Subject: [Fot] nomination

From: tom strange <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 11:33:10 -0500

--===============0679093947==

--047d7b603fe2d2918104e65a868d

In the aftermath of the KCup ... I'd like to nominate another deserving
person ...  and he doesnt even own a triumph!!!!!

The name is, Brian Garcia!

Brian will have to introduce himself and tell his story, but a couple
points to help get him in ...

he is an experienced racer.

he has been instrumental in getting triumphs to the track in the past.

he is looking for a triumph to race.

and he is the one responsible for the parts search that led to getting
Peters TR8 back on the track.

The contact info is:

Brian Garcia
[email-masked]

can I have a second?????

-- 
http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm

--047d7b603fe2d2918104e65a868d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">In the aftermath of the KCup ... I&#39;d like to nominate =
another deserving person ... =A0and he doesnt even own a triumph!!!!!<div><=
br></div><div>The name is, Brian Garcia!<br><div><br></div><div>Brian will =
have to introduce himself and tell his story, but a couple points to help g=
et him in ...</div>
<div><br></div><div>he is an experienced racer.</div><div><br></div><div>he=
 has been instrumental in getting triumphs to the track in the past.</div><=
div><br></div><div>he is looking for a triumph to race.</div><div><br></div=
<div>and he is the one responsible for the parts search that led to getting=
 Peters TR8 back on the track.</div><div><br></div><div>The contact info is=
:</div><div><br></div><div>Brian Garcia</div><div><a href=3D"mailto:cudapil=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></div>
<div><br></div><div><br></div><div>can I have a second?????<br clear=3D"all=
"><div><br></div>-- <br><a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/t=
om_strange.htm" target=3D"_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/to=
m_strange.htm</a>
</div></div></div>

--047d7b603fe2d2918104e65a868d--

--===============0679093947==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0679093947==--