Subject: [Fot] Peter Bulkowski. TR8

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 10:28:53 -0500

FOT:

I am not sure that anyone exhibited the spirit, passion, and generosity that
Peter brought to us from Canada.

Of course, sharing his TR8 with Germany's Christian Marx ranks right up there.
That's another story. Peter now graciously says that Christian is now part of
the TR8 history and honored him with his name on the side of the door. Chris
repaid him with a brilliant drive at 2:35s, showing everyone what the car
could do. And first time in car and first time on track.......

Peter's tenacity in repairing his TR8 in time for the Cup was legendary. A
midnight call with a found critical part, early morning welding, and paddock
installation.....and it was ready to roll.

Then a run to the front of the pack with 2:39s on that Four Miles of Black
Magic known as Road America.

His attendance was a long time in the planning. His appearance was a major
event.

Thanks Peter.

Joe A
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive