Subject: [Bmcu] Second B acquired!

From: Andrew Lundgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 16:26:36 -0600

--089e013d1700b5279004dc8ce452

--089e013d1700b5278c04dc8ce450

Bought a second MGB yesterday. I just got back from Nevada with it!

It is a 78 and will need some work, (don't they all? ) but my sons are very
excited at the idea of having one that they can drive too.

Attached is a picture of the new one by itself and one with the pair
together.

--089e013d1700b5278c04dc8ce450

<p dir="ltr">Bought a second MGB yesterday. I just got back from Nevada with it! </p>
<p dir="ltr">It is a 78 and will need some work, (don&#39;t they all? ) but my sons are very excited at the idea of having one that they can drive too.</p>
<p dir="ltr">Attached is a picture of the new one by itself and one with the pair together.</p>

--089e013d1700b5278c04dc8ce450--
--089e013d1700b5279004dc8ce452
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_20130512_150846_646.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

AAEAAAAKAAAAyAAAAMgAAAAIAAAAEAAAACAAAABgAAAA
--089e013d1700b5279004dc8ce452
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_20130512_152808_484.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--089e013d1700b5279004dc8ce452
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--089e013d1700b5279004dc8ce452--