to be running g<br>
 There is another Spit, faster but I do not know the driver.</p>
<div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Sep 18, 2013 5:56 PM, &quot;Bill Babcock&quot=
; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrot=
e:<br type=3D"attribution"><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margi=
n:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
That&#39;s a different car of course, and Sam can drive the wheels off a du=
mpster, but still, holy crap.<br>
<br>
On Sep 18, 2013, at 5:45 PM, &quot;Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley&quot=
; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:=
<br>
<br>
&gt; Just looked at first provisional qualifying times -- in G Prod Sam Hal=
kais did a 1:32.6!!!! [3 seconds faster than Chris Marx in the TR8]. =A0Tha=
t puts him in ninth -- mostly behind Miatas [what have they allowed those g=
uys to do to their engines????]. =A0Best time so far: RX3 at 2:29.8.<br>

&gt;<br>
&gt; Go Sam!!<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Chuck Arnold<br>
&gt; _______________________________________________<br>
&gt; <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; <a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com" target=3D"_blank">http://www.fot=
-racing.com</a><br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" target=3D"_blank">=
&gt; Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">htt=
p://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
&gt; Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">http:=
//www.team.net/forums</a><br>
&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/f=
ot/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/f=
ot/[email-masked]</a><br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--047d7b2e14ab00907704e6b38ce5--

--===============1561247779==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1561247779==--

---

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 07:31:45 -0400 (EDT)

I think you'll find that the amount of TIRE that you can run in the 
Production SCCA classes is the biggest difference these days. Those 10" 
wide slicks make unbelievable GRRRRRRRRIP. That means higher cornering 
speeds which mean higher corner exit speeds which means really, really 
fast top speeds just prior to 1, 5 and Canada corners.

But 200 HP in a 2100-ish pound TR6 is nothing to sneeze at either.

c ya,
rml

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Wed, 18 Sep 2013, Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley wrote:

> Just looked at first provisional qualifying times -- in G Prod Sam Halkais
> did a 2:32.6!!!! [3 seconds faster than Chris Marx in the TR8].  That 
puts
> him in ninth -- mostly behind Miatas [what have they allowed those guys to
> do to their engines????].  Best time so far: RX3 at 2:29.8.
>
> Go Sam!!
>
> Chuck Arnold
>

---

From: "MadMarx" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 13:47:43 +0200

Wow. 
Sams laptime is pretty impressive.
Maybe the TR8 could that do too but I wasn't able to source it.
Great stuff!
Congrats from me.

Chris

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] Im
Auftrag von Robert M. Lang
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 19. September 2013 13:32
An: Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley
Cc: Friends
Betreff: Re: [Fot] Sam and the SCCA RUNOFFS

I think you'll find that the amount of TIRE that you can run in the
Production SCCA classes is the biggest difference these days. Those 10" 
wide slicks make unbelievable GRRRRRRRRIP. That means higher cornering
speeds which mean higher corner exit speeds which means really, really fast
top speeds just prior to 1, 5 and Canada corners.

c ya,
rml

On Wed, 18 Sep 2013, Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley wrote:

> Halkais did a 2:32.6!!!! [3 seconds faster than Chris Marx in the 
> TR8].  That
puts
> him in ninth -- mostly behind Miatas [what have they allowed those 
> guys to do to their engines????].  Best time so far: RX3 at 2:29.8.
>
> Go Sam!!
>
> Chuck Arnold
>

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

eam.net

---

From: Sam Halkias <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 08:10:00 -0500

I have only had two laps of qualifying due to our session getting cut short by 20 minutes due to a driver crashing on his out lap in turn one and blocking the track. I got balked three times on my hot lap. The car will do sub 2:30's on a clear lap. Then rain yesterday washed out Q-2 and today a hideous thunderstorm just hit and is delaying everything. My group is scheduled for 11:10 but if this rain does not move out it could be another day washed out. Runoffs in Wisconsin in September, five years here now and not one decent week of weather yet. Disappointing to say the least.

  Ninth starting position looks like where I will be so Sunday weather is supposed to be dry and partly cloudy with no chance of rain, so we just see how it goes then.

   I had a blast at the K-cup, looking forward to many more Triumph events!

Sam

On Sep 19, 2013, at 6:48 AM, "MadMarx" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
> 

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

---

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 08:20:25 -0500

Bummer!

We are going to try to do live streaming on SpeedCastTV instead of coming up.

Too many kids things here.

Thanks for the update.

Laguna next year. 

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 19, 2013, at 8:10 AM, Sam Halkias <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
>

---

From: Bill Redinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 08:25:00 -0500

We are riding with you and the other Triumphs. Looking forward to the Video.
God Speed to you!

Bill

On Sep 19, 2013, at 8:10 AM, Sam Halkias <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
>

---

From: Mike Munson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 08:37:53 -0500

The best I can do is watch live timing on my phone with the Race Monitor app from work. Good luck Big Sam! Zoom Zoom Zoom past those Mazdas and the Datsun!
Mike

> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
>

---

From: Sam Halkias <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 09:13:32 -0500

Not today. It's pouring with lighting and thunder!

---

From: "MadMarx" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 17:34:52 +0200

That's what I like to hear.
I love rain too.
Many times in Europe both sessions get added. Not going out on one means start from behind.

Chris

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Sam Halkias [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 19. September 2013 17:23
An: MadMarx
Cc: Robert M. Lang; Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley; Friends
Betreff: Re: AW: [Fot] Sam and the SCCA RUNOFFS

We already had one dry qual session so the rain sessions are not worth going out when our race will be dry on Sunday, we have killer rain tires with the Hoosier H2O's, I just hate standing in the rain, driving in the rain is a blast!

Sam

On Sep 19, 2013, at 10:01 AM, "MadMarx" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> What is the problem with rain in USA?
> At my qualy all cars went off track after a few drops of rain?
> Sugar tires?
> 
> Chris
> 
> Von: Sam Halkias [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Gesendet: Donnerstag, 19. September 2013 15:10
> An: MadMarx
> Cc: Robert M. Lang; Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley; Friends
>> Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
>> Im Auftrag von Robert M. Lang
>> wide slicks make unbelievable GRRRRRRRRIP. That means higher 
>> cornering speeds which mean higher corner exit speeds which means 
>> really, really fast top speeds just prior to 1, 5 and Canada corners.
>> 
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> -
>> -----
>> 
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
>

---

From: "MadMarx" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 17:01:03 +0200

Chris

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Sam Halkias [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 19. September 2013 15:10
An: MadMarx
Cc: Robert M. Lang; Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley; Friends
Betreff: Re: [Fot] Sam and the SCCA RUNOFFS

Sam

---

From: Sam Halkias <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 10:23:24 -0500

Sam

---

From: "Terry Stetler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 12:29:51 -0400 <[email-masked]>

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1216694876==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0018_01CEB533.F0148800"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01CEB533.F0148800
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Bring 'em back to Mid Ohio!!!

I miss going to the Runoffs.

Terry Stetler

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01CEB533.F0148800
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=EF=BB=BF<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Dutf-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>

<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 10.00.9200.16686"></HEAD>
<BODY id=3DMailContainerBody=20
style=3D"BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: =
none; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none; FONT-WEIGHT: =
normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; PADDING-TOP: 15px; =
BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; TEXT-DECORATION: none"=20
leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 acc_role=3D"text" CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area"><!--[gte IE 5]><?xml:namespace =
prefix=3D"v" /><?xml:namespace prefix=3D"o" /><![endif]-->
<DIV style=3D"COLOR: ">
<DIV>Bring 'em back to Mid Ohio!!!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I miss going to the Runoffs.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Terry Stetler</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px =
solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-RIGHT: =
0px">&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01CEB533.F0148800--

--===============1216694876==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1216694876==--

---

From: Joe Henry <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 16:00:07 +0000

--===============1176732801==
	boundary="_200f91d0-dfec-4b21-a46b-84bc18be5696_"

--_200f91d0-dfec-4b21-a46b-84bc18be5696_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Give 'em Hell Sam!  Keep waiving the Union Jack!

