Subject: [Fot] GAZ Brand Shocks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 21:42:05 -0400 (EDT)

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1259118366==
 boundary="--------MB_8D0822769ED78F7_AA0_C5873_webmail-m244.sysops.aol.com"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
----------MB_8D0822769ED78F7_AA0_C5873_webmail-m244.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Amici,

I have switched from Spax brand to Gaz brand front shock on my Spit, I'm cu=
rious if anyone knows the number of adjustments there are?  The only warnin=
g is not to make hard soft or firm hard stop adjustment as this will lock a=
t that position and prohibit further adjustments.  At least the Spax brand =
tells you ahead of time in their Instruction Sheets.

Any help will be appreciated as events are coming soon for me.  Wish I coul=
d of made it to the Cup this year it sounded awesome.  Maybe if I start sav=
ing now I will afford to go next year.  Fingers crossed.

Cheers,
Bob T
'64 Spit GT  autocrosser

----------MB_8D0822769ED78F7_AA0_C5873_webmail-m244.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<font color=3D'black' size=3D'2' face=3D'arial'>
<div><FONT style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Amici,</FONT></div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>I have switched from Spax brand to Gaz brand front shock on my Spit, I=
'm curious if anyone knows the number of adjustments there are?&nbsp; The o=
nly warning is not to make hard soft or firm hard stop adjustment as this w=
ill lock at that position and prohibit further adjustments.&nbsp; At least =
the Spax brand tells you ahead of time in their Instruction Sheets.</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>Any help will be appreciated as events are coming soon for me.&nbsp; W=
ish I could of made it to the Cup this year it sounded awesome.&nbsp; Maybe=
 if I start saving now I will afford to go next year.&nbsp; Fingers crossed=
.</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>Cheers,</div>

<div>Bob T</div>

<div>'64 Spit GT&nbsp; autocrosser</div>
</font>
----------MB_8D0822769ED78F7_AA0_C5873_webmail-m244.sysops.aol.com--

--===============1259118366==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1259118366==--