Subject: Re: [Fot] The TR-8

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 18:34:37 -0600

Kas Kastner wrote:
>  I think all the Canadian Racers were so friendly and TOUGH.  Good 
> guys all. Warning: These folks could stand a little watching . :-).

I remember seeing a certain TR where the lower left front wishbone mount 
had been peeled
away from the frame, like a cheap sardine can.  I also remember seeing 
that car at full chat on
the track by Sunday.

Kas knows of what he speaks.

mjb.

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 18:40:19 -0600

And on another note it was great fun to see Sam Halkias in the TR6 
making sure Peter
in the TR8 couldn't just casually cruise to a win.

mjb.