Subject: [Bmcu] Fall Colour Tour Adjustment

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 19:38:38 -0600

--===============1366703450==
	boundary="_0a3ec14d-ba79-4f0c-8231-d12163b4bb39_"

--_0a3ec14d-ba79-4f0c-8231-d12163b4bb39_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

To:  Members of the British Motor Club of Utah

From:  Roger Davis=2C Lt. Governor=2C for Larry Farrington=2C Governor Gene=
ral

 As many of you may have heard=2C our good friend=2C Gary Lindstrom's wife=
=2C Sandy=2C passed away Saturday.  =20
See the website:  http://www.starksfuneral.com/obituary?o=3D840-JOrB03FIev =
  for her obituary.

A memorial brunch will be held Sunday=2C October 6.  See the above obituary=
 for time and place. =20

Since this is the date for our annual Colour Tour=2C we are changing the to=
ur date to Saturday=2C October 5=2C so that those members who would like to=
 attend both functions=2C may do so.

We ask that Gary please accept the British Motor Club of Utah's condolences=
 at this difficult time.

Roger Davis
 		 	   		  =

--_0a3ec14d-ba79-4f0c-8231-d12163b4bb39_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>To:&nbsp=3B Members of the Briti=
sh Motor Club of Utah<br><br>From:&nbsp=3B Roger Davis=2C Lt. Governor=2C f=
or Larry Farrington=2C Governor General<br><br><br><br>&nbsp=3BAs many of y=
ou may have heard=2C our good friend=2C Gary Lindstrom's wife=2C Sandy=2C p=
assed away Saturday.&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B <br>See the website:&nbsp=3B <span><a =
href=3D"http://www.starksfuneral.com/obituary?o=3D840-JOrB03FIev" target=3D=
"_blank">http://www.starksfuneral.com/obituary?o=3D840-JOrB03FIev</a></span=
>&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B for her obituary.<br><span></span><br><br>A memorial brun=
ch will be held <b>Sunday=2C October 6</b>.&nbsp=3B See the above obituary =
for time and place.&nbsp=3B <br><br>Since this is the date for our annual C=
olour Tour=2C we are changing the tour date to <b>Saturday=2C October 5</b>=
=2C so that those members who would like to attend both functions=2C may do=
 so.<br><br>We ask that Gary please accept the British Motor Club of Utah's=
 condolences at this difficult time.<br><br><br>Roger Davis<br> 		 	   		  =
</div></body>
</html>=

--_0a3ec14d-ba79-4f0c-8231-d12163b4bb39_--

--===============1366703450==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1366703450==--