Subject: [Fot] The TR-8

From: Kas Kastner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 17:23:06 -0700

--===============0313861275==

--001a11c29b449b0dec04e5fc8431

The terrible problem of the axle shearing and not parts to be found
reminded me so much of the olden days of racing where midnight was just
another spot on the dial. Tenacity an determination won out.  TERRIFIC
outstanding effort gave a great result. Good for you Peter.. I think all
the Canadian Racers were so friendly and TOUGH.  Good guys all. Warning:
These folks could stand a little watching . :-).

*Never be beaten by equipment.*

--001a11c29b449b0dec04e5fc8431
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">The terrible problem of the axle shearing and not parts to=
 be found reminded me so much of the olden days of racing where midnight wa=
s just another spot on the dial. Tenacity an determination won out.=A0 TERR=
IFIC outstanding effort gave a great result. Good for you Peter.. I think a=
ll the Canadian Racers were so friendly and TOUGH.=A0 Good guys all. Warnin=
g: These folks could stand a little watching . :-).<br clear=3D"all">

<div><p><strong><font color=3D"#000099">Never be beaten by equipment.</font=
></strong></p></div>
</div>

--001a11c29b449b0dec04e5fc8431--

--===============0313861275==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0313861275==--