Subject: [Fot] (no subject)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 10:16:57 -0400 (EDT)

Amici...

Per the 'email copy' below, a racing friend of mine, "Lotus George" 
Hovsepian, is looking for a pair of TR7 axle shafts (the ones with square press fit 
hubs).  He uses them on his Lotus.  I owe George.  For one thing, he sent 
some great designer cheese to the Beady Eye VINTAGE TRIUMPH Racing Team wine 
and cheese party at the Kastner Cup event at Road America earlier this 
month.  We served eight different kinds of cheese on Friday night at that party, 
and the stuff George brought was the hit of the party and gone in a flash.  
If you can help him, it will be appreciated.  Please deal directly with 
George.  His email address appears in the 'copy to' information herewith, and 
his telephone number is in the 'email copy' below.

Thanks,

Bill Dentinger

<<< Hi Bill,
Would you please pass this on to the friends of Triumph group.  I ned a 
pair or 2 pair of axle shafts from a TR 7.  There are 2 types available.  I 
need the ones with the square press fit hubs.  It is very difficult to get the 
hubs off without a special puller, which i have.  If any one has a TR7 
languishing or about to go to the crusher, please have them call me at 
847/540-0516.  Thanks, George >>>
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive