Subject: Re: [Fot] Goodwood Live Streaming today

From: Charly <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 22:02:00 -0500

--===============1549181640==
	boundary="=_17d270b23c39a7f2b1d78f83d1b45137"

--=_17d270b23c39a7f2b1d78f83d1b45137
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=20

	Jim, if you haven't found out yet, it's only streaming when it's
live.  There is a  5 to 8 hour time difference between US and GB. The
next event starts at 10:00 AM GB time or 5:00 AM EST, 2:00AM PST.  You
can change your computer setting to be on GB time. Hopefully this
makes sense.

	Charly
--=_17d270b23c39a7f2b1d78f83d1b45137
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML>
<p>Jim, if you haven't found out yet, it's only streaming when it's live.&n=
bsp; There is a&nbsp; 5 to 8 hour time difference between US and GB. The ne=
xt event starts at 10:00 AM GB time or 5:00 AM EST, 2:00AM PST.&nbsp; You c=
an change your computer setting to be on GB time. Hopefully this makes sens=
e.</p><p>Charly</p></HTML>
--=_17d270b23c39a7f2b1d78f83d1b45137--

--===============1549181640==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1549181640==--

---

From: John Hasty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 08:38:26 -0400

--===============1849902363==
	boundary=Apple-Mail-2B7DD60A-EFD7-4645-B736-D0C9CB084A5A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-2B7DD60A-EFD7-4645-B736-D0C9CB084A5A
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Th

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 13, 2013, at 11:02 PM, Charly <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Jim, if you haven't found out yet, it's only streaming when it's live.  Th=
ere is a  5 to 8 hour time difference between US and GB. The next event star=
ts at 10:00 AM GB time or 5:00 AM EST, 2:00AM PST.  You can change your comp=
uter setting to be on GB time. Hopefully this makes sense.
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/jhhasty@gdhs=
.com

--Apple-Mail-2B7DD60A-EFD7-4645-B736-D0C9CB084A5A
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3D=
utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto"><div>Th<br><br>Sent from my iPhone</div><di=
v><br>On Sep 13, 2013, at 11:02 PM, Charly &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:charly@mitc=
helplumbing.com">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br><br></div><blo=
ckquote type=3D"cite"><div>
<p>Jim, if you haven't found out yet, it's only streaming when it's live.&nb=
sp; There is a&nbsp; 5 to 8 hour time difference between US and GB. The next=
 event starts at 10:00 AM GB time or 5:00 AM EST, 2:00AM PST.&nbsp; You can c=
hange your computer setting to be on GB time. Hopefully this makes sense.</p=
><p>Charly</p></div></blockquote><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div><span>______=
_________________________________________</span><br><span><a href=3D"mailto:=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><br><span></span><br><span>=
<a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com">http://www.fot-racing.com</a></span><b=
r><span></span><br><span>Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html"=
>http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br><span>Archive: <a href=3D"htt=
p://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a></span><br><span>Fo=
rums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><=
/span><br><span>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman=
/options/fot/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/jhh=
[email-masked]</a></span><br><span></span><br><span></span><br></div></blockq=
uote></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-2B7DD60A-EFD7-4645-B736-D0C9CB084A5A--

--===============1849902363==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1849902363==--

---

From: The Fooddude <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 10:09:36 -0500

--===============0850402666==

----_com.android.email_211364781727220
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_211364781727220
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_211364781727220--

--===============0850402666==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0850402666==--

---

From: Charly <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 11:00:57 -0500

--===============0455135314==
	boundary="=_d3a886127b5bfd40fbc6630d87b08995"

--=_d3a886127b5bfd40fbc6630d87b08995
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=20

	Actually very easy, just click on the  live streaming, at least that
works in Washington state.

	Charly
--=_d3a886127b5bfd40fbc6630d87b08995
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML>
<p>Actually very easy, just click on the&nbsp; live streaming, at least tha=
t works in Washington state.</p><p>Charly</p></HTML>
--=_d3a886127b5bfd40fbc6630d87b08995--

--===============0455135314==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0455135314==--

---

From: Charly <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 15:22:29 -0500

--===============0751673398==
	boundary="=_070c57240b35cd21fabedb3b0a74669e"

--=_070c57240b35cd21fabedb3b0a74669e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=20

	I leave my computer on the live streaming and I can go back to the
earlier part which is not live.

	Charly
--=_070c57240b35cd21fabedb3b0a74669e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML>
<p>I leave my computer on the live streaming and I can go back to the earli=
er part which is not live.</p><p>Charly</p></HTML>
--=_070c57240b35cd21fabedb3b0a74669e--

--===============0751673398==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0751673398==--