Subject: [Bmcu] British Legends Motor stamps

From: "Kevin Cowan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 08:47:18 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1558636061==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_057E_01CEA238.E091E890"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_057E_01CEA238.E091E890
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

In case you missed it, the British post office has issued a line of stamps
to commemorate a some of the greatest British cars.  As Jeremy Clarkson
said, the MGB stamp is for when you don't really want your letter to get
there, ouch.

 <http://www.norphil.co.uk/2013/08a-British-auto-legends-europa-stamps.htm>
http://www.norphil.co.uk/2013/08a-British-auto-legends-europa-stamps.htm

------=_NextPart_000_057E_01CEA238.E091E890
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>In case you missed it, the =
British post office has issued a line of stamps to commemorate a some of =
the greatest British cars.&nbsp; As </span><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.5pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#28282=
8;background:white'>Jeremy Clarkson said, the MGB stamp is for when you =
don&#8217;t really want your letter to get there, =
ouch&#8230;</span><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"http://www.norphil.co.uk/2013/08a-British-auto-legends-europa-sta=
mps.htm"><span =
style=3D'color:blue'>http://www.norphil.co.uk/2013/08a-British-auto-legen=
ds-europa-stamps.htm</span></a><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_057E_01CEA238.E091E890--

--===============1558636061==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1558636061==--