Subject: [Bmcu] Cache Valley Cruise-in

From: Andrew Frink <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 19:35:24 -0600

--===============1746256161==

--Apple-Mail=_5222A40E-BBA5-488E-9E4C-7A52F6DAC5ED
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

A few of us did brave the far north and made it up to the Cache Valley =
Cruise-in this past weekend. Quite the field of cars, though not much in =
the way of British metal. Still, well worth the trek.

Thanks to Ron Christensen for the photos:

http://www.bmcutah.org/photos/

--
Drew Frink, BMCU Webguy
http://www.bmcutah.org
Member's password: Lucas

--Apple-Mail=_5222A40E-BBA5-488E-9E4C-7A52F6DAC5ED
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">A few =
of us did brave the far north and made it up to the Cache Valley =
Cruise-in this past weekend. Quite the field of cars, though not much in =
the way of British metal. Still, well worth the =
trek.<div><br></div><div>Thanks to Ron Christensen for the =
photos:</div><div><br></div><div><a =
href=3D"http://www.bmcutah.org/photos/">http://www.bmcutah.org/photos/</a>=
</div><br><br><div apple-content-edited=3D"true">
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
medium; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><div =
style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: medium; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><div>--</div><div>Drew Frink,&nbsp;BMCU Webguy</div><div><a =
href=3D"http://www.bmcutah.org">http://www.bmcutah.org</a></div><div>Membe=
r's password: Lucas</div><div><br></div></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">
</div>
<br></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_5222A40E-BBA5-488E-9E4C-7A52F6DAC5ED--

--===============1746256161==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1746256161==--