Subject: [Bmcu] Announcement!

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 11:34:23 -0700

--===============1662312959==
	boundary="_6bc029e7-01e0-415b-9d55-7adfa93890dd_"

--_6bc029e7-01e0-415b-9d55-7adfa93890dd_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Here is a very important announcement regarding the British Motor Club of U=
tah.

Today=2C November 6=2C 2013=2C means that it's only two nights and a get-up=
 before our End of Season Dinner.  That means that you have that much time =
to get things done around the house.  Then=2C be a real gentleman and take =
your wife or significant other=2C to a scrumptious dinner and a good time w=
ith friends.

Here is the link to the menu so that you can see the wide variety of mouthw=
atering food that is available at the Bohemian Grill.

http://www.bohemianbrewery.com/Bohemian_Brewery_%26_Grill/Menu.html

 Dial into your GPS=2C the address=2C 94E  Ft Union Blvd=2C Midvale=2C UT=
=2C and come enjoy a delicious dinner=2C starting at 1830 local time.  (Tha=
t's 6:30 PM for you non-military types)   :-)

Don't be one of those people who will later say=2C "Oh=2C I wish I had gone=
.  It sounds like you guys had such a good time."

BTW=2C I checked with Kevin=2C and he says The Bohemian Grill is easy to fi=
nd.  "It's just across Ft Union from Hooters and east a bit."  I guess he f=
requently visits both places!      :-)
 		 	   		  =

--_6bc029e7-01e0-415b-9d55-7adfa93890dd_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>Here is a very important announc=
ement regarding the British Motor Club of Utah.<br><br>Today=2C November 6=
=2C 2013=2C means that it's only two nights and a get-up before our End of =
Season Dinner.&nbsp=3B That means that you have that much time to get thing=
s done around the house.&nbsp=3B Then=2C be a real gentleman and take your =
wife or significant other=2C to a scrumptious dinner and a good time with f=
riends.<br><br>Here is the link to the menu so that you can see the wide va=
riety of mouthwatering food that is available at the Bohemian Grill.<br><br=
><a href=3D"http://www.bohemianbrewery.com/Bohemian_Brewery_%26_Grill/Menu.=
html" target=3D"_blank">http://www.bohemianbrewery.com/Bohemian_Brewery_%26=
_Grill/Menu.html</a><br><br>&nbsp=3BDial into your GPS=2C the address=2C 94=
E&nbsp=3B Ft Union Blvd=2C Midvale=2C UT=2C and come enjoy a delicious dinn=
er=2C starting at 1830 local time.&nbsp=3B (That's 6:30 PM for you non-mili=
tary types)&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B :-)<br><br>Don't be one of those people who wil=
l later say=2C "Oh=2C I wish I had gone.&nbsp=3B It sounds like you guys ha=
d such a good time."<br><br>BTW=2C I checked with Kevin=2C and he says The =
Bohemian Grill is easy to find.&nbsp=3B "It's just across Ft Union from Hoo=
ters and east a bit."&nbsp=3B I guess he frequently visits both places! &nb=
sp=3B &nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B :-)<br> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_6bc029e7-01e0-415b-9d55-7adfa93890dd_--

--===============1662312959==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1662312959==--