Subject: [Bmcu] Tomorrow's Run

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 18:41:31 -0600

--===============1173758827==
	boundary="_49b5eb9c-4240-4c55-85b1-027c3873daf2_"

--_49b5eb9c-4240-4c55-85b1-027c3873daf2_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

OK=2C everyone.  The weather for tomorrow's run=2C Mt Nebo Loop=2C is going=
 to be perfect for our LBCs.  It is going to be sunny and cool.  Perfect fo=
r checking out the Fall colours.

Remember=2C this is the final=2C scheduled driving event for the season.  I=
'm hearing that there may be some other "impromptu" events=2C so be sure to=
 keep checking your emails.

See you tomorrow=2C

Roger D

P.S.  Jill has prepared a treat to add to your lunch.  Must be present to p=
artake!
 		 	   		  =

--_49b5eb9c-4240-4c55-85b1-027c3873daf2_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>OK=2C everyone.&nbsp=3B The weat=
her for tomorrow's run=2C Mt Nebo Loop=2C is going to be perfect for our LB=
Cs.&nbsp=3B It is going to be sunny and cool.&nbsp=3B Perfect for checking =
out the Fall colours.<br><br>Remember=2C this is the final=2C scheduled dri=
ving event for the season.&nbsp=3B I'm hearing that there may be some other=
 "impromptu" events=2C so be sure to keep checking your emails.<br><br>See =
you tomorrow=2C<br><br>Roger D<br><br>P.S.&nbsp=3B Jill has prepared a trea=
t to add to your lunch.&nbsp=3B Must be present to partake!<br> 		 	   		  =
</div></body>
</html>=

--_49b5eb9c-4240-4c55-85b1-027c3873daf2_--

--===============1173758827==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1173758827==--