Subject: [Bmcu] Saturday karting lunch party menu AND TRAFIC UPDATE

From: Kevin Cowan <[email-masked]> boundary=Apple-Mail-DE60110F-CD1B-419F-9B63-02DFFF7E537B
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 19:35:40 -0600

--Apple-Mail-DE60110F-CD1B-419F-9B63-02DFFF7E537B
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

All,=20
I know the snow is falling now but the Weather Channels forecast for Saturda=
y reads simply "perfect weather for a drive". =20

Attached is the lunch/party menu, let me know SATURDAY morning what you want=
 and I will call it in before we head over for lunch.  That way the food wil=
l be warm and the drinks will be cold.  =20

Also, if you are one of the "Crazy 24" that got in on the karting, let me kn=
ow if you can't make it as others will buy your spot.
>=20
> NOW THE TRAFIC UPDATE

For those coming from the North, I15 has sporadic road closure this weekend.=
  You may want to consider going Legacy and meeting us at MMS.  Check UDOT.

For those coming from SLC, remember the Marathon will be in full, traffic ki=
lling mode, plan ahead. =20

For those coming from the South, I am unaware of any road or traffic issues,=
 but its only Wednesday.  This is still Utah.

Think Awesome.
KC

>=20
> Dear Kevin,
> Here is the party menu I put together for your group. Please let me know i=
f it looks Ok for you. I will be happy to change something if  you need. We l=
ook forward to seeing your group on the 18TH.
> Sincerely Kat ( Katrina)
> Bonneville Brewery

--Apple-Mail-DE60110F-CD1B-419F-9B63-02DFFF7E537B
	x-apple-part-url=02608D41-F33D-4C19-963D-D830DCB37818;
	name="party lunch april 18th.docx"
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="party lunch april 18th.docx"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-DE60110F-CD1B-419F-9B63-02DFFF7E537B
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--Apple-Mail-DE60110F-CD1B-419F-9B63-02DFFF7E537B--