Subject: [Bmcu] Fling

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 20:29:51 -0600

--===============1911581947==
	boundary="_5533660b-e543-4c42-86ab-1c9f215c6e54_"

--_5533660b-e543-4c42-86ab-1c9f215c6e54_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Only three more days and we'll be on our way to the Springs.
The weather looks good for our annual Fling!

Come on!  Head for Steamboat Springs with the BMCU for the Memorial Day wee=
kend.  Leaving Saturday morning and coming home on Monday.  No work=2C no s=
chool=2C no reason not to do it!

At least join us for a part of the trip!   It's a good=2C safe way to trave=
l somewhere other than around your neighborhood.  :-)

We're meeting at Einstein's Bagels=2C 3900 S. and Wasatch Blvd in Salt Lake=
=2C at 8am for an 8:30am departure.
 		 	   		  =

--_5533660b-e543-4c42-86ab-1c9f215c6e54_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>Only three more days and we&#39=
=3Bll be on our way to the Springs.<br>The weather looks good for our annua=
l Fling!<br><br>Come on!&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3BHead for Steamboat Springs with the=
 BMCU for the Memorial Day weekend.&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3BLeaving Saturday morning=
 and coming home on Monday.&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3BNo work=2C no school=2C no reaso=
n not to do it!<br><br>At least join us for a part of the trip!&nbsp=3B&nbs=
p=3B It&#39=3Bs a good=2C safe way to travel somewhere other than around yo=
ur neighborhood.&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B:-)<br><br>We&#39=3Bre meeting at Einstein&=
#39=3Bs Bagels=2C 3900 S. and Wasatch Blvd in Salt Lake=2C at 8am for an 8:=
30am departure.<br> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_5533660b-e543-4c42-86ab-1c9f215c6e54_--

--===============1911581947==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1911581947==--