Subject: [Fot] Gingerman Raceway

From: Jason Ostrowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 14:38:15 -0500

--===============2131047821==

--047d7b6dcc9672fc6e04e685589a

In spite of getting my fix of racing at Road America, I needed another. I
got the yellow car going and race ready last week and took it out to a
pretty low key Midwestern Council event at Gingerman Raceway in Michigan.
The car ran well. I finished all the laps of practice, qualifying, and the
30 minute race. Glade Snodgrass was out there too in the only other
Triumph. He won in FP also finishing all his sessions. There was a fairly
low turnout but Glade and I showed up with a well prepped Triumph clan of 2
and walked away with 2nd overall in the prod group (Glade #03 spitfire)
and 4th overall in Vintage (Me in the #27 GT6+).
We celebrated by burning lots of wood and drinking lots of beer.
good times.
There are three more Midwestern Council races left in the MC season.
Blackhawk Sept.28-29.
Autobahn Oct, 5-6
Blackhawk "The Looong Race" Oct. 19-20.
come race with us.

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing

--047d7b6dcc9672fc6e04e685589a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>In spite of getting my fix of racing at Road America,=
 I needed another. I got the yellow car going and race ready last week and =
took it out to a pretty low key Midwestern Council=A0event at Gingerman Rac=
eway in Michigan. The car ran well. I finished all the laps of practice, qu=
alifying, and the 30 minute race.=A0Glade Snodgrass was out there too in th=
e only other Triumph. He won in FP also finishing all his sessions.=A0There=
 was a fairly low turnout but Glade and I=A0showed up with a well prepped T=
riumph=A0clan=A0of 2 and walked away with=A02nd overall in the prod group (=
Glade #03 spitfire) and=A04th overall in Vintage (Me in the #27 GT6+).</div=
<div>We celebrated by burning lots of wood and drinking=A0lots of beer.</di=
v><div>good times.</div><div>There are=A0three more=A0Midwestern Council ra=
ces left in the MC season. </div><div>Blackhawk Sept.28-29.</div><div>Autob=
ahn Oct, 5-6</div>
<div>Blackhawk &quot;The Looong Race&quot; Oct. 19-20.</div><div>come race =
with us.</div><div>=A0</div><div>Jason Ostrowski</div><div>Friendly Ghost R=
acing</div></div>

--047d7b6dcc9672fc6e04e685589a--

--===============2131047821==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2131047821==--

---

From: John Hasty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 18:31:37 -0400

Don't forget the Gold Cup. For a young, harty, & fast guy like you,  a few more hours on the road is nothing.  PS: define " lots of".  Cheers

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 16, 2013, at 3:38 PM, Jason Ostrowski <[email-masked]> wrote:

> In spite of getting my fix of racing at Road America, I needed another. I got the yellow car going and race ready last week and took it out to a pretty low key Midwestern Council event at Gingerman Raceway in Michigan. The car ran well. I finished all the laps of practice, qualifying, and the 30 minute race. Glade Snodgrass was out there too in the only other Triumph. He won in FP also finishing all his sessions. There was a fairly low turnout but Glade and I showed up with a well prepped Triumph clan of 2 and walked away with 2nd overall in the prod group (Glade #03 spitfire) and 4th overall in Vintage (Me in the #27 GT6+).
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
> 
>

---

From: Jeff Senty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 20:39:08 -0400 (EDT)

Good to had Glade had a weekend without a failier. Gingerman is a great 
track.
Jeff Senty

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 2:38 PM, Jason Ostrowski wrote:

>      ------------------------------
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]