Subject: [Bmcu] Getting ready

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 19:14:57 -0700

Schlepping stuff from the garage and the basement into the living room, 
preparing for
tomorrow's porch sale.  Noon to, oh, 4 or 5 at 739 South Park Street ( 
540 East )

I know it isn't British but no doubt many of you out there will be dying 
to get this
great offer on a Klaan tools KL 0021 spring compressor set. Fits a wide 
variety of
Mercedes-Benz cars.  New the set goes for $1200 US dollars, I'm willing 
to let it
go this weekend for a mere $500 cash!  Such a deal!

Okay, maybe I won't even drag out that rather specialized tool, but 
hopefully a few
folks can find a deal or two on something they may actually use in their 
lifetime.

See you Saturday!

mjb.

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive