Subject: [Bmcu] Two More Days

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 13:19:10 -0600

--===============0509933346==
	boundary="_72352baf-26cc-4a88-b79b-ec8e54dcc6e3_"

--_72352baf-26cc-4a88-b79b-ec8e54dcc6e3_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Here is a question for you:  What are you doing over the Memorial Day weeke=
nd? =20

If you answered=2C "going to Steamboat Springs with the BMCU=2C"  then we k=
now you're going to have tons of fun.  If you're going to be driving your L=
BC  over the weekend=2C then you'll be having lots of fun.

Why not join us for the "send off" by driving with us for a portion of the =
route?  In the past=2C we've had several people do this and really enjoyed =
themselves.

Remember=2C 0800 at Einsteins Bagelry at 3900 S Wasatch Blvd in SLC=2C for =
an 0830 departure.

See you there!
 		 	   		  =

--_72352baf-26cc-4a88-b79b-ec8e54dcc6e3_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>Here is a question for you:&nbsp=
=3B What are you doing over the Memorial Day weekend?&nbsp=3B <br><br>If yo=
u answered=2C "going to Steamboat Springs with the BMCU=2C"&nbsp=3B then we=
 know you're going to have tons of fun.&nbsp=3B If you're going to be drivi=
ng your LBC&nbsp=3B over the weekend=2C then you'll be having lots of fun.<=
br><br>Why not join us for the "send off" by driving with us for a portion =
of the route?&nbsp=3B In the past=2C we've had several people do this and r=
eally enjoyed themselves.<br><br>Remember=2C 0800 at Einsteins Bagelry at 3=
900 S Wasatch Blvd in SLC=2C for an 0830 departure.<br><br>See you there!<b=
r> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_72352baf-26cc-4a88-b79b-ec8e54dcc6e3_--

--===============0509933346==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0509933346==--