Subject: Re: [Bmcu] xmas lunch

From: Andrew Frink <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 19:02:56 -0700

--===============3413173077081927128==

--Apple-Mail=_B02C4F63-7A5A-45BB-947A-5D1B515E2EE1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=iso-8859-1

Sounds like fun to me, just depends on when.

> On Dec 7, 2014, at 5:28 PM, JAMES L STOVER <[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
> =20
> Any one interested in doing a Xmas lunch
>=20
> Regards
> Jim Stover
> 801-573-7498=20
>  =20
> _______________________________________________
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html =
<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive <http://www.team.net/archive>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums <http://www.team.net/forums>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/[email-masked] =
<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/[email-masked]>

--Apple-Mail=_B02C4F63-7A5A-45BB-947A-5D1B515E2EE1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=iso-8859-1

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D"">Sounds like fun to me, just depends on when.<div class=3D""><br=
 class=3D""><div><blockquote type=3D"cite" class=3D""><div class=3D"">On =
Dec 7, 2014, at 5:28 PM, JAMES L STOVER &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div class=3D""><div =
dir=3D"ltr" style=3D"font-family: Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: =
auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D""><font=
 face=3D"Franklin Gothic Medium,sans-serif" size=3D"3" =
class=3D"">&nbsp;<br id=3D"FontBreak" class=3D""></font>Any one =
interested in doing a Xmas lunch<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">Regards<br =
class=3D"">Jim Stover<br class=3D"">801-573-7498<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br class=3D"">&nbsp;<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></div><span =
style=3D"font-family: Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; float: none; display: inline =
!important;" =
class=3D"">_______________________________________________</span><br =
style=3D"font-family: Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D""><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"font-family: Calibri; =
font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;" class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><br style=3D"font-family: =
Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D""><span style=3D"font-family: =
Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; float: none; display: inline =
!important;" class=3D"">Donate:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" style=3D"font-family: Calibri; =
font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;" class=3D"">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br =
style=3D"font-family: Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"font-family: Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; float: none; display: inline =
!important;" class=3D"">Archive:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" style=3D"font-family: Calibri; =
font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;" class=3D"">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br style=3D"font-family: =
Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D""><span style=3D"font-family: =
Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; float: none; display: inline =
!important;" class=3D"">Forums:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" style=3D"font-family: Calibri; =
font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;" class=3D"">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br style=3D"font-family: =
Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D""><span style=3D"font-family: =
Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; float: none; display: inline =
!important;" class=3D"">Unsubscribe/Manage:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/[email-masked]" =
style=3D"font-family: Calibri; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/[email-masked]<=
/a></div></blockquote></div><br class=3D""></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_B02C4F63-7A5A-45BB-947A-5D1B515E2EE1--

--===============3413173077081927128==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3413173077081927128==--

---

From: Jeff Chappell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 18:16:58 -0800

--===============6010018168909975253==

--470446061-1270392211-1418005018=:14604

After I get Mrs Thatcher aligned, maybe--depends on the day.  I'd prefer sometime before 22 Dec, not Sundays.
Anyone else entering the Moss Motoring Challenge? I nailed quite a few points during around the State and neighboring ones; just wondering if anyone else is in.
Merry Christmas!
Jeff Chappell

On Sunday, December 7, 2014 5:48 PM, JAMES L STOVER <[email-masked]> wrote:

 

Regards
Jim Stover
801-573-7498 
  
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
--470446061-1270392211-1418005018=:14604

<style><!--
#yiv9082474897 .yiv9082474897hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;padding:0px;}
#yiv9082474897 body.yiv9082474897hmmessage
{
font-size:12pt;font-family:Calibri;}
--></style>
<div><div dir="ltr"><font color="#000000" face="Franklin Gothic Medium,sans-serif" size="3">&nbsp;<br id="yiv9082474897FontBreak"></font>Any one interested in doing a Xmas lunch<br><br>Regards<br>Jim Stover<br>801-573-7498 <br>&nbsp; 		 	   		  </div></div>
--470446061-1270392211-1418005018=:14604--

--===============6010018168909975253==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6010018168909975253==--

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 20:06:42 -0700 2013) at 12/07/2014 08:06:42 PM, Serialize complete at 12/07/2014 08:06:42 PM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--===============7316679729313499314==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--=_alternative 00114E4F87257DA8_=

Pick a good date and I'm in!

Aristides (Ari) Ioannides
BoardDocs
404-865-1278 ex 3514

From:   JAMES L STOVER <[email-masked]>
To:     bmcu <[email-masked]>
Date:   12/07/2014 05:45 PM
Subject:        [Bmcu] xmas lunch
Sent by:        "Bmcu" <[email-masked]>

Regards
Jim Stover
801-573-7498 
  _______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/[email-masked]

--=_alternative 00114E4F87257DA8_=

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Pick a good date and I'm in!</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Aristides (Ari) Ioannides<br>
BoardDocs<br>
404-865-1278 ex 3514</font>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br><font size=1 color=#5f5f5f face="sans-serif">From: &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp;</font><font size=1 face="sans-serif">JAMES L STOVER &lt;[email-masked]&gt;</font>
<br><font size=1 color=#5f5f5f face="sans-serif">To: &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp;</font><font size=1 face="sans-serif">bmcu &lt;[email-masked]&gt;</font>
<br><font size=1 color=#5f5f5f face="sans-serif">Date: &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp;</font><font size=1 face="sans-serif">12/07/2014 05:45 PM</font>
<br><font size=1 color=#5f5f5f face="sans-serif">Subject: &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp;</font><font size=1 face="sans-serif">[Bmcu] xmas
lunch</font>
<br><font size=1 color=#5f5f5f face="sans-serif">Sent by: &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp;</font><font size=1 face="sans-serif">&quot;Bmcu&quot;
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</font>
<br>
<hr noshade>
<br>
<br>
<br><font size=3 face="Franklin Gothic Medium">&nbsp;</font><font size=3 face="Calibri"><br>
Any one interested in doing a Xmas lunch<br>
<br>
Regards<br>
Jim Stover<br>
801-573-7498 <br>
 &nbsp;</font><tt><font size=2>_______________________________________________<br>
[email-masked]<br>
Archive: </font></tt><a href=http://www.team.net/archive><tt><font size=2>http://www.team.net/archive</font></tt></a><tt><font size=2><br>
Forums: </font></tt><a href=http://www.team.net/forums><tt><font size=2>http://www.team.net/forums</font></tt></a><tt><font size=2><br>
</font></tt>
<br>
--=_alternative 00114E4F87257DA8_=--

--===============7316679729313499314==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7316679729313499314==--