Subject: [Bmcu] Fwd: Wanted

From: Andrew Frink <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 08:03:29 -0600

--===============1764942676==

--Apple-Mail=_B9E15502-D793-4A7F-8845-7557E2D3CC0C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=iso-8859-1

Just forwarding this along...

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Yoshi Hasegawa <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Wanted
> Date: July 20, 2013 6:52:04 PM MDT
> To: [email-masked]
> 
> Hi. I'm looking for MGB driver side car seats.
> Please contact me.
> Phone  801-3876-8721
> Email;  [email-masked]
>  
> Yoshi

--Apple-Mail=_B9E15502-D793-4A7F-8845-7557E2D3CC0C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=iso-8859-1

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">Just =
forwarding this along...<br><div><br><div>Begin forwarded =
message:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; =
margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px;"><span =
style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; font-size:medium; color:rgba(0, 0, 0, =
1.0);"><b>From: </b></span><span style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; =
font-size:medium;">Yoshi Hasegawa &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br></span></div>=
<div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; =
margin-left: 0px;"><span style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; =
font-size:medium; color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1.0);"><b>Subject: =
</b></span><span style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; =
font-size:medium;"><b>Wanted</b><br></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top:=
 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px;"><span =
style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; font-size:medium; color:rgba(0, 0, 0, =
1.0);"><b>Date: </b></span><span style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; =
font-size:medium;">July 20, 2013 6:52:04 PM MDT<br></span></div><div =
style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; =
margin-left: 0px;"><span style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; =
font-size:medium; color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1.0);"><b>To: </b></span><span =
style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; font-size:medium;"><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br></span>=
</div><br><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Hi. I'm looking for MGB driver side car =
seats.</div><div>Please contact me.</div><div>Phone&nbsp; =
801-3876-8721</div><div>Email;&nbsp; <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></div><div>&nbsp;</di=
v><div>
Yoshi</div></div>
</blockquote></div><br></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_B9E15502-D793-4A7F-8845-7557E2D3CC0C--

--===============1764942676==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1764942676==--