Subject: [Bmcu] Fwd: Garden Park Car Show

From: Andrew Frink <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 17:06:09 -0600

--===============1524618311==

--Apple-Mail=_5F0D604E-A813-4700-981F-E218951CA1FD
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

A nice turnout for the Garden Park Ward show. Pictures are up on our =
site:

http://www.bmcutah.org/2013/05/garden-park-show/

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Ron Christensen <[email-masked]>
>=20
> Here are some photos from today=92s very successful Garden Park Show.  =
There were about 10 cars from BMCU plus a few other British cars.  The =
weather turned out perfect with mostly sunny skies.  Just a beautiful =
day for a car show on the beautiful grounds of the Garden Park Ward.  =
And we all ate hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, pastry desserts, snow =
cones and drank homemade root beer courtesy of the Garden Park Ward.  =
They said they had well over 100 guests view the show.  A good time was =
had by all!

--Apple-Mail=_5F0D604E-A813-4700-981F-E218951CA1FD
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dwindows-1252"><base href=3D"x-msg://47/"></head><body =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">A nice turnout for the Garden =
Park Ward show. Pictures are up on our site:<div><br></div><div><a =
href=3D"http://www.bmcutah.org/2013/05/garden-park-show/">http://www.bmcut=
ah.org/2013/05/garden-park-show/</a><br><div><br><div>Begin forwarded =
message:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; =
margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px;"><span =
style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; font-size:medium; color:rgba(0, 0, 0, =
1.0);"><b>From: </b></span><span style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; =
font-size:medium;">Ron Christensen =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br></span></div><div =
style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; =
margin-left: 0px;"><br></div><div lang=3D"EN-US" link=3D"blue" =
vlink=3D"purple" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: medium; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div class=3D"WordSection1" =
style=3D"page: WordSection1; "><div style=3D"margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; =
font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span style=3D"color:=
 rgb(31, 73, 125); ">Here are some photos from today=92s very successful =
Garden Park Show.&nbsp; There were about 10 cars from BMCU plus a few =
other British cars.&nbsp; The weather turned out perfect with mostly =
sunny skies.&nbsp; Just a beautiful day for a car show on the beautiful =
grounds of the Garden Park Ward.&nbsp; And we all ate hamburgers, hot =
dogs, potato salad, pastry desserts, snow cones and drank homemade root =
beer courtesy of the Garden Park Ward.&nbsp; They said they had well =
over 100 guests view the show.&nbsp; A good time was had by =
all!</span></div></div></div></blockquote></div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_5F0D604E-A813-4700-981F-E218951CA1FD--

--===============1524618311==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1524618311==--