Subject: [Bmcu] Time Change!

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 18:49:16 -0600

--===============1762276935==
	boundary="_97a426ec-3863-4856-8434-4d5dbb192be6_"

--_97a426ec-3863-4856-8434-4d5dbb192be6_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

That's correct.  The time changes Saturday night as we "fall back" to Mount=
ain Standard Time.

However=2C NOTHING has change in regards to our drive tomorrow.

In case you didn't remember=2C we are meeting at the Flying J station on 90=
0 West and 2100 South=2C Salt Lake City=2C at 10:30AM for a 10:45AM departu=
re.=20

For those of you from the north=2C meet with Paul at the mouth of Ogden Can=
yon at Rainbow Gardens.  The southern group should arrive there about 11:30=
 AM.

We will head up Ogden Canyon and over to Taggart's Grill for lunch.

The weather is holding=2C so take advantage of one of the last warm days to=
 drive your LBC.

See you tomorrow!!!

Roger D
 		 	   		  =

--_97a426ec-3863-4856-8434-4d5dbb192be6_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>That's correct.&nbsp=3B The time=
 changes Saturday night as we "fall back" to Mountain Standard Time.<br><br=
>However=2C NOTHING has change in regards to our drive tomorrow.<br><br>In =
case you didn't remember=2C we are meeting at the Flying J station on 900 W=
est and 2100 South=2C Salt Lake City=2C at 10:30AM for a 10:45AM departure.=
 <br><br>For those of you from the north=2C meet with Paul at the mouth of =
Ogden Canyon at Rainbow Gardens.&nbsp=3B The southern group should arrive t=
here about 11:30 AM.<br><br>We will head up Ogden Canyon and over to Taggar=
t's Grill for lunch.<br><br>The weather is holding=2C so take advantage of =
one of the last warm days to drive your LBC.<br><br>See you tomorrow!!!<br>=
<br>Roger D<br> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_97a426ec-3863-4856-8434-4d5dbb192be6_--

--===============1762276935==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1762276935==--

---

From: rudelini1 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 19:20:38 -0600

--===============0796706872==

----_com.android.email_62531552124060
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_62531552124060
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_62531552124060--

--===============0796706872==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0796706872==--