Subject: Re: [Fot] Aussy Superlite GTR 13x6 for a Spitty

From: "Joe Guinan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 20:43:10 -0500

Bill,

I popped "GT6 Superlight" into Google and got a hit on Performance Alloy
Wheels in North Plympton, South Australia.  They do show the 13x6 inch wheel
on their product list, though I don't have any knowledge as to whether they
will sell and ship internationally.  You may have already tried them, but
just in case you haven't - here is the link...

http://www.performancewheels.com.au/Home/Home.asp

Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 15:30:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: Bill Collins <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Fot] Aussy Superlite GTR 13x6 for a Spitty
Message-ID:
	<[email-masked]>

I had a little encounter with a friend in his MGB two weeks ago at TWS,,
with CVAR.?? He put two off drivers left, and came back across the track to
collect me on the inside.?? Hit me square on the wheel.?? Never broke the
bead,,, but sheet metal and wheel need replacement.?? 
?
The wheel is a 13x6" GTR superlite built by that Aussy company that VOT
imported from.?? That relationship is over, and I cant find a matching wheel
anywhere.??? I don't care if its used,, just true.??????Anybody got
one?????? I'm in Fort Worth.
?
Bill Collins
Euless, TX
817-240-2496?

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Paul MacDonald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 23:38:12 -0400

Try Ebay UK

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050890.m570.l1313.TR1.TRC0.A0.Xsu
perlight+wheels&_nkw=superlight+wheels&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Joe Guinan
Sent: September 18, 2013 9:43 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Fot] Aussy Superlite GTR 13x6 for a Spitty

Bill,

Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE

Message: 1

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]