Subject: [Bmcu] 12 Days to Go

From: "Floyd Inman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 08:02:34 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============0307177019==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0016_01CE9E44.CAFB61C0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01CE9E44.CAFB61C0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Just in case you are wondering, there are just 12 days until we meet at =
the top of Main Street Park City for the Miner=E2=80=99s Day Parade and =
Picnic

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01CE9E44.CAFB61C0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000020">
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>Just in case you are wondering, there are just 12 =
days until=20
we meet at the top of Main Street Park City for the Miner=E2=80=99s Day =
Parade and=20
Picnic</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01CE9E44.CAFB61C0--

--===============0307177019==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0307177019==--

---

From: Ron Christensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 14:31:24 +0000

--===============1768810706==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_307ff2c984e942c6843b29f4548ec825CO1PR06MB079namprd06pro_"

--_000_307ff2c984e942c6843b29f4548ec825CO1PR06MB079namprd06pro_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

SSBjYW4gaGFyZGx5IHdhaXQgLiAuIC4gSSBhbSBhbGwgYXR3aXR0ZXIhDQoNCkZyb206IGJtY3Ut
Ym91bmNlc0BhdXRveC50ZWFtLm5ldCBbbWFpbHRvOmJtY3UtYm91bmNlc0BhdXRveC50ZWFtLm5l
dF0gT24gQmVoYWxmIE9mIEZsb3lkIElubWFuDQpTZW50OiBXZWRuZXNkYXksIEF1Z3VzdCAyMSwg
MjAxMyA4OjAzIEFNDQpUbzogQk1DVSwgVGVhbQ0KU3ViamVjdDogW0JtY3VdIDEyIERheXMgdG8g
R28NCg0KSnVzdCBpbiBjYXNlIHlvdSBhcmUgd29uZGVyaW5nLCB0aGVyZSBhcmUganVzdCAxMiBk
YXlzIHVudGlsIHdlIG1lZXQgYXQgdGhlIHRvcCBvZiBNYWluIFN0cmVldCBQYXJrIENpdHkgZm9y
IHRoZSBNaW5lcuKAmXMgRGF5IFBhcmFkZSBhbmQgUGljbmljDQoNCg0K

--_000_307ff2c984e942c6843b29f4548ec825CO1PR06MB079namprd06pro_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_307ff2c984e942c6843b29f4548ec825CO1PR06MB079namprd06pro_--

--===============1768810706==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1768810706==--