Subject: [Bmcu] Reputable restoration shop?

From: Jim Revel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 13:13:30 -0600

--===============7790824308050307686==

--000000000000e5908d06088f40d4

The one (Mat's Rod's & Restorations) where my 60 Jag XK150 is half done
just went bankrupt & stopped operating. I have to move it soon. Anyone know
a shop I should talk to? If so call, text or email me, 435-640-3347,
[email-masked].
Thanks, Jim

--000000000000e5908d06088f40d4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">The one (Mat&#39;s Rod&#39;s &amp; Restorations) where my=
 60 Jag XK150 is half done just went bankrupt &amp; stopped operating. I ha=
ve to move it soon. Anyone know a shop I should talk to? If so call, text o=
r email me, 435-640-3347, <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">jimrevel@gm=
ail.com</a>.<div dir=3D"auto">Thanks, Jim</div></div>

--000000000000e5908d06088f40d4--

--===============7790824308050307686==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7790824308050307686==--