Subject: [Bmcu] Pop Up tech session, carb tuning, in a few days

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 18:44:38 -0600

The BMCU Facebook group has had some questions come up regarding carb 
tuning.  One thing that came out of it will be a short notice tech 
tession coming up this Saturday, June 27th.

It will be at the home of Jake Hemond, who has some SUs that need 
tweaking.  He lives at

2067 South Bluff Ridge Dr Syracuse, UT

It's about a 20 - 25 minute drive north from Salt Lake, similar time 
driving south from Ogden.  He says anytime after 8 am.

I get off work at 6 am, will fuss about at home and try to get to his 
place with various tools and equipment around 8:30 - 9 am.  Might stop 
by The Bagel Project on the corner of my block and grab a dozen.

Like I said it is short notice, but if you want some advice on carbs, 
I'm sure you'll find plenty of it there.  Some of it may even be useful 
and correct!

mjb.

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/[email-masked]