Subject: [Bmcu] Photos from Steamboat

From: Andrew Frink <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 11:41:48 -0600

--===============0970290999==

--Apple-Mail=_EE2A23C8-10D7-4C29-8A7E-30F01DF53A51
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

I've got some photos from the Steamboat Springs trip up on the BMCU =
website now.

   http://www.bmcutah.org/photos/?album=3D8&gallery=3D116

It was a great trip, everyone seemed to have a good time and the few =
technical/mechanical problems were all solvable. As a reminder, there is =
information up on the Member's page about next year's trip to Bryce =
Canyon. We've already got a block of rooms set aside, with instructions =
on how to book your room. Jenny and I have already booked our room for =
next year, don't be left out!

--
Drew Frink, BMCU Webguy
http://www.bmcutah.org
Member's password: Lucas

--Apple-Mail=_EE2A23C8-10D7-4C29-8A7E-30F01DF53A51
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">I've =
got some photos from the Steamboat Springs trip up on the BMCU website =
now.<div><br></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp;<a =
href=3D"http://www.bmcutah.org/photos/?album=3D8&amp;gallery=3D116">http:/=
/www.bmcutah.org/photos/?album=3D8&amp;gallery=3D116</a></div><div><br></d=
iv><div>It was a great trip, everyone seemed to have a good time and the =
few technical/mechanical problems were all solvable. As a reminder, =
there is information up on the Member's page about next year's trip to =
Bryce Canyon. We've already got a block of rooms set aside, with =
instructions on how to book your room. Jenny and I have already booked =
our room for next year, don't be left out!</div><br><br><div =
apple-content-edited=3D"true">
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
medium; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><div =
style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: medium; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><div>--</div><div>Drew Frink,&nbsp;BMCU Webguy</div><div><a =
href=3D"http://www.bmcutah.org">http://www.bmcutah.org</a></div><div>Membe=
r's password: Lucas</div><div><br></div></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">
</div>
<br></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_EE2A23C8-10D7-4C29-8A7E-30F01DF53A51--

--===============0970290999==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0970290999==--