Subject: [Bmcu] Wanted: Bugeye soft top frame, MGB factory hardtop

From: Andrew Frink <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 09:28:07 -0600

--===============0466245280==

--Apple-Mail=_B7A96E08-7B5C-452D-ABEC-DA957577B7A0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Looking for a soft top frame for a '59 Bugeye (original one-piece style) =
and a factory hardtop for a MGB. Love to chat if anyone has these =
available.

-Drew
801-450-7493
[email-masked]

--
Drew Frink, BMCU Webguy
http://www.bmcutah.org
Member's password: Lucas

--Apple-Mail=_B7A96E08-7B5C-452D-ABEC-DA957577B7A0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
">Looking for a soft top frame for a '59 Bugeye (original one-piece =
style) and a factory hardtop for a MGB. Love to chat if anyone has these =
available.<br><br>-Drew<div>801-450-7493</div><div><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><br><div>
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
medium; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><div =
style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: medium; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><div>--</div><div>Drew Frink,&nbsp;BMCU =
Webguy</div><div>http://www.bmcutah.org</div><div>Member's password: =
Lucas</div><div><br></div></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">
</div>
<br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_B7A96E08-7B5C-452D-ABEC-DA957577B7A0--

--===============0466245280==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0466245280==--