Subject: [Bmcu] MG Midget 64

From: "Barry Engstrum" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 16:28:02 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============0307421056==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000D_01CE78D3.7494BB60"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01CE78D3.7494BB60
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi Gang, a man named Randy called me and said that he was going to sell =
his 64 MG Midget.  He said that engine was rebuilt and only has about 20 =
miles on it.  The car is in excellent condition.  He is open to any =
offers.  He has had the car for 14 years and decided to give up on the =
project. =20
Randy
801-232-8796
------=_NextPart_000_000D_01CE78D3.7494BB60
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1 =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>

<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 10.00.9200.16443"></HEAD>
<BODY id=3DMailContainerBody=20
style=3D"BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: =
none; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none; FONT-WEIGHT: =
normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; PADDING-TOP: 15px; =
BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; TEXT-DECORATION: none"=20
leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 acc_role=3D"text" CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area"><!--[gte IE 5]><?xml:namespace =
prefix=3D"v" /><?xml:namespace prefix=3D"o" /><![endif]-->
<DIV>Hi Gang, a man named Randy called me and said that he was going to =
sell his=20
64 MG Midget.&nbsp; He said that engine was rebuilt and only has about =
20 miles=20
on it.&nbsp; The car is in excellent condition.&nbsp; He is open to any=20
offers.&nbsp; He has had the car for 14 years and decided to give up on =
the=20
project.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>Randy</DIV>
<DIV>801-232-8796</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01CE78D3.7494BB60--

--===============0307421056==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0307421056==--