Subject: [Bmcu] Trappers Loop Run Sunday, July 14

From: Andrew Frink <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 20:08:17 -0600

--===============1905992706==

--Apple-Mail=_1A48DE7E-C25C-4438-B1AE-0D694A814B83
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Another great LBC trip is planned for Sun- day, July 14 as we are once =
again going over Trappers Loop. This is a very scenic drive through the =
Eden Valley.

We will meet at the Hoogle Zoo, east end at 9:00 am for an approximate =
9:30 departure. We will head up Emigration Canyon to Little Dell =
Reservoir, then to East Canyon Reservoir and on to Morgan where we will =
take a pit stop to stretch our legs. We will then take the old highway =
to Moun- tain Green and up over Trappers Loop. =46rom the top of =
Trappers Loop we will try to take the old ski resort road down to =
Pineview reservoir although it has been closed for repairs the last two =
years. =46rom there it is on to The Oaks for lunch.

After lunch everyone will take their favorite route back home. This is a =
great local trip, beautiful scenery, cool top down temperatures and =
twisty roads. So don't miss this ride and everyone get a car ready!

I will have maps available for those who have never been on this ride. =
If you have any questions please call me (John Progess) at 801-547-0259.

See you at Hoogle Zoo!=20

--
Drew Frink, BMCU Webguy
http://www.bmcutah.org
Member's password: Lucas

--Apple-Mail=_1A48DE7E-C25C-4438-B1AE-0D694A814B83
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">
	=09
=09
=09
		<div class=3D"page" title=3D"Page 1">
			<div class=3D"layoutArea">
				<div class=3D"column"><p><font =
face=3D"TimesNewRomanPSMT"><span style=3D"font-size: 16px;">Another =
great LBC trip is planned for Sun- day, July 14 as we are once again =
going over Trappers Loop. This is a very scenic drive through the =
Eden&nbsp;Valley.<br><br>We will meet at the Hoogle Zoo, east end at =
9:00 am for an approximate 9:30 departure. We will head up Emigration =
Canyon to Little Dell Reservoir,&nbsp;then to East Canyon Reservoir and =
on to Morgan where we will take a pit stop to stretch our legs. We will =
then take the old highway to Moun- tain Green&nbsp;and up over Trappers =
Loop. =46rom the top of Trappers Loop we will try to take the old =
ski&nbsp;resort road down to Pineview reservoir although it has =
been&nbsp;closed for repairs the last two years. =46rom there it is on =
to The Oaks for lunch.<br><br>After lunch everyone will take their =
favorite route back home. This is a great local trip, beautiful scenery, =
cool top down temperatures and twisty roads. So&nbsp;don't miss this =
ride and everyone get a car ready!<br><br>I will have maps available for =
those who have never been on this ride. If you have any questions please =
call me (John Progess) at&nbsp;801-547-0259.<br><br>See you at Hoogle =
Zoo!&nbsp;</span></font></p>
				</div>
			</div>
		</div><br><br><div apple-content-edited=3D"true">
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
medium; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><div =
style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: medium; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><div>--</div><div>Drew Frink,&nbsp;BMCU Webguy</div><div><a =
href=3D"http://www.bmcutah.org">http://www.bmcutah.org</a></div><div>Membe=
r's password: Lucas</div><div><br></div></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">
</div>
<br></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_1A48DE7E-C25C-4438-B1AE-0D694A814B83--

--===============1905992706==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1905992706==--