Subject: [Bmcu] mechanic/machine shop in St. George Utah or possibly Las Vegas Area

From: "Jeremiah Curry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 09:25:39 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1413969737==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00FE_01CE4BCE.01093590"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00FE_01CE4BCE.01093590
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Howdy all,

I am looking for recommendations on a shop to look at the engine on my =
57 TR3.  I live in St. George Utah (right on the Arizona border off of =
I15) and might be able to get the car to Las Vegas about 125 miles away.

I blew the head gasket and the car overheated when I drove it the 300 =
miles from Salt Lake City to St. George.  I replaced the head gasket and =
it now runs, but there is major blow by, a knocking sound and low oil =
pressure once warm, leading me to believe I have some major bottom end =
issues.  While I have done most of the work on the car myself I =
don=E2=80=99t feel brave or qualified enough to tear into the bottom =
end.

I had the Head and carbs professionally done and the car has 87mm =
pistons.

thanks,
Jeremiah
------=_NextPart_000_00FE_01CE4BCE.01093590
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Howdy all,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am looking for recommendations on a shop to look at the engine on =
my 57=20
TR3.&nbsp; I live in St. George Utah (right on the Arizona border off of =
I15)=20
and might be able to get the car to Las Vegas about 125 miles =
away.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I blew the head gasket and the car overheated when I drove it the =
300 miles=20
from Salt Lake City to St. George.&nbsp; I replaced the head gasket and =
it now=20
runs, but there is major blow by, a knocking sound and low oil pressure =
once=20
warm, leading me to believe I have some major bottom end issues.&nbsp; =
While I=20
have done most of the work on the car myself I don=E2=80=99t feel brave =
or qualified=20
enough to tear into the bottom end.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I had the Head and carbs professionally done and the car has 87mm=20
pistons.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>Jeremiah</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00FE_01CE4BCE.01093590--

--===============1413969737==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1413969737==--