Subject: [Bmcu] Hoping for progress

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 21:55:02 -0600

Haven't done much in the garage lately, trying to keep the inspiration from
British Field Day alive, get a car running.  Was out in the garage for a 
bit after
dinner, still pretty warm outside.  Cleaned up a bit, seems like such a 
daunting
task at times.

Anyone need a pair of early Stromberg 175 CD carbs for their TR6? Wanting to
convert your Spitfire 1300/1500 to a Weber DCOE carb?  How is your tool 
inventory?
Need a ridge reamer for that engine rebuild, or a 12" 3/8 drive breaker 
bar?  Found
that under the seat of the truck, brand new Kobalt item.  If I could 
find the receipt
I'd just return it.  I have a couple already, why did I buy another??

I may be tormenting folks with shameless self promotion as I dig around 
in the garage
and find things that I don't really need.  Like some of these cars. 
Hoping to narrow my
focus and concentrate on getting one car on the road soon.

Maybe I'll have one ready by September.  Wonder if there is a Miner's 
Day parade this
year ;-)

mjb.

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive