Subject: [Bmcu] Important Information

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 09:43:10 -0600

--===============1778053529==
	boundary="_68d70c49-f597-4c09-84d7-391b67b4f9ef_"

--_68d70c49-f597-4c09-84d7-391b67b4f9ef_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

It's time once again for the British Motor Club of Utah to hold it's annual=
 Season End Dinner. =20

The Dinner will be held Saturday=2C November 9=2C at 6:30 PM at the Bohemia=
n Brewery=2C 94 East Ft Union Blvd (7200 S) in Midvale=2C UT.  The Bohemian=
 is on the south side of the street=2C just east of State St.  There is amp=
le=2C off street=2C free=2C parking at the restaurant.  We will=2C again=2C=
 be eating upstairs at the Bohemian and should have the room to ourselves.

Everyone who attended last year's dinner loved their food.  A wide range of=
 delicious choices for dinner are available.  It is an open menu so you may=
 order what suits your taste.

The weekend weather has been great recently=2C so perhaps we may be able to=
 drive our LBC's to this event.  The owners are car people and are happy th=
at we chose them for our Season End Dinner.

See you at 6:30PM=2C Saturday=2C November 9=2C upstairs=2C at The Bohemian =
Brewery=2C 94 East Ft Union Blvd=2C Midvale=2C UT.

Roger D
Lt Gov
 		 	   		  =

--_68d70c49-f597-4c09-84d7-391b67b4f9ef_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>It's time once again for the Bri=
tish Motor Club of Utah to hold it's annual <b>Season End Dinner</b>.&nbsp=
=3B <br><br>The Dinner will be held Saturday=2C <b>November 9</b>=2C at 6:3=
0 PM at the <b>Bohemian Brewery</b>=2C 94 East Ft Union Blvd (7200 S) in Mi=
dvale=2C UT.&nbsp=3B The Bohemian is on the south side of the street=2C jus=
t east of State St.&nbsp=3B There is ample=2C off street=2C free=2C parking=
 at the restaurant.&nbsp=3B We will=2C again=2C be eating <b>upstairs</b> a=
t the Bohemian and should have the room to ourselves.<br><br>Everyone who a=
ttended last year's dinner loved their food.&nbsp=3B A wide range of delici=
ous choices for dinner are available.&nbsp=3B It is an <b>open menu</b> so =
you may order what suits your taste.<br><br>The weekend weather has been gr=
eat recently=2C so perhaps we may be able to drive our LBC's to this event.=
&nbsp=3B The owners are car people and are happy that we chose them for our=
 Season End Dinner.<br><br>See you at 6:30PM=2C Saturday=2C <b>November 9</=
b>=2C upstairs=2C at The Bohemian Brewery=2C 94 East Ft Union Blvd=2C Midva=
le=2C UT.<br><br>Roger D<br>Lt Gov<br> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_68d70c49-f597-4c09-84d7-391b67b4f9ef_--

--===============1778053529==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1778053529==--