Subject: [Fot] windshield

From: Edward Dunn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 15:14:48 -0700

I know you're all out at Road America having the time of your lives.
Unfortunately, I'm stuck at home, toiling along...  Quick question: the guy
who painted my GT6 cracked the windshield, and is having trouble finding a
replacement.  It's a '71 model.  He has gotten a couple replacements, but they
are too tall to fit. Any suggestions, part numbers, etc?

Thanks,

Ed

Edward Dunn

West Coast Vintage Racing
2240 Encinitas Blvd., Suite D101
Encinitas CA 92024

760-492-3814
www.vintageracing.us

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive