Subject: Re: [Fot] K cup

From: Mike Munson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 08:38:49 -0500

Glad you guys had fun, sorry I wasn't there to add to the mix... Although I'm
not sure I could have run with you and Sam!
Mike

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 9, 2013, at 8:32 AM, horizonracing <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Well, another year , another worthy winner of the coveted "cup" ! B It was
fun to meet new friends and Chris Marx came from Germany, jumped into a IMSA
TR8 and showed us his skill set behind the wheel. Well done Chris !
> The gridding of the k cup race turned out to be a bit of a loose draw
because B number of folk decided not to venture out in the rain on Saturday.
Sam H. Was on pole, but decided to start last with myself in the TR250K for a
bit of fun. B My apologies to those who were caught out or surprised when the
6's came though the pack in the earily laps. The race between us was a bare
knuckle bawl. We passed each other 2/3? Times in one lap. I sincerely hope it
was as entertaining to those watching as it was from my seat ! The TR 8 was
lucky to even start. A diff. Problem was found Saturday and parts found 20
miles away at midnite. By 7am sunday, they were ready to go, finished 1st in
the race. Great stuff.(car owner raced in the k cup race...Chris was faster) B
There are so many stories with a similar theme and its fantastic to witness
pit nabours helping/assisting others when needed.B
>
> Safe travels to all those heading home.
>
> Tony Garmey
>
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone
> _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
>
> http://www.fot-racing.com
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive