Subject: [Bmcu] Local Car Show

From: Eugene Jaroch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 12:28:56 -0600

--===============1615526934==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_1479_01CE611F.1510B520"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_1479_01CE611F.1510B520
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Subject: Car Show

http://utahcarczar.com/images/pdfs/2013/Historic_25th_Street_11th_Annual_Car
_Show_2013.pdf

Participants may begin parking at 1400 hrs (2:00 pm)  I happened upon this
one last year and it's a good one and the beginning of the Ogden Arts
Festival.

Paul 

------=_NextPart_000_1479_01CE611F.1510B520
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b>Subject:</b> Car Show<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"http://utahcarczar.com/images/pdfs/2013/Historic_25th_Street_11th=
_Annual_Car_Show_2013.pdf">http://utahcarczar.com/images/pdfs/2013/Histor=
ic_25th_Street_11th_Annual_Car_Show_2013.pdf</a><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Participants =
may begin parking at 1400 hrs (2:00 pm)&nbsp; I happened upon this one =
last year and it&#8217;s a good one and the beginning of the Ogden Arts =
Festival.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Paul =
<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_1479_01CE611F.1510B520--

--===============1615526934==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1615526934==--