Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Ruby's Inn Bryce

From: Andrew Frink <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 16:03:47 -0600

--===============0266016123==

--Apple-Mail=_92B75023-226D-455F-BD90-197BFDC3EEE4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=iso-8859-1

I've got my room booked as well, looking forward to the trip.

--
Drew Frink, BMCU Webguy
http://www.bmcutah.org
Member's password: Lucas

On Jun 25, 2013, at 2:21 PM, JAMES L STOVER <[email-masked]> wrote:

> =20
> Not sure how many of the 15 rooms are left but I know Jon has booked =
some Roger also? Rob Mc and my self. The web site is =
www.brycers.com/ruby put in the dates May 24-25 ck. the box Special =
rates choose group/block put code 03G then click on the picture of the =
room in the side window. don't miss this I promise it will be better =
than Steamboat I have some great trips laid out.

--Apple-Mail=_92B75023-226D-455F-BD90-197BFDC3EEE4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=iso-8859-1

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"><base href=3D"x-msg://44/"></head><body =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">I've got my room booked as =
well, looking forward to the trip.<div><br><div =
apple-content-edited=3D"true">
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
medium; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><div =
style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: medium; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><div>--</div><div>Drew Frink,&nbsp;BMCU Webguy</div><div><a =
href=3D"http://www.bmcutah.org">http://www.bmcutah.org</a></div><div>Membe=
r's password: Lucas</div><div><br></div></div></div>
</div>
<br><div><div>On Jun 25, 2013, at 2:21 PM, JAMES L STOVER &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><div class=3D"hmmessage" style=3D"font-size: 12pt; =
font-family: Calibri; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div =
dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Franklin Gothic Medium" size=3D"3">&nbsp;<br =
id=3D"FontBreak"></font>Not sure how many of the 15 rooms are left but I =
know Jon has booked some Roger also? Rob Mc and my self. The web site =
is<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.brycers.com/ruby">www.brycers.com/ruby</a><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>put in the dates May 24-25 =
ck. the box Special rates choose group/block put code 03G then click on =
the picture of the room in the side window. don't miss this I promise it =
will be better than Steamboat I have some great trips laid =
out.<br></div></div></blockquote></div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_92B75023-226D-455F-BD90-197BFDC3EEE4--

--===============0266016123==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0266016123==--

---

From: Eugene Jaroch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 16:10:02 -0600

--===============1851355206==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0089_01CE71BE.731C1BF0"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_0089_01CE71BE.731C1BF0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I got the restaurants sussed, such as they are.

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Andrew Frink
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 4:04 PM
To: JAMES L STOVER
Cc: bmcu
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Ruby's Inn Bryce

--

Drew Frink, BMCU Webguy

http://www.bmcutah.org

Member's password: Lucas

On Jun 25, 2013, at 2:21 PM, JAMES L STOVER <[email-masked]

Not sure how many of the 15 rooms are left but I know Jon has booked some
Roger also? Rob Mc and my self. The web site is www.brycers.com/ruby
<http://www.brycers.com/ruby>  put in the dates May 24-25 ck. the box
Special rates choose group/block put code 03G then click on the picture of
the room in the side window. don't miss this I promise it will be better
than Steamboat I have some great trips laid out.

------=_NextPart_000_0089_01CE71BE.731C1BF0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><base href=3D"x-msg://44/"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Franklin Gothic Medium";
	panose-1:2 11 6 3 2 1 2 2 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.apple-converted-space
	{mso-style-name:apple-converted-space;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>I got the restaurants sussed, such as they =
are.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>From:</span=
></b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'> =
[email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On =
Behalf Of </b>Andrew Frink<br><b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, June 25, 2013 4:04 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> JAMES L STOVER<br><b>Cc:</b> bmcu<br><b>Subject:</b> =
Re: [Bmcu] Ruby's Inn Bryce<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I've got my =
room booked as well, looking forward to the trip.<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:13.5pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:blac=
k'>--<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:13.5pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:blac=
k'>Drew Frink,&nbsp;BMCU Webguy<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:13.5pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:blac=
k'><a =
href=3D"http://www.bmcutah.org">http://www.bmcutah.org</a><o:p></o:p></sp=
an></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:13.5pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:blac=
k'>Member's password: Lucas<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:13.5pt;font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif";color:blac=
k'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div></div></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On =
Jun 25, 2013, at 2:21 PM, JAMES L STOVER &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><br><br><o:p></o:p></p><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Franklin Gothic =
Medium","sans-serif"'>&nbsp;<br id=3DFontBreak></span><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>Not sure how many of the 15 =
rooms are left but I know Jon has booked some Roger also? Rob Mc and my =
self. The web site is<span class=3Dapple-converted-space>&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.brycers.com/ruby">www.brycers.com/ruby</a><span =
class=3Dapple-converted-space>&nbsp;</span>put in the dates May 24-25 =
ck. the box Special rates choose group/block put code 03G then click on =
the picture of the room in the side window. don't miss this I promise it =
will be better than Steamboat I have some great trips laid =
out.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></blockquote></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0089_01CE71BE.731C1BF0--

--===============1851355206==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1851355206==--

---

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 07:09:55 -0600

--===============1010130902==
	boundary="_c12748bf-0183-4830-a053-e8b16dd0e94b_"

--_c12748bf-0183-4830-a053-e8b16dd0e94b_
	boundary="Apple-Mail-1615BD47-3DAE-4F66-951E-E9415DD341D3"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-1615BD47-3DAE-4F66-951E-E9415DD341D3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 Jill & I have our room reserved at Bryce for next Memorial Day's tour.

Roger D

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 25, 2013, at 4:10 PM, "Eugene Jaroch" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On B=
ehalf Of Andrew Frink
> Not sure how many of the 15 rooms are left but I know Jon has booked some R=
oger also? Rob Mc and my self. The web site is www.brycers.com/ruby put in t=
he dates May 24-25 ck. the box Special rates choose group/block put code 03G=
 then click on the picture of the room in the side window. don't miss this I=
 promise it will be better than Steamboat I have some great trips laid out.
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/rogerdavis8=
[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail-1615BD47-3DAE-4F66-951E-E9415DD341D3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-1615BD47-3DAE-4F66-951E-E9415DD341D3--

--_c12748bf-0183-4830-a053-e8b16dd0e94b_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--_c12748bf-0183-4830-a053-e8b16dd0e94b_--

--===============1010130902==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1010130902==--