Subject: [Bmcu] wire wheel balance kit

From: Gary Lindstrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2013 07:28:51 -0700

I know I said I had sent the final message on this subject, but here is 
my final final one.

The subject is a nifty kit from the UK for balancing wire wheels on 
conventional tire shop spin balancing machines.

I organized a consortium to buy one of these, which consists of an 
inboard cone (universal) and two outboard plates (one for each of the 
common hub sizes) for the balancer's spindle.  There are two memberships 
left in this enterprise, at $50 for lifetime borrowing privileges.

This would make a great Christmas gift to you from either you or your 
co-pilot, if you own a Britmobile with wire wheels.

Even if you don't opt for this, the kit rental window is now open, at 
$20/day.

Cheers,
     --Gary
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive