Subject: [Bmcu] Herald on Ebay....

From: "Steve Masefield" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 13:04:43 -0600 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0480_01CFA02D.58EAA960"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0480_01CFA02D.58EAA960
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0481_01CFA02D.58EAA960"

------=_NextPart_001_0481_01CFA02D.58EAA960
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi folks =E2=80=93 my Herald is now eBay listed...as seen in the 4th of =
July in Springdale  =E2=80=93 I would have love to been and seen the =
festival of Speed but I am wrong end of the State...and perhaps a Herald =
at the Festival of SPEED would be an oxymoron  although this one goes =
really well !

I hope it if finds a sympathetic buyer...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D191249171751

Steve

My cell for call/txt  is 435 632 8223 
------=_NextPart_001_0481_01CFA02D.58EAA960
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Hi folks =E2=80=93 my Herald is now eBay listed...as seen in the =
4th of July in=20
Springdale&nbsp; =E2=80=93 I would have love to been and seen the =
festival of Speed but=20
I am wrong end of the State...and perhaps a Herald at the Festival of =
SPEED=20
would be an oxymoron&nbsp; although this one goes really well !</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I hope it if finds a sympathetic buyer...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
title=3Dhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=3D19124917=
1751=20
href=3D"http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=3D19124917=
1751">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=3D1912491717=
51</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Steve</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>My cell for call/txt&nbsp; is 435 632 8223 =
</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0481_01CFA02D.58EAA960--

------=_NextPart_000_0480_01CFA02D.58EAA960
	name="Dziko LLC Masefield.vcf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="Dziko LLC Masefield.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Masefield;Dziko LLC
FN:Dziko LLC Masefield
TEL;HOME;VOICE:435 635 1576
REV:20140715T190443Z
END:VCARD

------=_NextPart_000_0480_01CFA02D.58EAA960
	name="!cid_image9729BBC5-59C9-4F61-900F-6F3DE288BBEF.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="!cid_image9729BBC5-59C9-4F61-900F-6F3DE288BBEF.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_0480_01CFA02D.58EAA960
	name="!cid_image743732AC-D87D-41F6-8D32-338E7D93ADA6.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="!cid_image743732AC-D87D-41F6-8D32-338E7D93ADA6.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_0480_01CFA02D.58EAA960
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

------=_NextPart_000_0480_01CFA02D.58EAA960--

---

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 18:26:44 -0600

--===============3124671228061140525==
	boundary="_c392a231-5d15-4fef-a231-e00e40bfed0e_"

--_c392a231-5d15-4fef-a231-e00e40bfed0e_
	boundary="Apple-Mail-A5101358-DD09-45F8-95E9-6553B34B9E96"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-A5101358-DD09-45F8-95E9-6553B34B9E96
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-A5101358-DD09-45F8-95E9-6553B34B9E96
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-A5101358-DD09-45F8-95E9-6553B34B9E96--

--_c392a231-5d15-4fef-a231-e00e40bfed0e_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--_c392a231-5d15-4fef-a231-e00e40bfed0e_--

--===============3124671228061140525==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3124671228061140525==--