Subject: Re: [Fot] Speedcasttv. Road America. SCCA Runoffs

From: Scott Janzen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 14:03:26 -0400

--===============1714725344==
 boundary="Apple-Mail=_1181CA0B-A740-46EB-9EE1-0C3C8BF47E6C"

--Apple-Mail=_1181CA0B-A740-46EB-9EE1-0C3C8BF47E6C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

spec miata on right now.  Bumping on the pace car lap, total =
mayhem/accidents on the first lap - why would anyone want to race like =
this?

On Sep 20, 2013, at 9:37 AM, Joe Alexander wrote:

It's live now and I figured it out all by myself.

A little wet right now....understatement.

But forecast for drying conditions.

Camera positions seem excellent and the commentary will be good.

Sent from my iPad
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_1181CA0B-A740-46EB-9EE1-0C3C8BF47E6C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">spec =
miata on right now. &nbsp;Bumping on the pace car lap, total =
mayhem/accidents on the first lap - why would anyone want to race like =
this?<div><br><div><div>On Sep 20, 2013, at 9:37 AM, Joe Alexander =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div>It's live now =
and I figured it out all by myself.<br><br>A little wet right =
now....understatement.<br><br>But forecast for drying =
conditions.<br><br>Camera positions seem excellent and the commentary =
will be good.<br><br><br><br><br><br>Sent from my =
iPad<br>_______________________________________________<br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><br>http://ww=
w.fot-racing.com<br><br>Donate: =
http://www.team.net/forums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<br><br><br></div>=
</div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_1181CA0B-A740-46EB-9EE1-0C3C8BF47E6C--

--===============1714725344==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1714725344==--

---

From: Scott Janzen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 14:44:04 -0400

--===============1245282649==
 boundary="Apple-Mail=_8FFD27DF-8969-4D20-961C-DBC2CBDAB78B"

--Apple-Mail=_8FFD27DF-8969-4D20-961C-DBC2CBDAB78B
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

OK - I watched the whole thing - even though they were Miatas the racing =
was great - 70+ cars in the field.  Formula Atlantic next.  Not much =
work getting done here . . .=20

Sent from my iPad

--Apple-Mail=_8FFD27DF-8969-4D20-961C-DBC2CBDAB78B
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">OK - =
I watched the whole thing - even though they were Miatas the racing was =
great - 70+ cars in the field. &nbsp;Formula Atlantic next. &nbsp;Not =
much work getting done here . . .&nbsp;<div><br><div><div>On Sep 20, =
2013, at 9:37 AM, Joe Alexander wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div>It's live now and I figured it =
out all by myself.<br><br>A little wet right =
now....understatement.<br><br>But forecast for drying =
conditions.<br><br>Camera positions seem excellent and the commentary =
will be good.<br><br><br><br><br><br>Sent from my =
iPad<br>_______________________________________________<br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><br>http://ww=
w.fot-racing.com<br><br>Donate: =
http://www.team.net/forums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/[email-masked]<br><br><br></div>=
</div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_8FFD27DF-8969-4D20-961C-DBC2CBDAB78B--

--===============1245282649==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1245282649==--