Subject: [Fot] ELVF Great weekend for new member

From: "Mike Moore" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 10:20:04 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============0596298828==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0023_01CEB06A.D0A85DC0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01CEB06A.D0A85DC0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

As a new driver and new member to FOT, I wanted to thank everyone for a
great weekend.

It's always a little un-nerving coming into a new group but everyone in the
FOT made myself and my wife Becky feel very welcome. Racers always told me
that one of the best parts of vintage racing is the camaraderie in the
paddock, and we really see that now.

Also, thanks to everyone for helping me with the overheating issues and
blown head gasket. With all your help I never missed a race.

Thanks

Mike

Michael T. Moore, CPA

2007 West 32nd Street

Erie, PA 16508

Phone: 814-868-4831  ext 103

Fax:        814-864-7383

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01CEB06A.D0A85DC0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"PPC Handwriting";
	panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
..MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>As a new =
driver and new member to FOT, I wanted to thank everyone for a great =
weekend.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>It&#8217;s always a little un-nerving coming into a =
new group but everyone in the FOT made myself and my wife Becky feel =
very welcome. Racers always told me that one of the best parts of =
vintage racing is the camaraderie in the paddock, and we really see that =
now.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Also, thanks to everyone for helping me with the =
overheating issues and blown head gasket. With all your help I never =
missed a race.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"PPC =
Handwriting";color:#006600'>Thanks<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"PPC =
Handwriting";color:#006600'>Mike<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#006600'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:#006600'>Michael =
T. Moore, CPA<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#006600'>2007 West 32nd Street<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#006600'>Erie, PA =
16508<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#006600'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#006600'>Phone: =
814-868-4831&nbsp; ext 103<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#006600'>Fax:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
814-864-7383<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0023_01CEB06A.D0A85DC0--

--===============0596298828==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0596298828==--