Subject: [Bmcu] Fun weekend!

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:51:59 -0600

Got back yesterday from Road America in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin. 
Attended the Elkhart
Lake Vintage Festival, which also featured the Kastner Cup all Triumph 
race.  Great
weekend, I enjoyed it.  Luckily none of my servers died while I was away.

Pugs will like this.  Saturday morning my room mate for the weekend and 
I get to the
track, and one of the Team.Net Triumph list folks starts to tell me 
about this guy who
just purchased a Spitfire race car.  Ernie said I should meet the guy 
and talk to him
about the car.   Later that day Ernie grabs me and drags me over to this 
kid and says
"Mark, meet the new race car owner, Dusty Nicholson"

Yep, Don's kid who terrorized the folks in the parking lot of the host 
hotel when he
took Killer for a spin those many years ago in Texas, now has his own 
race car.
Small world!

mjb.

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive