Subject: [Bmcu] Saturday Dinner

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 16:08:58 -0700

--===============1969991068==
	boundary="_6c599422-f01f-4e9f-a494-8b9e59851d60_"

--_6c599422-f01f-4e9f-a494-8b9e59851d60_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Here is part of an email that I received from BMCU's self proclaimed "bag m=
an=2C"  Paul=2C  "58 degrees predicted for Saturday=2C certainly not the bl=
izzard conditions of last year."

OK=2C that means that the weather cannot be used as an excuse for missing t=
he Season End Dinner at The Bohemian Grill. =20

The Bohemian is located at 94 East  Ft Union Blvd.  (7200 South)=2C in Midv=
ale=2C UT.  It is very easy to get to off of I-15.  The Grill is just east =
of State St. on Ft Union.  We are meeting at 6:30PM=2C so come on out and p=
articipate in one of BMCU's non-driving events.  This is one of the most en=
joyable events that we have.  Since it is late in the driving season=2C LBC=
's are usually left at home so that we can enjoy the comforts of heaters th=
at work!

BTW=2C if you missed one or both of our last "impromptu" drives=2C this is =
an excellent time to find out the "rest of the story" of these awesome driv=
es.

See you Saturday evening!!

Roger D

 		 	   		  =

--_6c599422-f01f-4e9f-a494-8b9e59851d60_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>Here is part of an email that I =
received from BMCU's self proclaimed "bag man=2C"&nbsp=3B Paul=2C&nbsp=3B "=
58 degrees predicted for Saturday=2C certainly not the blizzard conditions =
of last year."<br><br>OK=2C that means that the weather cannot be used as a=
n excuse for missing the Season End Dinner at The Bohemian Grill.&nbsp=3B <=
br><br>The Bohemian is located at 94 East&nbsp=3B Ft Union Blvd.&nbsp=3B (7=
200 South)=2C in Midvale=2C UT.&nbsp=3B It is very easy to get to off of I-=
15.&nbsp=3B The Grill is just east of State St. on Ft Union.&nbsp=3B We are=
 meeting at 6:30PM=2C so come on out and participate in one of BMCU's non-d=
riving events.&nbsp=3B This is one of the most enjoyable events that we hav=
e.&nbsp=3B Since it is late in the driving season=2C LBC's are usually left=
 at home so that we can enjoy the comforts of heaters that work!<br><br>BTW=
=2C if you missed one or both of our last "impromptu" drives=2C this is an =
excellent time to find out the "rest of the story" of these awesome drives.=
<br><br><br>See you Saturday evening!!<br><br>Roger D<br><br><br> 		 	   		=
  </div></body>
</html>=

--_6c599422-f01f-4e9f-a494-8b9e59851d60_--

--===============1969991068==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1969991068==--