Subject: Re: [Fot] Another production run of KAS Cup T.shirts

From: davehogye <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 04:21:39 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1859545618==
	boundary="----=_Part_2956189_823282878.1379391699653"

------=_Part_2956189_823282878.1379391699653
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Oops, my iphone cut me off. I'm sure that Chris thanked Jeff for the shirt. 

Dave H. 

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Hogye" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Mark J Bradakis" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "FOT" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 7:27:52 PM 
Subject: Re: [Fot] Another production run of KAS Cup T.shirts 

I'm pretty sure th 

Sent from my iPhone 

On Sep 16, 2013, at 3:28 PM, Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]> wrote: 

> 
> I understand that Jeff Snook ordered a shirt, but for various reasons it was not delivered to him. 
> I'll buy him a replacement. 
> 
> mjb. 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________ 
> [email-masked] 
> 
> http://www.fot-racing.com 
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html 
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked] 
> 
> 
_______________________________________________ 
[email-masked] 

http://www.fot-racing.com 

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 

------=_Part_2956189_823282878.1379391699653
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><style type=3D'text/css'>p { margin: 0; }</style></head><body><=
div style=3D'font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000'>Oops, my =
iphone cut me off. &nbsp;I'm sure that Chris thanked Jeff for the shirt.<di=
v><br></div><div>Dave H.<br><br><hr id=3D"zwchr"><b>From: </b>"Dave Hogye" =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>To: </b>"Mark J Bradakis" &lt;mark@bradak=
is.com&gt;<br><b>Cc: </b>"FOT" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Sent: </b>M=
onday, September 16, 2013 7:27:52 PM<br><b>Subject: </b>Re: [Fot] Another p=
roduction run of KAS Cup T.shirts<br><br>I'm pretty sure th<br><br>Sent fro=
m my iPhone<br><br>On Sep 16, 2013, at 3:28 PM, Mark J Bradakis &lt;mark@br=
adakis.com&gt; wrote:<br><br>&gt; <br>&gt; I understand that Jeff Snook ord=
ered a shirt, but for various reasons it was not delivered to him.<br>&gt; =
I'll buy him a replacement.<br>&gt; <br>&gt; mjb.<br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>&gt;=
 _______________________________________________<br>&gt; [email-masked]=
<br>&gt; <br>&gt; http://www.fot-racing.com<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Donate: http:/=
/www.team.net/donate.html<br>&gt; Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>&=
gt; Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<br>&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: http://a=
utox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>=
_______________________________________________<br>[email-masked]<br><b=
r>http://www.fot-racing.com<br><br>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
br>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://www.team.net/foru=
ms<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/dlhogye=
@comcast.net<br><br><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_2956189_823282878.1379391699653--

--===============1859545618==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1859545618==--