Subject: [Bmcu] Miner's Day

From: "Floyd Inman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 09:12:03 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1579741651==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0003_01CE9BF3.01234550"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01CE9BF3.01234550
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Trust all enjoyed the Alpine Loop Run. It is where the BMCU was =
originally formed and will forever stand as the premier event of the =
year.=20

However, running a close second is the Miner=E2=80=99s Day Parade and =
Picnic in Park City.

Meet around 10 AM (or earlier if you want to do breakfast and watch the =
Rolling of the Balls) at the top of Main Street.

Don=E2=80=99t be late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01CE9BF3.01234550
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000020">
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>Trust all enjoyed the Alpine Loop Run. It is where =
the BMCU=20
was originally formed and will forever stand as the premier event of the =
year.=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>However, running a close second is the =
Miner=E2=80=99s Day Parade and=20
Picnic in Park City.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>Meet around 10 AM (or earlier if you want to do =
breakfast and=20
watch the Rolling of the Balls) at the top of Main Street.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>Don=E2=80=99t be =
late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01CE9BF3.01234550--

--===============1579741651==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1579741651==--