Subject: [Bmcu] Antelope Island

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 10:12:50 -0600

--===============1175103788==
	boundary="_05f5d91a-4818-4246-b77b-c1765e09d198_"

--_05f5d91a-4818-4246-b77b-c1765e09d198_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Kim=2C  thanks for another great "island run."  =20

Although the rain may have kept some participants at home=2C there was a gr=
eat turn out.  I counted somewhere between 15-20+ vehicles in our group!  T=
he order of the the day was keeping dry=2C of course=2C but minimizing fogg=
ing windows was also paramount.  It is amazing at how well our LBC's handle=
 that kind of weather.  Like ducks to water.  Guess it must be in their her=
itage.

At the Ranch=2C Ranger Clay invited us into the barn to get out of the weat=
her to have our lunches.  While we ate=2C the Sun came=2C the rain stopped=
=2C and tours around the Ranch took off in all directions.  How many of you=
 saw the mother owl and her babies?  They were in the area behind the restr=
ooms.

I'm certain (hope) some one else will do a write up of this event with pict=
ures.  It was fun=2C even with the intermittent rain. =20

The next BMCU event comes up this weekend when we head off to Steamboat Spr=
ings=2C CO for our annual Memorial Day Tour.  Hope you've mad your reservat=
ions and if not=2C now is the time to make them.  See the BMCU website for =
more information.

Even if you cannot do the complete tour=2C why not come with us for at leas=
t part of the way?  Several people have done this in the past and really en=
joyed it.  And=2C it's a great way to get a taste of Touring with the Club.=
  Join us for an hour or two=2C until lunch=2C or the whole Tour.  The impo=
rtant thing is to get out and drive your British powered vehicle!

Roger D
Lt. Gov
 		 	   		  =

--_05f5d91a-4818-4246-b77b-c1765e09d198_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>Kim=2C&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3Bthanks for=
 another great &quot=3Bisland run.&quot=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B <br><br>Although=
 the rain may have kept some participants at home=2C there was a great turn=
 out.&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3BI counted somewhere between 15-20+ vehicles in our gro=
up!&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3BThe order of the the day was keeping dry=2C of course=2C=
 but minimizing fogging windows was also paramount.&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3BIt is am=
azing at how well our LBC&#39=3Bs handle that kind of weather.&nbsp=3B&nbsp=
=3BLike ducks to water.&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3BGuess it must be in their heritage.<=
br><br>At the Ranch=2C Ranger Clay invited us into the barn to get out of t=
he weather to have our lunches.&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3BWhile we ate=2C the Sun came=
=2C the rain stopped=2C and tours around the Ranch took off in all directio=
ns.&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3BHow many of you saw the mother owl and her babies?&nbsp=
=3B&nbsp=3BThey were in the area behind the restrooms.<br><br>I&#39=3Bm cer=
tain (hope) some one else will do a write up of this event with pictures.&n=
bsp=3B&nbsp=3BIt was fun=2C even with the intermittent rain.&nbsp=3B&nbsp=
=3B<br><br>The next BMCU event comes up this weekend when we head off to St=
eamboat Springs=2C CO for our annual Memorial Day Tour.&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3BHope=
 you&#39=3Bve mad your reservations and if not=2C now is the time to make t=
hem.&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3BSee the BMCU website for more information.<br><br>Even =
if you cannot do the complete tour=2C why not come with us for at least par=
t of the way?&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3BSeveral people have done this in the past and =
really enjoyed it.&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3BAnd=2C it&#39=3Bs a great way to get a ta=
ste of Touring with the Club.&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3BJoin us for an hour or two=2C =
until lunch=2C or the whole Tour.&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3BThe important thing is to =
get out and drive your British powered vehicle!<br><br>Roger D<br>Lt. Gov<b=
r> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_05f5d91a-4818-4246-b77b-c1765e09d198_--

--===============1175103788==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1175103788==--

---

From: -J <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 10:30:56 -0600

----_com.android.email_71933463020980_mix
        boundary=--_com.android.email_71933463020980_alt

----_com.android.email_71933463020980_alt
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

SGVyZSB3ZSBhcmUsIGRlZm9nZ2luZyBhbmQgcmVncm91cGluZyBvbiB0aGUgY2F1c2V3YXkuCgot
SmVmZiBICgpSIEogREFWSVMgPHJvZ2VyZGF2aXM4N0Btc24uY29tPiB3cm90ZToKCj5fX19fX19f
X19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fXwo+Qm1jdUBhdXRveC50ZWFt
Lm5ldAo+RG9uYXRlOiBodHRwOi8vd3d3LnRlYW0ubmV0L2RvbmF0ZS5odG1sCj5BcmNoaXZlOiBo
dHRwOi8vd3d3LnRlYW0ubmV0L2FyY2hpdmUKPkZvcnVtczogaHR0cDovL3d3dy50ZWFtLm5ldC9m
b3J1bXMKPlVuc3Vic2NyaWJlL01hbmFnZTogaHR0cDovL2F1dG94LnRlYW0ubmV0L21haWxtYW4v
b3B0aW9ucy9ibWN1L2RvZGFobWFuXzAwMUB5YWhvby5jb20K
----_com.android.email_71933463020980_alt
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_71933463020980_alt--
----_com.android.email_71933463020980_mix
 name="IMG_20130518_105310_167.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG_20130518_105310_167.jpg";
 size=1599487

----_com.android.email_71933463020980_mix
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

----_com.android.email_71933463020980_mix--