Subject: [Bmcu] tr7-tr8

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 17:57:00 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1789885127==
	boundary="----=_Part_1141350_8852857.1369763820529"

------=_Part_1141350_8852857.1369763820529
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

hi all,=20

i am looking for a quality company that can install a windshield in my 1980=
 Triumph Tr8 in the Salt Lake area.=20

I am hoping that someone knows of a=C2=A0 great old school type business>=
=20

regards=20

Mike
------=_Part_1141350_8852857.1369763820529
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head><style type='text/css'>p { margin: 0; }</style></head><body><div style='font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000'><P><BR>hi all,</P>
<P>i am looking for a quality company that can install a windshield in my 1980 Triumph Tr8 in the Salt Lake area.</P>
<P>I am hoping that someone knows of a&nbsp; great old school type business&gt;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>regards</P>
<P>Mike</P></div></body></html>
------=_Part_1141350_8852857.1369763820529--

--===============1789885127==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1789885127==--