Subject: [Bmcu] Fwd: Tr2 parts

From: Andrew Frink <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 20:22:14 -0600

--===============1218435696==

--Apple-Mail=_212E4569-EC52-4EBF-967F-E6AAF25BFB45
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

Just passing this on for a new member=85

> From: Brad Beckstead <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Tr2 parts
> Date: July 24, 2013 7:13:41 PM MDT
> To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
>=20
> I'm looking for a speed and tack gauge for 1954 tr2 or any type of =
gauges that would work.

--Apple-Mail=_212E4569-EC52-4EBF-967F-E6AAF25BFB45
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><div>Just passing this on for a new member=85</div><div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div =
style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; =
margin-left: 0px;"><span style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; =
font-size:medium; color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1.0);"><b>From: </b></span><span =
style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; font-size:medium;">Brad Beckstead =
&lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br=
></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; =
margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px;"><span =
style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; font-size:medium; color:rgba(0, 0, 0, =
1.0);"><b>Subject: </b></span><span style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; =
font-size:medium;"><b>Tr2 parts</b><br></span></div><div =
style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; =
margin-left: 0px;"><span style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; =
font-size:medium; color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1.0);"><b>Date: </b></span><span =
style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; font-size:medium;">July 24, 2013 =
7:13:41 PM MDT<br></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; =
margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px;"><span =
style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; font-size:medium; color:rgba(0, 0, 0, =
1.0);"><b>To: </b></span><span style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; =
font-size:medium;">"<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>" &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br></s=
pan></div><br><div>I'm looking for a speed and tack gauge for 1954 tr2 =
or any type of gauges that would =
work.<br></div></blockquote></div><br></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_212E4569-EC52-4EBF-967F-E6AAF25BFB45--

--===============1218435696==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1218435696==--