Subject: [Bmcu] Nebo Loop write-up and pictures

From: Andrew Frink <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 20:24:57 -0600

--===============2072650967==

--Apple-Mail=_7B4423A3-47C6-45EB-9DD1-23709AF1C1BC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Sure looks like y'all had a great trip around the Nebo Loop. One of =
these days I've really got to try and make the drive.

   http://www.bmcutah.org/2013/10/mount-nebo-fall-colour-tour-2013/

--
Drew Frink, BMCU Webguy
http://www.bmcutah.org
Member's password: Lucas

--Apple-Mail=_7B4423A3-47C6-45EB-9DD1-23709AF1C1BC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">Sure =
looks like y'all had a great trip around the Nebo Loop. One of these =
days I've really got to try and make the =
drive.<div><br></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp;<a =
href=3D"http://www.bmcutah.org/2013/10/mount-nebo-fall-colour-tour-2013/">=
http://www.bmcutah.org/2013/10/mount-nebo-fall-colour-tour-2013/</a></div>=
<div><br></div><div apple-content-edited=3D"true">
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
medium; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><div =
style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: medium; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><div>--</div><div>Drew Frink,&nbsp;BMCU Webguy</div><div><a =
href=3D"http://www.bmcutah.org">http://www.bmcutah.org</a></div><div>Membe=
r's password: Lucas</div><div><br></div></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">
</div>
<br></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_7B4423A3-47C6-45EB-9DD1-23709AF1C1BC--

--===============2072650967==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2072650967==--