Subject: Re: [Fot] K-cup 2013

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 04:21:34 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1186723675==
	boundary="----=_Part_2826306_287029324.1378959694270"

------=_Part_2826306_287029324.1378959694270
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Speaking of horses. Didn't we also talk of cows? I just made an agreement that if we purchase a certain pregnant Jersey heifer this weekend that I get to buy another Triumph. Long door TR2 TS2172L. It needs a total redux, but it's definitely worth saving. 

Dave 

----- Original Message -----
From: "marty sukey" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Dave Hogye" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "FOT" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 5:59:39 PM 
Subject: RE: [Fot] K-cup 2013 

I seem to recall stories involving horses being discussed at Siebkens Sunday night but we had best let those be..... :) Great seeing everybody. 

Marty 

________________________________ 
> Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 00:38:01 +0000 
> From: [email-masked] 
> To: [email-masked] 
> CC: [email-masked] 
> Subject: Re: [Fot] K-cup 2013 
> 
> Chris is indeed a first class person and funny too. I was honored to 
> share a two room suite with him at the Osthoff and it was great getting 
> to know him a bit. Man, what a nice hotel. 
> It was also a pleasure to meet the very generous TR8 owner Peter 
> Bulkowski and his mates Sylvain and Rene. They are a quality trio. I 
> was touched to become an honorary member of their team. 
> 
> All in all our Triumph group is to be envied. FoT are the best. It 
> was great to see everyone and make new acquaintances with "Friends" as 
> well. 
> 
> Long live the Kastner Cup 
> 
> Dave 
> 
> 
> ________________________________ 
> From: "John Houlton" <[email-masked]> 
> To: "Christian Marx" <[email-masked]> 
> Cc: [email-masked] 
> Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 3:21:37 PM 
> Subject: Re: [Fot] K-cup 2013 
> 
> It was wonderful to meet you! You are a fantastic driver and an all 
> around first-class person. I am so glad you joined us. Your presence 
> enhanced the weekend for everyone! 
> John 
> 
> Sent from my iPhone 
> 
> On Sep 11, 2013, at 3:32 PM, Christian Marx 
> 
> 
> Hi guys. 
> I finally got back home. 
> 
> It was a great experience to meet you all. 
> Thank you for making me feel so welcome. 
> 
> Chris 
> 
> _______________________________________________ 
> 
> http://www.fot-racing.com 
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html 
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/jhouathome%40aol.com> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________ 
> [email-masked] 
> 
> http://www.fot-racing.com 
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html 
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked] 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________ [email-masked] 
> http://www.fot-racing.com Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html 
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive Forums: http://www.team.net/forums 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked] 
------=_Part_2826306_287029324.1378959694270
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><style type=3D'text/css'>p { margin: 0; }</style></head><body><=
div style=3D'font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000'>Speaking =
of horses. &nbsp;Didn't we also talk of cows? &nbsp;I just made an agreemen=
t that if we purchase a certain pregnant Jersey heifer this weekend that I =
get to buy another Triumph. &nbsp;Long door TR2 TS2172L. &nbsp;It needs a t=
otal redux, but it's definitely worth saving.<div><br></div><div>Dave<br><b=
r><hr id=3D"zwchr"><b>From: </b>"marty sukey" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<b=
r><b>To: </b>"Dave Hogye" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Cc: </b>"FOT" &=
lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Sent: </b>Wednesday, September 11, 2013 5:5=
9:39 PM<br><b>Subject: </b>RE: [Fot] K-cup 2013<br><br>I seem to recall sto=
ries involving horses being discussed at Siebkens Sunday night but we had b=
est let those be..... :) &nbsp;Great seeing everybody.<br><br>Marty <br><br=
>________________________________<br>&gt; Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 00:38:01 +=
0000 <br>&gt; From: [email-masked] <br>&gt; To: [email-masked] <br=
>&gt; CC: [email-masked] <br>&gt; Subject: Re: [Fot] K-cup 2013 <br>&gt=
; <br>&gt; Chris is indeed a first class person and funny too. I was honore=
d to <br>&gt; share a two room suite with him at the Osthoff and it was gre=
at getting <br>&gt; to know him a bit. Man, what a nice hotel. <br>&gt; It =
was also a pleasure to meet the very generous TR8 owner Peter <br>&gt; Bulk=
owski and his mates Sylvain and Rene. They are a quality trio. I <br>&gt; w=
as touched to become an honorary member of their team. <br>&gt; <br>&gt; Al=
l in all our Triumph group is to be envied. FoT are the best. It <br>&gt; w=
as great to see everyone and make new acquaintances with "Friends" as <br>&=
gt; well. <br>&gt; <br>&gt; Long live the Kastner Cup <br>&gt; <br>&gt; Dav=
e <br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>&gt; ________________________________ <br>&gt; From=
: "John Houlton" &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br>&gt; To: "Christian Marx" &=
lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br>&gt; Cc: [email-masked] <br>&gt; Se=
nt: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 3:21:37 PM <br>&gt; Subject: Re: [Fot] K-=
cup 2013 <br>&gt; <br>&gt; It was wonderful to meet you! You are a fantasti=
c driver and an all <br>&gt; around first-class person. I am so glad you jo=
ined us. Your presence <br>&gt; enhanced the weekend for everyone! <br>&gt;=
 John <br>&gt; <br>&gt; Sent from my iPhone <br>&gt; <br>&gt; On Sep 11, 20=
13, at 3:32 PM, Christian Marx <br>&gt; &lt;[email-masked]&lt;mai=
lto:[email-masked]&gt;&gt; wrote: <br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>&gt; Hi g=
uys. <br>&gt; I finally got back home. <br>&gt; <br>&gt; It was a great exp=
erience to meet you all. <br>&gt; Thank you for making me feel so welcome. =
<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Chris <br>&gt; <br>&gt; _________________________________=
______________ <br>&gt; [email-masked]&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt;=
 <br>&gt; <br>&gt; http://www.fot-racing.com <br>&gt; <br>&gt; Donate: http=
://www.team.net/donate.html <br>&gt; Archive: http://www.team.net/archive <=
br>&gt; Forums: http://www.team.net/forums <br>&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: <br=
>&gt; http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]&lt;http:=
//autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/jhouathome%40aol.com&gt; <br>&gt; <br>=
&gt; <br>&gt; <br>&gt; _______________________________________________ <br>=
&gt; [email-masked] <br>&gt; <br>&gt; http://www.fot-racing.com <br>&gt=
; <br>&gt; Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html <br>&gt; Archive: http:/=
/www.team.net/archive <br>&gt; Forums: http://www.team.net/forums <br>&gt; =
[email-masked] <br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>&gt; _______________________=
________________________ [email-masked] <br>&gt; http://www.fot-racing.=
com Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html <br>&gt; Archive: http://www.te=
am.net/archive Forums: http://www.team.net/forums <br>&gt; Unsubscribe/Mana=
ge: <br>&gt; http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked] =
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbs=
p; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_2826306_287029324.1378959694270--

--===============1186723675==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1186723675==--