Subject: [Bmcu] FW: Back in Utah

From: Eugene Jaroch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 09:21:30 -0600

--===============1248695751==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_007B_01CE4FBB.411D9720"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_007B_01CE4FBB.411D9720
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Member requesting advice and a reminder for Saturday

From: Eugene Jaroch [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 8:57 AM
To: 'Steve Miller'
Subject: RE: Back in Utah

Hello Steve,

I remember the name and welcome back.  Our site is www.bmcutah.org
<http://www.bmcutah.org>  and I shall make the comm. Changes necessary just
provide your new address and phone #.  Your old info is probably still on
our master list and I'll check.  I'll publish your message to our global net
and am sure you will get a response as one of our most active members is a
TR250 master, Rich Wieland with the bird egg blue 250 in many of our
pictures.  The site has changed a bit so visit us and this Saturday is our
Antelope Island picnic tour.  I'll lead off from Mojo Flythrough Coffee 4th
& 4th (behind Tin Angel) In SLC at 0900 hrs. bound for Kaysville to meet
Kimberly and that group then onto the Island.  

Bring any car you got.

Paul, Membership and Regalia BMCUtah.org

Lucky Ch. 13     

From: Steve Miller [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 7:49 AM
Subject: Back in Utah

Hi,

Steve Miller here.  Just returned to Park City after an absence of five
years and the TR250 is ready to be driven after 2.5 years in Alaska that
provided very few days of driving.  Please advise how I renew my membership
and get going once again.  I am sorting out an oil leak issue that has
developed and some damage from the boat ride down from Alaska but should be
ready for the road soon.  I am looking forward to renewing contact with the
members and the events here in the SLC area.

Please advise how to renew and perhaps the link to an article I read on the
site some time ago regarding registering the car.  I think I read about a
way to get it as an historic vehicle and reduce costs, etc.  I couldn't find
the article when looking recently in the newsletters.

Thanks and Cheers,

Steve Miller/Mary Rook

------=_NextPart_000_007B_01CE4FBB.411D9720
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Member requesting advice and a reminder for =
Saturday<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>From:</span=
></b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'> Eugene =
Jaroch [mailto:[email-masked]] <br><b>Sent:</b> Monday, May 13, 2013 =
8:57 AM<br><b>To:</b> 'Steve Miller'<br><b>Subject:</b> RE: Back in =
Utah<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Hello Steve,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>I remember the name and welcome back.&nbsp; Our site is <a =
href=3D"http://www.bmcutah.org">www.bmcutah.org</a> and I shall make the =
comm. Changes necessary just provide your new address and phone #.&nbsp; =
Your old info is probably still on our master list and I&#8217;ll =
check.&nbsp; I&#8217;ll publish your message to our global net and am =
sure you will get a response as one of our most active members is a =
TR250 master, Rich Wieland with the bird egg blue 250 in many of our =
pictures.&nbsp; The site has changed a bit so visit us and this Saturday =
is our Antelope Island picnic tour.&nbsp; I&#8217;ll lead off from Mojo =
Flythrough Coffee 4<sup>th</sup> &amp; 4<sup>th</sup> (behind Tin Angel) =
In SLC at 0900 hrs. bound for Kaysville to meet Kimberly and that group =
then onto the Island.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Bring any car you got.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Paul, Membership and Regalia BMCUtah.org<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&nbsp; =
801.395.4818 <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Lucky Ch. 13&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>From:</span=
></b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'> Steve =
Miller [<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</a>]=
 <br><b>Sent:</b> Monday, May 13, 2013 7:49 AM<br><b>To:</b> <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><b>S=
ubject:</b> Back in Utah<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><div><div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hi,<o:p></o:p></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>Steve Miller here.&nbsp; Just returned to =
Park City after an absence of five years and the TR250 is ready to be =
driven after 2.5 years in Alaska that provided very few days of =
driving.&nbsp; Please advise how I renew my membership and get going =
once again.&nbsp; I am sorting out an oil leak issue that has developed =
and some damage from the boat ride down from Alaska but should be ready =
for the road soon.&nbsp; I am looking forward to renewing contact with =
the members and the events here in the SLC area.<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>Please advise how to =
renew and perhaps the link to an article I read on the site some time =
ago regarding registering the car.&nbsp; I think I read about a way to =
get it as an historic vehicle and reduce costs, etc.&nbsp; I couldn't =
find the article when looking recently in the =
newsletters.<o:p></o:p></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks and =
Cheers,<o:p></o:p></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Steve Miller/Mary =
Rook<o:p></o:p></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o=
:p></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_007B_01CE4FBB.411D9720--

--===============1248695751==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1248695751==--