Subject: [Fot] Race report please

From: Mike Munson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 22:09:38 -0500

We poor fellows who have to work this weekend or simply couldn't make it would
like to know how practice went today!
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 15:58:36 +0000

Correction chris finish 14th and the best time was 2.35.8

----- Original Message -----
From: Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 02:42 AM W. Europe Standard Time
To: Mike Munson <[email-masked]>
Cc: fot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Race report please

In the gruip two race this afternoon the track was just drying ut.  Babcock
and Peyote were on the pole -- but by turn 5 were abut 5th.  Tony Drews had
moved to second and stayed that way the entire race -- he finished about
100 feet behind the bugeye that one.  The rest of the field was over a
minute back! They just killed everyone -- driving the right line and
knowing the track!  Bill said afterword both he and Bill Hart had just too
much torque for the conditions and could not get the power down.  Tony
Garmey sat out the the group 8 race which followed -- TR250K  too valuable
to risk.  Many TR4ss did great in the race and I  am sorry I do not have
the time see to report better who did what.

I lost a tranny yesterday, so have been busy replacing it and the diff [no
OD in the replacement tranny].  Will make the cup tomorrow though -- car is
ready now.  I let Christian Marx use my car during test and tune Thursday.
He ran a 3 minute flat in it not every having driven the car [TR6 with
PI].  Best I could do was 3:06.  He loved the way the car handled, but
hated the brakes and the tranny was going so he only used 4t h and 4th OD
to get that time.  He is a great driver as the next car he jumped in was a
monster IMSA TR8 -- which broke a diff retuning to the paddock after the
practice.

Really looking forward to tomorrow.  I am only going to do a warm up and K
Kup.  But there are two other races one could do if they choose.

More later,
Chuck

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 8:09 PM, Mike Munson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> We poor fellows who have to work this weekend or simply couldn't make it
> would like to know how practice went today!
>
> Mike

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

If you are not the addressee, please inform us immediately that you have
received this e-mail by mistake, and delete it. We thank you for your
support.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]