Subject: [Bmcu] Thai & Drive

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 07:49:22 -0600

--===============0447664234164486158==
	boundary="_640b1d3f-3839-4524-b2e6-355e016a8da7_"

--_640b1d3f-3839-4524-b2e6-355e016a8da7_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Two years ago we had this impromptu dinner and short drive.  I've been aske=
d when we might do it again.  Here it is.

This Wednesday evening=2C 04 June=2C at 6:00pm=2C we'll have dinner and the=
n go on a short evening drive along Wasatch Blvd.

Where:  Thai Orchid
                6219 S.  Highland Dr.  (a couple of hundred yards North of =
I-215=2C Exit 8)
                Holladay=2C UT

This is a very small Thai restaurant where each order is individually prepa=
red.  It is not a fast food restaurant=2C so if that is what you're looking=
 for=2C this is not it!   Be patient and enjoy the company of your dining c=
ompanions.

Questions?
 		 	   		  =

--_640b1d3f-3839-4524-b2e6-355e016a8da7_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>Two years ago we had this improm=
ptu dinner and short drive.&nbsp=3B I've been asked when we might do it aga=
in.&nbsp=3B Here it is.<br><br>This Wednesday evening=2C 04 June=2C at 6:00=
pm=2C we'll have dinner and then go on a short evening drive along Wasatch =
Blvd.<br><br>Where:&nbsp=3B Thai Orchid<br>&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B=
&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nb=
sp=3B&nbsp=3B 6219 S.&nbsp=3B Highland Dr.&nbsp=3B (a couple of hundred yar=
ds North of I-215=2C Exit 8)<br>&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nb=
sp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=
=3B Holladay=2C UT<br><br>This is a <u><b>very small</b></u> Thai restauran=
t where each order is individually prepared.&nbsp=3B It is <u><b>not</b></u=
> a fast food restaurant=2C so if that is what you're looking for=2C this i=
s not it!&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B Be patient and enjoy the company of your dining c=
ompanions.<br><br>Questions?<br> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_640b1d3f-3839-4524-b2e6-355e016a8da7_--

--===============0447664234164486158==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0447664234164486158==--