Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT Road America

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 12:35:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

No tales of awesome lap times or TRiumph over adversity here, but an odd 
highlight of the weekend was seeing a picture that _I_ took at the Mitty 
last year gracing the adverts for George Wright's TR4 _AND_ the pamphlet 
for Burt Levy's books.

What Burt may or may not realize is that I got a good shot of him on that 
tandem bike... we'll see what sort of mileage I can get from that one!

;-)

It would have been better to be there at RA with a TRiumph, but that was 
oone awesome weekend. Thanks to all the participants, but especially Joe 
A., Scott Janzen and Ernie.

And Christian Marx's power slide out of turn 14 in the SUN AM session was 
A-W-E-S-O-M-E. He was really givin' it some "Welly".

l8r,
rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive