Subject: [Bmcu] Alpine Loop run, August 17

From: Andrew Frink <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 19:41:31 -0600

--===============1939473609==

--Apple-Mail=_C44F65A5-6A2A-4431-BF55-E69F84961C4A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

The annual Alpine Loop Run will happen on Saturday August 17, 2013. We =
will meet at 8:30 AM or so on the east side of the South Towne Mall =
(take the 106th South exit off I-15 going east, enter the mall parking =
lot off 106th South or from State Street about a block north of 106th =
South). We will plan on departing at 9:00 AM.

NOTE: THIS IS 1 HOUR EARLIER THAN PREVIOUS YEARS TO TRY AND AVOID SOME =
TRAFFIC ON THE LOOP.

For those who are coming from down south, we will be stopping at about =
9:45 AM for bio-reconditioning at the C-Store and Chevron Station in =
Alpine just before SR 92 enters Alpine Canyon.

Bring a chair and your lunch or find food in Heber. There is no raffle =
this year and no one is preparing food. We will meet up behind the Heber =
City Court House under the big tree for lunch like in the old days.

--
Drew Frink, BMCU Webguy
http://www.bmcutah.org
Member's password: Lucas

--Apple-Mail=_C44F65A5-6A2A-4431-BF55-E69F84961C4A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">The =
annual Alpine Loop Run will happen on Saturday August 17, 2013. We will =
meet at 8:30 AM or so on the east side of the South Towne Mall (take the =
106th South&nbsp;exit off I-15 going east, enter the mall parking lot =
off 106th South or from State Street about a block north of 106th =
South). We will plan on departing at 9:00 AM.<br><br>NOTE: THIS IS 1 =
HOUR EARLIER THAN PREVIOUS YEARS TO TRY AND AVOID SOME TRAFFIC ON THE =
LOOP.<br><br>For those who are coming from down south, we will be =
stopping at about 9:45 AM for bio-reconditioning at the C-Store and =
Chevron Station in Alpine just before SR&nbsp;92 enters Alpine =
Canyon.<br><br>Bring a chair and your lunch or find food in Heber. There =
is no raffle this year and no one is preparing food. We will meet up =
behind the Heber City Court House under&nbsp;the big tree for lunch like =
in the old days.<br><br><div apple-content-edited=3D"true">
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
medium; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><div =
style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: medium; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><div>--</div><div>Drew Frink,&nbsp;BMCU Webguy</div><div><a =
href=3D"http://www.bmcutah.org">http://www.bmcutah.org</a></div><div>Membe=
r's password: Lucas</div><div><br></div></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">
</div>
<br></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_C44F65A5-6A2A-4431-BF55-E69F84961C4A--

--===============1939473609==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1939473609==--