Subject: [Bmcu] Porch Sale this weekend!

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 20:59:36 -0700

It will still be cold, and the garage is a mess.  So I think I will set 
up some tables on the
front porch, keep a hot pot of coffee handy, and lay out some amazing 
treasures you just
can't live without!  Some of my late brother in law's tools, some 
various odds and ends,
some of the random NOS Lucas bits I have laying around.

Not being a morning person, I'll open up, so to speak, this Saturday, 
Dec. 14th at noon.
Address is 739 South Park Street ( 540 East ) halfway between Liberty 
Park and Trolley
Square.  I no longer have the Fat Chance Garage merchant account set up, 
so I can't
process credit cards.  But there are some ATMs a couple blocks away ;-)

I'll try to get some rough idea of what I have in an email friday, but 
don't hold your breath.

mjb, shameless self promoter.

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive