Subject: [Bmcu] Bryce Canyon

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 19:36:28 -0600

--===============1221401130==
	boundary="_34d0b548-f84c-414c-9465-c78e6d2bd34a_"

--_34d0b548-f84c-414c-9465-c78e6d2bd34a_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Jim=2C

Thanks for the reminder this morning=2C concerning the Bryce Canyon Tour ne=
xt Memorial Day.  When I got back home after the Field Day=2C I retrieved t=
he Bryce Canyon Ruby's Inn info that you had sent and made reservations.  I=
t's looking like we're going to have a great group again from the BMCU taki=
ng a road trip.

So=2C to the rest of the Club=2C even though it's eleven months away=2C it'=
s not too early to start making your plans to head south in May 2014.

Perhaps=2C Jim=2C you might want to publish the reservation info on the Bul=
letin Board for those who would like to make reservations.  I had hung onto=
 the info you had distributed at the Christmas Party and had no problem mak=
ing our reservation today.  Just went to the  Bryce Res website and used th=
e booking code you provided.  Worked like a charm!

Thanks=2C

Roger & Jill Davis
Yellow Sunbeam Alpine
 		 	   		  =

--_34d0b548-f84c-414c-9465-c78e6d2bd34a_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>Jim=2C<br><br>Thanks for the rem=
inder this morning=2C concerning the Bryce Canyon Tour next Memorial Day.&n=
bsp=3B When I got back home after the Field Day=2C I retrieved the Bryce Ca=
nyon Ruby's Inn info that you had sent and made reservations.&nbsp=3B It's =
looking like we're going to have a great group again from the BMCU taking a=
 road trip.<br><br>So=2C to the rest of the Club=2C even though it's eleven=
 months away=2C it's not too early to start making your plans to head south=
 in May 2014.<br><br>Perhaps=2C Jim=2C you might want to publish the reserv=
ation info on the Bulletin Board for those who would like to make reservati=
ons.&nbsp=3B I had hung onto the info you had distributed at the Christmas =
Party and had no problem making our reservation today.&nbsp=3B Just went to=
 the&nbsp=3B Bryce Res website and used the booking code you provided.&nbsp=
=3B Worked like a charm!<br><br>Thanks=2C<br><br>Roger &amp=3B Jill Davis<b=
r>Yellow Sunbeam Alpine<br> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_34d0b548-f84c-414c-9465-c78e6d2bd34a_--

--===============1221401130==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1221401130==--