Subject: [Fot] Thank you for a fun weekend.

From: Mike Mehl <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 17:45:31 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you to Joe Alexander for putting together a great weekend.  It was great
fun finally seeing a lot of the FOT people who have helped me over the last
several years getting #46 back on the track.  It was sure great to get to meet
Kas.  He took time to talk to everyone in the Paddock every day.  Very cool.  
Thanks to my Farther in Law Bruce Lapierre who got me into Triumph's by
challenging me to get the TR4 back on the track.  The VSCDA did a great job
and held a great event.  What a cool track.  Thanks to Tony and Annie Garmey
for bringing my car east and all the help they have given me.  
 
It was a lot
of fun.  
 
All the best
Mike Mehl #46 TR4
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive