Subject: [Bmcu] Special: Free shipping

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 08:49:38 -0700

--===============0509480183==
	boundary="_2823b393-3625-4449-b445-710d8c8f14e3_"

--_2823b393-3625-4449-b445-710d8c8f14e3_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Yes=2C that's correct=2C this is a "special" offer to the BMCU members atte=
nding the Season End Dinner=2C tonight.  If you are unable to finish your m=
eal=2C you will be allowed to take the uneaten portion home=2C FOR FREE!

OK=2C perhaps that isn't so special=2C but the friendships that you have wi=
thin the BMCU are very SPECIAL. =20

To fully enjoy these friendships=2C however=2C you must come to the Season =
End Dinner tonight=2C November 9=2C at 6:30PM=2C at The Bohemian Grill=2C 9=
4 E.  Ft Union Blvd (7200 South) in Midvale.  Easy access from I-15 using t=
he 7200 South Exit and heading east.

See previous announcements this week for a link to the menu.

See you TONIGHT!!!
 		 	   		  =

--_2823b393-3625-4449-b445-710d8c8f14e3_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>Yes=2C that&#39=3Bs correct=2C t=
his is a &quot=3Bspecial&quot=3B offer to the BMCU members attending the Se=
ason End Dinner=2C tonight.&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3BIf you are unable to finish your=
 meal=2C you will be allowed to take the uneaten portion home=2C FOR FREE!<=
br><br>OK=2C perhaps that isn&#39=3Bt so special=2C but the friendships tha=
t you have within the BMCU are very SPECIAL.&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B<br><br>To full=
y enjoy these friendships=2C however=2C you must come to the Season End Din=
ner tonight=2C November 9=2C at 6:30PM=2C at The Bohemian Grill=2C 94 E.&nb=
sp=3B&nbsp=3BFt Union Blvd (7200 South) in Midvale.&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3BEasy acc=
ess from I-15 using the 7200 South Exit and heading east.<br><br>See previo=
us announcements this week for a link to the menu.<br><br>See you TONIGHT!!=
!<br> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_2823b393-3625-4449-b445-710d8c8f14e3_--

--===============0509480183==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0509480183==--