Subject: [Bmcu] I Fibbed

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 16:42:17 -0700

--===============6747289299195112490==
	boundary="_54b19ceb-402a-43c8-ab04-7170359d301b_"

--_54b19ceb-402a-43c8-ab04-7170359d301b_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Yes=2C I admit it.  I said that yesterday was the last email=2C but after t=
he fantastic turn out at our BMCU dinner last night=2C I just have to say a=
 few things.

The Turnout:  WOW=2C  what a great crowd.   I think that Doug & Peggy Wrigh=
t get the award for coming the furthest:  they live in Ferron!!!

The Sharing of ideas:  Heck=2C we almost didn't even sit down to eat.  Ever=
yone seemed to be circulating from group to group discussing all manner of
                                        topics.

The Food:  Oh=2C my=2C gosh!  Did we have food.  Y'all didn't let me down o=
n this one.  The food was incredible.  I can safely say that no one went ho=
me hungry                          I think that no matter what your tastes=
=2C you could have found plenty to feast on.

The Bottom Line:   It was an amazing evening and one of the largest turnout=
s for the Potluck/Planning Meeting.   Keep checking the Club website for th=
e=20
                                  schedule of events for 2015.  There old d=
rives=2C new drives=2C and new activities.

OK=2C this is the last email=2C until the next one!!!   Hahahaha...

Get those LBCs tuned up.  We had a good impromptu brunch and drive today th=
at most of you missed.  I'll see you on the next one.
 		 	   		  =

--_54b19ceb-402a-43c8-ab04-7170359d301b_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>Yes=2C I admit it.&nbsp=3B I sai=
d that yesterday was the last email=2C but after the fantastic turn out at =
our BMCU dinner last night=2C I just have to say a few things.<br><br><u><b=
>The Turnout</b></u>:&nbsp=3B WOW=2C&nbsp=3B what a great crowd.&nbsp=3B&nb=
sp=3B I think that Doug &amp=3B Peggy Wright get the award for coming the f=
urthest:&nbsp=3B they live in Ferron!!!<br><br><u><b>The Sharing of ideas</=
b></u>:&nbsp=3B Heck=2C we almost didn't even sit down to eat.&nbsp=3B Ever=
yone seemed to be circulating from group to group discussing all manner of<=
br>&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B=
&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nb=
sp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=
=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B=
&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B topics.<br><br><u><b>The Food</b></u>:&nbsp=3B Oh=2C my=2C=
 gosh!&nbsp=3B Did we have food.&nbsp=3B Y'all didn't let me down on this o=
ne.&nbsp=3B The food was incredible.&nbsp=3B I can safely say that no one w=
ent home hungry &nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nb=
sp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=
=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B I think that no=
 matter what your tastes=2C you could have found plenty to feast on.<br><br=
><u><b>The Bottom Line</b></u>:&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B It was an amazing evening a=
nd one of the largest turnouts for the Potluck/Planning Meeting.&nbsp=3B&nb=
sp=3B Keep checking the Club website for the <br>&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&n=
bsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=
=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B=
&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nb=
sp=3B&nbsp=3B schedule of events for 2015.&nbsp=3B There old drives=2C new =
drives=2C and new activities.<br><br>OK=2C this is the last email=2C until =
the next one!!!&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B Hahahaha...<br><br>Get those LBCs tuned up.=
&nbsp=3B We had a good impromptu brunch and drive today that most of you mi=
ssed.&nbsp=3B I'll see you on the next one.<br> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_54b19ceb-402a-43c8-ab04-7170359d301b_--

--===============6747289299195112490==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6747289299195112490==--