Subject: [Bmcu] (no subject)

From: "Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:27:23 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1311075287943814560==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00A2_01CF8652.CF0A6940"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00A2_01CF8652.CF0A6940
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Drew,
Please keep me on the list
Jason & Stacy Underwood
1971 & 1972 MG Midget
With a 1968 in restoration.
Thanks, Jason
------=_NextPart_000_00A2_01CF8652.CF0A6940
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1 =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>

<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 9.00.8112.16553"></HEAD>
<BODY=20
style=3D"BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; =
BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; COLOR: #000000; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; =
FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; =
PADDING-TOP: 15px"=20
id=3DMailContainerBody leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 acc_role=3D"text"=20
CanvasTabStop=3D"true" name=3D"Compose message area"><!--[gte IE =
5]><?xml:namespace prefix=3D"v" /><?xml:namespace prefix=3D"o" =
/><![endif]-->
<DIV>
<DIV>Drew,</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Please keep me on the list</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Jason &amp; Stacy Underwood</DIV>
<DIV>1971 &amp; 1972 MG Midget</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>With a 1968 in restoration.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><A title=3Dmailto:[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Thanks, Jason</DIV>
<DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00A2_01CF8652.CF0A6940--

--===============1311075287943814560==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1311075287943814560==--