Subject: [Bmcu] Impromptu run to Taggerts, write up and pictures

From: Andrew Frink <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 21:12:42 -0600

--===============0109892778==

--Apple-Mail=_B8846441-6A21-4C5A-9441-592D6ED8BDF4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

Thanks again to Gary for the organization (and Kevin for the idea) =97 =
what a great day. Write up and pictures (thanks Gary and Ari) are up on =
the site now:

   http://www.bmcutah.org/2013/10/impromptu-run-to-taggerts/

-Drew

--
Drew Frink, BMCU Webguy
http://www.bmcutah.org
Member's password: Lucas

--Apple-Mail=_B8846441-6A21-4C5A-9441-592D6ED8BDF4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;">Thanks =
again to Gary for the organization (and Kevin for the idea) =97 what a =
great day. Write up and pictures (thanks Gary and Ari) are up on the =
site now:<div><br></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp;<a =
href=3D"http://www.bmcutah.org/2013/10/impromptu-run-to-taggerts/">http://=
www.bmcutah.org/2013/10/impromptu-run-to-taggerts/</a></div><div><br></div=
><div>-Drew</div><br><br><div apple-content-edited=3D"true">
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica;  font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><div =
style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica;  font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><div>--</div><div>Drew Frink,&nbsp;BMCU Webguy</div><div><a =
href=3D"http://www.bmcutah.org">http://www.bmcutah.org</a></div><div>Membe=
r's password: Lucas</div><div><br></div></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">
</div>
<br></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_B8846441-6A21-4C5A-9441-592D6ED8BDF4--

--===============0109892778==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0109892778==--