Subject: [Fot] Triumphs at Millville NJ this coming weekend?

From: Scott Janzen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 20:43:00 -0400

--===============1344589756==

--Apple-Mail=_936F5433-DC8B-4E68-967E-6F8E00ED039A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Vintage Racer Group is running at NJ Motorsports Park - south Jersey - =
this weekend.  After watching Jason come in on the hook twice at RA, I =
pulled apart my front suspension and had the uprights magna fluxed - =
passed - and all is back together.  I plan to be there, weather =
permitting.  Any other Triumphs?  Looks like a light turn-out so far.

Scott Janzen GT6=

--Apple-Mail=_936F5433-DC8B-4E68-967E-6F8E00ED039A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">Vintage Racer Group is running at NJ Motorsports Park - south Jersey - this weekend. &nbsp;After watching Jason come in on the hook twice at RA, I pulled apart my front suspension and had the uprights magna fluxed - passed - and all is back together. &nbsp;I plan to be there, weather permitting. &nbsp;Any other Triumphs? &nbsp;Looks like a light turn-out so far.<div><br></div><div>Scott Janzen GT6</div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_936F5433-DC8B-4E68-967E-6F8E00ED039A--

--===============1344589756==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1344589756==--