Subject: [Bmcu] Still not running, but at least the interior looks good

From: Andrew Frink <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 21:09:52 -0600

--===============1632932041==

--Apple-Mail=_25CDF219-4B73-429F-85EE-42C5FAA87875
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Great to see everyone on Saturday. Even given the weather I was =
disappointed that I had to drive the MGK(ia) GT instead of my MGB. Ah =
well...

Still waiting on my rebuilt carbs so I'm not driving yet, but I have =
been busy and have all new interior panels installed and newly painted =
floors. Sure cleans things up nicely.

--
Drew Frink, BMCU Webguy
http://www.bmcutah.org
Member's password: Lucas

--Apple-Mail=_25CDF219-4B73-429F-85EE-42C5FAA87875
	type="text/html";
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_810BC27B-15D6-4C06-BCE7-86B1CADFD63E"

--Apple-Mail=_810BC27B-15D6-4C06-BCE7-86B1CADFD63E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">Great =
to see everyone on Saturday. Even given the weather I was disappointed =
that I had to drive the MGK(ia) GT instead of my MGB. Ah =
well...<div><br></div><div>Still waiting on my rebuilt carbs so I'm not =
driving yet, but I have been busy and have all new interior panels =
installed and newly painted floors. Sure cleans things up =
nicely.</div><div><div><br></div><div><div><img =
id=3D"741e025f-e6be-4fe9-8083-b52f524f7314" height=3D"375" width=3D"500" =
apple-width=3D"yes" apple-height=3D"yes" =
src=3D"cid:E0EAA733-9B37-47B7-8A35-B0C44E34E117@Belkin"></div></div><div><=
br></div><div apple-content-edited=3D"true">
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
medium; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><div =
style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: medium; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><div>--</div><div>Drew Frink,&nbsp;BMCU Webguy</div><div><a =
href=3D"http://www.bmcutah.org">http://www.bmcutah.org</a></div><div>Membe=
r's password: Lucas</div><div><br></div></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">
</div>
<br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_810BC27B-15D6-4C06-BCE7-86B1CADFD63E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=mgbinterior.jpg
	x-unix-mode=0666;
	name="mgbinterior.jpg"
Content-Id: <E0EAA733-9B37-47B7-8A35-B0C44E34E117@Belkin>

--Apple-Mail=_810BC27B-15D6-4C06-BCE7-86B1CADFD63E--

--Apple-Mail=_25CDF219-4B73-429F-85EE-42C5FAA87875--

--===============1632932041==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1632932041==--