Subject: [Bmcu] Trick or Treat

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 18:29:12 -0600

--===============1329122448==
	boundary="_4ea175db-5a5b-4c64-8058-a7af0e7a2795_"

--_4ea175db-5a5b-4c64-8058-a7af0e7a2795_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Tonight is Halloween and you're probably giving out treats.  Well guess wha=
t?  Saturday=2C Mother Nature is giving you a BIG TREAT!!!   That's right=
=2C the weather is going to be perfect for driving our LBCs.

Taggart's has contacted me and they are ready to receive us with open arms=
=2C for lunch=2C Saturday.

Southerners and Salt Lake people=2C meet at 10:30AM at the Flying J on 900 =
West  2100 South in Salt Lake City=2C for a 10:45AM departure.  Northerners=
=2C meet with Paul at Rainbow Gardens at the mouth of Ogden Canyon=2C where=
 we will be stopping for a "drain" and gather.  Approximate arrival time at=
 Rainbow Gardens is 11:30AM.

>From there we head up Ogden Canyon to the Trappers Loop road and over the h=
ill to I-84 where we will take the two lane surface road into Morgan.  We n=
eed to hop onto I-84 for a short ways at Morgan=2C so we can get to Taggart=
's Grill=2C Exit 108.  After a scrumptious lunch=2C we will east on I-84=2C=
 again for a short way=2C to the town of Henefer.  There we will head up Ea=
st Canyon and back towards the Salt Lake Valley.  Just before we reach I-80=
=2C you can decide if you want to make the right turn to take Emigration Ca=
nyon into the valley or continue on to I-80 to head west.

What ever options you choose=2C be sure to join us for your "TREAT" of a su=
per day of weather=2C good friends=2C good food=2C and cruising with your L=
BC.

Roger D

 		 	   		  =

--_4ea175db-5a5b-4c64-8058-a7af0e7a2795_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>Tonight is Halloween and you're =
probably giving out treats.&nbsp=3B Well guess what?&nbsp=3B Saturday=2C Mo=
ther Nature is giving you a BIG TREAT!!!&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B That's right=2C th=
e weather is going to be perfect for driving our LBCs.<br><br>Taggart's has=
 contacted me and they are ready to receive us with open arms=2C for lunch=
=2C Saturday.<br><br>Southerners and Salt Lake people=2C meet at 10:30AM at=
 the Flying J on 900 West&nbsp=3B 2100 South in Salt Lake City=2C for a 10:=
45AM departure.&nbsp=3B Northerners=2C meet with Paul at Rainbow Gardens at=
 the mouth of Ogden Canyon=2C where we will be stopping for a "drain" and g=
ather.&nbsp=3B Approximate arrival time at Rainbow Gardens is 11:30AM.<br><=
br>From there we head up Ogden Canyon to the Trappers Loop road and over th=
e hill to I-84 where we will take the two lane surface road into Morgan.&nb=
sp=3B We need to hop onto I-84 for a short ways at Morgan=2C so we can get =
to Taggart's Grill=2C Exit 108.&nbsp=3B After a scrumptious lunch=2C we wil=
l east on I-84=2C again for a short way=2C to the town of Henefer.&nbsp=3B =
There we will head up East Canyon and back towards the Salt Lake Valley.&nb=
sp=3B Just before we reach I-80=2C you can decide if you want to make the r=
ight turn to take Emigration Canyon into the valley or continue on to I-80 =
to head west.<br><br>What ever options you choose=2C be sure to join us for=
 your "TREAT" of a super day of weather=2C good friends=2C good food=2C and=
 cruising with your LBC.<br><br>Roger D<br><br><br> 		 	   		  </div></body=
</html>=

--_4ea175db-5a5b-4c64-8058-a7af0e7a2795_--

--===============1329122448==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1329122448==--