Joe Downer
Charlotte=2C N.C.
RiffRAF Racing TR6

> From: [email-masked]
> Date: Thu=2C 19 Sep 2013 09:13:32 -0500
> To: [email-masked]
> CC: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [Fot] Sam and the SCCA RUNOFFS
>=20
>=20
> On Sep 19=2C 2013=2C at 8:39 AM=2C "Mike Munson" <[email-masked]> wrot=
e:
>=20
> > The best I can do is watch live timing on my phone with the Race Monito=
r app from work. Good luck Big Sam! Zoom Zoom Zoom past those Mazdas and th=
e Datsun!
> > Mike
> >=20
> >> On Sep 19=2C 2013=2C at 8:10 AM=2C Sam Halkias <[email-masked]>=
 wrote:
> >>=20
> >> I have only had two laps of qualifying due to our session getting cut =
short by 20 minutes due to a driver crashing on his out lap in turn one and=
 blocking the track. I got balked three times on my hot lap. The car will d=
o sub 2:30's on a clear lap. Then rain yesterday washed out Q-2 and today a=
 hideous thunderstorm just hit and is delaying everything. My group is sche=
duled for 11:10 but if this rain does not move out it could be another day =
washed out. Runoffs in Wisconsin in September=2C five years here now and no=
t one decent week of weather yet. Disappointing to say the least.
> >>=20
> >> Ninth starting position looks like where I will be so Sunday weather i=
s supposed to be dry and partly cloudy with no chance of rain=2C so we just=
 see how it goes then.
> >>=20
> >>  I had a blast at the K-cup=2C looking forward to many more Triumph ev=
ents!
> >>=20
> >> Sam
> >>=20
> >>> On Sep 19=2C 2013=2C at 6:48 AM=2C "MadMarx" <[email-masked]=
m> wrote:
> >>>=20
> >>> Wow.=20
> >>>=20
> >>>=20
> >>> -----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
> >>> Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] I=
m
> >>> Gesendet: Donnerstag=2C 19. September 2013 13:32
> >>>=20
> >>>=20
> >>> Production SCCA classes is the biggest difference these days. Those 1=
0"=20
> >>> wide slicks make unbelievable GRRRRRRRRIP. That means higher cornerin=
g
> >>> speeds which mean higher corner exit speeds which means really=2C rea=
lly fast
> >>> top speeds just prior to 1=2C 5 and Canada corners.
> >>>=20
> >>>=20
> >>> c ya=2C
> >>>=20
> >>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------=
------
> >>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------=
------
> >>>=20
> >>>> On Wed=2C 18 Sep 2013=2C Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley wrote:
> >>>>=20
> >>>> Just looked at first provisional qualifying times -- in G Prod Sam=20
> >>>> Halkais did a 2:32.6!!!! [3 seconds faster than Chris Marx in the=20
> >>>> TR8].  That
> >>> puts
> >>>> him in ninth -- mostly behind Miatas [what have they allowed those=20
> >>>>=20
> >>>>=20
> >>>=20
> >>>=20
> >>>=20
> >>>=20
> >>>=20
> >>>=20
> >>>=20
> >>> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/atr6rac=
[email-masked]
> >>=20
> >>=20
> >> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/fasttrs@=
yahoo.com
> >>=20
> >>=20
>=20
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/jhd11@hotma=
il.com
>=20
>=20
 		 	   		  =

