Subject: [Fot] Re Aussy Superlite GTR 13x6 for a Spitty

From: "Enquiries Road & Track" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 17:25:43 +1000

--===============1866600733==

--f46d043c80046aa30804e6b77794

I can buy off that company if they dont want to do a direct deal for a 1-of
set. I've used heaps of their wheels over th years. the 15" versions are
common here for TR's
Terry

--f46d043c80046aa30804e6b77794
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I can buy off that company if they dont want to do a direc=
t deal for a 1-of set. I&#39;ve used heaps of their wheels over th years. t=
he 15&quot; versions are common here for TR&#39;s=A0<div>Terry</div><div><b=
r clear=3D"all">

<div><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><br></div></div></div>
</div></div>

--f46d043c80046aa30804e6b77794--

--===============1866600733==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1866600733==--