Subject: [Bmcu] British shop in Utah?

From: Andrew Lundgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 19:24:44 -0600

--===============0310534793403272828==

--000000000000bb74bf05aa5cac32

I've got an intermittent ignition problem that I can't seem to get my head
around.

I took it to Bailey's in SLC. Turns they don't seem to have anyone with LBC
experience anymore. At least not anyone who was available to work on my
car... $300, plus my cost to rent a transport later and I'm still having
the same problem.

Are there any other shops in Utah that have a mechanic with MGB experience?

Thanks!

Andrew

--000000000000bb74bf05aa5cac32
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I&#39;ve got an intermittent ignition problem that I can&=
#39;t seem to get my head around.<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"au=
to">I took it to Bailey&#39;s in SLC. Turns they don&#39;t seem to have any=
one with LBC experience anymore. At least not anyone who was available to w=
ork on my car... $300, plus my cost to rent a transport later and I&#39;m s=
till having the same problem.</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"=
auto">Are there any other shops in Utah that have a mechanic with MGB exper=
ience?<br></div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Thanks!</div>=
<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Andrew</div></div>

--000000000000bb74bf05aa5cac32--

--===============0310534793403272828==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0310534793403272828==--