Subject: [Fot] K-cup 2013

From: Christian Marx <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 22:34:06 -0700

It's me (again).
I want to thank you all for this wonderful weekend.
I never felt so welcome before.
FOT are so great bunch of people and made this racing event so special to
me.

Joe did so wonderful to organize this event for us.
Happy that Greg Solow gave his shirt to me.  Thank you very much for this.

And the biggest thanks are going to Peter Bulkowski for letting me some
rides in his monster IMSA TR8. He and his team Sylvain and Rene worked so
hard to keep the car going.
When I saw Peter flying through the field of cars on the K-cup race I had
some tears in my eyes (I know I shouldn't write that).

Thank you all so much for sharing this weekend with me. I never felt kept
so well by everybody.

I also want to thank Dave Hogey for being with me all the time.

And at least I thank Kas for making this all possible with being my friend
for a long time now.

Good night everyone.

Chris
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive