Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Miner's Day Parade

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 19:15:47 -0600

--===============1081411957==
	boundary="Apple-Mail-A7DCB1B6-4CA1-4DAA-8D5A-622702478B57"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-A7DCB1B6-4CA1-4DAA-8D5A-622702478B57
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Thanks Rob!  No wonder I couldn't find it.  I was looking in my emails and n=
ot even thinking about the newsletter. My bad.

Roger D

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 28, 2013, at 6:53 PM, "Robert Foye" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Page 2 of the newsletter.  We're planning a 9:15 departure for PC.=20
> Rob
>=20
> On Wednesday, August 28, 2013, R J DAVIS wrote:
>> I have misplaced the info for meeting at the Zoo this coming Monday for t=
he caravan to Park City.
>>=20
>> What are the times for meeting etc?
>>=20
>> Thanks,
>>=20
>> Roger D

--Apple-Mail-A7DCB1B6-4CA1-4DAA-8D5A-622702478B57
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></head><body dir="auto"><div>Thanks Rob! &nbsp;No wonder I couldn't find it. &nbsp;I was looking in my emails and not even thinking about the newsletter. My bad.</div><div><br></div><div>Roger D<br><br>Sent from my iPhone</div><div><br>On Aug 28, 2013, at 6:53 PM, "Robert Foye" &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br><br></div><blockquote type="cite"><div>Page 2 of the newsletter. &nbsp;We're planning a 9:15 departure for PC.&nbsp;<div>Rob<span></span><br><br>On Wednesday, August 28, 2013, R J DAVIS  wrote:<br><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">

<div><div dir="ltr">I have misplaced the info for meeting at the Zoo this coming Monday for the caravan to Park City.<br><br>What are the times for meeting etc?<br><br>Thanks,<br><br>Roger D<br> 		 	   		  </div></div>
</blockquote></div>
</div></blockquote></body></html>
--Apple-Mail-A7DCB1B6-4CA1-4DAA-8D5A-622702478B57--

--===============1081411957==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1081411957==--

---

From: "Barry Engstrum" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 19:40:44 -0600 <[email-masked]>

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1171942572==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_005E_01CEA426.7CAF2A50"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_005E_01CEA426.7CAF2A50
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi Gang, I noticed that Monday is a holiday, Labor Day, and I'm thinking =
of doing a drive.  I here that Park City is great this time of year and =
I think they even have a parade.  If anyone would like to join me, we =
could meet at the Zoo, maybe around 9:00.  I think that it would be a =
great drive and the activities at Park City are never disappointing.  I =
hate to drive up there by my self, so plan on the drive.  Gas up the =
LBC, or Jaguar, check your oil and be at the Zoo at 9:00.  Someone might =
even take pictures.
BarryE

------=_NextPart_000_005E_01CEA426.7CAF2A50
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1 =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>

<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 10.00.9200.16443"></HEAD>
<BODY id=3DMailContainerBody=20
style=3D"BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: =
none; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none; FONT-WEIGHT: =
normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; PADDING-TOP: 15px; =
BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; TEXT-DECORATION: none"=20
leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 acc_role=3D"text" CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area"><!--[gte IE 5]><?xml:namespace =
prefix=3D"v" /><?xml:namespace prefix=3D"o" /><![endif]-->
<DIV style=3D"COLOR: ">
<DIV>Hi Gang, I noticed that Monday is a holiday, Labor Day, and I'm =
thinking of=20
doing a drive.&nbsp; I here that Park City is great this time of year =
and I=20
think they even have a parade.&nbsp; If anyone would like to join me, we =
could=20
meet at the Zoo, maybe around 9:00.&nbsp; I think that it would be a =
great drive=20
and the activities at Park City are never disappointing.&nbsp; I hate to =
drive=20
up there by my self, so plan on the drive.&nbsp; Gas up the LBC, or =
Jaguar,=20
check your oil and be at the Zoo at 9:00.&nbsp; Someone might even take=20
pictures.</DIV>
<DIV>BarryE</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px =
solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-RIGHT: =
0px">&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_005E_01CEA426.7CAF2A50--

--===============1171942572==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1171942572==--