Subject: [Bmcu] trailer for sale

From: "Lynn Wall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 14:09:12 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0771136629==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0007_01CE6388.96939700"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01CE6388.96939700
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0008_01CE6388.96939700"

------=_NextPart_001_0008_01CE6388.96939700
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

All,

I have a trailer that I am selling.  I made it from a converted boat
trailer.  The bed tilts for loading and unloading so it can take very low
cars.  The tongue and rear ramps fold up for storage so it takes up very
little space.  It works great.  I have towed my Tiger and Mustang to and
from California several times without issue.  The bed is 13' long and folds
up to about 13.5'.  tires are good and comes with a spare.  It is not very
pretty but VERY functional.  I would like to see about $1,000 out of it but
am willing to accept offers.  I have it listed on KSL (with pics) for $1,200
but then I thought I would reach out to the BMCU to see if anyone is
interested.  The trailer is located in Park City.

My brother and I just purchased an enclosed car hauler so I no longer need
this trailer.

Give me a shout

Lynn

206-200-9838

Lynn Wall

Mobile: 206.200.9838

Utah: 801.288.2001 | Fax: 801.288.2002

Washington: 253.848.0409 | Fax:253.848.0469

 

------=_NextPart_001_0008_01CE6388.96939700
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>All,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I have a =
trailer that I am selling.&nbsp; I made it from a converted boat =
trailer.&nbsp; The bed tilts for loading and unloading so it can take =
very low cars.&nbsp; The tongue and rear ramps fold up for storage so it =
takes up very little space.&nbsp; It works great.&nbsp; I have towed my =
Tiger and Mustang to and from California several times without =
issue.&nbsp; The bed is 13&#8217; long and folds up to about =
13.5&#8217;.&nbsp; tires are good and comes with a spare.&nbsp; It is =
not very pretty but VERY functional.&nbsp; I would like to see about =
$1,000 out of it but am willing to accept offers.&nbsp; I have it listed =
on KSL (with pics) for $1,200 but then I thought I would reach out to =
the BMCU to see if anyone is interested.&nbsp; The trailer is located in =
Park City.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>My brother and I just purchased an enclosed car hauler =
so I no longer need this trailer.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Give me a =
shout<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Lynn<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>206-200-9838<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><table class=3DMsoNormalTable =
border=3D0 cellspacing=3D0 cellpadding=3D0 =
style=3D'border-collapse:collapse'><tr style=3D'height:61.6pt'><td =
width=3D129 style=3D'width:77.4pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in =
5.4pt;height:61.6pt'><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><img width=3D153 height=3D85 =
id=3D"Picture_x0020_1" src=3D"cid:[email-masked]" =
alt=3D"cid:[email-masked]"><o:p></o:p></span></p></td><td=
 width=3D314 style=3D'width:188.1pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in =
5.4pt;height:61.6pt'><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:8.0pt;color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:8.0pt;color:#1F497D'>Lynn =
Wall<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:8.0pt;color:#1F497D'>Mobile: =
206.200.9838<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:8.0pt;color:#1F497D'>Utah: 801.288.2001 | Fax: =
801.288.2002<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:8.0pt;color:#1F497D'>Washington: 253.848.0409 | =
Fax:253.848.0469<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:8.0pt;color:#1F497D'><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"><span =
style=3D'color:blue'>[email-masked]</span></a> | <a =
href=3D"www.wt-inc.com"><span =
style=3D'color:blue'>www.wt-inc.com</span></a><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></td></tr></table><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0008_01CE6388.96939700--

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01CE6388.96939700
	name="image001.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01CE6388.96939700--

--===============0771136629==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0771136629==--