Subject: [Bmcu] WANTED

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 06:51:08 -0700

--===============0405353522==
	boundary="_c38ee52a-0192-4f3a-991d-1d84a2914fc0_"

--_c38ee52a-0192-4f3a-991d-1d84a2914fc0_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

The Club is in need of your presence at the Season End Dinner=2C this Satur=
day=2C at 6:30PM=2C at the Bohemian Grill=2C 94 E  Ft Union Blvd (7200 S) i=
n Midvale.

Did you check out what you are going to have for dinner?  A link to the men=
u was in yesterday's email.  If you missed it=2C check it out.  There is a =
wide range of choices.  Something for everyone!

There will be information about our Bryce Canyon Tour coming up in May.  We=
 need your direct input for some of the routes.  We are also looking for ot=
her great driving routes locally that would make for good driving events or=
 even impromptu runs.

The Bohemian Grill is a wonderful restaurant serving everything from Apple =
Strudel to a Veggie Sandwich=2C along with steaks=2C chicken=2C fish=2C sal=
ads=2C and pasta.  (I had the Seafood Pasta last year and it was over the t=
op!)

The weather is going to be awesome=2C so get your Saturday chores done and =
come have a delicious dinner with your friends.=20
 		 	   		  =

--_c38ee52a-0192-4f3a-991d-1d84a2914fc0_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>The Club is in need of your pres=
ence at the Season End Dinner=2C this Saturday=2C at 6:30PM=2C at the Bohem=
ian Grill=2C 94 E&nbsp=3B Ft Union Blvd (7200 S) in Midvale.<br><br>Did you=
 check out what you are going to have for dinner?&nbsp=3B A link to the men=
u was in yesterday's email.&nbsp=3B If you missed it=2C check it out.&nbsp=
=3B There is a wide range of choices.&nbsp=3B Something for everyone!<br><b=
r>There will be information about our Bryce Canyon Tour coming up in May.&n=
bsp=3B We need your direct input for some of the routes.&nbsp=3B We are als=
o looking for other great driving routes locally that would make for good d=
riving events or even impromptu runs.<br><br>The Bohemian Grill is a wonder=
ful restaurant serving everything from Apple Strudel to a Veggie Sandwich=
=2C along with steaks=2C chicken=2C fish=2C salads=2C and pasta.&nbsp=3B (I=
 had the Seafood Pasta last year and it was over the top!)<br><br>The weath=
er is going to be awesome=2C so get your Saturday chores done and come have=
 a delicious dinner with your friends. <br> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_c38ee52a-0192-4f3a-991d-1d84a2914fc0_--

--===============0405353522==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0405353522==--