Subject: [Bmcu] Season End Dinner

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 07:39:22 -0600

--===============1210487411==
	boundary="_69a06adf-0c00-4332-8ac1-1c8ec898d256_"

--_69a06adf-0c00-4332-8ac1-1c8ec898d256_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

JUST OVER TWO WEEKS AWAY!!!    DON'T MISS IT!!!

That's right=2C our season end dinner is just over two weeks away=3B  Satur=
day=2C November 9=2C at 6:30pm.

   Where?   We are returning to THE BOHEMIAN=2C just east of State St. (94 =
East)=2C on the south side of 7200 South in Midvale=2C UT. =20

We have the upstairs reserved.  The restaurant serves a cross section of aw=
esome food at reasonable prices and Paul says some excellent schnitzel.

If the good weather holds=2C we may even be tempted to drive our LBCs!  Thi=
s is one of the premier events of the year=2C so put it on your schedule.
 		 	   		  =

--_69a06adf-0c00-4332-8ac1-1c8ec898d256_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>JUST OVER TWO WEEKS AWAY!!!&nbsp=
=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3BDON&#39=3BT MISS IT!!!<br><br>That&#39=3Bs right=
=2C our season end dinner is just over two weeks away=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3BSat=
urday=2C November 9=2C at 6:30pm.<br><br>&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B Where?&nbsp=3B&nb=
sp=3B We are returning to THE BOHEMIAN=2C just east of State St. (94 East)=
=2C on the south side of 7200 South in Midvale=2C UT.&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B<br><b=
r>We have the upstairs reserved.&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3BThe restaurant serves a cro=
ss section of awesome food at reasonable prices and Paul says some excellen=
t schnitzel.<br><br>If the good weather holds=2C we may even be tempted to =
drive our LBCs!&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3BThis is one of the premier events of the yea=
r=2C so put it on your schedule.<br> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_69a06adf-0c00-4332-8ac1-1c8ec898d256_--

--===============1210487411==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1210487411==--