Subject: [Bmcu] Selling my RHD '70 MGB

From: Andrew Frink <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 12:32:35 -0600

--===============1251269449==

--Apple-Mail=_0358E1D1-B25C-4D28-9EC1-CADAA910DAE6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

I've decided it's time to sell on my right hand drive '70 MGB roadster. =
Good, solid car -- made the trips to Moab and Torrey and many club =
events over the last 3 years. Good shape overall, factory overdrive, =
good top and tonneau, minilite-style wheels, new radiator, rebuilt carbs =
and distributor. Been fun, but time to focus on the new Bugeye. $9500 =
takes it home.

   http://www.drooartz.com/public/70mgb_forsale/index.html

--
Drew Frink
801-450-7493

--Apple-Mail=_0358E1D1-B25C-4D28-9EC1-CADAA910DAE6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><div><font color=3D"#333333" face=3D"Georgia, Times New Roman, =
Bitstream Charter, Times, serif"><span style=3D"font-size: 13px; =
line-height: 19px;">I've decided it's time to sell on my right hand =
drive '70 MGB roadster. Good, solid car -- made the trips to Moab and =
Torrey and many club events over the last 3 =
years.&nbsp;</span></font><span style=3D"color: rgb(51, 51, 51); =
font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', 'Bitstream Charter', Times, =
serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">Good shape overall, factory =
overdrive, good top and tonneau, minilite-style wheels, new radiator, =
rebuilt carbs and distributor.</span><font color=3D"#333333" =
face=3D"Georgia, Times New Roman, Bitstream Charter, Times, serif"><span =
style=3D"font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px;">&nbsp;Been fun, but time =
to focus on the new Bugeye. $9500 takes it =
home.</span></font></div><div><font color=3D"#333333" face=3D"Georgia, =
Times New Roman, Bitstream Charter, Times, serif"><span =
style=3D"font-size: 13px; line-height: =
19px;"><br></span></font></div><span style=3D"color: rgb(51, 51, 51); =
font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', 'Bitstream Charter', Times, =
serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">&nbsp; &nbsp;<a =
href=3D"http://www.drooartz.com/public/70mgb_forsale/index.html">http://ww=
w.drooartz.com/public/70mgb_forsale/index.html</a></span><br><br><div =
apple-content-edited=3D"true">
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
medium; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><div =
style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: medium; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><div>--</div><div>Drew =
Frink</div><div>801-450-7493</div><div><br></div><div><br></div></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">
</div>
<br></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_0358E1D1-B25C-4D28-9EC1-CADAA910DAE6--

--===============1251269449==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1251269449==--