Subject: [Bmcu] July Newsletter

From: Andrew Frink <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 08:29:17 -0600

--===============1794063438==

--Apple-Mail=_638AE9EF-07C5-44B8-A8CD-9D16FF66F5E8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

The July 2013 newsletter is out!

   http://www.bmcutah.org/newsletters/

--
Drew Frink, BMCU Webguy
http://www.bmcutah.org
Member's password: Lucas

--Apple-Mail=_638AE9EF-07C5-44B8-A8CD-9D16FF66F5E8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">The =
July 2013 newsletter is out!<div><br></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp;<a =
href=3D"http://www.bmcutah.org/newsletters/">http://www.bmcutah.org/newsle=
tters/</a></div><br><br><div apple-content-edited=3D"true">
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
medium; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><div =
style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: medium; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><div>--</div><div>Drew Frink,&nbsp;BMCU Webguy</div><div><a =
href=3D"http://www.bmcutah.org">http://www.bmcutah.org</a></div><div>Membe=
r's password: Lucas</div><div><br></div></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">
</div>
<br></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_638AE9EF-07C5-44B8-A8CD-9D16FF66F5E8--

--===============1794063438==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1794063438==--

---

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 09:07:30 -0600

--===============1852739398==
	boundary="_caaeb5b9-27c9-435d-a287-bfb7a1627053_"

--_caaeb5b9-27c9-435d-a287-bfb7a1627053_
	boundary="Apple-Mail-506AA625-0FE8-4EBB-A973-60C11FD5FD6E"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-506AA625-0FE8-4EBB-A973-60C11FD5FD6E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Congrats to Rob & Drew for another excellent newsletter.  They just keep get=
ting better and better!

Roger D

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 26, 2013, at 8:56 AM, "Andrew Frink" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/rogerdavis8=
[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail-506AA625-0FE8-4EBB-A973-60C11FD5FD6E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-506AA625-0FE8-4EBB-A973-60C11FD5FD6E--

--_caaeb5b9-27c9-435d-a287-bfb7a1627053_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--_caaeb5b9-27c9-435d-a287-bfb7a1627053_--

--===============1852739398==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1852739398==--