Subject: [Bmcu] Cache Valley Cruise In

From: Eugene Jaroch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 11:28:50 -0600

--===============1247648775==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0012_01CE7197.2A4C58D0"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01CE7197.2A4C58D0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Members,

It is time for the largest show of it's kind in Utah
http://www.cachevalleycruisein.net/  Every year is larger than the prior
which is always spectacular.  It runs all day July 4th 5th and 6th with the
car give away at 6:00 pm on the 6th.  I'll be heading up from South Ogden at
noon on Saturday should anyone wish to join me.

This is a non-BMCUtah event.

Paul, Membership BMCUtah

801.395.5818

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01CE7197.2A4C58D0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Members,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>It is time =
for the largest show of it&#8217;s kind in Utah&nbsp; <a =
href=3D"http://www.cachevalleycruisein.net/">http://www.cachevalleycruise=
in.net/</a>&nbsp; Every year is larger than the prior which is always =
spectacular.&nbsp; It runs all day July 4<sup>th</sup> 5<sup>th</sup> =
and 6<sup>th</sup> with the car give away at 6:00 pm on the =
6<sup>th</sup>.&nbsp; I&#8217;ll be heading up from South Ogden at noon =
on Saturday should anyone wish to join me.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>This is a non-BMCUtah event.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Paul, =
Membership BMCUtah<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>801.395.5818<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0012_01CE7197.2A4C58D0--

--===============1247648775==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1247648775==--