Subject: [Fot] Different links to photos

From: "Joe Guinan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 22:11:36 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============0863971611==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_003A_01CEADA9.8D410550"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_003A_01CEADA9.8D410550
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

http://tinyurl.com/q2qn6qb

http://tinyurl.com/pyrwspe

http://tinyurl.com/pnemrva

http://tinyurl.com/nh2gjsf

Got a report that the links didn't work for some.  Hope these are easier to
use.

Joe Guinan

Fremont, NE

------=_NextPart_000_003A_01CEADA9.8D410550
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'><a =
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/q2qn6qb">http://tinyurl.com/q2qn6qb</a><o:p></=
o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><a =
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/pyrwspe">http://tinyurl.com/pyrwspe</a><o:p></=
o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><a =
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/pnemrva">http://tinyurl.com/pnemrva</a><o:p></=
o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><a =
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/nh2gjsf">http://tinyurl.com/nh2gjsf</a><o:p></=
o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;=
</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>Got a =
report that the links didn&#8217;t work for some.&nbsp; Hope these are =
easier to use.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;=
</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>Joe =
Guinan<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>Fremont, =
NE<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_003A_01CEADA9.8D410550--

--===============0863971611==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0863971611==--

---

From: T Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 05:41:31 -0700 (PDT)

--===============0344332728==

---125114391-33296281-1378816891=:73979

Here is a link to some video at Turn 6 of the 1st lap of the KCup Race. <br/><br/>https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=161603784035804<br/><br/>Ty<br/><br/>Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone
---125114391-33296281-1378816891=:73979

<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0"><tr><td valign="top">Here is a link to some video at Turn 6 of the 1st lap of the KCup Race. <br/><br/>https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=161603784035804<br/><br/>Ty<br/><br/>Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone</td></tr></table>            <div id="_origMsg_">
                <div>
                    <br />
                    <div>
                        <div style="font-size:0.9em">
                            <hr size="1">
                            <b>
                                <span style="font-weight:bold">From:</span>
                            </b>
                            Joe Guinan &lt;[email-masked]&gt;;                            <br>
                            <b>
                                <span style="font-weight:bold">To:</span>
                            </b>
                             &lt;[email-masked]&gt;;                                                                                                     <br>
                            <b>
                                <span style="font-weight:bold">Subject:</span>
                            </b>
                            [Fot] Different links to photos                            <br>
                            <b>
                                <span style="font-weight:bold">Sent:</span>
                            </b>
                            Tue, Sep 10, 2013 3:11:36 AM                            <br>
                        </div>
                            <br>
                            <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0">
                                <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                        <td valign="top"><div class="WordSection1"><p class="MsoNormal"><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri", "sans-serif";'><a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://tinyurl.com/q2qn6qb">http://tinyurl.com/q2qn6qb</a></span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><b> &nbsp;</b></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri", "sans-serif";color:#1F497D;'><a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://tinyurl.com/pyrwspe">http://tinyurl.com/pyrwspe</a></span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri", "sans-serif";color:#1F497D;'> &nbsp;</span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri", "sans-serif";color:#1F497D;'><a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://tinyurl.com/pnemrva">http://tinyurl.com/pnemrva</a></span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri", "sans-serif";color:#1F497D;'>
 &nbsp;</span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri", "sans-serif";color:#1F497D;'><a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://tinyurl.com/nh2gjsf">http://tinyurl.com/nh2gjsf</a></span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri", "sans-serif";'> &nbsp;</span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri", "sans-serif";'>Got a report that the links didn&#8217;t work for some.&nbsp; Hope these are easier to use.</span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri", "sans-serif";'> &nbsp;</span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri", "sans-serif";'>Joe Guinan</span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri", "sans-serif";'>Fremont, NE</span></p></div></td>
                                    </tr>
                                </tbody>
                            </table>
                    </div>
                </div>
            </div>

---125114391-33296281-1378816891=:73979--

--===============0344332728==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0344332728==--