Subject: [Bmcu] Thanks all for the trailer offers

From: Andrew Frink <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 11:11:17 -0600

--===============1705133354==

--Apple-Mail=_AD66D6F3-45E1-4264-B644-F465FF341F6F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Thanks to all who have made offers of trailers for my impending run -- =
ya'll are good people, and very powerful enablers of probably bad =
behavior. I've got one lined up now, should be just the right thing.

Thanks again to all. Will have pictures to follow once everything is =
buttoned up.

-Drew

--
Drew Frink, BMCU Webguy
http://www.bmcutah.org
Member's password: Lucas

--Apple-Mail=_AD66D6F3-45E1-4264-B644-F465FF341F6F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
">Thanks to all who have made offers of trailers for my impending run -- =
ya'll are good people, and very powerful enablers of probably bad =
behavior. I've got one lined up now, should be just the right =
thing.<div><br></div><div>Thanks again to all. Will have pictures to =
follow once everything is buttoned =
up.</div><div><br></div><div>-Drew</div><br><br><div =
apple-content-edited=3D"true">
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
medium; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><div =
style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: medium; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><div>--</div><div>Drew Frink,&nbsp;BMCU Webguy</div><div><a =
href=3D"http://www.bmcutah.org">http://www.bmcutah.org</a></div><div>Membe=
r's password: Lucas</div><div><br></div></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">
</div>
<br></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_AD66D6F3-45E1-4264-B644-F465FF341F6F--

--===============1705133354==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1705133354==--