Subject: [Bmcu] Need early mgb interior door pulls

From: Jonathan Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 11:04:31 -0500

--===============0353556527==

--047d7b111a870cf0a304e010cd82

Hey guys, I'm an old member of bmcu relocated to Missouri, I still get all
the emails. I'm coming to Utah for 2 weeks and am wondering if anybody
might have some early black door pulls and hardware for an mgb? I have some
small parts I can bring to trade or whatever if you are interested. Let me
know if you have what I need,
Thanks!
Jon Wright
8014484007

--047d7b111a870cf0a304e010cd82
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hey guys, I&#39;m an old member of bmcu relocated to Missouri, I still get =
all the emails. I&#39;m coming to Utah for 2 weeks and am wondering if anyb=
ody might have some early black door pulls and hardware=A0for an mgb? I hav=
e some small=A0parts I can bring to trade or whatever if you are interested=
. Let me know if you have what I need,=A0<div>
Thanks!</div><div>Jon Wright</div><div>8014484007<span></span></div><div><b=
r></div>

--047d7b111a870cf0a304e010cd82--

--===============0353556527==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0353556527==--