Subject: [Bmcu] End of Season dinner

From: Andrew Frink <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 18:36:32 -0700

--===============1752151013==

--Apple-Mail=_9BD37420-8A5A-4452-AAE4-B1528B794E61
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

We had a great turnout at the end of season dinner last weekend. Huge =
thanks to Roger for putting it together and getting us all to come out=85 =
at least the emails will quiet down for a while. :)

I=92ve got Roger=92s writeup of the evening up on our site now.

   http://www.bmcutah.org/2013/11/end-of-season-dinner-3/

--
Drew Frink, BMCU Webguy
http://www.bmcutah.org
Member's password: Lucas

--Apple-Mail=_9BD37420-8A5A-4452-AAE4-B1528B794E61
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><div>We had a great turnout at the end of season =
dinner last weekend. Huge thanks to Roger for putting it together and =
getting us all to come out=85 at least the emails will quiet down for a =
while. :)</div><div><br></div><div>I=92ve got Roger=92s writeup of the =
evening up on our site now.</div><div><br></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp;<a =
href=3D"http://www.bmcutah.org/2013/11/end-of-season-dinner-3/">http://www=
.bmcutah.org/2013/11/end-of-season-dinner-3/</a></div><br><br><div =
apple-content-edited=3D"true">
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica;  font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><div =
style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica;  font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><div>--</div><div>Drew Frink,&nbsp;BMCU Webguy</div><div><a =
href=3D"http://www.bmcutah.org">http://www.bmcutah.org</a></div><div>Membe=
r's password: Lucas</div><div><br></div></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">
</div>
<br></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_9BD37420-8A5A-4452-AAE4-B1528B794E61--

--===============1752151013==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1752151013==--