Subject: [Bmcu] Tomorrow's Impromptu Drive

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 17:32:35 +0000

--===============9026052877034582293==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_CY1PR1201MB1067E0BB92D4F9D8CCA10C49CEBB0CY1PR1201MB1067_"

--_000_CY1PR1201MB1067E0BB92D4F9D8CCA10C49CEBB0CY1PR1201MB1067_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I've been asked if it's OK if someone comes on the drive, but doesn't want =
to have Brunch.   The answer is a resounding YES!!!    Keep our two rules i=
n mind:  Show up  and Have Fun.

See you tomorrow:  10am, Smiths, 3470 East Bengal Blvd (7800 South)

--_000_CY1PR1201MB1067E0BB92D4F9D8CCA10C49CEBB0CY1PR1201MB1067_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"><!-- P {margin-top:0;margi=
n-bottom:0;} --></style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div id=3D"divtagdefaultwrapper" style=3D"font-size:12pt;color:#000000;font=
-family:Calibri,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;" dir=3D"ltr">
<p>I've been asked if it's OK if someone comes on the drive, but doesn't wa=
nt to have Brunch. &nbsp; The answer is a resounding YES!!! &nbsp;&nbsp; Ke=
ep our two rules in mind:&nbsp; Show up&nbsp; and Have Fun.</p>
<p><br>
</p>
<p>See you tomorrow:&nbsp; 10am, Smiths, 3470 East Bengal Blvd (7800 South)=
<br>
</p>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_CY1PR1201MB1067E0BB92D4F9D8CCA10C49CEBB0CY1PR1201MB1067_--

--===============9026052877034582293==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============9026052877034582293==--