Subject: [Bmcu] Memorial Day Tour - Kanab

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 20:46:41 -0700

--===============5806347267989831154==
	boundary="_f0889e3f-bafc-4836-bf04-22eac4ba6df3_"

--_f0889e3f-bafc-4836-bf04-22eac4ba6df3_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I am in the process of assembling the info for our Memorial Day Tour to Kan=
ab.  As part of the information packet=2C like I have in the past=2C I'd li=
ke to have a list of the people who are going on the tour.  Even if you mad=
e your reservations at a different hotel=2C and you're coming with us=2C I'=
d want to include you in the information packet.

If you would be so kind=2C please reply to me on this email so I can make c=
ertain to have everyone included that is going.

Thanks=2C

Roger D
 		 	   		  =

--_f0889e3f-bafc-4836-bf04-22eac4ba6df3_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>I am in the process of assemblin=
g the info for our Memorial Day Tour to Kanab.&nbsp=3B As part of the infor=
mation packet=2C like I have in the past=2C I'd like to have a list of the =
people who are going on the tour.&nbsp=3B Even if you made your reservation=
s at a different hotel=2C and you're coming with us=2C I'd want to include =
you in the information packet.<br><br>If you would be so kind=2C please rep=
ly to <b><u>me</u></b> on this email so I can make certain to have everyone=
 included that is going.<br><br>Thanks=2C<br><br>Roger D<br> 		 	   		  </d=
iv></body>
</html>=

--_f0889e3f-bafc-4836-bf04-22eac4ba6df3_--

--===============5806347267989831154==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5806347267989831154==--