Subject: [Bmcu] Brrr - too cold for a tool sale?

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 18:11:38 -0700

Karen and I drove to Phoenix for Thanksgiving.  Driving allowed me to 
bring back a bunch
of my late brother in law's tools.  He ran a European repair shop in 
Cave Creek for many
years, focusing mainly on Mercedes, Porshes, Jag sedans and such. My 
sister was able to
get a lot of his tools sold, but not all.

I was thinking of having a garage sale this weekend, but it is quite 
cold out in the garage
and I don't know if I'll get everything sorted and inventoried by then.  
The sale may be
on the 14th and 15th.  I did get a nice Snap ON pittman arm puller on 
KSL classifieds,
but that's about it for the moment.

Stay tuned, I'll let folks know what I end up deciding.  Anyone need a 
Klaan Tools KL 0021
Mercedes spring compressor set?  I'd sell it for a mere $500, less than 
half of what it cost
new.  Wow.

mjb.

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive