Subject: [Bmcu] IMPROMPTU DRIVE #3?

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 06:28:55 -0700

--===============0806612864==
	boundary="_f009ec30-dd58-4cdf-9638-e80ed9b2c2e2_"

--_f009ec30-dd58-4cdf-9638-e80ed9b2c2e2_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

If you were unable to make it to the last two impromptu drives=2C then this=
 might just be your opportunity to get your LBC out on another beautiful we=
ekend drive.  I have heard rumblings that there may just be a drive on Satu=
rday and perhaps even Sunday!!!  =20

One suggestion was to have a drive tomorrow that ends up at the Bohemian Gr=
ill.  That would be good for three reasons: 1) you are out enjoying the wea=
ther and your LBC=2C  2) you will be attending the Season Ending Dinner=2C =
and  3) you will be abiding by the Club's by-laws=2C since they say that ev=
ery event must include food.

AND MAN TO THEY HAVE DELICIOUS FOOD AT THE BOHEMIAN GRILL!!!!

In case you have been out of town and missed the announcement=2C this Satur=
day=2C TOMORROW=2C at 6:30PM=2C at The Bohemian Grill=2C 94 S.  Ft Union Bl=
vd (7200 South) in Midvale=2C we are having the BMCU's End of Season Dinner=
.   Please join us for good food=2C and good friends.  Jim will have some i=
nfo on our Bryce Canyon Run=2C Memorial Day Weekend=2C 2014.  It's good stu=
ff.

Oh=2C one more thing=2C I'll make you a deal=2C if you come to the dinner t=
omorrow=2C I'll quit making all these announcements!  Now that my friends=
=2C is a fantastic deal.

See you tomorrow evening at the Bohemian......you know where!   :-)
 		 	   		  =

--_f009ec30-dd58-4cdf-9638-e80ed9b2c2e2_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>If you were unable to make it to=
 the last two impromptu drives=2C then this might just be your opportunity =
to get your LBC out on another beautiful weekend drive.&nbsp=3B I have hear=
d rumblings that there may just be a drive on Saturday and perhaps even Sun=
day!!!&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B <br><br>One suggestion was to have a drive tomorrow =
that ends up at the Bohemian Grill.&nbsp=3B That would be good for three re=
asons: 1) you are out enjoying the weather and your LBC=2C&nbsp=3B 2) you w=
ill be attending the Season Ending Dinner=2C and&nbsp=3B 3) you will be abi=
ding by the Club's by-laws=2C since they say that every event must include =
food.<br><br>AND MAN TO THEY HAVE DELICIOUS FOOD AT THE BOHEMIAN GRILL!!!!<=
br><br>In case you have been out of town and missed the announcement=2C thi=
s Saturday=2C TOMORROW=2C at 6:30PM=2C at The Bohemian Grill=2C 94 S.&nbsp=
=3B Ft Union Blvd (7200 South) in Midvale=2C we are having the BMCU's End o=
f Season Dinner.&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B Please join us for good food=2C and good f=
riends.&nbsp=3B Jim will have some info on our Bryce Canyon Run=2C Memorial=
 Day Weekend=2C 2014.&nbsp=3B It's good stuff.<br><br>Oh=2C one more thing=
=2C I'll make you a deal=2C if you come to the dinner tomorrow=2C I'll quit=
 making all these announcements!&nbsp=3B Now that my friends=2C is a fantas=
tic deal.<br><br>See you tomorrow evening at the Bohemian......you know whe=
re!&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B :-)<br> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_f009ec30-dd58-4cdf-9638-e80ed9b2c2e2_--

--===============0806612864==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0806612864==--