--_200f91d0-dfec-4b21-a46b-84bc18be5696_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>Give 'em Hell Sam!&nbsp=3B Keep =
waiving the Union Jack!<br><br>Joe Downer<br>Charlotte=2C N.C.<br>RiffRAF R=
acing TR6<br><br><div>&gt=3B From: [email-masked]<br>&gt=3B Date: Th=
u=2C 19 Sep 2013 09:13:32 -0500<br>&gt=3B To: [email-masked]<br>&gt=3B C=
C: [email-masked]<br>&gt=3B Subject: Re: [Fot] Sam and the SCCA RUNOFFS=
<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B Not today. It's pouring with lighting and thunder!<br=
>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B On Sep 19=2C 2013=2C at 8:39 AM=2C "Mike Munson" &lt=3Bf=
[email-masked]&gt=3B wrote:<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B The best I can do=
 is watch live timing on my phone with the Race Monitor app from work. Good=
 luck Big Sam! Zoom Zoom Zoom past those Mazdas and the Datsun!<br>&gt=3B &=
gt=3B Mike<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B On Sep 19=2C 2013=2C at=
 8:10 AM=2C Sam Halkias &lt=[email-masked]&gt=3B wrote:<br>&gt=3B =
&gt=3B&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B I have only had two laps of qualifying=
 due to our session getting cut short by 20 minutes due to a driver crashin=
g on his out lap in turn one and blocking the track. I got balked three tim=
es on my hot lap. The car will do sub 2:30's on a clear lap. Then rain yest=
erday washed out Q-2 and today a hideous thunderstorm just hit and is delay=
ing everything. My group is scheduled for 11:10 but if this rain does not m=
ove out it could be another day washed out. Runoffs in Wisconsin in Septemb=
er=2C five years here now and not one decent week of weather yet. Disappoin=
ting to say the least.<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B Ninth=
 starting position looks like where I will be so Sunday weather is supposed=
 to be dry and partly cloudy with no chance of rain=2C so we just see how i=
t goes then.<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B  I had a blast =
at the K-cup=2C looking forward to many more Triumph events!<br>&gt=3B &gt=
=3B&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B Sam<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B &gt=
=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B On Sep 19=2C 2013=2C at 6:48 AM=2C "MadMarx" &lt=3Btr4racin=
[email-masked]&gt=3B wrote:<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B &gt=
=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B Wow. <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B Sams laptime is pretty i=
mpressive.<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B Maybe the TR8 could that do too but=
 I wasn't able to source it.<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B Great stuff!<br>&=
gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B Congrats from me.<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B <br=
>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B Chris<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B &g=
t=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B -----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B=
&gt=3B Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] =
Im<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B Auftrag von Robert M. Lang<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B=
&gt=3B&gt=3B Gesendet: Donnerstag=2C 19. September 2013 13:32<br>&gt=3B &gt=
=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B An: Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=
=3B&gt=3B Cc: Friends<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B Betreff: Re: [Fot] Sam a=
nd the SCCA RUNOFFS<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=
=3B <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B I think you'll find that the amount of TI=
RE that you can run in the<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B Production SCCA cla=
sses is the biggest difference these days. Those 10" <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=
=3B&gt=3B wide slicks make unbelievable GRRRRRRRRIP. That means higher corn=
ering<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B speeds which mean higher corner exit spe=
eds which means really=2C really fast<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B top spee=
ds just prior to 1=2C 5 and Canada corners.<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B <b=
r>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B But 200 HP in a 2100-ish pound TR6 is nothing t=
o sneeze at either.<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=
=3B c ya=2C<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B rml<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B <=
br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B ----------------------------------------------=
-----------------------------<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B Bob Lang        =
      Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=
=3B&gt=3B Former NER Solo Chair                          |<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B=
&gt=3B&gt=3B Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-92=
7-4489<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B ---------------------------------------=
------------------------------------<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B <br>&gt=
=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B On Wed=2C 18 Sep 2013=2C Chuck Arnold and/or K=
athleen Kelley wrote:<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&=
gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B Just looked at first provisional qualifying times -- in G=
 Prod Sam <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B Halkais did a 2:32.6!!!! [3 s=
econds faster than Chris Marx in the <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B TR=
8].  That<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B puts<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=
=3B him in ninth -- mostly behind Miatas [what have they allowed those <br>=
&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B guys to do to their engines????].  Best tim=
e so far: RX3 at 2:29.8.<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B &gt=
=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B Go Sam!!<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B <br>&gt=
=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B Chuck Arnold<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B ____=
___________________________________________<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B fo=
[email-masked]<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B=
 http://www.fot-racing.com<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&g=
t=3B&gt=3B Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&g=
t=3B Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B Foru=
ms: http://www.team.net/forums<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B Unsubscribe/Man=
age:<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot=
/[email-masked]<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=
=3B&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B _____=
__________________________________________<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B fot=
@autox.team.net<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B =
http://www.fot-racing.com<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=
=3B&gt=3B Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=
=3B Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B Forum=
s: http://www.team.net/forums<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B&gt=3B Unsubscribe/Mana=
ge: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<br>&gt=
=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B _______________________________________________<br>&gt=3B =
&gt=3B&gt=3B [email-masked]<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=
=3B http://www.fot-racing.com<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=
=3B Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B Archive:=
 http://www.team.net/archive<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B Forums: http://www.team=
.net/forums<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.ne=
t/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B &=
gt=3B&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B _______________________________________________<br>&=
gt=3B [email-masked]<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B http://www.fot-racing.com<br>=
&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>&gt=3B Archive=
: http://www.team.net/archive<br>&gt=3B Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<=
br>&gt=3B Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/jhd=
[email-masked]<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B <br></div> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_200f91d0-dfec-4b21-a46b-84bc18be5696_--

--===============1176732801==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1176732801==--

---

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 11:26:13 -0400 (EDT)

This message is in MIME format.  The first part should be readable text,
  while the remaining parts are likely unreadable without MIME-aware tools.

---1911382782-725130398-1379604373=:17136
Content-Transfer-Encoding: QUOTED-PRINTABLE

The problem isn't the rain... it's the drivers.

;-b

Tongue clearly in cheek.

The problem at an event like the Runoffs is that the field is set by the=20
best qualifier from three sessions. So, if you get dry, rain, rain=20
sessions, pole and field will most likely be determined by the first=20
qualifying session.

Also, don't forget that Sam gave us a memorable race by driving in the=20
rain to the lead and eventual victory in '09. That was one awesome race=20
(and it was my birthday too!!!)

As far as driving in the rain at vintage events, don't forget that there=20
is a WIDE variety in both the driver skill level and experience as well as=
=20
set up and prep. We'll leave it at that.

rml

On Thu, 19 Sep 2013, MadMarx wrote:

> -----Urspr=C3=BCngliche Nachricht-----
> I have only had two laps of qualifying due to our session getting cut sho=
rt by 20 minutes due to a driver crashing on his out lap in turn one and bl=
ocking the track. I got balked three times on my hot lap. The car will do s=
ub 2:30's on a clear lap. Then rain yesterday washed out Q-2 and today a hi=
deous thunderstorm just hit and is delaying everything. My group is schedul=
ed for 11:10 but if this rain does not move out it could be another day was=
hed out. Runoffs in Wisconsin in September, five years here now and not one=
 decent week of weather yet. Disappointing to say the least.
>
>  Ninth starting position looks like where I will be so Sunday weather is =
supposed to be dry and partly cloudy with no chance of rain, so we just see=
 how it goes then.
>
>   I had a blast at the K-cup, looking forward to many more Triumph events=
!
>> -----Urspr=C3=BCngliche Nachricht-----
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------=
---
>> Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---1911382782-725130398-1379604373=:17136
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

---1911382782-725130398-1379604373=:17136--

---

From: Sam Halkias <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 13:24:26 -0500

--===============0661218943==
	boundary="Apple-Mail-CEC913A3-F6C3-44CE-A31D-9A211D1021E6"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-CEC913A3-F6C3-44CE-A31D-9A211D1021E6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

2016 Runoffs are at Mid Ohio!

> I miss going to the Runoffs.

--Apple-Mail-CEC913A3-F6C3-44CE-A31D-9A211D1021E6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></head><body dir="auto"><div>2016 Runoffs are at Mid Ohio!</div><div><br>On Sep 19, 2013, at 11:30 AM, "Terry Stetler" &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br><br></div><blockquote type="cite"><div>

<meta content="text/html;charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type">
<style></style>

<meta name="GENERATOR" content="MSHTML 10.00.9200.16686">
<!--[gte IE 5]><?xml:namespace prefix="v" /><?xml:namespace prefix="o" /><![endif]-->
<div style="COLOR: ">
<div>Bring 'em back to Mid Ohio!!!</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>I miss going to the Runoffs.</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Terry Stetler</div>
<blockquote style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">&nbsp;</blockquote></div>
</div></blockquote></body></html>
--Apple-Mail-CEC913A3-F6C3-44CE-A31D-9A211D1021E6--

--===============0661218943==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0661218943==--

---

From: "Terry Stetler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 18:00:28 -0400 <[email-masked]> <000301ceb52e$0f9ec6f0$2edc54d0$@com> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>

--===============1599060340==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001F_01CEB562.2004A1C0"

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01CEB562.2004A1C0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Great news!!!

Terry Stetler
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 2:24 PM
  Subject: Re: [Fot] Sam and the SCCA RUNOFFS

  On Sep 19, 2013, at 11:30 AM, "Terry Stetler" =

    Terry Stetler

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01CEB562.2004A1C0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1 =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 10.00.9200.16686"></HEAD>
<BODY id=3DMailContainerBody=20
style=3D"BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: =
none; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none; FONT-WEIGHT: =
normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; PADDING-TOP: 15px; =
BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; TEXT-DECORATION: none"=20
leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 acc_role=3D"text" CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area"><!--[gte IE 5]><?xml:namespace =
prefix=3D"v" /><?xml:namespace prefix=3D"o" /><![endif]-->
<DIV style=3D"COLOR: ">
<DIV>Great news!!!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Terry Stetler</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px =
solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"=20
dir=3Dltr>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>From:</B> <A=20
  title=3Dmailto:[email-masked] =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Sam=20
  Halkias</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=3Dmailto:[email-masked]=20
  href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Terry Stetler</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Cc:</B> <A =
title=3Dmailto:[email-masked]=20
  href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Mike Munson</A> ; <A=20
  title=3Dmailto:[email-masked] =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Friends</A>=20
  </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, September 19, =
2013 2:24=20
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: [Fot] Sam and the =
SCCA=20
  RUNOFFS</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>2016 Runoffs are at Mid Ohio!</DIV>
  <DIV><BR>On Sep 19, 2013, at 11:30 AM, "Terry Stetler" &lt;<A=20
  title=3Dmailto:[email-masked]=20
  href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A>&gt; =
wrote:<BR><BR></DIV>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">
    <DIV>
    <STYLE></STYLE>

    <META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 10.00.9200.16686"><!--[gte =
IE 5]><?xml:namespace prefix=3D"v" /><?xml:namespace prefix=3D"o" =
/><![endif]-->
    <DIV style=3D"COLOR: ">
    <DIV>Bring 'em back to Mid Ohio!!!</DIV>
    <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV>I miss going to the Runoffs.</DIV>
    <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV>Terry Stetler</DIV>
    <BLOCKQUOTE=20
    style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 =
2px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-RIGHT: =
0px">&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></BOD=
Y></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01CEB562.2004A1C0--

--===============1599060340==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1599060340==--

---

From: Bruce Lapierre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 20:10:50 -0400 (EDT)

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1841545243==
 boundary="--------MB_8D083ACFF4552C7_1F44_3CD45_webmail-m149.sysops.aol.com"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
----------MB_8D083ACFF4552C7_1F44_3CD45_webmail-m149.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Excellent!

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Halkias <[email-masked]>
To: Terry Stetler <[email-masked]>
Cc: Friends <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thu, Sep 19, 2013 8:06 pm
Subject: Re: [Fot] Sam and the SCCA RUNOFFS

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
http://www.fot-racing.com
rchive: http://www.team.net/archive
orums: http://www.team.net/forums
nsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]=
m

----------MB_8D083ACFF4552C7_1F44_3CD45_webmail-m149.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<font color=3D'black' size=3D'2' face=3D'arial'><FONT style=3D"BACKGROUND-C=
OLOR: transparent" face=3D"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Excellent!</FONT><=
br>
<br>
<br>

<div style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">=
-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Sam Halkias &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: Terry Stetler &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Cc: Friends &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Thu, Sep 19, 2013 8:06 pm<br>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Sam and the SCCA RUNOFFS<br>
<br>

<div id=3DAOLMsgPart_2_55d1ae67-ad3e-48e8-ae50-05cbcf689cab>

<div dir=3Dauto class=3DaolReplacedBody>

<div>2016 Runoffs are at Mid Ohio!</div>

<div><br>
On Sep 19, 2013, at 11:30 AM, "Terry Stetler" &lt;<A removedlink__128731638=
6__href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A>&gt; wrote:<br>
<br>
</div>

<div>

<div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>Terry Stetler</div>

<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PAD=
DING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE></=
div>
</div>
</BLOCKQUOTE></div>
</div>

<div style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff; MARGIN: 0px; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma, Ver=
dana, Arial, Sans-Serif; COLOR: #000; FONT-SIZE: 12px" id=3DAOLMsgPart_3_55=
d1ae67-ad3e-48e8-ae50-05cbcf689cab><PRE style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><TT>______=
_________________________________________
<A removedlink__1287316386__href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
am.net</A>

<A target=3D_blank removedlink__1287316386__href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.c=
om">http://www.fot-racing.com</A>

.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</A>
Archive: <A target=3D_blank removedlink__1287316386__href=3D"http://www.tea=
m.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</A>
Forums: <A target=3D_blank removedlink__1287316386__href=3D"http://www.team=
.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</A>
p://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.n=
et/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]</A>

</TT></PRE></div>
<!-- end of AOLMsgPart_3_55d1ae67-ad3e-48e8-ae50-05cbcf689cab --></div>
</font>
----------MB_8D083ACFF4552C7_1F44_3CD45_webmail-m149.sysops.aol.com--

--===============1841545243==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1841545243==--

---

From: marty sukey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 20:14:51 -0400

Yup. Will be great to be there watching again. Missed them.

Marty

________________________________
> Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 13:24:26 -0500 
> To: [email-masked] 
> CC: [email-masked] 
> On Sep 19, 2013, at 11:30 AM, "Terry Stetler" 
> 
> _______________________________________________ [email-masked] 
> http://www.fot-racing.com Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html 
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive Forums: http://www.team.net/forums 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]