Subject: [Bmcu] '73 Spitfire 1500 transmission - help?

From: Chris Bowerbank <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 22:58:30 -0600

--===============4199479873214111334==

--089e01681de417220004fad33fae

I'm not new to fixing cars but am new to transmissions.  Just pulled the
transmission from a '73 Spitfire 1500 that I'm bringing back to life and
need help evaluating it.

Is there anyone in Utah County or Salt Lake County who can help me go
through it? I've posted a few pics in my latest blog entry here:
73spitfire1500.blogspot.com
<http://73spitfire1500.blogspot.com/2014/06/back-to-lola-after-3-month-hiatus.html>

Thanks,
Chris in Lehi

--089e01681de417220004fad33fae
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>I&#39;m not new to fixing cars but am new to transmis=
sions.=C2=A0 Just pulled the transmission from a &#39;73 Spitfire 1500 that=
 I&#39;m bringing back to life and need help evaluating it.<br><br>Is there=
 anyone in Utah County or Salt Lake County who can help me go through it? I=
&#39;ve posted a few pics in my latest blog entry here: <a href=3D"http://7=
3spitfire1500.blogspot.com/2014/06/back-to-lola-after-3-month-hiatus.html" =
target=3D"_blank" class=3D"" tabindex=3D"0" rel=3D"nofollow">73spitfire1500=
.blogspot.com</a><br>
<br></div>Thanks,<br>Chris in Lehi<br></div>

--089e01681de417220004fad33fae--

--===============4199479873214111334==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4199479873214111334==--