Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup Registration Workers

From: "Joe Guinan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 07:34:44 -0500

Joe, Deb and FOT,

I'll be at the registration building around Noon on Thursday as planned.
(Leaving Nebraska in the wee hours of the morning to get there.) I will also
work on Friday if you need me.  See below that another member of the North
American Spitfire Squadron (NASS) will work on Friday if needed.  I'm
bringing along another guy and will try to talk him into helping on at least
one of the days too.

Joe Guinan

Fremont, NE

------------------------------------ Original
Message------------------------------------

Tell the powers that be that I will be willing to help with the
registrations that day and Friday, if need be. I really appreciate all that
FOT has done to pull this together and want to help make it a success.

Keith A. Bay ([email-masked])
West Allis, WI 
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive