Subject: Re: [Bmcu] It's alive!

From: Ed Nielson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 20:51:30 -0700

I to had carb issues.

Have a good day
From: Andrew Frink
Sent: 7/13/2013 6:17 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] It's alive!
Carbs were done by Hap Waldrop at the ACME Speed Shop in South
Carolina. Took longer than I hoped (obviously) but he did an excellent
job. Car fired up with no adjustments, as it came from the rebuilder.
Need to set the idle and a few other things, but it does seem to be
running far smoother than it was.

Unfortunately I won't be on the drive on Sunday -- have a prior
commitment and besides, the registration expired in April...

On Jul 13, 2013, at 5:19 PM, Robert Green <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Are you bringing it tomorrow? Did you have Joe Curto do the carbs?
> Rob
>
> Sent from my iPad

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive