Subject: [Fot] Road Atlanta, HSR

From: "Richard Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 10:34:49 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0832642257==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_028F_01CEB848.89605130"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_028F_01CEB848.89605130
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Whilst all you real FOTers were still coming home from shaking up the racing
world with the resplendent Kastner Cup event at RA, one lone FOTer upheld
the Mark at the other RA. TR-4 #196 was the lone Triumph of any persuasion
in attendance. The feature race enjoyed torrential rain and 196 worked hard
for a 3rd overall for Group 2. 

The weather changed and Sunday was beautiful. In the Enduro, being passed by
a pumped-up RSR at full song is still breathtaking. The muscle domination
cloud probably accounted for light entries in this race. Cloud or not, we
got a blue ribbon in class.

But 196 still pulled a tire trailer back down the Interstate to the shop and
never missed a lick all weekend. The secret to a lot of seat-time and
reliability? Always show up and shift at 5300 RPMs (and don't cheat even a
little bit).

Of course, that's not for everyone..real racers especially.

The secret to going real fast? Ask Kas.

Richard L. Taylor, Jr., FAIA

TAYLOR     ARCHITECTURE

112 Krog Street, Suite 196

Atlanta,    Georgia    30307

Tel.               (404) 223-1313

FAX              (404) 223-1312

Cell               (404) 660-4920

      taylor-architecture.com

 

------=_NextPart_000_028F_01CEB848.89605130
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Whilst all =
you real FOTers were still coming home from shaking up the racing world =
with the resplendent Kastner Cup event at RA, one lone FOTer upheld the =
Mark at the other RA. TR-4 #196 was the lone Triumph of any persuasion =
in attendance. The feature race enjoyed torrential rain and 196 worked =
hard for a 3<sup>rd</sup> overall for Group 2. <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>The weather =
changed and Sunday was beautiful. In the Enduro, being passed by a =
pumped-up RSR at full song is still breathtaking. The muscle domination =
cloud probably accounted for light entries in this race. Cloud or not, =
we got a blue ribbon in class.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>But 196 =
still pulled a tire trailer back down the Interstate to the shop and =
never missed a lick all weekend. The secret to a lot of seat-time and =
reliability? Always show up and shift at 5300 RPMs (and don&#8217;t =
cheat even a little bit).<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Of course, =
that&#8217;s not for everyone&#8230;.real racers =
especially.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The secret to going real fast? Ask =
Kas.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:gray'>Richard L. Taylor, Jr., =
FAIA<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'color:#31849B'>TAYLOR&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
ARCHITECTURE<o:p></o:p></span></b></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#A6A6A6'>112 Krog Street, Suite =
196<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#A6A6A6'>Atlanta,&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
Georgia&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 30307<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#A6A6A6'>Tel.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; (404) =
223-1313<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#A6A6A6'>FAX&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; (404) 223-1312<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:gray'>Cell&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; (404) =
660-4920<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;color:#943634'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:9.0pt;color:#943634'>taylor-architecture.com</span><sp=
an style=3D'font-size:9.0pt;color:#A6A6A6'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <span =
style=3D'color:#5F497A'><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"><span =
style=3D'color:#5F497A'>[email-masked]</span></a><o:p></o:p></span><=
/p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp; <span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;color:#943634'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_028F_01CEB848.89605130--

--===============0832642257==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0832642257==--